• This topic has 44 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As crossdressers, we live for those time when we can fully and completely transform into our feminine selves, so that we can show the world the women we so want to be. From fully feminizing our bodies to fully embracing all the wonderful lingerie, dresses, heels, makeup, jewelry, wigs and everything else, we love to get completely and totally dressed and made up so we can transform ourselves into the women we want to be.

But…

For many of us, that isn’t an option. We don’t have a spouse who supports our feminine needs and desires, there may be a the life situation that doesn’t allow us to fully crossdress (my current situation), there may be employment or family issues that prevent it, and so on. In those and many other cases, we often have to be content with just undersressing, or sometimes not dressing at all and just living vicariously through others.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

What percentage of time do you spend fully crossdressed as a woman?

Hugs,

Holly

I identify as transgender and non-binary. My social transition is essentially complete. I present as DeeAnn about 98% of the time. I hold office in 5 organizations and am a member of 3 others. DeeAnn is the person of record for all…

Anonymous

I only crossdress fully maybe once or twice a week.  The process of shaving everything that needs to be shaved, and then glamming up takes me an hour.  Sometimes I don’t like how I look and don’t go out.  When I think I look good it is a thrill to go out in public.  Sometimes I am content to just log on to this website and admire all you beautiful ladies.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Holly,

I put in for 25% or less. Since I’m still a closet girl, I only get to go full girl when I have the house to myself for at least half of the day. Getting everything out of the hiding places, getting my pretty on, and putting it all away before my wife gets home. Except for one opportunity (with clown like results!) lipstick is the only makeup I have had time to experiment with so far.
      Full dressing is an about once a month event. Under dressing is a wonderful way for me to deal with the in between times that I want to feel feminine. I also wear women’s workout clothes when I exercise at home. 😊

💕Lara

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

You didn’t put a timespan so I did go with 76-99. I can be dressed 100% of the time (except shower) for a week or more, then drab for some days and then back to Kelly.

/kt

Anonymous

About the only time I am not dressed Fem. is working around the house or on the cars. Getting oil/grease spots on a skirt would really make me sad.

Zenn

Holly already knows my reply, 100% all the time, every day, all year long. Although I don’t truly refer to it as being crossdressed any more. I am a trans woman and those are my clothes. I don’t own a stitch of male clothing.

Hugs, girls,

Ms. Lauren M

I’m with you Lauren.  I’m just me 100% of the time.  Women’s clothes fit me best, but most of the time I’m not beautiful, just soccer grandma style.  Hugs,   Marg

Hi Marg, want to hear something funny, and a bit intriguing? All my life, literally, male clothing never fit. I had short legs and arms for a guy, Pants were always too long and the sleeves of anything ended at my fingertips. I just bought a lady’s size L Columbia jacket, it fits me like a glove and the sleeve length is perfect for me. My pants are now all 28 inch inseam which, for me, is also perfect, I’m down to almost a 32 inch waist which I haven’t been for quite a few years.
          So I now fit lady’s L and that size so nice because there’s lots of selections. Now the only fit issue for me is shoes, I now have to wear an 11 whereas I used to fit easily into a 10.

Hugs girlfriend,

Ms. Lauren M

Fortunately the selection of size 11 women’s shoes is pretty decent (US anyway). That appears to be the new cut off before things roll off the table. Not long ago it used to be size 10. Unfortunately, width is still a continuing problem…

Ha Ha Lauren,  I’m so glad to have company.  As an adult the closest I could come to in pants was big boy’s child size but then the waist was about 10 inches too big. lol   Nothing ever fit me.  It’s good that I can alter and sew.  I was laughable in my Army Uniform.  Now I’m a 36A or B in bras, a 6 or 8 in pants and a 9 in shoes and one leg and one arm is an inch longer.  Usually I wear a small or medium in everything.  I have a 4 inch cushion in my car that my wife refers to as my child seat.  Yes, I have become my little mother and not my big all city sports star dad.  Ahhh, the mystery of the biological lottery.

Hugs right back to you girlfriend,     Marg

For some, that percentage could vary, depending on whether they sleep en femme or not.I don’t, worry about some sort of emergency requiring leaving the house.definitely puts me in the 25% or less bracket.

Hi Holly i can only dress when i have some free time at home, at the moment with the lock down we had it’s been virtually none existence, I’m hoping that next year things will get back to normal and i can dress more often,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

I under dress every day. Wear a bra with d cup forms to work. Mascara, eye shadow in neutral tones, and fingernail polish. In cooler weather pantyhose or tights under my clothes. Due to chemicals, paint, and grease I wear male drab clothes they’re cheaper to replace every couple months. After Work and every other weekend, I’m fully dressed so for me around 80% of the time.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

During most work weeks I can only dress for just over half the day and on days off between half to all day, depending on how many and what types of Church and family things I have going on.

Even going to church, I have had 3 times since July I have gone to church as Cassie 3 times at the invitation of an old friend. With some time off at some times I have been fully Cassie for 3 to 5 days more than once since start of summer.

Looking forward to even more.
      Cassie

Davina
      Lady

I wear lingerie all of the time. But I can only wear dresses, tops/skirts, nylons and heels when my wife is not around. Usually this is late at night or early morning for me. Definitely under 25%.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I had to put 25% or less, and even that may be a little high. I am still a home bound CD whose wife knows but has a firm rule of: you can never leave the house! However, I can get fully dressed a few times a week, in the evening,  and just be me, it’s wonderful.

Alice Black
      Duchess

Less than 25%. I dress up in mornings while wife sleeps and that is even limited because I eventually have to go out of apartment to do things. I also have gone out at night a few times to meet CDH girl friends.

Alice Black

Leonara
      Ambassador

Such an interesting topic…Holly, I wasn’t sure how to answer except less than 25% because I spend at least 2x a week fully dressed expressing my true self averaging 3-4 hours each time… survey question is fully dressed but I’ll admit now its cool, underdressed pantyhose, cami, and bra… 100% ….

Revel
      Baroness

Normally less than 25% of the time I’m fully crossdressed as a woman. However, thanks to a beautiful relationship that I’m having, I’m starting to do more cross-dressing, and it makes me feel “much better” as well. 😁❤️

XOXO Rev

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

So…sadly I had to put none.  While have had an interest in crossdressing from an early age, I didn’t allow myself to “indulge” until the COVID lockdown.  Our youngest daughter had just moved out and my wife is a medical professional so I had the house to myself as I was teleworking.  I jumped in with both feet, bought everything to be as passible as possible (but never went out en femme).  At that time I would wake up every morning and get ready for work as if I were a woman getting dressed for an office job.  Conservative dresses, or slacks and a top, undergarments, beast forms, wig, makeup, nails (sometimes).  I would stay dressed that way until noon and transform back to drab on my lunch hour.  I so enjoyed that time.  When I had to return to the office there was little time for dressing and it dropped to just about once a week.  Then I had a stressful event where my SO outed me to a female friend of ours.  The details are in one of my old forum posts if anyone is interested.  It actually turned out great and our friend (true friend) was so supportive.  But it was still stressful and I still wonder if she told her husband, although she promised she wouldn’t.  Anyway, after that I only dressed one more time, that was in October 2021.  I even dropped off this site which I regret because everyone here was so supportive of me when I started dressing and I feel I should be that person to other new crossdressers.  That’s one of the reasons I’m back now.  I still have all my clothes, forms, makeup, ect.  Sometimes I get all of it out and sort through it, think about different outfits I can make with the clothes I have or if I were to added a couple new pieces.  I’ve even bought new clothes that I’ve never worn.  Sometimes I think about getting rid of it but I really don’t want to.  I talked to my wife about it and she said I should keep it because she’s sure I will start dressing again and I would regret giving up the wardrobe I built…and she’s probably right.  By the way she has apologized several times for telling our friend.  But I understand her need to talk about it with someone and she chose the person I probably would have come out to eventually anyway.

But I’ve gone on too long, I’m sure that’s way more story than anyone asked for. LOL

💕Lola

I live alone, have visitors probably once a week, meet the kids for lunch once a week but otherwise I wear womens clothes all the time. When I go grocery shopping, I look like a man, but everything I wear is bought from the womens departments of the stores I buy my clothes in. So, it has to be 76-99% for me.

I usually spend weekends dressed . But , unfortunately that’s not always the case . Seems like something is always going on . Wether it’s family that visits or I have somewhere to go . But , if I could I’d like to spend more time dressed because I feel more like myself when I’m dressed . I feel like a complete person .

Living alone and day’s I don’t have to work, I’m dressed all day long, the only time I’m not wearing panty’s is when I go to the Dr. I have been getting some woman’s jeans and now the weather has been cooling off I will be working in the yard in them. Since being on CDH and reading what others write about has gotten me a bit bolder to wear more outside. LOL Although living in a small town you have to be a bit more careful. I have one ear pierced from a long time ago and I want to get the other one done, would be great to wear some matching ear rings……..

I voted 79-99% of the time because I have a best friend who doesn’t understand so I dress with a male shirt and shoes just for him! But he is very patriotic and understands this is a country where we are supposed be free to express ourselves. But he and his wife has strong religion values!

Brenda I am about 75 percent. Would love to be fulltime but my work prohibits me at Times

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

My life has been too busy for dressing, although I underdress daily and wear a nightgown or slip to bed. I will change abruptly Oct. 29 as I fly to Florida for a one week cruise with other CDs and SOs aboard. I plan to dress en fem, head to a nail salon en route to airport for a Mani Pedi and brow wax , fly en fem for first time in my life, and not bring anything drab..2 different dresses each day and female bathing attire. I’m sure snorkel trips will wipe off my makeup quickly, but there will be stories to live and tell. Then it’s back to the caveman life and withdrawal symptoms.

Trish White
        Baroness

That sounds so exciting Rhonda, I’m totally jealous. Have fun 💖

Trish

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Only about twice a month can I get “my full Caty on”.. That’s cos my loving partner does not approve of Caty. So as I have often posted, Caty only fully emerges on overnight charity volunteer trips. Any other time except on hot Australian summer days, I underdress fully 24/7, with forms in my bra at night.

Caty.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Holly,

I would say less than 25% and if you consider nighttime too, then it’s way less than even that.  I try for about 3 days a week for anywhere from 1-3 hours each day.  Sometimes a little more where I’m not dressing as completely.  I’d like to do it a lot more, but if I can get the max in from those times, then I’m rather content (well, as content as reasonably possible given the constraints!) as my life is starting to wind down.

Hugs, ChloëC

Not near enough, would like it to be between 75 to 100 % of the time.

Anonymous

Hi, Holly. I’d have to say much less than 25%, more like 1-3%. However, I underdress closer to 95%. I might slip on a couple of pieces of jewelry or just some earrings about 10-15% of the time. I’ll even apply some lipstick about 5-10%. I have a couple of shades that you have to look closely to even tell.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I put less than 25%, but that is not by choice. I would prefer to dress at least 50% of the time if not more.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous
      Duchess

In the last two weeks my, Jocelyn’s, life has undergone a dramatic change. I dress every night & go out. I don’t care who sees me nor does it matter anymore. I now feel comfortable dressed, and love being seen. When anyone compliments me, I melt. I never received many, to just hear them is new to me. Most importantly, I like how I look and feel. My marriage has ended, I have moved out. It was a situation, for the first time in my life, I made me a priority. As selfish as It may seem to some, self-preservation, I couldn’t hide any longer. I don’t want to live afraid of others that don’t even know I exist. Sorry for the rant.

Hope everyone has a sexy night. xoxoxo
      Jocelyn 😊😘

Davina
        Lady

Congratulations, so happy for you.!

I dress 24/7, the only token male clothes I have is a pair of pants and a shirt, that is hid under a full apron hanging on the bathroom door, (I use when washing dishes), and a heavy coat I normally wear for winter. The last time I worn the pants and shirt was in January at my wife’s memorial service in Feb this year. The other day I was checking my mail when a county deputy stop to ask the address of the house next door, when I reply that was the house he was looking for he thank me with a “Thank you Mam”, I smiles and said you are welcome Sir. I was wearing leggings, and a black cami.

A day later I had a new icebox delivered, three cute young men (goodness I said cute) and from all was “Yes Mam”, when I said Thank you, all reply with a “you are welcome Mam”. I was wearing a dress.

Shopping with my daughter, Those are the days I truly enjoy. favor outfits for this is a tunic and leggings.

Last week I had to go to the VA clinic for mine annual check the blood, pee in the bottle, I wore leggings and a pink tunic, earring and a necklace. No fire alarms going off, no worries.

I’m feel so much better being able to dress 24/7. I have yet to try makeup, baby steps, I want to learn and its hard when trying to follow the YouTube videos. But someday I will get the basic skills down.

Anonymous

Michelle, I offer you my condolences on your loss, but I’m happy for your newfound happiness and freedom.

Much love,
        Raquel

Usually every 2 or 3   weeks later  Spending time as a woman ..sometimes feel like  cant enough for me.😅

Usually every 2 or 3   weeks later  Spending time as a woman ..sometimes feels like  it doesnt enough for me.😅

Hi lovely ladies,

I have to say that when away from work I am almost always in Femme attire.  My SO doesn’t say anything, no reaction at all.  I get home form work and put on jeans and a t shirt, or some times a skirt or dress. but most of the time jeans and t shirt. we go out walking to the store.

For me as Work takes of more than 50% of my awake time per week, I am between 25 and 50%

I fully dress once a week, usually when working from home. So 1 in 7. Less than 25%. Today is one of the dressing days, fully shaved, black top, pinstripe skirt, heels, red lipstick, nails and a blonde wing. I only shave fully if its likely im going to be able to grab a few dressing days in the week.

J J
      Lady

while I wear something en femme nearly all the time I fully dress only on occasion, which is what I like to do. I am a male that happens to like women’s clothes part time.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Holly, I’m one of the lucky ones.  Being retired, I can dress en femme pretty much all the time. My wife’s proviso is that I can’t be dressed more feminine than her.  So that means I pretty much wear ladies skinny jeans with a casual top and ladies footwear most of the time.  My friends know me as male (who just dresses a bit oddly) and strangers often call me ma’am. I’m blessed to have natural long hair so no need for a wig. I voted for 76% – 99%. Thanks for the poll.  Hugs, Krista🐶

To be honest with you I’m always a woman. It’s when I’m dressed as a man that I am crossdressed.

Anonymous

Michelle, I LOVE that reply!

Hugs,

Holly

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?