What style of panties…

This topic contains 60 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Eryca Foxxe 1 day, 11 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jenna W
    Participant
    Registered On: January 12, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Without going out and buying a bunch of different styles of panties.  I was wondering what everyone thought was the most comfortable.  Mind you, i’m 6’0″ and weigh about 230ish.  I am about a size 10 in panties.  I sometimes can wear a 9…but i’m wondering about something that I could wear day in / day out under my male clothing.

6 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Bobbie Castle 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 13, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

I’ve found booty shorts to be the most comfortable myself.

TangaCharles Tanga 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 24, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4
     TangaCharles Tanga 
    Participant

<span style=”font-size: 11.0pt; line-height: 107%; font-family: ‘Calibri’,sans-serif; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>https://www.amazon.com/review/R3CRK5FCLC0I/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv</span>

Cassy Jane 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2018
    Replies: 1

I wear boyshorts, high cut briefs, and hipster bikinis because these are the only ones I can wear when I’m out and about under my regular boring guy clothes. Just having a matching bra and panty set along with a pair of thigh highs legs shaved of course just makes me feel sexy and the beautiful woman I know I am on the inside.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 76

I love lace panties (and bras). The feel of the lace is so sensuous. 😍

Scarlett Wren 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 2, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 11

Most of what I have are satin-y boyleg panties.  I find I tend to fall out of the bikini leg ones.  For some reason, thongs / g-strings work pretty well too for me (and they are extra fun and you can feel them while wearing them).  I’ve just recently decided that lace feels better than satin though – need to get more 🙂

TangaCharles Tanga 
    Participant

<span style=”font-size: 14.0pt; line-height: 107%; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-font-kerning: 18.0pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>I love Vanity Fair Hi-Cut panties (always hi-cut) for daily wear.   But lately, I wear “Sexy Basics” Women’s Active Sport Thong Panties Underwear (from Amazon) all the time.  Great support and very comfortable.</span>

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 28

Most of my panties are hipster or bikini briefs. I wear thongs sometimes but not my go to. I really love the feel of lace and I love bright colours.

Jillian Simpson 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 9, 2015
    Replies: 10

I love love boyshorts or thongs.  It really depends on the outfit.  I love thongs under yoga pants, leggings and skinny jeans and boyshorts to lounge around in while reading a great book or the most recent InStyle or Cosmopolitan magazines.  xoxoxo Jill

I am a part time CD who love skinnies and minis and boots and stilettos. Luv long bubble baths with champagne and candles followed by silk and satin babydolls and teddies. I have a collection of scarfs and handbags that I love.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 76

I love brazilian panties (we call them knickers in the UK). They’re so snug fitting and lovely to wear. You can buy everyday, plain, pairs and pairs that are really lacy and sexy! They’re my favourite panties.

Faille Fascetinea 
    Registered On: April 30, 2018
    Replies: 16

Thongs always work and hide under anything but if u want to wear and not be seen wearing I certainly suggest something seamless and not high waisted…boyshorts or hot pants usually dont leave much if any panty line unless I feel froggy and wear tight pants to work.

Faille Fascetinea 
    Registered On: April 30, 2018
    Replies: 16

Things always work and hide under anything but if u want to wear and not be seen wearing I certainly suggest something seamless and not high waisted…boyshorts or hot pants usually dont leave much if any panty line unless I feel froggy and wear tight pants to work.

jill vail 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

I prefer silky satiny panties for the feminine feel of them my go to panties are vassarette  light support high cut bikini briefs

Erica Pinklove 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2018
    Replies: 2

Cotton Hi cuts mainly my every day panty. Things when wearing tight things lol I don’t really have a preference. Over 300 pair of mix most pink and lace.

Roberta Hall 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2018
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 37

I wear  vs high leg briefes panties. They are streghty and they are comfortable wearing all day. I have been wearing a bra and panties almost every day.  Wearing panties has become a every day thing for me.  I like bikini style panties the most but I also like thongs and cheeky panties as well. Right now I am wearing pink vs panties. I have a over 100 pairs of them and I love every pair.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account