Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Seren
      Baroness

Hello beautiful girls, I hope this morning finds you well 🌞👗

Thursday is going to be one of the most important days of my new life so far. My first appointment with the endocrinologist…. 😀💕🌈 (either that or a massive anticlimax when they find something that prevents or slows the next steps)

What would you wear? I’m only out to my wife so far, and as much as I love my short flappy skirts, I think I would feel a bit vulnerable going to a new city, and potentially having multiple interactions beyond just β€˜the klinik’

all thoughts and ideas are welcome

Seraphina or Seren xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Seraphina, good luck on Thursday hon!!!

I guess you may not want to dress overΒ  the top, but you still want to feel yourself, right?Β  No drab then!Β  I think the Jean’s and top would be a good choice.Β  A nice pair of snug Jean’s with a cute top.Β  Feminine but not ” loud “.

Fingers crossed for you girl!

Stevie

Hi Seraphina im with stevie just comfortable jeans and a top you don’t want to push it and be happy is wife going with you?? And try to come close to what she wears and just have fun you got this girl good luck and keep us informed .

Love you girlfriend

Hugs and kisses

Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Happy Thursday!

Hugs to you on your big day girl!Β  ….. and please tell us what you decided to wear.Β  ( girls wanna know this stuff.Β  lol )

Stevie xo

Seren
      Baroness

[postquote quote=366702]

thanks hon 💕

more news later xx

Hi Seraphina I am so happy for you.Β  My closet would be emptied trying to find the right outfit. What ever you pick i am sureΒ  will be lovely. I know i would have to go out shopping for that event. Deep breaths and just go forward . Love Stephanie

Good Luck today Seraphina. Dont show up in drab girl. You need to show the doctor you are serious about this and that it isnt just a fetish thing. Present yourself as any girl would showing up for a medical exam now

Seren
      Baroness

[postquote quote=366723]

none of this would have been possible without the help and encouragement of you and the other girls on here xx

Seren
      Baroness

So the winner was……. none of the above. 30+ degrees and driving meant the jeans/top was out (I get hot… and if I’m gonna be a bit stressed, I will be extra hot, not a good look)

I went in some of my wife’s 3/4 pants, one of her tops (β€˜why do my clothes look better on you?’ 🤷‍♀️) gaff (still not really got the hang of that yet…) shorts, bralette (no forms). Another first for the day, I do a light eye makeup job, and a bit of colour on my cheeks… this is the first time she’s seen me wearing makeup, and she likes it! First time driving dressed (ok, I’ve been to the supermarket….), first time going to a cafe dressed, to a medical facility….

Dressed.

As.

What.

I.

Am.

A.

Girl.

Going on 50.

💖🌈💖👗💖💄💖💅🏼👩🏼‍🦳💖

hugs x chocolate

Seraphina or Seren x

Sounds like some good firsts, some positives from the wife, all in all a “pretty” good day for you girl. And the actual appointment?

Liv

I say, go big or go home. What you wear is saying I am totally serious about this.

I wish you the best of luck.

Gloria

Seren
      Baroness

[postquote quote=366836]

hey Liv, yeah I felt β€˜pretty’ cute all day! The appointment went well, I just have a couple more bits of paperwork to sort out xx

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?