- little over the knee
- little above the knee
- enough to cover the rear
- enough to show some the rear.
- October 8, 2021 at 3:30 pm #557201AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Curious for ladies here what the highest dress or skirt or even shorts worn before
For me worn some dresses and skirts that was just enough to cover the rear.
Total of 35 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- July 7, 2022 at 8:50 am #660932DeeDee SchaffDuchessRegistered On: June 14, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
I like wearing dresses or shorts that show alot of leg. I also just started wearing bootie shorts and love them.
- July 7, 2022 at 5:03 am #660884Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 473Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 2483 times
My denim skirts are all mini-skirts so mid thigh or a little higher, most dresses are about 4 inches above the knee. My shorts are usually a 3 inch length and a few 4 or 5 inch inseam. I hate long baggy board type shorts. I do have a couple sun dresses that are mid calf but that length is usually not my favorites.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 6, 2022 at 9:05 pm #660822JasmineRegistered On: June 8, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 119Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
The shortest skirt for me covered maybe three quarters of my rear I love it as I’m always complimented on my booty. I also have shorts that barely cover the bottom of my rear at all love those to and being that I have long toned legs it works out great. And of course I have my tights and panties on with either my wedges of some sort of thigh high boots with my shorts
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Jasmine.
- October 15, 2021 at 6:14 am #560078April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 91Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 462 times
My skirts are very short. They barely cover my rear. When I sit down yes, my panty line shows quite a bit and must remember to pull the skirt down. When I forget, my SO reminds me to please April “pull down your skirt”. LOL
To be honest, often I find it a thrill to have my micro skirt up quite a bit when sitting down and not bent of of shape if I notice someone staring at my legs etc. When I notice this, I do pull it down more. I’m not certain what this means as to what is going through my head and why I find it somewhat of a thrill.
- October 15, 2021 at 7:11 am #560093
- October 13, 2021 at 12:35 pm #559428Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 769Has thanked: 52667 timesBeen thanked: 1945 times
I have 5 mini skirts that have a hem length of 17″. I’m not sure how many inches they are above the knee; as I only measure the skirt from the top of the waist to the bottom of the hem.
I have 4 dresses that I’d guess are 3 to 4 inches above the knee, not sure never worried about measuring their hem lengths.
Obviously my rear is covered while standing. I always squat down at the knees; never bend over, and sit with my legs together. I’m very mindful of accidental flashing.
- October 13, 2021 at 12:56 pm #559434KrissyLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 392Has thanked: 694 timesBeen thanked: 1493 times
- October 13, 2021 at 1:41 pm #559470KrissyLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 392Has thanked: 694 timesBeen thanked: 1493 times
- October 16, 2021 at 1:14 pm #560512
- October 16, 2021 at 1:25 pm #560521AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 16, 2021 at 7:46 pm #560632
- October 16, 2021 at 1:05 pm #560511Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 769Has thanked: 52667 timesBeen thanked: 1945 times
- October 12, 2021 at 12:50 pm #558944Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 883Has thanked: 958 timesBeen thanked: 4015 times
- October 12, 2021 at 10:04 am #558888AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’m a lady now so it’s just above the knee for me but back in the day on a Saturday night, all bets were off. I had some Daisy Duke shorts that would make her blush. One night I couldn’t find the right colour skirt I wanted so I wore a tube top as my skirt, it looked hot with a spaghetti strap top and 5″ heels, yeah that worked, I had a full dance card that night.
- October 15, 2021 at 9:46 am #560139Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 991Has thanked: 4874 timesBeen thanked: 4321 times
Have had the same experiences too and can relate to the post so well. When younger I was a regular at the tclubs here where the girls went all out going over the top. I wore daisy Duke short shorts with fishnet stocking. The short were short enough to expose my garter straps with heels and a bolero top that tied at the belly. Just adored all the attention and had a full dance card as well.
3 users thanked author for this post.
- October 15, 2021 at 1:01 pm #560187AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Can pitcure that outfit Deb sounds so cute. May have to hunt a outfit like that down.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 12, 2021 at 1:26 pm #558967AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 12, 2021 at 5:29 pm #559086Samantha TroupLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
I want to congratulate you on no more bits by the end of year awesome sweetie hugs and kisses sweetie
- October 12, 2021 at 5:47 pm #559102AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 11, 2021 at 11:18 am #558418Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 484Has thanked: 616 timesBeen thanked: 1771 times
I tend to wear things that hit mid thigh or a little higher.
One time I was talked into wearing a long blouse really as a dress.
Put it this way, if I raised my hands above my WAIST it lifted the dress enough to show my “personal stuff” in front. I was told that while walking, it billowed enough in the breeze to let my tush peek out.
It looked a bit slutty, I have to be honest…
Now I wear it with leggings as a blouse…better.
- October 13, 2021 at 1:37 pm #559464LadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 392Has thanked: 694 timesBeen thanked: 1493 times
I think it all depends on what body shape you are and what your comfy in? Obviously if you have long legs then I suggest a mini or micro skirt? But its all down to the person. Personally myself I’m very comfortable wearing short skirts, my mother would say im all knickers and no skirt! LOL But I love to show a bit of leg. I do love long flowing dresses but minis are a big favourite when wearing my high heels 👠
- October 13, 2021 at 2:00 pm #559481LadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 392Has thanked: 694 timesBeen thanked: 1493 times
More recently as the hrt has taken more over im becoming more braver and will wear a mini most days plus I’m quite lucky as ive lost a lot of weight and almost have the figure for a mini and being a bit more daring in skirt lengths which I love as it’s something I’ve always wanted to wear especially with high heels
- October 13, 2021 at 2:06 pm #559483LadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 392Has thanked: 694 timesBeen thanked: 1493 times
I think its all about being daring some days you know, I do try to dress age responsible but don’t always achieve it. As my body has changed what with the weight loss hrt etc becoming more daring in skirt lengths and heel size x
- October 13, 2021 at 2:12 pm #559487AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I am the same way Krissy with waist trainers and soon a new corset will give me the hourglass figure wanting a temp solution while do keep in shape and getting it naturally.
- October 13, 2021 at 2:04 pm #559482AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 13, 2021 at 2:12 pm #559486LadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 392Has thanked: 694 timesBeen thanked: 1493 times
Oh yes they are a must! Nothing quite like being strapped into a corset or waist trainer! Have the most perfect hourglass figure then but really trying to get a natural one without them, getting very close as have got a more pear shaped body and have done away with all the padding I used to wear. Hrt and weight loss has made me more womanly and im very close to the finished article. Just got to lose my male bit, but need to sit down and think about it as huge decision! 🤔 it’s going to get the chop but not sure when?
- October 13, 2021 at 2:18 pm #559489LadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 392Has thanked: 694 timesBeen thanked: 1493 times
I dont know why I have this concern? I hate this part of me. It will have to go, just scared of the surgery I guess, I just hope when I do go thru it they knock me out with lots of drugs. I’m sure I’ll get past this as I despise this bit of myself
- October 13, 2021 at 3:28 pm #559516AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Nothing really to it Krissy I just decided to speed up the process some. Could have waited years and would come out close to same. Figured had the extra money and good insurance why not. Didn’t have it earlier back in years or would done it sooner.
- October 13, 2021 at 1:42 pm #559471
- October 10, 2021 at 12:55 pm #558024JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 28Replies: 190Has thanked: 340 timesBeen thanked: 806 times
As for myself I prefer the skirt, dress or shorts so be short enough one can see my middle in the butt and cheeks protruding proudly and clearly. It’s my opinion that if you got it share it and if you can still squeeze into it wear it. I personally like the attention it gets from both men & women alike (and I have to say I don’t mind the talk or discussions that take place behind my back, giggles).
- October 10, 2021 at 9:07 am #557946Danielle AnayaLadyRegistered On: January 3, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 106Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 818 times
When I was young, I often wore shorts that showed some of my then firm, round bottom but are now just long enough to cover that portion. Club dresses were short enough to not let my panties show if I was careful to keep my knees close together or didn’t bend over. Now the shortest dress or skirt I wear is mid thigh. I have a few shorter than that but I only wear those when I want to be naughty.
- October 10, 2021 at 7:55 am #557916Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 549Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 1798 times
I dress by my mental age (16), more than my chronological age (73). so my hemlines are high. Almost all are mid-thigh and some are scandalously higher. I must be very careful with the bottom shelf in the grocery store!
- October 10, 2021 at 5:46 am #557871Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1552Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6412 times
In my late teens and 20’s, my mini’s would cover my bottom okay, depending on what I was doing or how I was sitting. Of course their whole purpose was to attract the attention of certain types of people, men. They did that pretty well too.
As my age went up, though, my hems came down. Most of my skirts and dresses are knee length or a little higher now and hide my garter stays. I do have several maxi length also, and I really do like those.
As far as shorts go, almost all of mine are cutoff jeans with a 3 to 5 inch inseam. My shorts will always be short, not like basketball shorts that come down to the knees or lower, shorts that aren’t.
- October 10, 2021 at 3:40 am #557845Astrid LenoreLadyRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 512Has thanked: 403 timesBeen thanked: 1380 times
I picked just enough to cover the rear but that was really more of an accident due to online sizing. I seldom wear that dress any more and never out of the house (not that out of the house is much of an option these days). My comfort zone is definitely in the above-the-knee to maxi range; I don’t want anyone seeing my panties unless I deliberately let them!
- October 9, 2021 at 9:15 pm #557779Roni CalinLadyRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 161Has thanked: 1070 timesBeen thanked: 546 times
- October 9, 2021 at 10:02 pm #557788
- October 9, 2021 at 4:55 pm #557702Kelly LeeDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 47Replies: 501Has thanked: 668 timesBeen thanked: 2273 times
Didn’t see anything about where to wear it. Did just dig around looking for the shortest one I have and it is long enough to just cover the crotch (pic in private gallery).
Now I’m not ready to go out in public in that one, feel I would stand out to much with that one (well, maybe this halloween).
When it comes to go out in public I think a bit above knee is what I worn.
- October 9, 2021 at 4:04 pm #557686AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 9, 2021 at 6:38 pm #557743AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 10, 2021 at 3:59 am #557850AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 10, 2021 at 11:21 am #557993Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 887Has thanked: 718 timesBeen thanked: 3764 times
I asked because it may be daring for a man to appear in a one piece woman’s bathing suit, but if I pass as a woman, it’s not sexy or daring or even attention grabbing to wear a bathing suit with minimal coverage and exposing a lot of leg when at the beach. In fact, most women of all ages do.
- October 10, 2021 at 11:55 am #558013AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
When at the beach can always get one of those mesh coverups. Shows through but not as much as without something.
- October 9, 2021 at 12:04 pm #557608Debbie LynnLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 149Has thanked: 946 timesBeen thanked: 854 times
Giggles….love to flash and show off my long legs in very short skirts & heels!
Just yesterday dropped off a return at the shipping store. 3 guys had tongues out when I strutted in all dolled up in heels and bodycon dress. I giggled as I sashayed back to the car knowing these boys were staring at my butt and legs. Uh huh, I put a little extra wiggle into it too! 😂
I’m naughty like that sometimes! Hugs, Debbie Lynn
- October 9, 2021 at 6:33 pm #557741
- October 9, 2021 at 7:23 am #557504Jamie WilliamsLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 141Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 1047 times
I have a few skirts that are about mid-thigh. They’re the ones I wear most often, and find most comfortable. They’re long enough to be somewhat ladylike, but short enough that an observer may get a peak when I sit down or bend over.
I also have a couple pairs a shorts that have about a three inch inseam.
- October 9, 2021 at 6:20 am #557468Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1872Has thanked: 1464 timesBeen thanked: 5721 times
When I first began going out in short dresses and skirts, I used to like them crotch high. I wore pretty panties over my sheer to waist pantyhose, just in case my skirt or dress happened to go up a little higher.
Even if my dress or skirt didn’t creep up, if I walked past someone who was sitting, no doubt they would be able to see my panties, if they chose to look. How could they not, especially if I was close enough to them where they could see the mesh in my pantyhose.
I was young and being silly, but enjoyed the feelings and experiences of being a girl.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Patty Phose.
- October 9, 2021 at 4:19 am #557431Johannah 66LadyRegistered On: July 1, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 30Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
Quite possibly I’m being somewhat conservative, but at my age (67) anything above the knee is not ‘age appropriate.’
Fellow CDH members may disagree. Feel free to do so, but my opinion is indeed just that. My opinion! Applicable for/to me, anyway.
- October 10, 2021 at 7:25 pm #558164Johannah 66LadyRegistered On: July 1, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 30Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
Re my earlier post re ‘Age Appropriate’; My thanks to those who replied here and via PM.
However, quite possibly I should have also mentioned that my view is mainly applicable when (I’m eventually able to be) going out dressed as Johannah in Public.
I may be 67 yrs physically but in my mind I’m only around 30! And so in private, around the house and alone, I might just wear something a bit shorter!
- October 10, 2021 at 7:28 pm #558167AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Like me 58 but actually going on 28 think reliving my adolscents but this time as a girl.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 9, 2021 at 9:01 am #557540AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 9, 2021 at 6:59 am #557495LadyRegistered On: June 11, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
I do agree when out in public but at home I definitely wear the shorter skirts and dresses same as my heels stockings and such I’m 68 and still love the younger feel and these days women our age rarely wear dresses and heels and stockings but then the women of today aren’t the women I grew up around
- October 9, 2021 at 4:17 am #557426Carolyn KayBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 449Has thanked: 1812 timesBeen thanked: 2135 times
- October 9, 2021 at 4:06 am #557423Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1448Has thanked: 20372 timesBeen thanked: 6884 times
My most worn, are mid to upper thigh, though for shorts, I have a pair of jean shorts with a 2″ inseam, that I love, keeps covered, but not much more, lol
As for my skirts, as long as I bend as a lady, and keep my knees together, nothing shows.
- October 9, 2021 at 2:50 am #557397Sally DrinkwaterPrincessRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 344Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 1451 times
- October 9, 2021 at 2:49 am #557396Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1288Has thanked: 4754 timesBeen thanked: 5834 times
Lovely pictures there Steph, you look wonderful. On the whole it is the younger generation that can wear a short skirt but is not exclusive as if you can carry it off then there are no boundaries.
I occasionally wear shorter dresses but they must cover my modesty bending as well as standing .
- October 9, 2021 at 2:09 am #557386DuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 887Has thanked: 718 timesBeen thanked: 3764 times
I’ve got skirts and dresses of different lengths. In the summer, I will often wear a skirt that goes down not to the fingertips, but one joint up from the fingertip. I wear these while taking a walk in the warmer weather. These are more than “a little over the knee (or is that a little above the knee; I’m not sure the difference)” as it may be 5 or 6 inches above the knee.
A couple of times I have worn a short maid’s dress out that just covers my butt (I think I have shirts that are longer). But for modesty I wear a tutu petticoat to add just a little bit of length.
I don’t know if this counts, but I have gone to the beach in a one-piece bathing suit, which is about as much coverage below the waist as a leotard. Some of them are swim dresses with a tiny skirt that doesn’t cover much below the butt. If that counts, then “enough to cover my butt” would be a good choice
- October 9, 2021 at 8:54 am #557534
- October 8, 2021 at 9:46 pm #557354Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 547Has thanked: 603 timesBeen thanked: 1852 times
I have a faux black leather mini skirt that is about 3in above the knee. It covers the rear end adequately. Love to wear it with a pair of nearly black pantyhose and tight pink top.
- October 9, 2021 at 8:53 am #557532
- October 8, 2021 at 7:57 pm #557326NancyLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 386Has thanked: 1015 timesBeen thanked: 1904 times
I don’t know if shorts should count, but I do have and wear a number of pairs of short shorts (denim, casual, running, etc).
As far as skirts, they’re usually mid to upper thigh. I know I don’t have perfect legs, but darn it, I kind of like them anyway, and like to show them. I think, at least in my mind, they are my best feminine feature.
P.S. Now that I think about it, believe it or not, I’ve never worn a dress outside of the house. My limited number of outings en femme have always been either shorts or skirts.
- October 8, 2021 at 8:01 pm #557330
- October 8, 2021 at 7:35 pm #557320Barb WireBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4028 timesBeen thanked: 3330 times
All my dresses are little above the knee, so that’s my vote.
BUT, my first LBD is currently clearing customs and should be here any day now! Can’t wait to upload a photo, so long as it clears “Ambassadorial Customs”! Also getting matching black stilettos too. (Maybe a little “slutty”, but ya only live once!
This is fun!
💋 Barb :B
- October 8, 2021 at 8:46 pm #557346
- October 8, 2021 at 7:54 pm #557324AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Know what you mean about being little to much bought things from over seas from the UK Some PVC and latex fashion and would be illegal to wear in the US. lol. Looking forward to seeing it Barb if passes both customs.
- October 8, 2021 at 8:48 pm #557347
- October 8, 2021 at 8:04 pm #557335Barb WireBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4028 timesBeen thanked: 3330 times
No kidding? Perhaps the PVC material is “toxic”? Here in Canada 🇨🇦 I don’t see a problem getting anything, especially since we produce that bad liquid-plastic juice. And we’re getting really good at sucking it out of the sand. Sorry World…
- October 8, 2021 at 8:10 pm #557339AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 8, 2021 at 6:19 pm #557295AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi Donna. Most of my skirts and dresses are probably 2-4 inches above the knee. I have some that are knee length, but I personnaly like for my knees to show, even when standing. Now I do have a black and silver skirt and a cut off denim skirt that I wear that is just enough to cover the rear….and I mean just enough. I have to really carful when sitting, or bending down. Lol.
- October 8, 2021 at 5:10 pm #557239Stephanie AstonLadyRegistered On: May 31, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 98Has thanked: 631 timesBeen thanked: 492 times
Hi Donna The highest I have worn just covers my rear, I love mini dresses (just uploaded a pic today) and like to think I can carry them off OK, just want to make the most of them whilst I can 😂
love Stephanie xx
- October 9, 2021 at 4:01 am #557422
- October 8, 2021 at 5:12 pm #557241AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thanks Stephaine have to go look. Thank you
Oh wow Stephanie love the dress on todays pic actually all the pics are beautiful
- October 8, 2021 at 5:57 pm #557268Stephanie AstonLadyRegistered On: May 31, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 98Has thanked: 631 timesBeen thanked: 492 times
Aw thanks Donna
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
love and hugs. Stephanie ❤️❤️
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 8, 2021 at 6:04 pm #557271AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you Stephanie you also have a great weekend.
- October 8, 2021 at 5:07 pm #557236AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’m too new to vote, unless you’d like me to vote on future possibilities. I’m rather conservative in public even in male clothes, so just above the knee would be my limit. My age is certainly a factor, too.
But in private, and my boyfriend were coming over, well, I could see myself being a little more daring!
- October 8, 2021 at 5:11 pm #557240AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Oh Please do vote even for future possiblities
- October 8, 2021 at 4:37 pm #557225LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 770Has thanked: 3239 timesBeen thanked: 2318 times
- October 8, 2021 at 4:00 pm #557211BrielleDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 487Has thanked: 2445 timesBeen thanked: 2058 times
I’m definitely not in the youger lady category, but I still have the bod to wear clubbing dresses. I think I have a picture of a white mini dress with a low cutout in front, and short enough I have to be careful when sitting or standing. I’d never have the nerve to wear that out except maybe at the Keystone Conference!
- October 8, 2021 at 4:05 pm #557212
- October 8, 2021 at 3:45 pm #557207
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.