Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What surprised you the most when you first (if you have) went completely en femme?

Looking at what the service I was using had done before, I expected to look good.  I knew I would love having big boobs, that I would love the feeling of a dress, that nylons on my legs would feel amazing – what I did not expect was how much I would like wearing heels!

Now I know why so many GG’s have so many shoes!

Anonymous

Looking in the mirror and seeing my mum

Anonymous

I occasionally see my sister which is fitting since I borrowed a lot of her things as a teen. A couple of years ago my kids were playing with one of those gender swap apps on their phones and they did me, I was the spitting image of my sister. I laughed so hard and then sent her the pic.

— Abbie 🥰

In my case, my sister. Holy crap!  Did not see that coming.

Sister Clara

Nancy
          Lady

Me too! I never thought I looked anything like my sister, until I tried to make myself look feminine. Then the resemblance became apparent.

Birel

I had that too.

Anonymous

I already knew the joy of shaved legs and stockings but silicone boobs (as opposed to stuffing my bra with panties) and a wig were the ones where I went ‘oh, there she is’. Shoes are great though, they were the last thing I acquired and they were very much needed.

— Abbie 🥰

Krissy
        Lady

Yes it was a great feeling taking my first proper steps in my first pair of high heels, at first i thought id never get to be able to walk properly in them but soon started strutting my booty in them and now its like ive always worn them! In fact im more woobly in flats 🤪

What surprised me most…the power of makeup.

My first time out completely en femme surprised me by how pleasant my venture made me feel, and by my confidence that I could do this again. I was surprised that a longer skirt felt authentic and therefore felt better than I think a short skirt would.

Biggest surprise? That my wife supported it and said, enjoy yourself.

C

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

What surprised me was seeing a woman looking back at me in the mirror. Always felt it and wondered what i might have looked like. I just seemed like a dream, seeing the real me.

Mine, was twofold, How much I do look like a woman, and how much my wife loves and supports her girlfriend/sister.
      Oh, and I too look so very much like my younger sister.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I was totally stunned and shocked that the sexy girl with the long gorgeous legs looking back at me in the mirror was actually me. It was something I dreamed and fantasized about for so long. Now it was coming true.

With out a question, the day I had a full Professional Transformation.

A magical day that I will never forget, absolutely worth every dollar and more, a life changing moment.

On this day I learned the power of proper makeup, clothes and hair. No time to elaborate today but it opened a huge door for Sandy. Went from ugly duckling to someone with a goal and confidence.  From inside to out in public and an entire new world to explore.

Sandy

Alice Black
      Duchess

I look like my older sister as well

Alice Black
        Duchess

And, my older sister was a beauty pageant winner. So, I guess I look pretty nice when en femme.

Anonymous

Eye shadow. The first time I saw myself in makeup, and the first time I was only wearing eye shadow and lip gloss, I was taken aback. Because it was still me, but it was me expressing my Kate side. And it felt really good.

Great topic Saoirse! For me it was how gorgeous I looked the first time I got dolled up in beautiful/romantic lingerie in front of the mirror. I definitely turned myself on and I just couldn’t look away from that mirror and the woman who was looking back at me. I looked and felt like a woman about to come to bed on her wedding night. A very romantic and sensual feeling came over me that I can’t describe!

What I found surprising was nothing.

Actually I was just plain delighted – there I am a woman – it’s the same feeling I get every time I crossdress and look in the mirror to check I have got my outfit etc right.

Even though I have been dressing off and on for decades, I only recently tried heels.  I never understood shoe fascination… until now! LOL  I’m totally hooked and it has genuinely surprised me in a good way. 🙂

Anonymous

My first full en femme experience was also the time of my first makeover. The surprise? How natural and “right” it felt to be a girl.

Bettylou

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I had dressed in my sisters dresses from when I was very young. The first time I was fully dressed when I was about seven. I was dressed as a fairy for a school play. My mother made the dress and I was fully dressed with a dab of makeup. I was surprised at how much of a girl I looked and how everyone saw me as such. It was no surprise that I saw how I wanted to be.

The first time I really got my makeup just right, completing it while my wife was out and her coming home to see me full out Bridgette and she said “You look beautiful, we have to go out. ” I almost cried right there. It was a wonderful day.

Bridgette

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Not quite the answer, but the surprise for me is, and it continues to be the exploration of all things feminine. Like shoes, of course, but also all of the endless accessories, the endless styles and colour combinations of clothes. Plus that elusive quality which makes one feminine, and not just a guy in a dress.

Amy

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Amy Myers.

What surprised me was how I looked like a less attractive version of my sister. It kind of creeped me out a little so i am less inclined to look in a mirror when I dress fully. It is not that i look like her that is uneasy but how I do not look like how I see myself in my minds eye. I need to get over that.

Second, is how much calm comes over me. Not focusing on how/if I pass (see above) has allowed me to dress the way I like (very sophisticated) and work from home in complete calm. As the day goes on I completely forget how I am dressed and that what I am wearing is “different”. This reaffirms for me that dressing is completely a societal construct and not biological. Surprise

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Jamie, your comment about looking like your sister reminded me of something similar which happened to me.

I never had any sisters, but after my first professional makeover, and when she showed me the result, I was struck by how much I looked like my mother. Couldn’t believe it actually! Then a while back I was visiting a CD friend and she lent me a different wig and dress. The dress was in a style often favoured by my Mom, and the wig as well, and when I showed the picture to my wife, she was floored by how much I looked like my late Mom.

Amy

Anonymous

Me too! After years of feeling like I looked like my father, a 40lb weight loss totally changed the shape of my face…thinner, more pointed features. I too think I look more like my mother as I’ve aged, especially dressed❤️ Damn, I miss my mom…she definitely would have helped me with my makeup!

Haley😘

The first time I really went out, the thing that surprised me was how calm and relaxed and “right” it felt. I think all of us can relate to the feelings of nervousness or uncertainty and guilt, but I was amazed how all that melted away when I went out without the idea of hiding.

What surprised me was how relaxed I was. Sure I was nervous. Granted there weren’t a lot of people around. But I walked across a park to a concession stand and bought a bottle of water as if I didn’t care what anybody thought about my wedges and skin tight leggings.

Also, surprised how much I enjoy wearing wedges and leggings.

Plus, after a photo shoot, I was surprised at how much I resemble my sister.

Xoxo, Dani

Anonymous

Well having one of my best makeovers in MOntreal, including an assemetrical blonde haircut and colour, I was suprized by the feminine pronouns, especialament en francais! She, miss, madame, ell…c’etait si bon!

When i had my first professional makeover after years of dressing and using make-up in private,always with the fear of being caught, It was a shock to realise how calm i was when getting the makeover with others present. Standing admiring myself with another person whilst fully dressed and made up was magical. The fact i managed it with ease wasn’t what I was expecting.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve never had a professional makeup session but the first time I went out in public fully dressed I was amazed at how calm and happy I felt and was walking on cloud nine. I wanted to show Michelle off to the entire world. I felt like a completely new person.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Like many of the other responses, my “awakening” was that first look in a mirror following my initial makeover. For me, it was transformative in that it confirmed what I had known for so long but never gave myself permission to pursue; that is the woman within me. It was a magical experience.

While I’ve never had a makeover it it is certainly on my list of “ things to do”. I also loved the first time I slipped on a pair of heels. Had been wearing pantyhose for many years before I and loved that feeing but then to slip my hose covered foot into a nice classic black pump was amazing.  The perfect finishing touch. Also the first time I did my makeup, wig and earrings I could believe how feminine I felt with everything coming together as a whole.
      thanks

Ashley

Like so many have said…the ‘transformation’. The feeling is really unexplainable. As I wrote in my journal about the experience: “I looked in the mirror that day and literally saw someone completely different looking back at me. Felicia was truly staring at me and then the realization that it was me. Something shattered. It completely changed my perception of everything in that moment. I knew I could never not have Felicia in my life. It really is unexplainable. It so profoundly reshaped my inner landscape and continues to do so daily.”

All the layers it takes to get there. The undergarments, the clothes, the wig, the breast forms, the shoes, the jewelry, the nails, the eyelashes (OMG), the makeup, are part of the experience and each one as you continue to layer is such a lovely surprise. But seeing her….magic.

The first time I went out en femme was odd – it was a fancy dress party, but no-one told me, and the girl whose party it was dressed me up in some of her clothes, as she was 6’1, and I’m 6’4.

She did my makeup, and we all went off to the pub for a few drinks – and that was quite the experience!

Obviously, I burned inside to dress up, and this was a fantasy come true, so it all felt magical and right, just as others have said.

I also experienced what I have experienced every time since – that, while en femme, I attract groups of curious women, who end up treating me as one of the girls.

It was a real sign of this is who I am meant to be – but, even as a student in the 1990s, it was hard to push myself to follow the fantasy, as I saw it.

Well, going out en femme 3 years ago changed all that.

No makeup, a dress, wig, tights and wellies with a Parka jacket – ordinary women’s clothing, and I had a full on epiphany.

Born this way, I am who I am and so on.

Lots of lovely surprises, just from following my dreams!

Love Laura

I sure didn’t have a sense of calm. I was shaking like a leaf. It took 15 minutes to open the car door. It was something I had to do but I was terrified and excited. I realized right away how polite many men are. Also women who were dressed like me. Nicely dressed,makeup.jewelry etc. Were polite and friendly.The few compliments I received were from young women. I often see two of my sister’s in the mirror. Go figure

Dani Diaz
      Lady

I can relate to your comment about looking like your mother! My very first time (only a few months ago!) with a cheapo Amazon wig and my first “real” attempt with makeup and lipstick I thought… “HOLY CRAP… I LOOK LIKE MY GRANDMOTHER!!!!” LMAO! Since then, I’ve gotten way better at my makeup and my newest wig definitely helps me look as I want. I actually am beginning to feel cute and pretty … and a LOT younger for some strange reason.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?