Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s late (Or early) 1:50 AM on November 3, 2020.
      If this post goes live immediately, what time is it where you are?

If this doesn’t go up immediately, well, it’ll seem an exercise in futility but hey, sometimes I do things that make no sense! Lol ;p

Anonymous

ATM 6pm , Queensland Australia

Midnight, California.

Anonymous

Right this second….7.57 a.m….Southwest, England….huggs Rei xx

Grace

Up all night? Or getting ready to take on the world this morning?

Anonymous

Noooooooo….been up an hour, coffee, drab up for work ( boo boo)….but this girl will be about later, count on it!!!

Huggs 💋

[postquote quote=402151]
      Quiet! The weather is very mild, Little wind, lows in the 40’s and 50’s (F) and highs in the 70’s  and 80’s. Election Day is tomorrow, so no more ads, yay!

I’m sure the whole circus has been pretty overwhelming. I sure hope things settle down a bit, I’m sure everyone would appreciate a breather.

Its Nov 3rd, 1:10am here in Arizona.  We dont daylight savings time either.

Robyn

Hi Robyn, I LOVE the profile picture!

We just set our clocks back on Sunday morning, every year I think it’s the last year we’ll be doing it and then………

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

At this moment its 0315 hrs….

I need either a drink, or a bowl of cereal. 😅

Stevie

LMAO Stevie! Wouldn’t be the first time I had both at the same time! Ahhhh youth!

Walking the dog at 8.15am in northern England on 3 November

Brrrrrrr, whenever I see someone walking their dog early in the morning at this time of the year it makes me a little sad. Must be the cold.

Thank you!!  Faceapp!  Its great inspiration and a reference.  It’ll help me get out there and start learning the makeup!

I played around with that too. Great starting point and had me thinking maybe it’s not impossible after all!

IsabelB
      Lady

Right now it’s 9.35am, up and working since 7 (dressed, of course, working from home has its upside) and am just having breakfast and catching up on CDH 🙂

Isabel x

This sounds like another positive result from COVID lockdown, or did you always work from home?

Anonymous

8:54 PM 3Nov. Nr Sydney Australia.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=402159]
      Either does Queensland here.

Joh said it fades the curtains and upsets the cows…….

Brittny V
      Lady

Hi ladies,here it is 11.20 am. Because of the covid lockdown I work from home and that has the advantage that I can sit at my desk as Britt (skirt and black 20den pantyhose). Now for a coffee and a smoke break .

I know this COVID lockdown has wreaked havoc on so many lives, but how can I not be happy when it’s afforded you this opportunity?

1149 GMT
      0349 US PDT

It is 6:25 a.m. right now here in Saskatoon.

We’re so close if I stood on my roof I could probably see you! Lol prairie livin’

IsabelB
      Lady

[postquote quote=402403]

No, I didn’t work from home until the start of the whole COVID thing, but have been since then – which means I can dress as I want to.   It’s brilliant to be able to dress on a more or less daily basis, although, having said that, I’d much rather what caused it had never happened.

I suspect I’ll be working from home for a long time yet too.  Every cloud does have a silver lining apparently!

Isabel x

Hi Rei,I’m 1 hr ahead of you:-)
      Regine

Oh so close!

GOOD ANSWER! 👌👍

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?