• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

No I’m not going crazy. No neither are you. Yes picanha is a word. What is it? A Portuguese word for a Brazilian cut of beef. Why is this important? Because I’m craving it and can’t find it! Anywhere! Someone help me!

Looks like a trip to Brazil might do the trick.

Anonymous

I don’t have the money. There is a churrasqueira, or Brazilian steakhouse, nearby where I can get some, but again, don’t have the money.

Anna, I myself  love a good slice of meat. When I was able we used to go into a City Centre pub and lounge and I ordered a 24ounce steak , with all the trimmings. They done in a special fan oval shaped and bought in on a wooden oval tray. It was absolutely beautiful.
      Liz

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It’s from the top rump which is at the end of a sirloin in the hindquarter beef. I think that may also be an American cut. South American beef is real good, usually very heavily marbled and tender. A good piece of rump that has been aged would be a good substitute and cheaper. 

Anonymous

You’ve got it! But here, that’s all included in the Rump Roast with no where near as much fat in the fat cap.

Anonymous

Hello Anna. I just sent you a message with a link to an online seller. I have never bought from them, but they seem legit.

Gabriela

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?