- July 21, 2021 at 1:01 pm #520846Saoirse ShannonParticipantRegistered On: July 19, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
What surprised you the most when you first (if you have) went completely en femme?
Looking at what the service I was using had done before, I expected to look good. I knew I would love having big boobs, that I would love the feeling of a dress, that nylons on my legs would feel amazing – what I did not expect was how much I would like wearing heels!
Now I know why so many GG’s have so many shoes!
Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- July 23, 2021 at 8:06 am #521635Danielle MacGuffinLadyRegistered On: May 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 119Has thanked: 275 timesBeen thanked: 440 times
What surprised me was how relaxed I was. Sure I was nervous. Granted there weren’t a lot of people around. But I walked across a park to a concession stand and bought a bottle of water as if I didn’t care what anybody thought about my wedges and skin tight leggings.
Also, surprised how much I enjoy wearing wedges and leggings.
Plus, after a photo shoot, I was surprised at how much I resemble my sister.
- July 23, 2021 at 7:33 am #521616Sarah KanterLadyRegistered On: April 25, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
The first time I really went out, the thing that surprised me was how calm and relaxed and “right” it felt. I think all of us can relate to the feelings of nervousness or uncertainty and guilt, but I was amazed how all that melted away when I went out without the idea of hiding.
- July 23, 2021 at 6:16 am #521590Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 133Has thanked: 772 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
What surprised me was how I looked like a less attractive version of my sister. It kind of creeped me out a little so i am less inclined to look in a mirror when I dress fully. It is not that i look like her that is uneasy but how I do not look like how I see myself in my minds eye. I need to get over that.
Second, is how much calm comes over me. Not focusing on how/if I pass (see above) has allowed me to dress the way I like (very sophisticated) and work from home in complete calm. As the day goes on I completely forget how I am dressed and that what I am wearing is “different”. This reaffirms for me that dressing is completely a societal construct and not biological. Surprise
- July 23, 2021 at 7:14 pm #521853Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1452Has thanked: 4164 timesBeen thanked: 4272 times
Jamie, your comment about looking like your sister reminded me of something similar which happened to me.
I never had any sisters, but after my first professional makeover, and when she showed me the result, I was struck by how much I looked like my mother. Couldn’t believe it actually! Then a while back I was visiting a CD friend and she lent me a different wig and dress. The dress was in a style often favoured by my Mom, and the wig as well, and when I showed the picture to my wife, she was floored by how much I looked like my late Mom.
- July 22, 2021 at 7:23 pm #521443BaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1452Has thanked: 4164 timesBeen thanked: 4272 times
Not quite the answer, but the surprise for me is, and it continues to be the exploration of all things feminine. Like shoes, of course, but also all of the endless accessories, the endless styles and colour combinations of clothes. Plus that elusive quality which makes one feminine, and not just a guy in a dress.
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Amy Myers.
- July 22, 2021 at 6:59 pm #521439Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1205Has thanked: 16246 timesBeen thanked: 4495 times
The first time I really got my makeup just right, completing it while my wife was out and her coming home to see me full out Bridgette and she said “You look beautiful, we have to go out. ” I almost cried right there. It was a wonderful day.
- July 22, 2021 at 5:38 pm #521427Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 212Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 961 times
I had dressed in my sisters dresses from when I was very young. The first time I was fully dressed when I was about seven. I was dressed as a fairy for a school play. My mother made the dress and I was fully dressed with a dab of makeup. I was surprised at how much of a girl I looked and how everyone saw me as such. It was no surprise that I saw how I wanted to be.
- July 22, 2021 at 1:37 pm #521365Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2330Has thanked: 4800 timesBeen thanked: 8690 times
- July 22, 2021 at 12:15 pm #521340Bambi SerendipityLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
Even though I have been dressing off and on for decades, I only recently tried heels. I never understood shoe fascination… until now! LOL I’m totally hooked and it has genuinely surprised me in a good way. 🙂
- July 22, 2021 at 11:38 am #521332Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 351Has thanked: 1294 timesBeen thanked: 925 times
What I found surprising was nothing.
Actually I was just plain delighted – there I am a woman – it’s the same feeling I get every time I crossdress and look in the mirror to check I have got my outfit etc right.
- July 22, 2021 at 11:01 am #521313Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 93Has thanked: 286 timesBeen thanked: 463 times
Great topic Saoirse! For me it was how gorgeous I looked the first time I got dolled up in beautiful/romantic lingerie in front of the mirror. I definitely turned myself on and I just couldn’t look away from that mirror and the woman who was looking back at me. I looked and felt like a woman about to come to bed on her wedding night. A very romantic and sensual feeling came over me that I can’t describe!
- July 22, 2021 at 6:54 am #521182Brianna RizzoliDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 41Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
The first time I got really serious about my cosmetics was only in the last few years. Even though I had been dressing since I as 11, I had not been serious about my make-up beyond some mascara and lipstick. There was always something about the lipstick that made me feel transformed.
By the time I started to really make an effort, I was on the other side of 50. I carefully made myself up and looked in the mirror… I was shocked, surprised and horrified…
I LOOKED JUST LIKE MY MOTHER!!!!!
I literally could have been her… at the age of 75!!!! I hated it!!!!! It almost made me start another grand purge.
Then I made a last ditch effort and bought my first mask.
That saved everything. It erased “me” and allowed Brianna to bubble, easily and unimpeded to the surface. So, what surprised me the most? The day I took my time, prepared carefully, made the transformation into a ritual, did my eyes up right, styled my favorite wig and put on my “face”.
I was shocked!!!! I was actually PRETTY!!!!!! I never knew I could achieve that.
Pretty… such a simple word and yet one with so much meaning for us gurls… especially those of us who are ladies of a “certain age”. I think being pretty allows me to have the experience of being in my 20’s. That is Bri’s age… She is about 22 or so. I am a pretty crusty old guy when I am “B”. When I am Brianna? She is so different. Being “pretty” (at least in my own eyes) has made all the difference.
- July 23, 2021 at 7:22 am #521611Dani DiazLadyRegistered On: July 22, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 9Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
I can relate to your comment about looking like your mother! My very first time (only a few months ago!) with a cheapo Amazon wig and my first “real” attempt with makeup and lipstick I thought… “HOLY CRAP… I LOOK LIKE MY GRANDMOTHER!!!!” LMAO! Since then, I’ve gotten way better at my makeup and my newest wig definitely helps me look as I want. I actually am beginning to feel cute and pretty … and a LOT younger for some strange reason.
- July 22, 2021 at 6:39 am #521176Kate DawnLadyRegistered On: July 4, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
Eye shadow. The first time I saw myself in makeup, and the first time I was only wearing eye shadow and lip gloss, I was taken aback. Because it was still me, but it was me expressing my Kate side. And it felt really good.
- July 22, 2021 at 5:24 am #521161Alice BlackDuchessRegistered On: January 18, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 198Has thanked: 395 timesBeen thanked: 511 times
- July 22, 2021 at 5:16 am #521159
- July 22, 2021 at 4:39 am #521150Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 286Has thanked: 252 timesBeen thanked: 681 times
With out a question, the day I had a full Professional Transformation.
A magical day that I will never forget, absolutely worth every dollar and more, a life changing moment.
On this day I learned the power of proper makeup, clothes and hair. No time to elaborate today but it opened a huge door for Sandy. Went from ugly duckling to someone with a goal and confidence. From inside to out in public and an entire new world to explore.
- July 22, 2021 at 2:51 am #521124Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1708Has thanked: 1287 timesBeen thanked: 4793 times
I was totally stunned and shocked that the sexy girl with the long gorgeous legs looking back at me in the mirror was actually me. It was something I dreamed and fantasized about for so long. Now it was coming true.
- July 22, 2021 at 1:53 am #521109Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 1193Has thanked: 13692 timesBeen thanked: 5394 times
Mine, was twofold, How much I do look like a woman, and how much my wife loves and supports her girlfriend/sister.
Oh, and I too look so very much like my younger sister.
- July 22, 2021 at 1:48 am #521107Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 118Has thanked: 1636 timesBeen thanked: 524 times
What surprised me was seeing a woman looking back at me in the mirror. Always felt it and wondered what i might have looked like. I just seemed like a dream, seeing the real me.
- July 21, 2021 at 1:37 pm #520868Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 363Has thanked: 1051 timesBeen thanked: 1689 times
- July 21, 2021 at 1:30 pm #520863Alexis TressePrincess - AnnualRegistered On: March 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 105Has thanked: 1373 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
My first time out completely en femme surprised me by how pleasant my venture made me feel, and by my confidence that I could do this again. I was surprised that a longer skirt felt authentic and therefore felt better than I think a short skirt would.
- July 21, 2021 at 1:30 pm #520862Robyn DrakeAmbassadorRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 52Replies: 471Has thanked: 642 timesBeen thanked: 1395 times
- July 21, 2021 at 1:14 pm #520852Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 337Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 1220 times
I already knew the joy of shaved legs and stockings but silicone boobs (as opposed to stuffing my bra with panties) and a wig were the ones where I went ‘oh, there she is’. Shoes are great though, they were the last thing I acquired and they were very much needed.
— Abbie 🥰
- July 22, 2021 at 11:14 am #521316Krissy RichardsLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 152Has thanked: 286 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
Yes it was a great feeling taking my first proper steps in my first pair of high heels, at first i thought id never get to be able to walk properly in them but soon started strutting my booty in them and now its like ive always worn them! In fact im more woobly in flats 🤪
- July 21, 2021 at 1:11 pm #520849Natasha TaylorLadyRegistered On: February 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 163 times
- July 21, 2021 at 9:22 pm #521046
- July 21, 2021 at 1:35 pm #520867Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 363Has thanked: 1051 timesBeen thanked: 1689 times
- July 21, 2021 at 1:17 pm #520855Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 337Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 1220 times
I occasionally see my sister which is fitting since I borrowed a lot of her things as a teen. A couple of years ago my kids were playing with one of those gender swap apps on their phones and they did me, I was the spitting image of my sister. I laughed so hard and then sent her the pic.
— Abbie 🥰
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.