- October 1, 2022 at 7:17 am #680365Meghan BrandiceParticipantRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 135Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
I will start first. I completely shower first then a close shave with a new blade razor. Go across the face and next twice , horizontal and vertical, then spray a moisturizing body spray all over, dry off then sprinkle baby powder over body. From there I then go to sink and do a thorough facial scrub with cleansing facial soap, then go po put on all my lingerie, under garments, spanks. I choose either a girdle or all-in-one, then my nylons attached to garters, then back to the bathroom sink mirror and do the makeup prep application. I adore the feeling I get looking at the lingerie, half-dressed CD looking back.
First Toner, then moisturizer then primer. From that point on its foundation, contouring, highlighting, facial-lifting stretch tape on cheekbones and turkey neck behind back of head. Then your wig cap and surgically tape front and sides to your forehead and temples, and cover over the Face lift bands to extra hold the Face lifting bands or cords tight. It takes10-15 years off sagging jowls, double chin and frown laugh lines. (Nasal labia’s) Then go back up to do your eyes, shadow eyeliner, brows and lastly-mascara.
Then the put on your outer clothes go on, -careful not to get makeup on the dress or blouse neckline!
Finish it with wig put on, combed and picked, and finger teased; the jewelry, earrings, rings bracelet, -Then ADORE The WOMAN looking back at you in the mirror! Then slip into your femme shoes, on with a jacket and sexy sunglasses, grab the purse, cell phone and keys, and out the door you go girl.
Done this Hundreds of times in my public outing and passing Crossdressing Life. It’s a Glorious Sensual gratifying experience to experience looking and being a WOMAN and blending in and mixing with the unknowing GGs among us.
Total Estimated: Time 1hr, 30 minutes.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Meghan Brandice.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 18, 2022 at 8:51 am #684136J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 292Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1096 times
I do not have a set routine. First I hate routine, and if I catch myself doing the same thing day after day I intentionally switch it up so I don’t end up in a rut. Second, it all depends on what I am doing or where I am going. I may just shower and shave and go out casually dressed. Other times it is full make up and real effort to get a good look, but most of the time it is just get out of bed and put on what ever I feel like, which may be just a skirt with no extra prep at all.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 2, 2022 at 10:37 pm #680760Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 123Replies: 1126Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4589 times
Will have shaved all over usually a day or two beforehand.
Shower, then attach breast forms. Scented dusting powder all over my body. Then my bra, “gaff equipment” , rest of my lingerie.Make up follows, with hair and jewellery to follow.
Finally my outerwear for the day and shoes. Dont “go public” more than 3-4 times a year, but always follow the above routine when having one of my charity volunteer overnight trips.
- October 2, 2022 at 7:42 am #680579Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 57Replies: 463Has thanked: 1836 timesBeen thanked: 1538 times
The night before I have some time to dress I cut and file my fingernails.
On the day, I do my usual close facial shave in morning, followed by a cleanse and moisturise; during the summer I also do a quick shave of my lower legs.
Once I’m home alone I select an outfit, get changed and put some shoes on. I don’t bother with makeup (I can go without). Next it’s on with my wig, followed by a check in a full length mirror. After that I put on a watch and any jewellery (usually a ring). Then downstairs to get my handbag ready and select a coat if (needed). Thats me ready and I’m off out …
- October 2, 2022 at 3:47 am #680539Sherry KirkLadyRegistered On: February 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
I’m a full time dresser. Takes about an hour to get ready for the day. Shower, full body shave, face too. Then under garments, outerwear (for work dress slacks and a blouse 👚, otherwise it’s a dress 👗) Usually breast forms and a bra. No hip form’s needed (I was blessed with a feminine figure). Some days I wear a bodysuit and thigh high boots 👢. I’ve let my hair grow out and style it into a ponytail. Lastly I finish my look with makeup.
- October 2, 2022 at 7:00 am #680571Meghan BrandiceLadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 135Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
Wow, full time eh?You actually go to work fully dressed? How is that working out? Was there any problem in the transitioning beginning.; and how do your male and female coworkers treat you now? Are you fully accepted as a woman coworker??
- October 18, 2022 at 1:35 am #684068Sherry KirkLadyRegistered On: February 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
I actually haven’t had any problems with my appearance or the feminine dress. I’m an instructor pilot for the past 16 years and keep everything professional with my students.
It’s important that I don’t let my lifestyle interfere with my job of teaching these young men and women how to fly airplanes for the greatest Air Force in the world.
The best part is being accepted for my skills as an instructor pilot, not how I’m dressed.
- October 2, 2022 at 7:30 am #680576Sherry KirkLadyRegistered On: February 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- October 1, 2022 at 8:18 pm #680492Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 31Replies: 988Has thanked: 4170 timesBeen thanked: 4317 times
Men just don’t re add lose how much work goes into getting ready for a night out.
I remember sitting on the sofa after shaving showering and throwing some clean clothes on thinking ‘what’s taking her do long’
Noe I totally get it, all day isn’t long enough and it’s so much fun so you men just f@ck off and let me have this time it’s so important. Love imogi
- October 1, 2022 at 4:01 pm #680439Kim DahlenbergenLadyRegistered On: November 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 228Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 799 times
Pretty much the same routine whether I and just getting ready for my day or planning to go out. After a shower and shave, I do a primer, then foundation, then my brows and eyes. Then highligher, contouring, bluse and lipstick. I’ve got it down after all these years to about a half hour.
- October 1, 2022 at 11:55 am #680394Sarah CeriseLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 107Has thanked: 303 timesBeen thanked: 407 times
Firstly full body shave and shower/bath then apply face primer/moisturiser, then slip in to one of my corselettes and put breast forms and hip pads in. Next apply concealer then back to do hosiery tights or stockings, if I am wearing a skirt then I will put a blouse on now. Then face coverage powder or stick make up depending how I feel, next dress or skirt whatever that day. Then mascara and lipstick and earrings, followed by wig necklace & bracelets. After that use a make up sealer and set make up followed by hairspray and perfume,Always do my nails last with window open so not to leave the house smelling of nail varnish,the rest is shoes coat & handbag sometimes I wear a headscarf about an hour and half.
Love Sarah xx
- October 1, 2022 at 1:49 pm #680424LadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 135Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
- October 1, 2022 at 12:05 pm #680398April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 207Has thanked: 2678 timesBeen thanked: 1087 times
Question for all is it moisturizer first or toner and how often do you dress? For me I don’t even dress every week or month but has been 15 days this year and unless I have done the day before to shave and trim hair it takes 2.5 plus if i have the day before and have all hair maintenance complete and tanning then shower to complete is 1.45 hours. Their have been a few times I would like to dress but do not have the energy if I dress it has to be 95% to 100% minus toe nails or false finger nails for me. I never ever tell my wife to hurry whats taking so long it is work. I want to look the best I can for me.
Thanks for the topic April.
- October 1, 2022 at 11:53 am #680393April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 207Has thanked: 2678 timesBeen thanked: 1087 times
- October 1, 2022 at 7:01 pm #680479LadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 135Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
About once a week or 10 days, forgot to mention inserting ( homemade) foam rubber breast inserts, hip and butt pads, and partially covering outer female clothing up with baggy male clothes, wig temp removed , wearing ball cap and many things like wig and purse and accessories put in back seat of car before leaving , all to deter nosy neighbors and making a clean getaway 😉 Article will be published in full details soon ‘ How to leave the house undetected while dressed to go out’
watch for it
- October 1, 2022 at 12:27 pm #680406Sarah CeriseLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 107Has thanked: 303 timesBeen thanked: 407 times
- October 1, 2022 at 12:50 pm #680417
- October 1, 2022 at 11:43 am #680390Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 490Has thanked: 6863 timesBeen thanked: 2713 times
My routine is, like Angela’s, a daily occurrence. Shave, of course, then moisturizer, tweak the brows if needed, lip primer, concealer and toner on specific areas, foundation, then move on to the eyes, shimmery navy and black eyeliner, four colors of eye shadow, and mascara. Finish it off with a bit of blush and do my lips with liner and lipstick. Can’t wear fragrance at work. Nails are acrylics so they’re always ready. Getting dressed, bra, panties, sometimes tights, my yoga pants or leggings, a top or sweater, rings, earringhs and a pair of flats or two inch pumps, brush my hair, grab my purse, jacket and out the door off to work! I’ve got this down to 45 minutes.
Ms. Lauren M
- October 1, 2022 at 10:51 pm #680520LadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 135Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
- October 2, 2022 at 6:05 am #680556Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 490Has thanked: 6863 timesBeen thanked: 2713 times
I am a trans woman, now legally a female, I have transitioned and live and work as a woman. So, to answer your questions:
Yes, I go to work dressed en femme every day and I am always dressed en femme, I don’t own a stitch of any male clothing.
I work in a very busy government office building where I am the site supervisor for security, so everyone there knows who I am, it’s 85% women on the staff.
I came out as being transgender a year ago and many of my female coworkers said they already knew that I was “just one of the girls”, so transitioning was not a problem.
My debut at work as Lauren took place on March 31st, which is TDoV, Transgender Day of Visibility. Upon my arrival I was greeted with flowers, beautiful cards, nice gifts, boxes of candy, gift cards, they called it my birthday party.
As you can see, I was warmly welcomed as Lauren, the ladies escorted me into “the sisterhood”
I am viewed and treated as a woman by all the staff. All the older staff know I’m transgender but to most newer staff I’m just the lady at the security desk.
At this point in time my coworkers tell me they can’t remember who I was before I transitioned. They tell me I am, and present as, a beautiful middle age woman, I pass almost all of the time but occasionally get misgendered. I speak in a feminine voice permanently so I’m not sure what triggers me getting read as a male.
Feel free to PM me if you would like to chat, it’s always nice!
Ms. Lauren M
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 1, 2022 at 11:55 am #680395
- October 1, 2022 at 10:53 am #680387Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1281Has thanked: 4737 timesBeen thanked: 5798 times
I do not think my regimen is much different to yours but has refined into a slick operation as I sometimes have to be up early and out the door for work. Alas it isn’t of a secretarial nature more hands on.
I usually have my nails done from the day before so I get up and have a quick breakfast to start the day. It’s then run a shower and out of the nightie. A good shower and shave followed by a moisturiser and a quick anti P with a scent of the day. Into my bra and pants, hosiery and a full or half slip.
All my make up is in a neat little system ready to hand. Moisturiser then a base, foundation and powder with a bit of contouring. Eyebrows, eyelids, liner then mascara. Lips lined and filled with a coat of lip gloss. earings, necklace, bracelet, watch and finger rings. Dress of the day and a cardi then on with the hair, it’s shoes, bag, coat and out the door. I have nailed this to under an hour!
Of course if I am going out somewhere nice I will take more time on everything with a more glamorous selection of clothes and make up.
- October 1, 2022 at 11:57 am #680396
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.