Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey ladies!
      Now that we’ve gotten through most of the technical issues with the site we’re looking to improve the profiles on Crossdresser Heaven.

What questions would you like to see on the profile?

Send over your suggestions – we’re looking for any ideas from ‘When did you first realize you were a crossdresser’, to ‘Who was the first person you told’ and anything you think would be valuable to get to know each other better.

We’ll add the most popular 5-7 questions in the first update.

I’m looking forward to hearing your suggestions!

Hugs,
      Vanessa

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

1) How often do you crossdress?
      2) How extensively do you usually crossdress?(i.e. just underdressing/one or two items of clothing/full dressing)
      3)Do you wear makeup when you dress?always/sometimes,never-what type
      4) Do you prefer wigs or styling your own hair?
      5) Have you ever been out in public as a woman? If so where?
      6) Have you ever been to a salon/beauty parlor? If so what was the experience like? any of themIf not do you want to?
      7) Do you shop in person or only online? If in person, are you en femme or in drab?

Feel free to modify/improve on any of them if you decide to use

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks @skippy1965, what an awesome list of questions!

Anonymous

Would you be interested in helping our more inexperienced friends with thier transition/crossdressing? It would be nice to know some licals help with makeup and such.

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks Randi, great suggestion for finding mentors in the community!
      Perhaps as a corollary, are you looking for help.

Anonymous

Thanks Vanessa. I’m always looking for help. That’s how I found you!

Vanessa Law
          Managing Ambassador

*blush* thanks 🙂

dw6235
      Lady

Are you planning to go further in transitioning ? How often do you dress? What are you looking for from this site?

Debra,

Love the question what are YOU looking to get out of this site?

I think that is very strong and can really help us target areas is the andeer comes up a lot!

Thank you!

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Love it Debra! Great questions!

Elaine
      Duchess

1) How often do you crossdress?
      A couple times a week
      2) How extensively do you usually crossdress?(i.e. just underdressing/one or two items of clothing/full dressing)
      I am always wear ladies undies. I fully dress a couple times a week.
      3)Do you wear makeup when you dress?always/sometimes,never-what type
      Putting on makeup is my favorite activity.
      4) Do you prefer wigs or styling your own hair?
      I need a wig. Going bald so can’t do the natural hair thing.
      5) Have you ever been out in public as a woman? If so where?
      I’ve been out a couple times, first time while on vacation, back home I go to the local Free2BeMe Center and a couple local stores.
      6) Have you ever been to a salon/beauty parlor? If so what was the experience like? any of themIf not do you want to?
      Haven’t been but would like to have my nails done by a professional.
      7) Do you shop in person or only online? If in person, are you en femme or in drab?
      Both. I have no qualms at all shopping at local stores while dressed manly. But am more cautious about shopping while en femme. Strange, heh?

Feel free to modify/improve on any of them if you decide to use

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

So Vanessa when is the first update to the profile page coming? I’m looking forward to getting to know the many wonderful ladies on the site and learning more about where they are on their sojourn….

Cynthia

Anonymous

Do natural herbs help you be more feminine looking. Especially breasts?

Actually not a question for the group but for vanessa. Is there eventually going to be something like a gallery where we can post more pics than just the ones for our profile,

Vanessa Law
        Managing Ambassador

@trinity more than likely – I’m working on getting the community we have fully launched, then will start looking at adding additional features.
        Two at the top of my list to look into are a gallery and chat.

Anonymous

Where was the first place you went dressed as a woman? How was your experience?

Were are your local CD hang-outs in your city/town?

Anonymous

What does your favorite outfit consist of? Do you go out wearing it if so how often?

Does anyone else ever help you get dressed, if so do you enjoy it or prefer to do it alone?

Elaine
      Duchess

Sauscha – My wife doesn’t really help me get dressed but she does offer advice – like owl eyes when I first tried makeup. She also has gifted me with hand me downs of makeup and jewelry, and swaps outfits when mine is too small or her is too large. She has been a real sweety about me CD’ing even though deep down inside I know she wishes I wouldn’t.

Going back to Trinity’s suggestion with regards a gallery.

A secure private area for us girls to receive and give advice on our make-up, clothing etc by picture would be fantastic. Maybe some form of encrypted access to eliminate the risk of being exposed to the whole world. I don’t know if that can be done.

Hugs to all

Scarlett

Anonymous

That is awesome. It is great to hear stories of supportive spouses. I am really hoping I will have a positive interaction when I tell my gf this weekend.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?