What style of panties…

This topic contains 47 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Roberta Hall 5 days, 1 hour ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jenna W
    Participant
    Registered On: January 12, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Without going out and buying a bunch of different styles of panties.  I was wondering what everyone thought was the most comfortable.  Mind you, i’m 6’0″ and weigh about 230ish.  I am about a size 10 in panties.  I sometimes can wear a 9…but i’m wondering about something that I could wear day in / day out under my male clothing.

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Erica Pinklove 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Cotton Hi cuts mainly my every day panty. Things when wearing tight things lol I don’t really have a preference. Over 300 pair of mix most pink and lace.

Roberta Hall 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 24

I wear  vs high leg briefes panties. They are streghty and they are comfortable wearing all day. I have been wearing a bra and panties almost every day.  Wearing panties has become a every day thing for me.  I like bikini style panties the most but I also like thongs and cheeky panties as well. Right now I am wearing pink vs panties. I have a over 100 pairs of them and I love every pair.

Paulette Gibson 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 14, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 20

Maidenform Comfort Devotion are my go-to panties for everyday wear. There’s a huge selection of prints, a lace edging around the legs, and are super comfy. I also like the cut. The lace seems to sit just right on my bum and I love the way that feels as I walk.

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Replies: 305

My favorite panties are high cuts. I have several of them in silk, microfiber and cotton. They are colorful and cute. I find them very comfortable.

Brienna Dennouix 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 14, 2017
    Topics: 30
    Replies: 141

I  love my boy shorts, maidenform size 8 they make a bunch of different styles some with lace and others for everyday.

Johnnie 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 13, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 48

<p style=”text-align: left;”>If I decided to wear tightie whities I would have a severe case of dysphoria.</p>

cdmelissalaquinta 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 29, 2016
    Replies: 47

Hi Johnnie:  Sounds like you have a lovely figure. The choices available for us bigger girls are much more limited. I’d love to be able to wear some of your favorites, but just too small for me. I usually wear a 10/3X, and can get away with a 9 in some styles. And I am with you, girl: the fabric MUST be silky, satiny, soft synthetic, not cotton. If I wanted cotton I’d have kept my old tidy-whities.

Johnnie 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 13, 2017
    Replies: 48

I am 5’10, 150lb waist 32 hips 38. I wear a size 6 or 8 panty. I prefer nylon/Lycra fabric instead of cotton. I love panties that are silky smooth satin and shiny because they look and feel very feminine.

My favorite styles and brands are Carnival high cut panty with lace trim in the front. Wacoal  silky bikini panty, and Vassarette light support high cut bikini brief panties. I usually wear my Vassarette panties daily. My favorite color is blue. I also like red, black, white, pink. I also on special occasions wear satin string bikini with full coverage back. My string bikini looks sexy with garter belt or corsets. I also wear thongs too. However my thongs are designed for male shape. Female thongs don’t work for me. Also I have several male style Lyra boxer briefs that I wear while I’m in boy mode.

cdmelissalaquinta 
    Participant

Apparently, Honey B Sexy has discontinued the Laced Dream panty, which had been my fave. Sad.

cdmelissalaquinta 
    Participant

In my never ending quest for the perfect panties, I’ve encountered (and worn) a few that I’ve liked. Vanity Fair Illumination High Cut, Warner’s, Jockey No Panty Lines etc. All nice. Just recently I discovered Olga Flirty Hipster. Perfect combination of silky soft fabric and fit. Plenty of room for “the boys” (I never tuck) and cute styling. I wear panties 24/7 and these may be my “go-to” ones until I find something I like better. Wearing them now, as a matter of fact.

Rose Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2017
    Replies: 13

I have fallen in love with the VS cheeky/cheekini since I started shaving everywhere except my arms head and goatee they make my nonexistent butt into a cute little booty as far as tucking I haven’t had any problems

Kandy Barr 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 6, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 15

I like Spanx. Super comfy!

Gail 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 12, 2016
    Replies: 1

Hi Girls, wow, I am really old school.

I started wearing cute girl clothes in the 50’s, when Girls dressed and acted FEMININE. I really revert back to the pretty, pastel nylon lace trimmed briefs.

I do find that they help make me feel more Feminine, knowing I have them on under my lovely Panty Girdle.

Girly Gail

Barbara Anderson 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 30, 2017
    Replies: 4

Being older, I prefer briefs and high cuts though I do wear thongs when the weather is hot. My favorite fabric is nylon but the new microfiber stretch is also nice. Cotton panties come in so many colors and prints and are comfortable too. I need a wider gusset and I watch when I buy online. Comfort Choice and Hanes seem to be the best buys in cotton. Vanity Fair panties are the best in nylon. Very sheer!

Barbara

Rhonda T 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 10, 2016
    Replies: 1

Yesterday as I was geting dressed to go to the hospital for a procedure, I realized that I do not even own a paor of men’s underwear. I wear several different styls of panties. Whatever ever fits the mood is what I tend to go with. 14 years of estrogen treatment  has made it easy for me to tuck which I do with surgical tape 24/7. A sanitary pad in a pair of shear high cut panties feels so natural. I feel that I really missed out on that stage of womanhood. Size 5 by the way under a pair of size 9 long Lady Wranglers really accentuates my curves💓👙👖

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account