• Creator
    Topic
    Michelle S
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2021
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

So I’ve been dressing up for what seem like my whole life and I told my wife about two years ago about this side of my personality, before this big revelation I would buy items while on business trips, kept them hidden and eventually go through a purge in the fear of being caught.  It took a bit of time and some counseling but my wife came around and is supportive of my choice and actually enjoy giving me advice on clothing, heels or lingerie, she even went as far as buying me stockings and lingerie that she wanted me to wear for her.  Honestly, it is so nice to finally be able to have my heels, dresses, skirts, blouses and intimate wear in my closet and not hidden in a suitcase in the basement.  Sounds perfect but there is one hick up,  I have a small beard (mustache and chin) which my wife loves and hates when I shave it off.  I keep it neatly trimmed and claim that I need to shave it off completely a few time a years or it goes wild… Since I have no intention of being a contestant on Eurovision, can someone tell me  what am I suppose to do in the long run? It looks ridiculous when I am all done up with lipstick, but at the same time I feel I owe it to my wife since she is being so supportive.  Help 🙂

6 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Donna
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 127
      Replies: 2449

Heard can get like a pink goo that would cover facial hair.  to a degree.

Donna

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 52
      Replies: 3892

Hi Michelle,

With Covid cases increasing around the world perhaps, a mask can cover a beard along with your wig to cover the sideburns.

Alice

2 users thanked author for this post.
      MacKenzie Alexandra
      Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2016
      Topics: 45
      Replies: 604

Michelle,

I can sympathize with you. I too sport a mustache and goatee which I keep trimmed short. It is something along with my military short haircut that my wife adores.  However, I cannot be any help with hiding it.  Given that I prefer not to mask who I am, and present as the man who I am regardless of what I may be wearing, there is no reason for me to hide my beard.

MacKenzie Alexandra

LisaT
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 92
      Replies: 1177

Snap

My wife is very attached to the beard which I’ve had for nearly40 years. I did try shaving it off once and it wasn’t a success. My grandson said “grandpa you a monster put it back” and it’s been back ever since. My dressing has moved on since then and looking like a woman is not the aim despite the fact the my wife tells me I often do despite the beard. Today it’s more about enjoying the clothes I want to wear. I allow myself the freedom to buy my clothes from the widest possible selection and dress androgynously most of the time. I still occasionally dress in nice dresses and skirts in private but in public it’s mainly tops, lehhongs , shorts , loose pants and of course nice lingerie. The beard actually adds to th3 confusion meaning I can dress very femme and still present as my male self in my local. Perhaps you should embrace the facial hair and enjoy the freedom it gives you by confusing everyone’s perception. Be truly yourself not a copy of some female model.

Hugs

Lisa xxx

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Michelle S
        Lady

Thank you Lisa, sound advice, truly appreciated.  With all the ideas and suggestions, it will make it easier to find the right picture for the profile.

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 404

Personally I don’t care for beards on a CD but unless you’re going out in public I say keep it for the sake of the wife. Nobody is going to see you anyway. She supports you so don’t screw that up. We married CD’s whose wives know have to make compromises.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Michelle S
        Lady

Hi Michelle, no I haven’t gone out as Michelle though I must admit that the temptation to do so as been very strong at time, especially when I travel abroad when I can shave it off.  I remember once in Paris I spent the evening dressed up on the balcony of my hotel room, a glass of wine in my hand watching the people going back and forth on the sidewalk below.   It was early evening, my room was on the first floor, the people were so close below , for a short while I felt liberated and almost went out for a stroll but lacked the courage to do so, though the setting was perfect.

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness
      Registered On: June 27, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 69

I am in a similar situation,  however,  my wife loves to do makeup. On the days I dress I shave it all off, we do makeup,  and then I just grow it back. A couple of things you might consider. Does your wife like to do makeup? Would she be willing to do yours? How fast does your facial hair grow back? Mine usually grows back within a week or two.

Michelle S
        Lady

I could try to approach the subject with the caveat that it would not be a permanent removal.. Thank you for your idea, I am also very happy to know that I am not the only one in this situation.

Alison Anderson
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 583

Michelle, I’m not sure what to do long term.  But a friend of mine told me once that she would sometimes do makeup on someone who couldn’t shave facial hair, concentrating on the eyes, but then take photos of them while they were holding a folding fan.  This way they “looked” feminine in the photos but still had the facial hair hidden behind the fan.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Michelle S
        Lady

Thank you so much for the suggestion, I guess right now since most are wearing facemask, I could use one to hide it LOL

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account