Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What is the most important product you girls like to buy online?

Tracey? Newbie crossdresser

Any advice for breast enlargement?

Hi Wade,

Welcome to CDH.

Don’t waste your money on creams or any breast enhancement product.  Order a nice pair of breast forms instead.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, Wade

I would say “wigs”.  You will probably want more than one; and I suggest avoiding the cheap wigs at Amazon.  You can find good wigs at low cost from The Wig Company and Paula Young.

I have  tried several products, and the only breast enhancer I’ve seen that shows results is the Rx medication I have to take for my BPH.  Soy milk may help, also.

Bettylou

I don’t buy online and won’t use self checkout. I like to shop local helping keep people in my community employed so they can in turn afford to hire local trades and enjoy local clubs, bars and eateries.

I always buy my makeup, clothes, and extra stuff online. It’s just soon convenient. You do have to be careful when buying clothes and knowing what size you want though. I personally use breast forms rather than breast enlargement but I do daydream about having my own 🥰

I buy pretty much everything online, including my feminine clothes.

Almost all of my shopping is in person, either in the town I live in or down the road in Amarillo, for my clothing and undies.  When I go to Dallas or Oklahoma City, I always take a spare partially or empty suitcase for my ‘trophies’ to bring home in.  My hotel rooms look like a fashion truck overturned from buying and trying on everything.  The most of what I get online is a little bit of fetish clothing sometimes, and some of the shapewear garments I have really taken a liking to the last few years, like Rago or Valmont.  I do have a weakness for the retro style of lingerie.

PaulaF

I buy nearly everything online, as for the most part I’m still too shy to do it publicly.  On a more practical level, online shopping is pressure-free so I can really take my time considering options and sizing (which you must consider carefully any time you buy sight unseen).  For the most part I’ve been happy with my purchases.

Hi,

I buy on line and do shopping. I PURCHASED from
      WISH, but not any more. I am careful about where the item originated, if you get my drift. I love
      consignment stores. I always go to Target to the sales area, it is hit or miss.

Yesterday I was walking through Macys and I was passing through the shoe dept. I went to the Sale rack and lo and behold I picked up a pair of sandals, broken leather, yes leather with a I inch heel for $8.00, originally $65.00. The other pair of shoes are booties for the winter, perfect for the fall with jeans. Original price $55.00 my price was $22.00.

If I go shopping I generally go 5 or 6 towns ove, so I will not be seen. I go as Sky.

Skylar

Anna Beth
      Lady

I buy most of my CD stuff online. Breast forms, bras, dresses, and whatever.

Anonymous

I buy about half my clothing on-line and the other in person. I enjoy shopping for my dresses, skirts and tops because I get to try them on. Sometimes on-line will offer some discount that the stores don’t. Shoes are hard to find on-line or in person. Macy’s, Belk’s and Kohls will have great clothing on sale that does not show on their web sites. I love hunting down bargain’s while dressed as Carla. There is just something wonderful about moving up and down the isles finding items to try on. I don’t really buy many clothing items on Amazon, they always seem to be made in China, cheaply made and the size guides rarely are correct.

Carla

There are so many wonderful things available on line. I have purchased almost all of my CD adventure belongings online, except for some makeup and brushes.

Used to buy all my cd wear at M & S mainly underwear  and then into Boots for cosmetics and pads/liners ,nowadays  I shop on line for nearly all my underwear and arrange to click and collect at a local shop/outlet , still go into Boots for the other items . When I go and click and collect I am normally underdressed  panties , pantyhose ,not yet wearing a bra but that will happen I am sure at some stage .

Michelle xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, dresses, bras, panties, wigs, breast forms, shoes, makeup. Pretty much everything a girl wants and needs.

I love store shopping but there is so much online.

• I haven’t bought anything online so far.I like shopping in person.I came close trying to buy some nice dresses but the web site sucked and kept me going in circles.
      Anonymous

I Love Ebay …. If you pay attention and buy from sellers with good feedback and a high number of sells . I usually don’t buy from someone who hasn’t sold more than 50 items …. Lots of shoes , dresses , bra’s and panties …. Make up too !!!!! I  bought a corset from Orchard Corset’s last year …. Best one I have ever gotten ….. Good Luck and happy hunting !!!!!

Anonymous

I have bought everything I have on line. Once you figure out your measurements it is easy to get the correct size. Most sites have a sizing chart to help you with their particular products. I am a nervous girl shopper so online is a saviour for me.

Holly👌

Simple…

Everything sexy!

OOhhh… Polly

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?