• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

I found his and just had to share it with you all. As a complete novice starting out on this wonderful journey I can’t wait until I’m in a position to upload my first photos and really feel like I belong here. One of the issue I grappled with was what to wear. Sure, in my mind’s eye I’m in a killer short skirt with beautiful tempting black nylons and high heels. But let’s be realistic for a minute, at 63 and not exactly with killer legs, although they are not too bad 🙂 I knew that wasn’t a runner. But I have it solved, seriously, this is going to happen. This is the first photos I will eventually upload of She dressed. Here is the description that had inspired this post (proper acknowledgement of source to follow) “During her last shopping trip … she had bought a new perfume–Wind Song– and she used it now, sparingly. What to put on? It didn’t seem right for her to dress up too much.  [  ] Long sleeved white shirt, sleeves rolled to just below the elbows, a clean pair of jeans, sandals. [Her] gold hooped earrings and [her] gold bracelet. Hair pulled back with a clip, hanging down her back.” I’m getting weak just reading it…

That is absolutely perfect feminine dress for my status to my mind. I can’t wait to dress like that. I feel it was made for me. That quote came from ‘The Bridges of Madison County,” by Robert James Waller. It’s just beautiful. In the scene, Francesca is deciding what to wear before she goes downstairs to join Robert Kincaid for dinner.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hey I wear denim mini-skirts all the time and I’m older than you. I love skirts short and dresses about 4 inches above the knees. I try and wear what most women in my area wear and it also depends on where I’m going too. Walmart then dressed down, really nice Atlanta shopping then nicer dress. Driving long distances then it’s either denim skirt or short shorts with a tank or t-shirt with tennis shoes of just plain flats.

As you progress in dressing your inspirations will be from so many places and people you see. And you get to experience what so many woman do with putting on and taking off one outfit after the other because it just doesn’t feel right for the occasion then you are going to finally saying ‘I have nothing to wear!” and just throw something on and hope it looks good enough, which it usually does.

Hugs,

Sandy

Anonymous

Hi Sandy,

thanks for this. Very inspirational. I’d love to wear a short skirt, I guess it comes from admiring them on other women my whole life. So okay, I’ll still try to get the ‘Francisca’ outfit but I’ll probably end up with short skirts, if only to admire my self in the mirror alone 🙂 thank you xx

Anonymous
      Lady

That description of the jeans and white shirt sounds very lovely and I’m sure you could pull off a short skirt, just remember to have the right curves in the right places.

Always dress to blend in they say but I’ve always admired the 50’s housewife styles.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

Yes!! 🙂 the curves are so important. I’ll try both I think, eventually. x

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

don’t worry about that… do it when you are ready, don’t let anyone rush you…

it’s a lot of fun, but we’re all at different places  on different paths

Anonymous

Thank you, Billiejay. Your profile picture is lovely x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?