• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rita Mcintyre
      Duchess

Hey all, what do you do if you see someone out who is a CD who who you might be a CD???i was at a hotel and the girl in the elevator was i thought a CD, dressed nicely in jeans and a sweater. but the makeup and the voice.. i was not sure what to say except. WOW you look lovely this morning. I like your boots. dahhh dumb i know. but what else do or can you say???

Trisha
      Duchess

You probably did the right thing. But I am sure I would be tempted to whisper a ” me too” to her as I walked off.

If I was en femme and saw a sister, I’d absolutely make a nice comment about her boots if I liked them, but that would be it, unless a conversation naturally struck up.

I wouldn’t comment on someone’s general appearance unless they’d first commented on mine, in which case I would feel a kind of protocol to reciprocate.

Fortunately, I do get lots of nice comments, so I am liberal in return with praises!

Just my approach, of course.

Love Laura

Rita Mcintyre
      Duchess

i wasn’t dressed. I was on my way out of the hotel and it was about 7 am.  but i hear ya. Rita

Anonymous

Hi Rita,

Absolutely nothing wrong with complimentary comments to anyone. Doesn’t matter if you suspect they are a CD or not. Most females are happy to receive compliments as are most CD’s too. I would  prefer most people to say hello or compliment me on clothes, rather than tell me they dress or presume I am a cross dresser and tip me a wink to say I know , because I find the above relevant.

Emily
      Lady

This a tough call to make. A lot depends on the “vibe” that was present in the elevator. Some people just are just naturally easier to talk to than others. I would not have known how to handle it and most likely have said nothing. Then I would kick myself for missing an opportune make someone’s day by tossing them a compliment.

Emily

If you were in male mode I would just pass a compliment treating her like a lady and sure it would make her day

Anonymous

There is a transwoman who works as a cashier at a local grocery store. She has rang up my groceries a few times. I try to be polite and say “good morning” and “how are you?” Not sure what else to say when she is at work in public.

I thought about wearing some mascara and eyeliner to the store and go to her check out line. My thought would be to get a smile out of her. I know, we are wearing masks but you can see a smile in people’s eyes too!

Kay

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?