• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Isabel
      Lady

Hey girls,

Though I likely won’t be starting anything at the moment given COVID stuff, I want to get out more while dressed.  From growing up in a very rural area with overprotective parents, I never got out much.

Now I’m 21, live alone and need to meet people, and want to look the good doing it.  Sure I’d love to ‘go out’ with guys and or girls (I don’t know yet) but for now just to make a few friends.

I have found some events that normally take place which I am going to try, so would love some advice on what sort of thing I should wear (outfits, footwear, make-up accessories, anything you can suggest would be great). to:

Bar/clubs

Dancing classes

casual social events (bowling club, karaoke night etc

Girls only social group (the one I’m most excited about and have been allowed to join)

Any advice you can offer would be really helpful, but keep my age (21) in mind as I’m aware of different tastes for other age ranges.

hugs,

Isabel

Hiya lovely,

with regards on what to wear out to meet a good guy, I’d personally avoid a short bodycon dress (don’t want to come across slutty in public).
      if it was me I’d probably go for a nice blouse and we’ll fitted jeans with some nice heels.

hope this helps but up to you and have a great night

Dani X

Hi Isabel,

The first thing I would say is dress in clothes that you feel really comfortable in, if you are not comfortable you will not enjoy your time out. For an evening a nice body con dress, with heels, not too high, you might be struggling at the end of the evening (consider block heels, great for a night out!) For bowling etc, I would say jeans, probably skinny, but boot cut can look great with the right foot ware. The other thing to consider is what there girls your age wear, I’m not saying copy them but use them as inspiration! I’m older than you, (well a lot older !!) but last time I went out (evening at a restaurant, a few weeks ago) I wore a floral body con dress, just above the knee, block heels, simple jewellery and of course wig and makeup not forgetting false nails. I had a fabulous time. So be comfortable, get out there and enjoy yourself!!…

Hi Isabel

Take your cues and ideas from similar aged girls around you in your daily life and social networking sites. Even if you are able to visit these places in your male clothes to immerse yourself in the environment and see what the girls are wearing and to give you an idea of how you would like to look. Have noticed girls around your age usually have a very much ‘herd’ mentality where they try to look the same but subtly different. For example in a club a group of girls might all be wearing crop tops, shorts and open toed heels  but all subtly different, or bowling all in jeans, a tee, and sneakers, but all different.

Same with make up, different for different occasions, a little for bowling, more for a night out. Visit a beauty counter if you want, they are so knowledgable, will love you, and give great advice.

I am now much more aware of changing trends in womenswear as I have become more interested in fashion. Even go to shops aimed at girls in their 20s will give you a great idea of current trends, or fashion mags.

Try to look the same but look different🤣 From androgynous barely noticeable to full on feminine it’s up to you my friend.

Soooo much fun.

❤️B

Hi Isabel The very first thing i would do is allow your hair to grow out buy hair care products that will keep your hair looking soft and shiny. Try to stay thin and in shape by exercise. Join a sports club and pay attention to other girls your age how they are dressed. Keep you body clean and shaved. I would have your nails done professionally maybe a clear nail polish. Make sure you have your eye brows done until you know how to do them your self. Practice different hair styles. Go out shopping and buy a cute pair of jeans that best fits your body and three or four tops. I would start with a cute pair of sneakers and then you are ready to show the world who you most identify with and not afraid to express it. This is coming from a old lady that was once twenty one and had a body of a twenty one year old, The basics do not change. Please be safe and enjoy your life it goes by in a blink. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Isobel.I would suggest a nice top an A line skirt,black tights teamed with ankle boots.

Saturday nights in clubs are for skimpy outfits – always were, and still are.

Bars all have their own character, and I like bars that embrace self expression.

Self expression to me means sequins, no matter how out of fashion they are. A little sequin dress does all the introduction you need!

When I went to a support group, I chose a slinky knee length dress and heels. The ladies there were generally elegant, but accepted me as the glamourous air head I portrayed myself as. No problem with that whatsoever.

It’s all self expression, so play safe if ypu want, go glam or just do your thing and be your own lady. No-one is judging!

Love Laura

Natalie
      Lady

I would take some cues or take some notes on and what girls your age are wearing right now, It’s the best way to gauge how you can blend in at some these events your were listing above. But if you’re looking for a casual event outfit, a good pair of leggings and a top with a pair of flats or a low heel seems to be a very popular look these days.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Natalie.
      Anonymous

I would council you to do a test run first. Have a look at what folk are wearing before you go dressed, If you can take a friend with you even better. I’m missing going out so much with all this Covid crap going on. Cant wait to get glammed up and go to a club.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?