Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello sisters, I’m new, nervous yet relieved. Please help me figure somethings out. Cant wait to hear from someone.

Anonymous
      1. I’m going through the same thing too. I came out to my wife a few months ago. She’s taking me shopping and gave me some of her outfits to wear. She’s not ready to see me in wig and makeup yet.

Hi there,

Welcome!!!! Glad you could join us here. If you have any questions or just want to chat PM me.

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

Anonymous

Just be yourself and take it slow and try new things like I’m doing.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome and happy to have you with us. Don’t worry now it’s time to take a big breath and start enjoying all that we have to offer .  Browse our forums and start learning more about  this confusing but exciting new passion. Ask your questions and answers will come from many of our ladies all here willing to give ttheir advice and most of all the caring support to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. Just take it slow and enjoy your time with us. Nice meeting you looking for to seeing you here. 🌹

Hi Nervous. Sweetie….no need to be afraid…..we are all sisters here and many have gone thru what you are facing now! We are here to assist you with any questions you may have. Help with lingerie sizes, wigs, dresses places to get shoes and make-up assistance is readily available. If you are having problems and are experiencing doubts, fear or other psychological issues….some of the girls here can help. I have studied psychology and am always available to chat and assist on the private contact line and am ex-medic for health worries as well. My door is always open…come on in, pull up a chair let us chat.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Thank you for your response I’m going to be asking a ton of questions, I wear panties and an bra to work under my work clothes the bra is not stuffed. thats a step forward.

Anonymous

Well I’ve bought bras,panties,nighties,stockings,garder belts,teddies,now the dresses are next, not sure about wigs and make up,need help there. I’m I on the right track

Welcome, I’m new here to, I have spent a small fortune in dresses, skirts, lingerie, shoes, makeup, but is all worth it so you can feel like you.

Anonymous

Love being a girl, but starting out is getting crazy,but fun hugs.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?