• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well, for me… I put on some black tights, then slip on a black heavyweight pleated knee length skirt, breast forms and a Bali bra, a white tank top with a 3/4 sleeve white/black/gray button up blouse and a black belt to tie it all off. Put on my black 3″ heel knee height leather boots. Then makeup, magnetic eyelashes, silver dangle earrings and matching necklace and my wig to top it all off. A sprits of perfume and I go out to my shop to set up the next print order… I lock the door behind me… then turn Doris Day on the stereo and work and dance the day away in sheer heaven….

Hugs, Mary Ann

Oh Mary ann… that sounds so lovely…. am having a simialr day today….. trying on new outfits, doing my nails,,,, makeup,,, pretty new bra…. feeling so content and girlie…. the only thing I’m missing are the Doris Day tunes…..Taking your cue, though, I googled Timi Yuro singing  Hurt (I’m an old timey rock n roll gal) … what a beautiful and moving romantic song….. given the pink fog I am in right now, I listened to the lyrics for the first tme as a woman and melted a little inside…. and can understand how the teen girls of me era loved the music of Timi Yuro….

Anonymous

Mary Ann

Sounds heavenly, what a way to spend your day, and i bet you looked lovely. I have some Doris Day albums, “Ballads and love songs” I listen to quite a lot….classy.

Keep dancing!!, grace x

Anonymous

Well, a great day ended with an incredibly good moment…. I was finished with my work, sitting by the window watching the rain wash the fall leaves,  leaving them shiny and incredibly colorful. I was in a bit of a pink fog feeling very blessed at how my journey has progressed thus far and very thankful that my wife has been accepting and understanding. I took another sip of my tea, looked down at my mug and saw the pink lipstick mark I had just left… I felt a very warm grateful feeling and then went to purchase a single red rose for my wife.

Hugs, Mary Ann.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?