• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I’ve been dressing up for what seem like my whole life and I told my wife about two years ago about this side of my personality, before this big revelation I would buy items while on business trips, kept them hidden and eventually go through a purge in the fear of being caught.  It took a bit of time and some counseling but my wife came around and is supportive of my choice and actually enjoy giving me advice on clothing, heels or lingerie, she even went as far as buying me stockings and lingerie that she wanted me to wear for her.  Honestly, it is so nice to finally be able to have my heels, dresses, skirts, blouses and intimate wear in my closet and not hidden in a suitcase in the basement.  Sounds perfect but there is one hick up,  I have a small beard (mustache and chin) which my wife loves and hates when I shave it off.  I keep it neatly trimmed and claim that I need to shave it off completely a few time a years or it goes wild… Since I have no intention of being a contestant on Eurovision, can someone tell me  what am I suppose to do in the long run? It looks ridiculous when I am all done up with lipstick, but at the same time I feel I owe it to my wife since she is being so supportive.  Help 🙂

Michelle, I’m not sure what to do long term.  But a friend of mine told me once that she would sometimes do makeup on someone who couldn’t shave facial hair, concentrating on the eyes, but then take photos of them while they were holding a folding fan.  This way they “looked” feminine in the photos but still had the facial hair hidden behind the fan.

Thank you so much for the suggestion, I guess right now since most are wearing facemask, I could use one to hide it LOL

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I am in a similar situation,  however,  my wife loves to do makeup. On the days I dress I shave it all off, we do makeup,  and then I just grow it back. A couple of things you might consider. Does your wife like to do makeup? Would she be willing to do yours? How fast does your facial hair grow back? Mine usually grows back within a week or two.

I could try to approach the subject with the caveat that it would not be a permanent removal.. Thank you for your idea, I am also very happy to know that I am not the only one in this situation.

Anonymous
      Lady

Personally I don’t care for beards on a CD but unless you’re going out in public I say keep it for the sake of the wife. Nobody is going to see you anyway. She supports you so don’t screw that up. We married CD’s whose wives know have to make compromises.

Hi Michelle, no I haven’t gone out as Michelle though I must admit that the temptation to do so as been very strong at time, especially when I travel abroad when I can shave it off.  I remember once in Paris I spent the evening dressed up on the balcony of my hotel room, a glass of wine in my hand watching the people going back and forth on the sidewalk below.   It was early evening, my room was on the first floor, the people were so close below , for a short while I felt liberated and almost went out for a stroll but lacked the courage to do so, though the setting was perfect.

Michelle,

I can sympathize with you. I too sport a mustache and goatee which I keep trimmed short. It is something along with my military short haircut that my wife adores.  However, I cannot be any help with hiding it.  Given that I prefer not to mask who I am, and present as the man who I am regardless of what I may be wearing, there is no reason for me to hide my beard.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi Michelle,

With Covid cases increasing around the world perhaps, a mask can cover a beard along with your wig to cover the sideburns.

Alice

Anonymous

Heard can get like a pink goo that would cover facial hair.  to a degree.

Donna

Thank you Lisa, sound advice, truly appreciated.  With all the ideas and suggestions, it will make it easier to find the right picture for the profile.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?