- I don’t have any, but I want one!
- I don’t have any, don’t want any.
- I already have tattoos with no plans for more
- I already have tattoos and want more
- May 13, 2021 at 5:22 pm #491830Sarah ShimmerParticipantRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 78Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
Hi girls, as you probably know, I am getting a rose with stem 🌹 tattoo on my leg to celebrate my CDH friends and family and my femininity. I decided just today that the color be hot pink toned down slightly with blue. In other words Magenta. It is going to look so cool! I hope to share the tattoo with you all! I am getting it on 6/3. I will keep you posted.
So girls, what tattoos do you have and what tattoos do you plan on having? I can’t wait to see the responses! Thanks girls!
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Gabriela Romani. Reason: Assist with options
- June 17, 2021 at 8:36 pm #505922Abbie NormalLadyRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 131Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 381 times
I don’t have one, my wife has several small black line only ones. I want one of the watercolour ones, it could be something pretty, a sunset would be lovely. I imagine all that shading would take some nerve though.
— Abbie 🥰😘
- June 16, 2021 at 8:43 am #505325Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 217Has thanked: 364 timesBeen thanked: 657 times
I have 3 right now and def have ideas for more.
1st was an arm band(it was the 90s) on left Bicep(NOT tribal).
2nd is on right shoulder for reference to my Swedish heritage(Dad side).
3rd is a family crest of Mother’s Maiden name, can’t leave mom out..
I want to build a piece for my back that has some reference to all of my ancestry…
I’ve also thought about some text that I may like to have on my inner forearms.
Have fun with your canvas girls!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 3, 2021 at 8:24 pm #500280Mallory BarbieBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 31, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 57Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 217 times
I have a Norse tattoo on a shoulder from my “denial period” it’s one of the symbols for Odin. However, if you look into the old stories, Odin himself actually cross dressed on multiple occasions. So even though it doesn’t fit my idea of fem, it does indeed tie into my world.
- June 3, 2021 at 12:46 pm #500136
- May 20, 2021 at 5:36 am #494072
- May 18, 2021 at 7:27 pm #493618Samantha MurphyLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 41Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
I checked I don’t have any, don’t want any. I’m not against tattoos and the right one can be sexy but, feel that a tattoo should mean something to me at my age and not be done to convince myself I’m still antisocial cool. And I’m afraid that is the only reason I’d get one personally. I do think everyone should express themselves and if you enjoy them get them.
- May 18, 2021 at 6:59 pm #493612Bobbi WattLadyRegistered On: February 17, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
I only have one tattoo I am thinking about getting morning glories up both arms may be this coming winter . Right now I am getting face hair removed and if I can handle that I think I can handle getting both arms tattooed . May be I should start with one flower and see how that goes . I was a lot tougher when I got my last tattoo
- May 17, 2021 at 5:39 am #492941Jennie JamesLadyRegistered On: March 15, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 35Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
- May 16, 2021 at 4:08 am #492587Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4622 times
I have 2 tats on my left arm, both dedicated to my wife, and one on the right, Japanese writing “the love of my life”, Im thinking of having it covered/changed, as my SO never has liked it, just dont know what to change it too,lol. Maybe a climbing rose vine?
- May 16, 2021 at 2:15 am #492572
- May 15, 2021 at 4:27 pm #492448Empriss PendragonDuchessRegistered On: May 14, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
The three on my Left arm are kind of hard explaining as a female, used to say they were for my brother
The one on my right is an Egyptian god forget which one dog head and body with pyramids in the back ground This is what on my back have a pic of it.
On the shoulders above the pic below are the following Latin words:
FORTIS FORTUNT ADIUVAI
That runs along my shoulder blades? on my back this pic is below that
Well couldnt figure out how to add the shot nor a pic or tat on right upper arm
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Empriss Pendragon.
- May 15, 2021 at 9:30 am #492347Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 98Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 365 times
- May 20, 2021 at 1:59 pm #494231
- May 14, 2021 at 8:43 am #492045Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 602Has thanked: 1044 timesBeen thanked: 2109 times
Hi Sarah I’ve got just the one tattoo it’s on my chest just over my left nipple where my heart is,
It’s two hearts with my wife’s name through it,
I’ve thought about getting some more done i would love to have a few flowers and butterfly’s all in discreet places,
I’m not into having my arms or legs tattooed,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- May 14, 2021 at 7:19 am #492023Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 371Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 1057 times
- May 14, 2021 at 5:46 am #492010
- May 14, 2021 at 4:23 am #491988Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 222Has thanked: 890 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
- May 14, 2021 at 4:06 am #491985Sally DrinkwaterDuchessRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 294Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 1118 times
Beatiful girls……Why?…..Will they regret it?
Beautiful men….Why?…..Was it before cross dressing?
Everyone with tiny tats where they can’t be seen…..Why?
New shoes…..Why not?
- May 14, 2021 at 3:18 am #491974Eva KellyLadyRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 317Has thanked: 3711 timesBeen thanked: 1575 times
- May 14, 2021 at 2:12 am #491958MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 333Has thanked: 1212 timesBeen thanked: 1305 times
- May 13, 2021 at 9:18 pm #491917Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 957Has thanked: 1361 timesBeen thanked: 3309 times
Back in the day I wanted a Silver Surfer tattooed on my back! My brother had gotten a white horse on his forearm but it turned septic! Yuck… so no more thought of tattoos.
New Zealand is a heavily tattooed country… should change its name to Tattooie… everybody seems to have more than one… has put me off ever getting one!
Tattoo you… Polly
- May 13, 2021 at 8:24 pm #491903Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1779Has thanked: 20801 timesBeen thanked: 5911 times
Hi Sarah nice meeting you and what a great question yes i have a tat on right upper forearm .. A skull with my southern rebel flag dont get upset with me girls was a long long time ago .. Wanting another on leg of lola bunny just recently reminded of her and thats my next one someday ..
- May 13, 2021 at 8:02 pm #491895PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 150Has thanked: 714 timesBeen thanked: 612 times
- May 13, 2021 at 7:41 pm #491883DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3943 times
- May 13, 2021 at 9:12 pm #491916
- May 13, 2021 at 7:11 pm #491872Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 1040Has thanked: 14557 timesBeen thanked: 3904 times
I’ve got a typical sailor tattoo on one forearm, a dragon on one bicep, on the other a piece of my artwork depicting a woman in a toga holding a yin-yang over her head that seems to emit light, and a back piece of a sailboat sailing along a detailed sea, and underwater a reef with various stuff including a clownfish. I may get more done with that, but likely not. I voted no plans for more simply because I think it unlikely. Originally I planned to tie the back piece in with the yin-yang girl, but it truly is a great deal of money. The guy i was working with gets $100/ hour, so…I just don’t see spending that anymore.
- May 13, 2021 at 7:00 pm #491869Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 123Replies: 188Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 931 times
- May 13, 2021 at 6:13 pm #491852Sarah ShimmerBaronessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 78Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
- May 13, 2021 at 5:59 pm #491848
- May 13, 2021 at 5:53 pm #491841Sarah ShimmerBaronessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 78Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
- May 13, 2021 at 5:55 pm #491844
- May 13, 2021 at 5:38 pm #491837Alisha AlexLadyRegistered On: November 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 68Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 263 times
- May 13, 2021 at 5:58 pm #491845
- May 13, 2021 at 5:34 pm #491835GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11453 timesBeen thanked: 5540 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.