Viewing 42 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ellie Dee
      Duchess

If your SO is even marginally accepting she may have gifted you something that you treasure.

I would love to hear any nice stories of these treasures.

My Wife has gifted me lots of stuff but these 3 are super special.

1) My name Eloise – shortened to Ellie. I love her for that

2) A pair of white gold diamond stud earings to wear 24/7. Both ears pierced. Only removed when accessorizing an outfit. Then replaced.

3) A beautiful red babydoll nightie with matching knee length lace dressing gown for my birthday.

1. Acceptance, no gift in the universe could be more valuable.

2. Advice on how to find things and a sort of style guide.

3. My wardrobe, but more specifically my first bra and several after the first. When I wear them it’s like a hug from her.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Vecca Senn.

Ellie –

Interesting topic.

As Vecca said acceptance is the most important.  While my wife is accepting of  my dressing she does have her limits and I am fine with.

Outfits she no longer wears.

Purchasing make u and showing me how to use it.

There are many other things she has done that I consider gifts as they are unexpected and appreciated.  She surprises me quite a bit with what she does or says especially when I am not expecting it.  I guess that is a gift that keeps on giving.

XOXO
      Suzanne

My wife has given me many things over the years, clothing, jewelry, perfumes, flowers, my name. But the greatest gift she has given me was my life as Jennifer. Everything else pales by comparison.

Anonymous

Ellie, that’s beautiful. I’m very happy for you and your SO.

Unbeknownst to my wife, she has gifted me with plenty (blouses, shoes, jewelry, etc.), all destined for a charity store. 😄

Much love,
      Raquel

My wife has gifted me so many things I honestly can’t name the top 3.

Swimsuits, skirts, tops, perfume, because she purchased those for me I still have most of them in the closet.

Great question. And to be honest I wish everyone here was in the position to answer this positively. I have been in the place where I couldn’t. And it’s painful.

1. my surname

2. a black long jumper/dress.

3. nightwear – blush pink strappy top and frilled knickers.

This post is going to make me both a bit sad and glad. My spouse and I are separated as she is having a difficult time with my transition and it’s going to take some time for her to get used to Lauren.
      But, she acknowledges that it has been done and has given me quite a few gorgeous tops, scarves, a couple jackets and a night gown.
      She also went through my makeup kit and recommended better products, asked about my bras and said I made a good choice. So, in her own, different way, she’s kind of onboard.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

So pleased your SO is getting more accepting. What a blessing. Work at it together! Best, Marlene.

My SO has given stephanie,

earrings and other jewelry

Satin lounge wear

matching bras and pantie sets

plus a few other things but those are my favs

My S.O. has gifted me the following:

1) Confidence to be en-femme…lot’s of confidence!

2) Tremendous loving support.

3) A list of clothing and jewelry items too great in number to list. Each purchase she makes for me is additional confirmation she loves my feminine side.

Actually, forget the list above. She is MY GIFT. I hit the lottery when meeting her!

– April

Love. Acceptance.Confidence. I do not mean to be sappy but that’s what I did not have and could not buy.

She gifts me love, support, and encouragement on the regular, but in the spirit of the question, she’s given me the following presents:

1. Cute black sandals with 3in heels.

2. Breast forms.

3. My very first little black dress.

I could go on, as she’s quite generous. She replaced all my male underwear with a collection of different styles of panties. She’s given me a few of her own dresses and tops, too.

Nikki my girlfriend has also given me some of her panties and bought me some nice heels and a toe ring

Peta Mari
      Lady

My wife took me for my first pedicure. 6 years ago. We often do each others toes.

She is my gift. Our marriage is important.

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

[postquote quote=682259]
      Lovely….

When I first restarted dressing, I was only under dressing. Every now and then, my wife would come home with a camisole for me that she said she thought I would like. She would also pick one up sometimes while we were shopping together and ask if I like it. But my favorite was last year on my birthday. She bought me a red satin peignoir and gown set. It’s my favorite gift from her. As a matter of fact, I’m wearing as I type this.

Thea
      Lady

I watched this lovely thread develop with some envy initially: it’s only weeks since I came out to my wife, and they’ve been hard.  But today she gave me a scarf she has chosen for me, telling me I could wear it whenever! The first thing she’s given me and it’s wonderful!

Hugs Gabby xx

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[quote quote=682169]1. Acceptance, no gift in the universe could be more valuable.[/quote]
      I can only agree on that

Great topic Ellie K!  I love that some SO’s have bought you ladies lingerie like mine has! I have a boyfriend and I’ll definitely borrow from April’s list – he’s given me acceptance, love, support, and confidence, and I consider him to be my gift. As far as physical gifts go – he knows how much I love romantic sleepwear/lingerie and how much of it I have. My favorite 2 things that he’s bought me are a pair of luxurious silky/satin pajamas that are heaven, and a gorgeous satin chemise/robe set & satin panties that slipping into after a hot bubble bath makes me feel like a bride getting ready for her wedding night.

Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

Since I came out to my wife she has been very supportive. Every year for Christmas she has made sure to get my feminine side something as well.

It’s been little things like makeup, perfume or even a few pairs of panties.

The best thing she got me though was a bra. I’d normally just wear one of her old ones. She prefers basic t-shirt bras that are beige colored. She’s a comfort over fashion gal.

One year Christmas I opened a present it was a sexy lacy black unlined bra. It was nothing she would ever wear, definitely not her style.

I love that bra. It is my favorite still. Not only is it sexy and fun but it reminds me that my wife is okay with me dressing as a woman and that she knows my style.

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

[postquote quote=682729]
      That is so lovely

A few bras.

Black leggings with skulls. I forget the brand, but good quality, very comfortable.

Skinny jeans.

There are other things, but those are my favorites.

There were also a few times where she said “if this fits you, you can have it”, that didn’t work out.

Anonymous

My wife has gifted quite few items but the top three are

1. black faux leather skinny jeans
      2. two shades of Mac lipstick she had ordered but didn’t suit her and said if Katie would like these.
      3. suggesting and buying my first Gossard bra.

The biggest gift is her acceptance.

Katie.

J J
      Lady

The only gifts I have received are ones I asked for. She accepts me and my dressing, in a “it does nothing for me, but if you enjoy it, fine” sort of way. If I ask for a bra and panty set for my birthday she will go to VS and buy it, but has never gifted my anything out of the blue.

That said, she is wonderful about my dressing and is fantastic in bed when I dress! That to me is the best gift of all.

She as bought a girdle for me (15 years ago), gifted me about 3 or 4 of her old bras over the years and we purchased a couple pairs of panties together. She knows I have a stash but it’s fun when she gets me something. We’re basically a DADT couple while sharing a lingerie drawer. Go figure.

In terms of an actual gift, my ex made me a pair of clip-on earrings made from silver jump rings.

But she unintentionally gave me a lot more. When we were having trouble in the marriage, she asked me to stop dressing, which I did for a time. But despite wanting big changes, I asked her for something small and inconsequential just to see if she was willing to put in the effort. When she couldn’t even make an inconsequential change (not forgetting, but making excuses), I decided there was no reason to keep my end of the bargain. Shortly after that, I had my first makeover and first outing as Alison, an event that changed my life. The genie was out of the bottle and wasn’t going back in. Within 6 months I was regularly attending events en femme. If she put an effort in, I might not be here today

Between her tossing clothes in the garbage and leaving unwanted clothes behind when she moved out, she unintentionally gave me a few items that I still wear today.

Petra Sue
      Lady

My wife has bought me a few dresses which I love.  She’s got a great sense of what looks good on me.  But I think the greatest gift has been her patience as I figure out what I really want and what her boundaries with my dressing are.

a dress, a skirt, a blouse and a lot of other stuff like pantyhose, shoes panties and a bra

Trisha
      Duchess

What a great question.

1. Acceptance

2. Encouragement

3. Pressure

I know 3 sounds silly, but she all but demands Trisha be present from time to time. My life is not quite CD friendly. I’m pretty busy all summer and slightly less the rest of the year. But there she is asking for a girl date none the less. It is so nice to have that.

I know you meant material things, but these 3 mean more than any thing else

Trisha

Claire Claire
      Duchess

Acceptance

Understanding

Love

As an extra: a bunch of lingerie she doesn’t use anymore 😀

I’m so lucky to have her in my life. I love her so much.

Beth
      Lady

My wife has given me

1. Understanding

2. Acceptance

3. (Unknowingly) Some great bodysuits and tops

I sincerely hope in the future that she gives me more. Only time will tell

I guess I have been very lucky as my wife approvals me of some dressing in the bedroom. On some days we just lounge around the house as we live in the country. If opinion is “if I feel good wearing them what’s wrong with you having the same enjoyment!”

1) Victoria Secrets Black and Red thigh high stockings.
      2) Fredricks matching nighties (1 for me, 1 for her)
      3) 4 pairs of panties from J.C.Penney’s that we bought together.

Lisa Leigh

Claire Claire
      Duchess

Acceptance

Understanding

Love

As an extra: a bunch of lingerie she doesn’t use anymore 😀

I’m so lucky to have her in my life. I love her so much.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

My SO gave me my femme name, and one of her nice wigs to in place of my cheap ones.  Most recently, she gave me encouragement to be Lola.  I have been confilcted lately and have not dressed since last december.  She suggested that I get all my stuff out again and start working on a look for next halloween when we will go as a drag couple, me a drag queen of course and she will be a drag king.  She helped me let go of my insecurities and let Lola back into my life.  The kindest gift of all.

Happy to sign this as:

💕💋Lola

Anonymous

Recently, two Free People skirts and a pair of Gladiator type heeled sandals. Never thought I’d get in the shoes but here i am wearing them as I type. Never dreamed my wife would accept Katie so well. Truly blessed.

This might sound cliche, but the best gift that my wife has gifted me concerning my female self would be her love, acceptance, and support.  I am thankful everyday for this blessing.  Nothing else could even compare to this.

MacKenzie Alexandra

One Christmas 10 plus years ago she gave me a three string bikini satin panty gift set; red, black, and white. They were not the greatest fit or quality but the best part was that they were a genuine gift from her. I teared up. That was the first and only time she gave me a feminine gift.  Two years ago I gave her a set of sensible and colorful panties that matched a set that I had. She quickly rejected it and nothing more was said. Accepting but not accepting. I guess I can’t complain.

My wife doesn’t understand the Cross dressing life style. Little by little she found enough of my treasures to assume the man she married would rather be a women. Painful discussions ensued and we are still feeling the painful tension. Although I still love her and I hate saying this but the best gift of all is her leaving for work followed by the week-ends away with our daughter and grand-daughter. LuvNHugs, TERI

Nothing physical. On the contrary, I buy the outfits for us both. As others have said it’s the intangible gifts of emotional support in many forms. Here’s a story from just today: Winter is coming so I’d ordered some burgundy Penny Loafers with lug soles from Torrid. They arrived today but were problematic. The faux leather uppers weren’t very substantial, they shifted as I walked and eventually I stepped right out of them. I was considering keeping them anyway. Dream Girl said, “They’re pretty but you deserve the best quality as well as pretty.” Her using “pretty” —- an adjective that is so very feminine — in reference to me and my clothes meant so much to me. I treasure moments like that.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

P. S. I got an RA for the loafers and ordered a pair of oxfords in their place.

Gosh, my SO has given me so much over the years. Of course there is the emotional and loving support and encouragement and helping me build my wardrobe, all of which are invaluable and so much appreciated and certainly the best possible gifts.

But materialistically, ‘stuff-wise’, the best things have been: perfume (Chanel No5), my first girlie gym kit (matching sports bra, sports thongs, gym skirt and matching top) and thirdly, my first silky nightie (I think she secretly likes the feel of this when we cuddle). But again, the presents were less valued than the fact that my SO felt ok to give me such gifts.

Smiles all round.
      Christine

jennifer
      Lady

My name and im a large and shes a medium now so she gives me her tops that dont fit anymore and the biggest is her understanding i like to dress and understanding so i have no boy clothes any more.

I would say the best thing she has ever given me was her undying love and devotion to me and our relationship. I knew I was blessed even before I told her about my love of dressing.

She also gave me complete acceptance and support towards Susan. She has worked with me on building my wardrobe, makeup usage, shaving etc.

In the very beginning within a day of telling her she gave me some bralettes, 3 dresses and some panties.

She continues to surprise me with jewelry, clothing and endless support.

Susan

She still tells me how pretty I am, even though I know that ship has sailed.

She lets me be me.

Dayna
      Lady

My S.O. is a very caring and compassionate she has gifted me plenty from panties, bras, and satin nightgowns and plenty more everything us girls desire .

The greatest gift is her understanding and true friendship.

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?