Tagged: 

Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I enjoy a variety of woman’s clothing. I do have specific outfits that I love. Let me know what you would choose.

I only picked 4 didn’t want to get too detailed so pick one and have some fun…

Anonymous

I picked Business sexy. That was the first outfit I ever wore out in public. It will always be my favorite.

Anonymous
      Lady

A pretty, frilly dress would be my favorite, but the Lounge Sexy is something I have already worn out and love that look (except turtleneck instead of V and booties and not slippers).   It covers everything and I don’t have to shave anywhere HA!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

I can’t wait for warm weather! I  am dying to go for a walk in a sundress.

Anonymous

Me too xoxo

Anonymous

I stopped reading when I saw the word, “sundress.” lol. Nothing more needs to be said.

Anonymous

Business sexy is my pick, but I would substitute a pencil skirt for the slacks with black seamed stockings and matching garter belt, oh and the blouse would have to be satin of course!  Oh… I’m such a tart at heart 💋 Diana.

Leonara
        Ambassador

I am with you Diana…us “tarts” have to stick together lol

Anonymous

Cindy from your list it could only be a summer dress,  there would be no trouser’s or leggings on mine ever.

Not really a fan of boyshorts, but I sure do like the pink, and the dress.

Alana

You had me at summer dress, but wedges?

Never!

Love Laura

Me too Laura….strappy high heel sandle for sure! You?

Strappy sandals for going out in the evening, no question!

Daytime wear, court shoes, Mary Janes or knee boots, if I feel the heels – but not all day. More commonly, trainers without heels – don’t want to punish the feet before going out dancing, and driving in heels is a bit too scary for this girl!

I just got my first pair of stiletto heeled ankle boots, so looking forward to wearing those in May, or whenever the lockdown is lifted.

Love Laura

I love all the choices almost as much as I love being a strong and sexy woman!

business sexy; nothing to me is more sexy and a woman dressed to the nines in business outfits.

However, I’m not a pants type girl so I would for sure trade the slacks for a tight pencil skirt just above the knee.

Anonymous

Cindy & Wendy obviously great minds think alike. XOXO

Anonymous

Having the look of power and success is so DAM SEXY!! I thought about a skirt with this. If this wasn’t my first outfit I wore in public. I also can’t shave my legs due to my Wife, so skirts don’t work for me. Thanks for the responses. XOXO

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Sorry, none of your options appealing to me.
      Given that Kelly (almost) never wear any kind of pants 3 options are out directly and the last one goes with “boy shorts” – yuck!

This girl will always wear high heels of some kind, and to that a dress or skirt. Only time I would wear something like leggings is when I go out in the cold and then it’s under the skirt (or pants if in drab).

/kt

Anonymous

Well aren’t you just too good!! Sorry my choices didn’t fit your liking. NEXT!! XOXO

Leonara
        Ambassador

I am with you, Kelly skirts or dresses for me. Maybe skinny pants once in awhile…

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Cindy, Business sexy for me.  I have that exact outfit except I’d change out the grey slacks.  I’d wear a black leather skirt mid-thigh length, with black silk stockings and black garter belt.  And then all the accessories:  gold watch for left wrist, bracelet for right wrist, faux diamond earrings (or if I want to match the red pumps I have a nice pair of red dangly earrings), and necklace.  My legs are shaved all the time so no worries with skirts.  No one has ever commented on my shaved legs (well I never had much body hair to begin with anyway) or my shaved armpits (actually my wife prefers my armpits shaved as there is less body odor and she detests the smell of deodorant).   Thanks for the fun outfit choice survey (but next time do add a few more outfits with skirts/dresses).  Have a great rest of the week, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Love it!!!

Oh this is so fun! I chose summer sexy….2 reasons….pink is my fav color….summer dress to show off my long tanned legs and tease men’s attention! Giggles

Summer sexy for sure… if that was the choice. The rest are rather more inclined to be typical CD wear!

Polly xxx

Anonymous

picked out for drink sexy but outfit would wear is a short latex dress with fishnet stockings and no bra but red lacy thongs Oh forgot my stiletto’s .

Anonymous

Definitely Summer Sexy. You have to love a flirty summer dress, or winter dress, or fall dress or oh yes a spring dress. I guess I like dresses. So many possibilities!

Holly

Anonymous

I didn’t vote. My favorite outfit is my every evening wear, my PJ’s. If I go out, I wear jeans and blouse or one of my tie die shirts.

Anonymous

Definitely the summer dress for me,

I think a nice Flowery summer dress is so feminine i would wear one every day if i could x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

i didnt vote. nothing on the list is me. dont like slacks, or dresses with flowers, or fleece tops or blue and gold. i would wear my greenish / gray dress with a slit up the left side up to about just below the panty line, my thong, black sandals with 4″ heels and hot pink nails. need an ankle bracelet and toe ring. black necklace and bracelet. heart shaped ear rings with rainbow stripes. red lipstick, blond wig and fake eyelashes. cant forget my c size titties. ok im ready to turn some heads.

Anonymous

Oh yes baby…leggings over the VS thong would be me for sure😉

Haley😘

Summer dresses with strappy shoes be it sandals or kitten heels. I also like being out in public in more the business attire but like most I need a skirt and preferrably a pencil skirt. Dont like ladies slacks but do like skinny jeans or leggins

Anonymous

You got me on the out for drinks sexy look but you need boots, high heel come do me boys sexy boots.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh, out for drinks please.  Long island ice tea would be just fine, or Jacks; neat.  Tho’ if its colder I’d like a cute sweater over my camisole.  I could always remove it if I become too hot. 😁

Out for a drink sexy is the most ‘me’ of the options there, although I’d prefer a short skirt to the jeans. And I’d wear my red 4″ stilettos…

Hugs

Karen

P.S. I’ll have a Talisker please, no ice

Anonymous

Chain print / drink for me please.

Do you deliver?

Marti x

Darcy S.
      Lady

[postquote quote=456501]
      I just love all possible iterations of outfits,- however… Comfort summer casual is the Queen! … and Wedge stappys are my favorite.

Its also not too hard to choose Summer outfits due to Texas summers! Yes Ice and Snow and all the baloney associated Rarely happens below Amarillo. lol TX.

~Darcy

Oh to look SEXY in anything! I’m 69 next birthday, quite short and getting fat. Glamorous Granny would be a compliment. I’ll have to settle for ‘quite nice’.

Summer Sexy is my vote.

I love nice weather and enjoy showing some leg when out. I’m mainly a dress or skirt person though nothing wrong with pants or jeans and with activities shutdown for covid I have worn pants/jeans more then in the past when out.

Photo link to a nice floral dress I LOVE

Sandy

I was not expecting the photo to appear, just a link.

Is it OK to have this in the discussions?

Sandy

Anonymous

Rockin’ that dress Sandy, looks lovely on you  💯

Diana 💋

Sandy you are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the photo that you didn’t mean to send.

❤️
          Octavia

Had to go with summer sexy.  The very first dress I wore was a summer sundress.  I’d have to swap the panties though, hipster or bikini are my go to style.  Boy shorts sound too…..ummm….boyish.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.

Love my sundresses! I am also often in shorts and a tank top with flip-flops.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

The sunflower dress would be most lovely.  Since I’m a sucker for floral.  I can’t say no to it and of course wedges are so much fun. TeeHee.
      ❤️

Rosiebeth

Summer sexy foe me, please.  After all, I can wear trousers anytime ….💋💋

Anonymous

Sorry you don’t like my options.

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?