• This topic has 24 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What style of dresses do you like or wear. Do you like long/short/midi length, loose fitting or tight fit. Prefer Day/Evening/glamorous look dresses. You may go for 1950 style or 60,s mini,s or the glam look of the 80,s. What ever your style, let us know your preference.

love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous

Tight fitting black sweater dress  slightly above knee…..

Modern Western Square Dance Outfits, with requisite petticoats and pettipants and full skirts or similar full skirted dresses

SPANDEX bodysuits and spandex miniskirt or pencil skirts

Spandex form fitted bodycon dresses.

Form Fitting Pencil evening gowns.

SOGGF wants me to get a backless either strapless or halterneck evening gown but AS I used 38DDD forms I don’t think I could look realistic and pass as a big busted lady 🤔😪😫😭

(SOGGF and I had argument, why she always wears wears hi neck and backed evening dresses and regular day time dress…. long and short she said “if you want me to wear a backless and or strapless gown  so do you “)

Anonymous

Long, form fitting, high neck and long sleeve.  See my photos.

Anonymous

I love floral patterned dresses, just above the knee. I like to wear skater dresses and I love anything in blue, especially electric blue.

I like the looser fit so a ‘shift’ dress fits & looks good on me. My shape is wrong for fitted style. I prefer the dress to be knee length.

a short loose fitting

Hum, to start it would be above the knees but definitely not too short. I general I like bright colors typically with floral patterns. Needs to be nicely fitted to show shape. I prefer short or no sleeves, a nice V front and like the back with a standard slight curve. I have a few Bodycon and Scuba dresses I love. In the summer I really like the loose flowing lower that moves as you walk or in a breeze. I don’t have many photos here but you can look at sandyacd on flickr of you like (is it OK to post that here?).

Sandy

My favorite style of dress is a wrap dress. I prefer the hem line to be around the knee; a little above or below is ok too. I avoid the mini and maxi extremes, unless it’s a long formal dress/gown.

Hi Helenmarie,

I like knee length, and loose fitting. The kind of dress to wear to work. I used to work in San Francisco and the women really dress well there. Over the years the men have gotten progressively worse. When I left 4 years ago the slob look was in with men. Just awful. No real self respect, sort of this is who I am, “tough”.

Men also dress horribly for dinner as well. The women? Very good.

Anonymous

I wear mostly skirts, not dresses, but my current preference is a sweater dress – snug top, but loose/flowing below the waist, and knee-length.

I like the “Skater” Style.  Pleated yet none ya business.   The skater can be feminine, look and feel real sexy, and also ready to punch someone in the mouth if they deserve it.  Because they usually do.  😛

Swing dresses, so 40’s/50’s, midi length, short sleeve, cap sleeve, or sleeveless. When I get back into  a living situation where I can dress full time in the home, probably going to wear your basic everyday 50’s housedress when I wear dresses around the house. BUT ….

I actually am more partial to skirts. I can switch up tops and make use of my extensive tee shirt wardrobe. I like my denim skirt. Oh, and I almost forgot because I haven’t had a chance to wear them much, I just got a couple denim and corduroy pinafore dresses that are pretty dang cute!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My dresses are pretty much always short. I like mid thigh or shorter although I have some that are just above the knee length. Those are my go out and blend in better dresses.

I have no particular style. I buy and wear what I like.

My fav dresses are sundresses. Above the knee, sleeveless (shoulders, ugh), flowing and flirty, bright colors.

I like a mid length dress, not to tight a fit.  Preferably with a more A-line lower half.

Anonymous

I’m the girl that’ll wear any dress so long as it fits and the color wears well on me. If I could though, I’d wear evening gowns and formal dresses all day every day

Anonymous

Hello Helenmarie

This is such a good question, but I cannot lie….I will wear anything that looks nice……..but when, is 100% dependant on the mood I am in

…I can’t say there’s much I wouldn’t wear, but I have to feel like I want to wear it at a particular time….does that make sense??

Grace ❤️❤️

I like a cute soccer mom summer dress!

-SR-

I usually wear more conservative dresses that are just below the knee and look good on me. However, I do have moods where I like to wear something a little racier.

Anonymous

I love formal gowns, wedding gowns, and really any “fancy” looking ones. Though my first dress, a simple trumpet style knee length dress, is absolutely perfect on me

Anonymous

I love sundresses with fuller skirts near the knee in length. I wear a little crynolin under.

Being an older crossdresser and favoring the dress stylings of the past I prefer knee length dresses. I love soft fabrics and flower prints and 3/4 length sleeves and pleats and…and…and. I love dresses but casual styles fit my personality. I’m just an older Girl and just LOVE being a GIRL…just the girl next door!

I wear the body con styles but prefer fit and flair knee length dresses. Midis are okay but also like the maxi style. Fit and flare is the best.
      Alice.

Anonymous
      Lady

Sweater dresses also at least in cold weather. I have a denim mini i wear in warmer weather.
      love you all

Jessieg

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?