• This topic has 92 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by DeeDee.
Viewing 34 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Curious for  ladies here what the highest dress or skirt or even shorts worn before

For me worn some dresses and skirts  that was just enough to cover the rear.

Anonymous

Hi Donna the highest skirt I’ve worn has been about 3 or 4 inches above the knee,

Hugs Roz X

Brielle
      Lady

I’m definitely not in the youger lady category, but I still have the bod to wear clubbing dresses. I think I have a picture of a white mini dress with a low cutout in front, and short enough I have to be careful when sitting or standing. I’d never have the nerve to wear that out except maybe at the Keystone Conference!

Brielle

Anonymous

Seen it Brielle very nice have few like that. You right will show alot of things if not careful. Oh did take out younger. giggles

Donna

Leonara
      Ambassador

My 4” above the knee LBD does it for me..After years of pampering I think my legs are a feminine asset.

That’s for me also maxis 4 inches above the knee

Anonymous

Feel the same way too.  Leonara

Donna

Anonymous

I’m too new to vote, unless you’d like me to vote on future possibilities. I’m rather conservative in public even in male clothes, so just above the knee would be my limit. My age is certainly a factor, too.

But in private, and my boyfriend were coming over, well, I could see myself being a little more daring!

Anonymous

Oh Please do vote even for future possiblities

Donna

Anonymous

Well then, vote cast!

Anonymous

Thank you Dianne

Hugs
            Donna

Hi Donna     The highest  I have worn just covers my rear, I love mini dresses (just uploaded a pic today) and like to think I can carry them off OK, just want to make the most of them whilst I can 😂

love Stephanie xx

Anonymous

Thanks Stephaine have to go look. Thank you

Donna

Oh wow Stephanie love the dress on todays pic actually all the pics are beautiful

Hugs

Aw thanks Donna

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

love and hugs. Stephanie ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie you also have a great weekend.

Hugs
            Donna

I too, had to go look, and those pics are beautiful, love your legs, lol
        Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Hi Donna. Most of my skirts and dresses are probably 2-4 inches above the knee. I have some that are knee length, but I personnaly like for my knees to show, even when standing. Now I do have a black and silver skirt and a cut off denim skirt that I wear that is just enough to cover the rear….and I mean just enough. I have to really carful when sitting, or bending down. Lol.

Chelly.

Anonymous

lol hope wearing some nice panties on giggles.

Donna

Anonymous

But of course.  I do that every day.  Lol.

Chelly

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Donna!

All my dresses are little above the knee, so that’s my vote.

BUT, my first LBD is currently clearing customs and should be here any day now! Can’t wait to upload a photo, so long as it clears “Ambassadorial Customs”! Also getting matching black stilettos too. (Maybe a little “slutty”, but ya only live once!

This is fun!

💋 Barb :B

Anonymous

Know what you mean about being little to much bought things from over seas from the UK Some PVC and latex fashion and would be illegal to wear in the US. lol. Looking forward to seeing it Barb if passes both customs.

Donna

Barb Wire
          Lady

No kidding? Perhaps the PVC material is “toxic”? Here in Canada 🇨🇦 I don’t see a problem getting anything, especially since we produce that bad liquid-plastic juice. And we’re getting really good at sucking it out of the sand. Sorry World…

Anonymous

Never had trouble before. usually get them about 10 days. Tracking show its on its way to FL. love to go to one of those fashion shows Canada puts on. seen videos.

I hope to see a picture if you get it love latex myself

Sounds so sexy to me sweetie

Nancy
      Lady

I don’t know if shorts should count, but I do have and wear a number of pairs of short shorts (denim, casual, running, etc).

As far as skirts, they’re usually mid to upper thigh. I know I don’t have perfect legs, but darn it, I kind of like them anyway, and like to show them. I think, at least in my mind, they are my best feminine feature.

Birel

P.S. Now that I think about it, believe it or not, I’ve never worn a dress outside of the house. My limited number of outings en femme have always been either shorts or skirts.

Anonymous

was going to add shorts but they will pass too. Do have a pair of hot pants show some cheek.  Only wear them around house and back yard.

I have a faux black leather mini skirt that is about 3in above the knee.   It covers the rear end adequately.  Love to wear it with a pair of nearly black pantyhose and tight pink top.

Anonymous

Love those faux leather skirts or anything faux or real leather.

Donna

I’ve got skirts and dresses of different lengths.  In the summer, I will often wear a skirt that goes down not to the fingertips, but one joint up from the fingertip.  I wear these while taking a walk in the warmer weather.  These are more than “a little over the knee (or is that a little above the knee; I’m not sure the difference)” as it may be 5 or 6 inches above the knee.

A couple of times I have worn a short maid’s dress out that just covers my butt (I think I have shirts that are longer).  But for modesty I wear a tutu petticoat to add just a little bit of length.

I don’t know if this counts, but I have gone to the beach in a one-piece bathing suit, which is about as much coverage below the waist as a leotard.  Some of them are swim dresses with a tiny skirt that doesn’t cover much below the butt.  If that counts, then “enough to cover my butt” would be a good choice

Anonymous

of course those count too Suppose anything that shows alot of skin. lol.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Lovely pictures there Steph, you look wonderful. On the whole it is the younger generation that can wear a short skirt but is not exclusive as if you can carry it off then there are no boundaries.

I occasionally wear shorter dresses but they must cover my modesty bending as well as standing .

What a curious question?

My highest dress comes up to my chin.

My longest skirt/dress reaches the floor.

My shortest just about covers the middle bits.

My most worn, are mid to upper thigh, though for shorts, I have a pair of jean shorts with a 2″ inseam, that I love, keeps covered, but not much more, lol
      As for my skirts, as long as I bend as a lady, and keep my knees together, nothing shows.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

If I wasn’t so dang old it would be much shorter, lol.

I’m like you but around the house I definitely wear as i feel highest heels and short dresses and no panties total slut LOL

Anonymous

Oh Carolyn never to old If your mind is young can do it.  I am in my mid 50’s and  feel like going  through my mid 20”s  and 30’s  now. Still able to party with the younger crowds at the clubs. and such.

Donna

Carolyn Kay
          Baroness - Annual

I am sure 20 years from now even your skirt length will change, enjoy it while you can, ❤️.

Quite possibly I’m being somewhat conservative, but at my age (67) anything above the knee is not ‘age appropriate.’

Fellow CDH members may disagree. Feel free to do so, but my opinion is indeed just that. My opinion! Applicable for/to me, anyway.

I do agree when out in public but at home I definitely wear the shorter skirts and dresses same as my heels stockings and such I’m 68 and still love the younger feel and these days women our age rarely wear dresses and heels and stockings but then the women of today aren’t the women I grew up around

Anonymous

I agree the age thing should maybe be followed depending on the person Many times wear alot things that age related others times wear things that 10 or 20 years younger then my age. If they fit and look good  say go for it.

Donna

Re my earlier post re ‘Age Appropriate’; My thanks to those who replied here and via PM.

However, quite possibly I should have also mentioned that my view is mainly applicable when (I’m eventually able to be) going out dressed as Johannah in Public.

I may be 67 yrs physically but in my mind I’m only around 30! And so in private, around the house and alone, I might just wear something a bit shorter!

Anonymous

Like me 58 but actually going on 28  think reliving my adolscents but this time as a girl.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I first began going out in short dresses and skirts, I used to like them crotch high. I wore pretty panties over my sheer to waist pantyhose, just in case my skirt or dress happened to go up a little higher.

Even if my dress or skirt didn’t creep up, if I walked past someone who was sitting, no doubt they would be able to see my panties, if they chose to look. How could they not, especially if I was close enough to them where they could see the mesh in my pantyhose.

I was young and being silly, but enjoyed the feelings and experiences of being a girl.

Anonymous

Giggles Patty you such a flirt big hugs

Donna

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Was just having fun and enjoying the experience Donna.

I have a few skirts that are about mid-thigh. They’re the ones I wear most often, and find most comfortable. They’re long enough to be somewhat ladylike, but short enough that an observer may get a peak when I sit down or bend over.
      I also have a couple pairs a shorts that have about a three inch inseam.

Giggles….love to flash and show off my long legs in very short skirts & heels!

Just yesterday dropped off a return at the shipping store. 3 guys had tongues out when I strutted in all dolled up in heels and bodycon dress. I giggled as I sashayed back to the car knowing these boys were staring at my butt and legs. Uh huh, I put a little extra wiggle into it too! 😂

I’m naughty like that sometimes! Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Anonymous

admire your flare Debbie work it girl .

Anonymous

Me too! This girl was blessed with long, thin legs and I like to show them off! As long as I can cross my legs without my panties showing, it’s long enough for me.

Haley😘

Anonymous

All that counts Haley If you have it use it to your advantage.

Donna

Anonymous

Why not?

Haley😘

I asked because it may be daring for a man to appear in a one piece woman’s bathing suit, but if I pass as a woman, it’s not sexy or daring or even attention grabbing to wear a bathing suit with minimal coverage and exposing a lot of leg when at the beach.  In fact, most women of all ages do.

Anonymous

When at the beach can always get one of those mesh coverups. Shows through but not as much as without something.

Donna

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Didn’t see anything about where to wear it. Did just dig around looking for the shortest one I have and it is long enough to just cover the crotch (pic in private gallery).
      Now I’m not ready to go out in public in that one, feel I would stand out to much with that one (well, maybe this halloween).

When it comes to go out in public I think a bit above knee is what I worn.

/kt

There is always that one time you just can’t find the perfect pair of pants that looks good with your shoes and top so you just have to say to hell with wearing pants

Anonymous

Oh agree with you there so just wear some really nice panties underneath the pefect dress or skirt

I picked just enough to cover the rear but that was really more of an accident due to online sizing. I seldom wear that dress any more and never out of the house (not that out of the house is much of an option these days). My comfort zone is definitely in the above-the-knee to maxi range; I don’t want anyone seeing my panties unless I deliberately let them!

In my late teens and 20’s, my mini’s would cover my bottom okay, depending on what I was doing or how I was sitting.  Of course their whole purpose was to attract the attention of certain types of people, men.  They did that pretty well too.

As my age went up, though, my hems came down.  Most of my skirts and dresses are knee length or a little higher now and hide my garter stays.  I do have several maxi length also, and I really do like those.

As far as shorts go, almost all of mine are cutoff jeans with a 3 to 5 inch inseam.  My shorts will always be short, not like basketball shorts that come down to the knees or lower, shorts that aren’t.

PaulaF

I dress by my mental age (16), more than my chronological age (73). so my hemlines are high. Almost all are mid-thigh and some are scandalously higher. I must be very careful with the bottom shelf in the grocery store!

Anonymous

Jin could always ask a nice gentlemen to get what you needed on the bottom shelf. Done that few times and they more then happy to help.

Donna

When I was young, I often wore shorts that showed some of my then firm, round bottom but are now just long enough to cover that portion. Club dresses were short enough to not let my panties show if I was careful to keep my knees close together or didn’t bend over. Now the shortest dress or skirt I wear is mid thigh. I have a few shorter than that but I only wear those when I want to be naughty.

Jackie
      Ambassador

As for myself I prefer the skirt, dress or shorts so be short enough one can see my middle in the butt and cheeks protruding proudly and clearly. It’s my opinion that if you got it share it and if you can still squeeze into it wear it. I personally like the attention it gets from both men & women alike (and I have to say I don’t mind the talk or discussions that take place behind my back, giggles).

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I tend to wear things that hit mid thigh or a little higher.

One time I was talked into wearing a long blouse really as a dress.

Put it this way, if I raised my hands above my WAIST it lifted the dress enough to show my “personal stuff” in front. I was told that while walking, it billowed enough in the breeze to let my tush peek out.

It looked a bit slutty, I have to be honest…

Now I wear it with leggings as a blouse…better.

xoxo

Rayna

Krissy
        Lady

I think it all depends on what body shape you are and what your comfy in? Obviously if you have long legs then I suggest a mini or micro skirt? But its all down to the person. Personally myself I’m very comfortable wearing short skirts, my mother would say im all knickers and no skirt! LOL But I love to show a bit of leg. I do love long flowing dresses but minis are a big favourite when wearing my high heels 👠

Anonymous

Totally agree Krissy Minis are not for everyone need the frame and all for them.

Krissy
          Lady

More recently as the hrt has taken more over im becoming more braver and will wear a mini most days plus I’m quite lucky as ive lost a lot of weight and almost have the figure for a mini and being a bit more daring in skirt lengths which I love as it’s something I’ve always wanted to wear especially with high heels

Anonymous

Then if wearing a corset or waist trainer if don’t have a great shape makes a mini dress or anything stand out so sexy hourglass figure.  Have a waist trainer be getting my corset sometime this week.

Krissy
            Lady

Oh yes they are a must! Nothing quite like being strapped into a corset or waist trainer! Have the most perfect hourglass figure then but really trying to get a natural one without them, getting very close as have got a more pear shaped body and have done away with all the padding I used to wear. Hrt and weight loss has made me more womanly and im very close to the finished article. Just got to lose my male bit, but need to sit down and think about it as huge decision! 🤔 it’s going to get the chop but not sure when?

Krissy
            Lady

I dont know why I have this concern? I hate this part of me. It will have to go, just scared of the surgery I guess, I just hope when I do go thru it they knock me out with lots of drugs. I’m sure I’ll get past this as I despise this bit of myself

Anonymous

Nothing really to it Krissy I just decided to speed up the process some. Could have waited years and would come out close to same.  Figured had the extra money and good insurance why not. Didn’t have it earlier back in years or would done it sooner.

Donna

Krissy
            Lady

I think its all about being daring some days you know, I do try to dress age responsible but don’t always achieve it. As my body has changed what with the weight loss hrt etc becoming more daring in skirt lengths and heel size x

Anonymous

I am the same way Krissy with waist trainers and soon a new corset will give me the hourglass figure wanting a temp solution while do keep in shape and getting it naturally.

Anonymous

I’m a lady now so it’s just above the knee for me but back in the day on a Saturday night, all bets were off. I had some Daisy Duke shorts that would make her blush. One night I couldn’t find the right colour skirt I wanted so I wore a tube top as my skirt, it looked hot with a spaghetti strap top and 5″ heels, yeah that worked, I had a full dance card that night.

Anonymous

Tubin with Heather. Myself pretty well wear things that length few times feel litle wild and put on some outfits that barely show. Wait till end of year Will have no worries since will have no bits to hide.

Donna

I want to congratulate you on no more bits by the end of year awesome sweetie hugs and kisses sweetie

Anonymous

Thank you Samantha ready for the change to match my inner feelings. Then can wear short dresses or skirts or mini’s with no worries except what color of panties should wear.

Donna

Have had the same experiences too and can relate to the post so well. When younger I was a regular at the tclubs here where the girls went all out going over the top. I wore daisy Duke short shorts with fishnet stocking. The short were short enough to expose my garter straps with heels and a bolero top that tied at the belly. Just adored all the attention and had a full dance card as well.

Anonymous

Can pitcure that outfit Deb sounds so cute. May have to hunt a outfit like that down.

Donna

Most of my skirts are just above the knee.  I have a few that are at the knee and some mini skirts.

I don’t the minis too much but it makes sitting really awkward, so no man sitting for sure.

I have 5 mini skirts that have a hem length of 17″. I’m not sure how many inches they are above the knee; as I only measure the skirt from the top of the waist to the bottom of the hem.

I have 4 dresses that I’d guess are 3 to 4 inches above the knee, not sure never worried about measuring their hem lengths.

Obviously my rear is covered while standing. I always squat down at the knees; never bend over, and sit with my legs together. I’m very mindful of accidental flashing.

Krissy
        Lady

Have some below the knee dresses but my fav are minis or even micro skirts! What’s not to like

Krissy
          Lady

Personally if you have nice legs then show them off if your brave enough! I love short skirts except in the winter

I agree with you, Krissy; I like showing off my legs. I bought my first skirt in 2018, a 25.5″ length black pencil style. As my confidence grew and my shopping expanded, my skirt hem length has got shorter by 2 or 3 inches each year.

I totally agree with you on the skirts I just wished I could get the makeup right to go out and look lady like

Anonymous

Keep practicing watch those youtube channels. Also could go into a store like Dillards or Macy if have one of these stores close.  The girls at my local Dillards showed me some pointers.

I want to thank you for the advice thank you ladies love all

My skirts are very short. They barely cover my rear. When I sit down yes, my panty line shows quite a bit and must remember to pull the skirt down. When I forget, my SO reminds me to please April “pull down your skirt”. LOL
      To be honest, often I find it a thrill to have my micro skirt up quite a bit when sitting down and not bent of of shape if I notice someone staring at my legs etc. When I notice this, I do pull it down more. I’m not certain what this means as to what is going through my head and why I find it somewhat of a thrill.

Anonymous

Hi April believe it just a natural defense habit that built in for women.  Know do the same thing

Donna

Jasmine
      Lady

The shortest skirt for me covered maybe three quarters of my rear I love it as I’m always complimented on my booty. I also have shorts that barely cover the bottom of my rear at all love those to and being that I have long toned legs it works out great. And of course I have my tights and panties on with either my wedges of some sort of thigh high boots with my shorts

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jasmine.
      Anonymous
      Lady

My denim skirts are all mini-skirts so mid thigh or a little higher, most dresses are about 4 inches above the knee. My shorts are usually a 3 inch length and a few 4 or 5 inch inseam. I hate long baggy board type shorts. I do have a couple sun dresses that are mid calf but that length is usually not my favorites.

DeeDee
      Duchess

I like wearing dresses or shorts that show alot of leg.  I also just started wearing bootie shorts and love them.

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?