- This topic has 20 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- June 13, 2020 at 4:30 pm #354452Wade RitterParticipantRegistered On: May 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 7 times
- September 13, 2020 at 2:28 pm #383523AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 6Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
I Love Ebay …. If you pay attention and buy from sellers with good feedback and a high number of sells . I usually don’t buy from someone who hasn’t sold more than 50 items …. Lots of shoes , dresses , bra’s and panties …. Make up too !!!!! I bought a corset from Orchard Corset’s last year …. Best one I have ever gotten ….. Good Luck and happy hunting !!!!!
- September 13, 2020 at 7:36 am #383409Robin GirlyParticipantRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 169 timesBeen thanked: 225 times
- I haven’t bought anything online so far.I like shopping in person.I came close trying to buy some nice dresses but the web site sucked and kept me going in circles.
- September 13, 2020 at 6:48 am #383407Shreya ShahParticipantRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 84Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
Would like to buy Veet hair removal cream, which I’m unable to buy from store .
- September 13, 2020 at 6:33 am #383403Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1330Has thanked: 923 timesBeen thanked: 3115 times
Pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, dresses, bras, panties, wigs, breast forms, shoes, makeup. Pretty much everything a girl wants and needs.
I love store shopping but there is so much online.
- September 12, 2020 at 11:31 pm #383345Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 87Has thanked: 1446 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Used to buy all my cd wear at M & S mainly underwear and then into Boots for cosmetics and pads/liners ,nowadays I shop on line for nearly all my underwear and arrange to click and collect at a local shop/outlet , still go into Boots for the other items . When I go and click and collect I am normally underdressed panties , pantyhose ,not yet wearing a bra but that will happen I am sure at some stage .
- August 2, 2020 at 3:50 pm #369863Janice FaddenParticipantRegistered On: June 13, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 97Has thanked: 765 timesBeen thanked: 324 times
There are so many wonderful things available on line. I have purchased almost all of my CD adventure belongings online, except for some makeup and brushes.
- August 2, 2020 at 11:59 am #369786Britney SummersParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 73Has thanked: 262 timesBeen thanked: 215 times
I have a few things on the way, a wax warmer and package of wax, a hand held mirror to do the job better. Shaving sucks!
Otherwise I do all girly stuff orders online. Only some non girly things I need to go out for.
- August 2, 2020 at 11:27 am #369761Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 935 times
I buy about half my clothing on-line and the other in person. I enjoy shopping for my dresses, skirts and tops because I get to try them on. Sometimes on-line will offer some discount that the stores don’t. Shoes are hard to find on-line or in person. Macy’s, Belk’s and Kohls will have great clothing on sale that does not show on their web sites. I love hunting down bargain’s while dressed as Carla. There is just something wonderful about moving up and down the isles finding items to try on. I don’t really buy many clothing items on Amazon, they always seem to be made in China, cheaply made and the size guides rarely are correct.
- August 2, 2020 at 9:42 am #369744Anna BethParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 22Has thanked: 193 timesBeen thanked: 107 times
I buy most of my CD stuff online. Breast forms, bras, dresses, and whatever.
- June 24, 2020 at 8:02 pm #357833Skyler ConnorParticipantRegistered On: May 27, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 44Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
I buy on line and do shopping. I PURCHASED from
WISH, but not any more. I am careful about where the item originated, if you get my drift. I love
consignment stores. I always go to Target to the sales area, it is hit or miss.
Yesterday I was walking through Macys and I was passing through the shoe dept. I went to the Sale rack and lo and behold I picked up a pair of sandals, broken leather, yes leather with a I inch heel for $8.00, originally $65.00. The other pair of shoes are booties for the winter, perfect for the fall with jeans. Original price $55.00 my price was $22.00.
If I go shopping I generally go 5 or 6 towns ove, so I will not be seen. I go as Sky.
- June 22, 2020 at 5:25 pm #357275Val’sheril StarsongParticipantRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 293Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 497 times
I buy nearly everything online, as for the most part I’m still too shy to do it publicly. On a more practical level, online shopping is pressure-free so I can really take my time considering options and sizing (which you must consider carefully any time you buy sight unseen). For the most part I’ve been happy with my purchases.
- June 22, 2020 at 5:13 pm #357270Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 580Has thanked: 992 timesBeen thanked: 2022 times
Almost all of my shopping is in person, either in the town I live in or down the road in Amarillo, for my clothing and undies. When I go to Dallas or Oklahoma City, I always take a spare partially or empty suitcase for my ‘trophies’ to bring home in. My hotel rooms look like a fashion truck overturned from buying and trying on everything. The most of what I get online is a little bit of fetish clothing sometimes, and some of the shapewear garments I have really taken a liking to the last few years, like Rago or Valmont. I do have a weakness for the retro style of lingerie.
- June 19, 2020 at 8:31 pm #356430BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1444Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
I don’t do wigs. I go between a long bob, & a pixie.
6 years ago, My hair was down to my ass! It was such a pain caring for it!
That’s why I go between the bob & the pixie. So much easier to care for, & they’re both adorable!
- June 19, 2020 at 1:29 pm #356368
- June 19, 2020 at 1:21 pm #356366
- June 19, 2020 at 12:17 pm #356341Nick LacroixParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 165Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 578 times
I always buy my makeup, clothes, and extra stuff online. It’s just soon convenient. You do have to be careful when buying clothes and knowing what size you want though. I personally use breast forms rather than breast enlargement but I do daydream about having my own 🥰
- June 13, 2020 at 6:51 pm #354502Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 35Replies: 1450Has thanked: 6197 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
- June 13, 2020 at 6:43 pm #354501Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1426Has thanked: 2313 timesBeen thanked: 4235 times
I would say “wigs”. You will probably want more than one; and I suggest avoiding the cheap wigs at Amazon. You can find good wigs at low cost from The Wig Company and Paula Young.
I have tried several products, and the only breast enhancer I’ve seen that shows results is the Rx medication I have to take for my BPH. Soy milk may help, also.
- June 13, 2020 at 6:29 pm #354497
- June 13, 2020 at 5:47 pm #354476Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1898Has thanked: 567 timesBeen thanked: 3369 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.