Viewing 79 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Without going out and buying a bunch of different styles of panties.  I was wondering what everyone thought was the most comfortable.  Mind you, i’m 6’0″ and weigh about 230ish.  I am about a size 10 in panties.  I sometimes can wear a 9…but i’m wondering about something that I could wear day in / day out under my male clothing.

I too am over 6 feet tall and wear a size 10 pantie.  For everyday wear, I prefer full and high cut briefs in cotton.  I find them quite comfortable and wear them daily regardless of how I am outwardly presenting.

Mac

It depends on what I am wearing. If I don’t want panty lines (leggings, yoga pants, tight jeans, etc.) I wear a thong, otherwise I prefer bikini style, regular or string.

Rose
      Lady

I’m 6’0″ and a size 8 (sometimes a 7).

I agree with Mac about briefs. I also find myself liking boy shorts. My favorite “sexy” pairs are tanga. I haven’t tried a female thong yet – I’ve owned a few male ones in the past, and didn’t much like them. I felt like I was picking out the “wedgie” all the time.

My biggest concern when buying a pair of panties is making sure there’s enough “coverage” for the “twig and berries” to keep them in place. (That said, I very very rarely tuck; if you do, this is less of a concern.)

Anonymous

Hi Rose, i like boy shorts too and i luv the way you describe the benefits of them! I cant tuck cause there really isnt anything to tuck. Blush. We havent chatted in so long. Lets do so, k?

julie

I like cotton bikini or hipsters because of how comfy they are for me.  I did an experiment on different fits and found them to have just the right combination of support and comfort.  Perfect for everyday use.  I got cotton, but really its a personal preference.  You just have to go feel them and decide.  :o)

Anonymous

I am 6’1 and I wear size 4 panties. I have a preference of Cotton Hipster and Bikini panties as they are comfortable and I have no problems with anything.

Anonymous

Dana, I am so jealous of you being a woman who has to wear a size 8 or 9 to your size 4!

You keep your figure for as long as you can hun! I wish for the day I could fit back into a 4… even a 5 or 6!

Hi Mac:  I find that, at least for my shape (5’8″ 210) that the No Panty Line Promise hipster by Jockey is a great every day panty. I wear size 9 in most other panties but 8 fits perfectly in that. Also, Warner’s makes several styles with and without lace trim, and I usually take a 9 in those. Both styles (Jockey and Warner’s) have plenty of room for “the boys” if you don’t tuck (I don’t). Both brands offer cotton as alternatives in most of their styles. Finally HoneyBSexy makes a lace trimmed panty that sells 3 for $16 online and they are my absolute favorite for fit and style. Enjoy!

Apparently, Honey B Sexy has discontinued the Laced Dream panty, which had been my fave. Sad.

Anonymous

I enjoy wearing boy shorts and full coverage panties. I will pass on thongs. I do love panties with lace somewhere in the panty.

Anyone know what’s best for tucking?

Johnnie
        Duchess

Pantyhose work great for tucking. Control panty briefs or a light weight girdle brief works well for tucking too.

Johnnie
      Duchess

I wear control top pantyhose or a girdle. I find that both of these items are excellent for tucking and provide excellent feminine shaping & support.

Anonymous

I still like Vanity Fair Ravissant nylon panties after all these years. I wear a 7 and with recent weight loss, almost ready for a 6. These panties used to have that ultra soft tricot nylon, I think Vanity Fair has changed their material somewhat, they don’t quite as soft as they once were. Yes, these are “granny panties,” but I love them!

Johnnie
        Duchess

I like wearing Vasserette light support panty briefs. These panties have a blend of nylon and spandex for light support. The panties are full cut they fit more tight than regular nylon panties. I love wearing them especially with a garter belt.

Anonymous

I still like Vanity Fair Ravissant nylon panties after all these years. I wear a 7 and with recent weight loss, almost ready for a 6. These panties used to have that ultra soft tricot nylon, I think Vanity Fair has changed their material somewhat, they don’t seem quite as soft as they once were. Yes, these are “granny panties,” but I love them!<b></b><i></i><u></u>

Johnnie
      Duchess

Since panties are designed for women it’s hard to find panties that provides proper support for your male package. For myself I find that Vasserette support panties work well. Vasserette panties have spandex to provide support to smooth out the tummy and butt. These panties are more like a light girdle than regular nylon panties and they are full cut  and the crotch is wider than most panties to accommodate my package. Another option is to wear panties designed for males. These panties come in many styles briefs, bikini, tanga, thong..etc. they look and feel like female panties. But being a cross dresser or transgender you may prefer not to wear man panties. I am transgender I prefer wearing Vasserette or other women panties rather than man panties. I wear a size 6 or 7 panties which makes it easier to find really sexy panties to wear on special occasions. If you’re a size 10 or above your choices are usually limited to granny panties. Another option is to find a sexy girdle brief that fits comfortably or wear pantyhose. I hope this information is helpful

Anonymous
      Lady

Yesterday as I was geting dressed to go to the hospital for a procedure, I realized that I do not even own a paor of men’s underwear. I wear several different styls of panties. Whatever ever fits the mood is what I tend to go with. 14 years of estrogen treatment  has made it easy for me to tuck which I do with surgical tape 24/7. A sanitary pad in a pair of shear high cut panties feels so natural. I feel that I really missed out on that stage of womanhood. Size 5 by the way under a pair of size 9 long Lady Wranglers really accentuates my curves💓👙👖

Being older, I prefer briefs and high cuts though I do wear thongs when the weather is hot. My favorite fabric is nylon but the new microfiber stretch is also nice. Cotton panties come in so many colors and prints and are comfortable too. I need a wider gusset and I watch when I buy online. Comfort Choice and Hanes seem to be the best buys in cotton. Vanity Fair panties are the best in nylon. Very sheer!

Barbara

Gail
      Lady

Hi Girls, wow, I am really old school.

I started wearing cute girl clothes in the 50’s, when Girls dressed and acted FEMININE. I really revert back to the pretty, pastel nylon lace trimmed briefs.

I do find that they help make me feel more Feminine, knowing I have them on under my lovely Panty Girdle.

I like Spanx. Super comfy!

I have fallen in love with the VS cheeky/cheekini since I started shaving everywhere except my arms head and goatee they make my nonexistent butt into a cute little booty as far as tucking I haven’t had any problems

In my never ending quest for the perfect panties, I’ve encountered (and worn) a few that I’ve liked. Vanity Fair Illumination High Cut, Warner’s, Jockey No Panty Lines etc. All nice. Just recently I discovered Olga Flirty Hipster. Perfect combination of silky soft fabric and fit. Plenty of room for “the boys” (I never tuck) and cute styling. I wear panties 24/7 and these may be my “go-to” ones until I find something I like better. Wearing them now, as a matter of fact.

Johnnie
      Duchess

I am 5’10, 150lb waist 32 hips 38. I wear a size 6 or 8 panty. I prefer nylon/Lycra fabric instead of cotton. I love panties that are silky smooth satin and shiny because they look and feel very feminine.

My favorite styles and brands are Carnival high cut panty with lace trim in the front. Wacoal  silky bikini panty, and Vassarette light support high cut bikini brief panties. I usually wear my Vassarette panties daily. My favorite color is blue. I also like red, black, white, pink. I also on special occasions wear satin string bikini with full coverage back. My string bikini looks sexy with garter belt or corsets. I also wear thongs too. However my thongs are designed for male shape. Female thongs don’t work for me. Also I have several male style Lyra boxer briefs that I wear while I’m in boy mode.

Hi Johnnie:  Sounds like you have a lovely figure. The choices available for us bigger girls are much more limited. I’d love to be able to wear some of your favorites, but just too small for me. I usually wear a 10/3X, and can get away with a 9 in some styles. And I am with you, girl: the fabric MUST be silky, satiny, soft synthetic, not cotton. If I wanted cotton I’d have kept my old tidy-whities.

Johnnie
          Duchess

<p style=”text-align: left;”>If I decided to wear tightie whities I would have a severe case of dysphoria.</p>

I  love my boy shorts, maidenform size 8 they make a bunch of different styles some with lace and others for everyday.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My favorite panties are high cuts. I have several of them in silk, microfiber and cotton. They are colorful and cute. I find them very comfortable.

Maidenform Comfort Devotion are my go-to panties for everyday wear. There’s a huge selection of prints, a lace edging around the legs, and are super comfy. I also like the cut. The lace seems to sit just right on my bum and I love the way that feels as I walk.

I wear  vs high leg briefes panties. They are streghty and they are comfortable wearing all day. I have been wearing a bra and panties almost every day.  Wearing panties has become a every day thing for me.  I like bikini style panties the most but I also like thongs and cheeky panties as well. Right now I am wearing pink vs panties. I have a over 100 pairs of them and I love every pair.

Cotton Hi cuts mainly my every day panty. Things when wearing tight things lol I don’t really have a preference. Over 300 pair of mix most pink and lace.

Anonymous

I prefer silky satiny panties for the feminine feel of them my go to panties are vassarette  light support high cut bikini briefs

Things always work and hide under anything but if u want to wear and not be seen wearing I certainly suggest something seamless and not high waisted…boyshorts or hot pants usually dont leave much if any panty line unless I feel froggy and wear tight pants to work.

Thongs always work and hide under anything but if u want to wear and not be seen wearing I certainly suggest something seamless and not high waisted…boyshorts or hot pants usually dont leave much if any panty line unless I feel froggy and wear tight pants to work.

Anonymous

I love brazilian panties (we call them knickers in the UK). They’re so snug fitting and lovely to wear. You can buy everyday, plain, pairs and pairs that are really lacy and sexy! They’re my favourite panties.

Anonymous

I love love boyshorts or thongs.  It really depends on the outfit.  I love thongs under yoga pants, leggings and skinny jeans and boyshorts to lounge around in while reading a great book or the most recent InStyle or Cosmopolitan magazines.  xoxoxo Jill

Anonymous

Most of my panties are hipster or bikini briefs. I wear thongs sometimes but not my go to. I really love the feel of lace and I love bright colours.

Anonymous

<span style=”font-size: 14.0pt; line-height: 107%; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-font-kerning: 18.0pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>I love Vanity Fair Hi-Cut panties (always hi-cut) for daily wear.   But lately, I wear “Sexy Basics” Women’s Active Sport Thong Panties Underwear (from Amazon) all the time.  Great support and very comfortable.</span>

Most of what I have are satin-y boyleg panties.  I find I tend to fall out of the bikini leg ones.  For some reason, thongs / g-strings work pretty well too for me (and they are extra fun and you can feel them while wearing them).  I’ve just recently decided that lace feels better than satin though – need to get more 🙂

Anonymous

I love lace panties (and bras). The feel of the lace is so sensuous. 😍

I wear boyshorts, high cut briefs, and hipster bikinis because these are the only ones I can wear when I’m out and about under my regular boring guy clothes. Just having a matching bra and panty set along with a pair of thigh highs legs shaved of course just makes me feel sexy and the beautiful woman I know I am on the inside.

Anonymous

<span style=”font-size: 11.0pt; line-height: 107%; font-family: ‘Calibri’,sans-serif; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>https://www.amazon.com/review/R3CRK5FCLC0I/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv</span>

Anonymous

I’ve found booty shorts to be the most comfortable myself.

Anonymous

Hi ladies, no one’s mentioned french knickers. I’ve had some lovely pairs, all with lace around the legs. My favourite at one time was a black pair with a matching lace bra. When I wore them with black lace top stockings I felt so sexy!!!

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Vs high leg brief i must have 200 pair all different styles and colors love them</p>

Anonymous

I’ve been wearing panties for 45 plus years . I’m 5’11 185  a size 7 sometimes 8 depending on style and manufacturer . For most of those years I wore bikini or hipster style panties underneath my drab clothes every day at work and sometimes in the evening and weekends when the situation allowed. For a reason I can’t put my finger on, probably because they look so cute and sexy I decided to try wearing a thong . For years I thought I would find them uncomfortable , the whole flose thing between my checks . Turns out I love them! Being on my feet and moving around all day it took awhile to find ones that keep everything in . In the last 2 months I’ve probably my purchased 25 pair . Girls , if you haven’t tried wearing a thong .. I highly recommend it!

Anonymous

Boy shorts style sexy and comfy. Takes care of my junk.

❤️

P

Becka
      Lady

Anything tight, silky with a high rise at the leg!  I don’t mean to get or be “sexual” about this, but how do you girls address the issue of bulging?  Again no bragging etc. but I’m a little bigger than average, and it can be difficult at times to “arrange things” or hide and be comfortable.

SOMA INTIMATES STORE IS WHERE I GET MMY SEXY BRAS AND PANTIES.

SSOGGF took me there to be professionally fitted with my own bras and panties correct ly fitted

Especially important now that SOGGF has essentially trashed any remaining MALE ATTIRE OF MINE as a way to keeping me dressed up female 24/7

Ii must say i love my 38DDD bras with my forms surgically glue on thus i can actually shower without them falling off, especially sk when SOGGF has me working out with her several times a week b4 our plans for a week at a vacation couples only resort and enjoy the resort s hot tubs and whirlpool mineral water tubs.

I typically wear hipsters and bikinis if I’m wearing something super tight, I’ll bring out the thong gaffs.  I buy most all of my lingerie from LaSenza.  They’re sooo comfortable!

Aoife
      Lady

I’ve been underwear shopping with my wife before and so often think “why can’t I wear these?” Obviously not to everything – speaking as my boy self right now, but I don’t see the issue with a lot of styles on a man… Anyway, thanks to you girls I’ve been looking at LaSanza and I really wonder how it would go if I ordered some of these and just threw them into my rotation (boy shorts, of course). How does the size correspond to men’s and is there anything about tags that screams “THESE ARE LADIES PANTIES!” that she might spot?

Aoife
      Lady

To follow up my previous question, what are some styles/brands of ladies underwear that I could wear without my wife knowing they are meant for her and not me and are there any styles/brands of mens that feel adequately feminine? I just started wearing JKY super soft briefs and while they’re easily the best pair of men’s undies I’ve ever worn, we all know I want something even better…

Hearts and rainbows,

Aoife

As someone who wears panties daily, I say wear whatever! I prefer briefs as they are comfy but nothing beats a pair of silk panties! It’s like wearing nothing at all. If you go to the gym and dress in front of others you may want to keep them conservative. But for day to day wear who cares. I refrained at first because what if I had an emergency and the paramedic had to cut into the pants. Then I came to the realization that the bigger issue would be the medical and not the panties. So where what you want girl!

Over the 30+ years I’ve been wearing panties, Ive tried every style and material you can think of.

I prefer the “liquid satin” look that was once very popular and easy to find. For these styles I now shop on ebay. For hipsters, I found 6 pairs in assorted colors for $15. They go under the brand name of “Grace”. These are nylon/spandex.

For polyester “liquid satin” (ala Joe Boxer Satin string bikini’s) I’ve found sellers offering 10 pair for $35. I just ordered my first lot of 10….waiting for delivery.

I’ve also ordered from seller “Anias Poison” a couple pairs of “sissy string bikini’s”. These panties have enough extra room in front to keep everything where it belongs. The rear coverage could be better tho……I would suggest ordering a size up from your normal.

Any seamless thing, the floss feeling is fun. I have had women ask if in wearing a thong.

I’m like the briefs and high cut briefs. I have both in actual panties and also in sissy panties.

Anonymous

I tried wearing panties for several years. I love the look and feel, but always had an issue. I work in my shop on a race car, remodel my home. I also race my dragster. I have had a hard time keeping my guys out of harms way and where they should be. One day I went to Amazon, and searched sissy panty. WOW, a whole new world of panties opened up to me. I now wear sissy panties and thongs in very comfortable materials, stretch, ect. All have a place to keep me comfortable and safe. I love my thongs. Take a look, you will be surprised in what you will find. I have many that are cute lace in many colors and have yet to find any that are not cute or uncomfortable.

I own a large variety of panties in many styles. For work day underdressing I choose high cut briefs for comfort and safety for the teste boys. Once I’m home it’s a thong, lacy hipsters or bikini depending on my mood and whatever else I’m putting on. 💋

Anonymous

Outside in my skirt and panties I love all my panties, from thongs to granny panties. I wear them every day with my camisoles skirts and thigh highs.

Kay Smith
      Lady

[quote quote=146923]As for the style & material of panty, it depends on what clothing I’ll be wearing.

If I’m wearing a dress, I’ll almost always wear lace panties.

(The style varies with my mood). With pants, it will be satin or cotton, & almost always, a thong. As I said in another post, low maintenance are always low rise cotton bikinis.

[/quote]
      Bikinis are just to sexy love them

Kay Smith
      Lady

[quote quote=146897]I own a large variety of panties in many styles. For work day underdressing I choose high cut briefs for comfort and safety for the teste boys. Once I’m home it’s a thong, lacy hipsters or bikini depending on my mood and whatever else I’m putting on. 💋

[/quote]
      Boysorts are very nice also 😍

Kay Smith
      Lady

[quote quote=122109]I must say, I’m very partial to lace! I prefer lace thongs, but will wear any lace panty.

The same with most of my bras. However I don’t want satin to feel unloved, so I have plenty of satin bras & panties, as well! LOL

[/quote]
      You can say that again girlfriend

Bobby same here especially satin panties and matching full coverage or balconett gras from SOMA INTIMATES.  I prefer bikinis regular or hicut bikinis, hicut briefs, or hipster  I do have a few retro thongs, boyshorts, and a couple classic briefs.

What I wear underwear wise depends upon what I’m wearing thaty day or evening. Lots of times my SOGGF picks out some thing very sexy to wear if we are going downtown for dinner or to a concert, or theater, etc.

I tried other  brands like hanes etc  but found they don’t last very long. Hanes and many others “cheap brands are usually cotton much like mens underwear.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Almost all “high cuts” here as they tend to have a wider gusset to “keep everything” in place.

Also as previously posted, control panties one size too small are good for “control” as above. I also havea one pair of “boy shorts” and they are good too!!!

Here in Australia Fayreform high cuts are excellent, tho the distributor, Berndon,  has trashed the brand and anywhere but their factory outlet stores its hard to buy these.

Caty

Craven Moore
      Baroness - Annual

I suggest you try Tanga style panties. Most show no VPL, even under skintight leggings. They are just about as cute as Thongs, and far more comfortable for all day wear. My personal favorites are Maidenform #40159.

Anonymous

I like nylon, high cut briefs, especially for work. The full coverage for the bottom; and the silky all around feel is great. Vassarette, Vanity Fair, and Jockey make good quality briefs. Soma has pretty briefs; but they are a bit more expensive. Hanes may be okay if you are on a budget, just so long as you stick with the nylon instead of cotton choices. If you want to go the cotton route, then try to find “combed cotton” which is so much more comfortable than regular cotton. I used to wear Victoria’s Secret briefs; but they have largely discontinued the high-cut style for the hipster style which has a much smaller crotch area. Because of that, I have stopped shopping for VS panties.

I usualy go with boy shorts,  they tend to woek out best for my six 2,  too embarressed to say how Much I way frame.

Carri
        Lady

I am 6’4″ 216 I wear a size 6 or 7. When I was heavier I wore active boyshort and hicut styles. I cant do granny panty styles. Modern brief is one thing as they dont come up to my bra band.

Some vanishing edge is really dreamy, position the panty right and no lines will show and no one know either way.

Torrid and lane Bryant carry plus sizes and they are comfy. I still have a few pairs of 14/16 string bikini undies. Good for sleeping in.

exofficio undies are really nice, but pricey, muted colors available and they are breathable and wash up fast.

[quote quote=147005]Oh honey, try Granny panties style. they fit nicely, and are oh so comfortable in the crotch. Oh, after all, we are not young girls anymore, and comfort is just as sweet as prettiness! I adore mine!

Roxanne Lanyon

[/quote]
      If you want to go really GRANNY go, Oh honey, try Granny panties style. they fit nicely, and are oh so comfortable in the crotch. Oh, after all, we are not young girls anymore, and comfort is just as sweet as prettiness! I adore mine!

Roxanne Lanyon
      [/quote]

If u really want to GO GRANNY try this Site. For Civil War Period attire and underwear {;-)) LOL

https://recollections.biz

they have a lot of frilly outfits, but have been told it takes about 7 weeks every thing is hand custom made.

Danika
      Lady

I personally prefer to wear Victoria’s Secret cheekies. I am 5′ 10″ and about 185 lbs. They work really great for me as far as tucking goes. VS has a very wide selection of different style panties and I am sure that you could find something that you would feel comfortable with. DO NOT be afraid to ask the sales associate for help if you need it. They are very accommodating.

For me, high cut briefs with wide gusset work best. I love lace and satin. My faves are Olga Flirty Hipster (hard to find), Bali Double Support (not really support but snug ), and the Wacoal second label, Elomi. I don’t tuck since I have nothing to hide.

Anonymous

I suggest going to Torrid or looking on line.  I and a big gurl also and I buy all of my panties from them. Usually for every day wear I wear satiny briefs with lots of lace.  They have several what they call high waisted briefs.  They are great!!

Anonymous

Hiya, my fav panties are satin and lace ones with pretty covered buttons on the front in a Brazilian style they make me feel so feminine.

Anonymous

I wear g-strings mostly. The rest of the time nada. I am 5-11 and am about 155lbs. Athletic figure.

Anonymous

I asked myself the other day, do I like women’s panties that fit men? Or do I like styled panties made for men?

More so, I like styled panties made for men. A good example, xdress has a Valentina panty that’s like, so good. Feels strapy, hugs all the things, and you gotta love that lace. Otherwise it’s anything that’s frilly, lacy, pink, soft and satin, and really just looks like panties. Comfort is big for me though so there’s gotta be room! Women’s tangas are fantastic for that reason. In fact Maidenform makes their comfort devotions that are darn near perfect for a guy (and in like 40 different colors take all my money now please).

I’m not a small human (in err… a few different measurements) so I end up sizing out of most women’s underwear and I have to deal with the boys falling out the side, though I love all the styles. Not into tucking, though I get doing it. The underwear can be cute but it must also function well. I find women’s panties are just not as comfortable, although styled cuter.

Though as much as I love the frilly lacy fancy stuff, I have to give an honorable mention to a plain pair of purple bikinis I once found (unopened in the packaging no less!) in a co-ed dorm thankyouverymuchforthose. Sadly purged those ages ago. Could have worn them for days.

Depends on what I am wearing on top. Leggings and Tights, a thong so there is no VPL. Jeggings, I wear a tanga as they help define my rear in them. Skirts and dresses I wear briefs or boyfriend shorts. Jeans, a bikini cut or high rise works fine for me.

I wear a A THONG  under thong bottom bodysuit BUT generally wear bikini or hicut briefs or BOYSHORTS usually lace.

My SOGGF has suggested that I try a string bikini or a Gstring but the ones I ve found don’t really feel comfortable

Try Warner’s no muffin top so comfy. Great under male clothes.

I have been wearing women’s panties/briefs/shapewear for the past 2 and a half years. I work in a warm environment, a large bakery.  I am prone to sweat, and would occasionally get a heat rash in the groin region as the men’s undies would rub on the skin. Since wearing women’s underwear, I have not had any problems since.  Also, women’s panties don’t fall down like the elastic in the men’s do.

I have over 60 pairs and all styles. From bikini, boyleg, hi-cut, full brief, high waist. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to men’s undies.

Anonymous

I like the bikini style. Enough material in the front to hold everything, and enough material in the back to make my rear look cute. Plus they don’t rise too high. All my panties are Hanes Micromesh so they’re breathable too.

Anonymous

Bikini style, micro mesh. I wear those and they feel like they’re not really there. Plus there’s enough material up front to hold everything.

Bikini and hipster styles suit me

Anonymous

I must be very old fashioned as i love comtrol knickers and corselette are my real favourite as i love the way it shapes my body to make it more femme. I do love g strings and skimpy knickers too just wear them on nights out or did pre covid. I hope to wear them again in the spring on a night out! Xx

Anonymous

Im really into control knickers and corselettes as they make me look so femme and feel beautiful too

Bikini, hipster, and g-string for me. I am a 10 as well, and between an L and XL, but can always find a good selection.

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Bikinis are so comfortable. I’m not a fan of hipsters though, they sit too high on me.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Bikini cut! Still sexy, but comfy and a little coverage.

Agree on bikini cut although hipsters fit me well too.

Dana Grey
      Lady

I love the nylon hi-cuts from Hanes. Fits well, very comfortable and I find the nylon and lace sexy. That’s always my go to panty.

I would go with a brief.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Mmm this is a tough one as i love 💘 both but as i have had a delivery ofcontrol knickers Im going with those as they give me curves i never thought i had. If you was to ask me another time id would probably go with skimpy ones as i love the way they divide my bum cheeks and hold inplace my shrunken male parts xx

Like some have mentioned it depends on what I’m wearing that day but then again I wear panties 24/7  375 days a year. I probably wear a thong the most but do have bikinis, cheekies,and some boy shorts!
      Some my wife has picked up for me and I like the Victoria Secret panties in any style!

Oh Ladies!

Did not the fifties show us the best way? Corsets, Longline bras, seamed stockings etc?
      Both the full and Demi corset have created the rule for those of us that support our body shape in the best way… Slipping into sheers has never been so sexy as when one slips those tabs closed.
      The figure we present to our SO is so well considered that we are certain to knock their socks off… speaking figuratively of course!

Xxx //Polly

I find that most of my brief panties are unsuitable for underdressing. they tend to slide down my hips and bits of me keep escaping. I am going to drop hints to s.o. to buy me some full fitting high waisted cotton panties. I expect they would be more comfortable. i will save the ultra fem ones for the bedroom. S.o. finds them a huge turn on! She has no idea how much further i would like take this. She has told me recently she would love to see me in hold up stockings as well. Who knows where this will lead, I can only dream.

I liked your first thought. Go ahead and try them all!

Viewing 79 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?