• Creator
    Topic
    Fiona-Ann Moss
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 359
    Replies: 1192

hi girls! i’m in a kind of philosophical mood today. I was thinking about what to post today, whilst sitting in the car eating my lunch during dinner break at work. I got to thinking that there are many reasons why people dress femme. I feel this topic might come over as a little contraversal maybe? I dont know, but I figured three main reasons…..

1. you just like womens clothes

2. you are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body

3. wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay.

ive no doubt, some people would argue that they are a mixture of all three or just two.

I also got to thinking (its a wonder I actually have time to eat my dinner!) that most men sometime in their lives have worn a pair of their wifes panties, but would never admit it. I admit I have too, even when cross dressing was furthest from my mind, I simply had no underpants, so I made do with a pair of my wifes panties! go on girls, help me out with this one!

love and kisses fiona xxx

Viewing 226 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Lily 96
      Participant
      Registered On: August 12, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 4

Hi,

its rare I wear womens clothes. I only have one skirt that I wear with tights once in a blue moon. Personally it feels great for me and I wish I could do it more often.

lily

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant
        Registered On: November 11, 2018
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 1359

Roxy,

I would love to help you, honey.

I too am “Roxanne”

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Replies: 44

Sorry, none of the above…

For me, dressing gives freedom to a part of me that had long been suppressed. While I am an amalgam of male and female sensibilities, I present as female the vast majority of the time. Perhaps it is my way of trying to compensate a bit for lost time. Besides, I presented myself as male for about 65 years, so doing something different is much more fun and stimulating…

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Ginger Florentine
      Participant
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Replies: 30

#2 right now. At times there has been a small amount of #3 but not much. But it all started with #1, especially when shopping for my current wife. That’s really what led me to come out to her. I loved so much of what I would see for that I realized I wanted some of them as much for me as for her.

Daisy Marie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2019
      Replies: 20

I’ve been definitively discovering myself as a #2 group member.

Indeed, when I get dressed, I feel my feminine side is alive and happy. I acknowledge that my body measures help me a lot (5’9″, 155lbs, US womens 10 shoes) and I can live in both modes (boy and girl) without the feeling of coping with a burden and many things I like are “male-ish”; however, my feminine persona is much happier and kind than any other persona that may take my body as dwelling.

xoxo

Julie Glassworks
      Participant
      Registered On: May 24, 2017
      Replies: 48

oh Fiona-Ann  – I am so glad you were in a philosophical mood and asked this question. I would love to see more questions like this on CDH. it is great to share tips and experiences, but I spend a lot of time thinking about the whys as well.
      I feel I am definitely in the number two category –  I am femme and enjoy dressing because it matches the woman I feel inside. when I am not ‘dressed’ I sometimes feel that I am actually a trans man, a woman trying to fit into masc (mask?) clothing. For me, it is a gender thing not a sexual thing (well, usually…) and it is often the little things – like brushing my teeth with my hair pulled back in a pony tail while wearing a cami – that make me feel at peace, truly Julie.
      As for borrowing panties, that is how I started too but now feel that it is an infringement (that and I am afraid I might stretch them and get ‘detected’ – I am not out to anyone) and so will (mostly) only wear my own…

ChloeC
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Replies: 8

Okay, this one got me thinking. Here goes –

If there were more possible categories, I might find more of myself in one of them. What I have come to realize over the years is that I suspect I have not quite the full amount of testosterone that most males have. I don’t care for hunting (guns in general!), serious material building of things (or smashing them), spitting, chewing, swearing (except when I’m terribly upset), smoking cigars (or any type of inhaling). I’m getting older but as opposed to my two brothers I still have a full head of hair, very little body hair (but average facial hair). I’m also a little taller and a little more slender. My brothers physically take after our father (who died in an accident when we were young), but I’ve since found out his closest male friends were probably gay. I’ve seen his h.s. yearbook, my h.s. life mirrored his a lot more than my two brothers did.  There are other clues I’ve uncovered.

I do also suspect that I just might have a fair amount of estrogen floating around too, because my moods vary, when I’m in dressed en femme or in male drag. Actually, I think it’s all a genetic thing, just not enough studies done….yet….but, I’m sure all those odd genes push and pull on one another. I can get en-femme and just relax and enjoy the time, or I can have it end in, well, you know. If I’m alone for some time, I can vacuum, do laundry, iron shirts, do the dishes, pick up, all the things my spouse thinks I try to avoid.   Or I can try different looks, different shades of make-up. I can try to get all pretty in a dress, attachments, wig, perfume, finger and toenail polish, stockings or pantyhose. Or just jeans or capris and a tank or cami. Or lounge around in a teddy and slippers. All with the requisite undergarments of course. (or even swim in a backyard inground pool in a one piece, at night, the two piece didn’t work as well)

Sometimes my moods want me to go farther, sometimes just a few moments. The longer I go, the more I feel a rush at times…and then a huge let down when I do have to change back. But I can go male drag for days, drinking beer with my buds, jumping up and down at the tv watching sports, fix leaks, re-wire outlets, etc. etc., being a guy.

And there are times when I’m dressed when I do sort of long for male companionship (but only when I’m dressed because I’ve accepted that I full hetero based on how I’m dressed) , someone to look at me and treat me as a complete woman. I thought about that possibility when I was 20, but then I went and did a lot of things that quashed it (enlisted, married, had a kid). Then I got divorced and again considered it (still in my late 20’s), but my child need a parent more than its other parent wanted to do anything, so I became a single dad to an infant. Yes, I smirked at Kramer vs. Kramer, that Dad (what a wuss) had an older adolescent who could actually dress and fix meals himself. Then I got married again and had some more kids. I love them all immensely as well as my spouse, how can I possibly give all that up.

So, I’m parts of all three, and some not even listed. And, I’m not. It’s been an interesting life.

Jamie Japs
        Participant
        Registered On: November 13, 2019
        Topics: 0
        Replies: 1

Initially it was mostly a sexual thing and when my wife got involved it was more of sex/fetish thing. But the more I wear the less the sex feeling come and the more it seems a natural thing for me to do. My wife accepts somewhat so I can push the boundaries a little more. So a #3 changing to a #1.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Lynda Charles
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 10

Ladies, I’m sitting at #1.  I was at #1 until puberty and then slipped into #2 until I was about 20.  Went back to #1.  Thats where I sit today, wearing bra, panties, pretty lavender blouse, white shorts and my beard.  I thoroughly enjoy dressing up, but I know I can not go further without removing my facial hair, which means no going out.  I’ve never felt like I was in the wrong body; never felt more feminine when dressed.  I just really enjoy the feeling of being dressed.  As an aside, I do underdress every day.  It all feels so wonderful.

Rachel Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: November 3, 2019
      Replies: 15

Primarily the 1st with elements of the 3rd at the beginning.  I initially started with just panties to support self gratification but found I liked the feel of satin type fabrics against the skin which developed into an interest in other female clothing. I particular like chemises and dresses as it eliminates tightness around the waist which is what I dislike about drab clothing. I don’t see a hidden woman in me but who knows what is hidden away  in my sub conscious mind but do have a inner conflict in that if if it just about fabrics and certain types of clothing why do I buy items whose purpose can only be   to make the female image more plausible.

Rose Hill
      Participant
      Registered On: October 28, 2019
      Replies: 23

Mix of all 3 for me.  But mainly sometime I just want to forget about the real me for a while and any stress in my life. I can relax more when I’m dressed, I truly enjoy wearing the clothes, spending time making the decision of what I’m going to wear that day and as I’ve said before I love the choices of clothes that women have, more styles and colors.

Vicki Smythe
      Participant
      Registered On: September 6, 2019
      Replies: 64

I’d say I am a mix of all three to a certain extent. That being said I’m mostly #3 and then #1. However, the more I can dress and just enjoy being a complete person the more I find myself transform more into a combination of #1 and #2. I think the sexual component plays a big role because it’s a quick emotional rush of everything that’s been bottled up inside waiting to get out. If I am able to enjoy more frequently dressing then It seems to even things out. I believe I have rambled in enough and will think about what to wear when I get home tonight if I have a chance to do so.

Vicki

Roxy Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: October 24, 2019
      Replies: 42

For me kind of all three of those.  Always thought that men’s clothes are restrictive and boring.  Women seem to be allowed to wear anything and also any colour.

Roxy641

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Same question, same answers – over and over and over and over again!

Fiona-Ann Moss
          Ambassador
          Registered On: October 7, 2018
          Topics: 359
          Replies: 1192

But that tells you how we feel Roxanne, it might be the same question and same answers, but we are all individual and we have a right to express how we feel 🙂 xx

Fee xxx

Roxanne Lanyon
            Participant

But I want to feel ever so gurlie with him!

Roxanne

Michelle
      Participant
      Registered On: January 27, 2019
      Replies: 17

I’m thinking I just love the variety of styles and fabrics.  The soft chiffon & satin to cute full skirt dresses.  I’m more of the casual conservative attire type lady be over 60 but do love the to dress up in fancy party dresses for my date nights with my wife once a month.

Tammy William
      Participant
      Registered On: October 21, 2019
      Replies: 13

My thoughts exactly, thanks for putting it in words.

Alexandra James
      Participant
      Registered On: October 16, 2019

Started out as number 3 with a past SO but has grown into number one as no one in my life right now knows.

Amanda
      Participant
      Registered On: August 1, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 30

For me to be honest it;s 1 and 3

Amanda

Dee Gee
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 48

All of those but number 3 is probably at the front sometimes.

Dee

Jillian Walker
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2019
      Replies: 40

Hi Fiona,

I am definitely a mix of all 3.  Though as time goes by #3 has fallen down the priority list.

I LOVE women’s clothes!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the textures, the colors, the variety, the ability to shout to the world who you are and what your mood is.  I love how a dress will brush your legs as you walk or how a blouse shows just as much as you let it show or how heels put a wiggle in your toushy.

There was a big sexual element when I was younger.  I started crossdressing as a youngster when I became sexually aware and the clothes and the sex became intertwined.  As the years go by that aspect of dressing diminishes.  I just enjoy my girl time more and more.

Ahh…#2.  I believe that we are all a mix of male and female traits and that, for me, the female traits are a little stronger, outnumber the male traits and will gain ascendancy from time to time.  Hell, there are times when my femme side just takes over.  Maybe because I am male most of the time there are days when I think I’ll burst if I can’t be female for a little while.

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Miss Jillian,

I pray to burst like that! I so want to be feminine!

Roxanne Lanyon

Charlotte Wingham
      Participant
      Registered On: September 21, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 66

Well Fiona this is something I came to understand about myself relatively recently. I have always absolutely adored women’s fashion. It is so much more me than men’s fashion and more fun. That said I also came to a realisation about my own self in that I realised I was non binary. In the sense that while I identify predominantly as a man and am happy in that I also identify as a women just to a lesser degree. It’s a strange position to be in but one that I am happy with.

Love Charlotte xXx

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 3

Thank you for the great question. I am a combination of 1 and 3. I have always been fascinated by women’s experience and I love the look and feel of women’s clothes. When I use breast forms, adjust my fringe,  see myself in a neat tailored skirt, simple blouse, dark pantyhose and flats, I like my figure, feel pleased how calm I am and enjoy the experience. I’m not sure why I enjoy it but I do.

Jane Martin
      Participant
      Registered On: September 28, 2019
      Replies: 6

For me it’s mostly 1, and maybe a little 3, I like the role play.  Woman’s clothing is so different from men’s. Even their pants fit differently! I enjoy going out as Jane. It’s exciting.  Growing up I always wondered what it would be like to be a girl.  Even just to switch body’s with one for a day.  The fun one could have!  I’ve also be fascinated by there clothing options.  For a guy is pant and a shirt and shoes mostly.  Although there are different styles of them, there is not the variety there is with women’s clothing!  I think for me that is part of the fascination of women and being a woman!

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Jane,

Roxanne loves being a woman!

Pam H
      Participant
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 46

Thanks for the post!!

I am a little of all 3.  I have always felt like I am a woman trapped in a man’s body. Although I live a good life as a man. I’m a little bit of a wimp but at the same time I like to work on cars and build things and into most things that society would classify as make.  My desires ultimately caused the demise of my first marriage. I hid it for a long time and slowly introduced it and she couldn’t handle it. On my second marriage now and she has known since very early on and accepts me for who I am but my desires to tell close friends stresses her out big time. She doesn’t want to be embarrassed.

Clothes? I love women’s clothes and have always been jealous of all their choices!!  I wear panties 24/7 and have been for years.

Sexual excitement definitely happens when I am dressed en femme but it is not all about sex either. I just love being a woman. When I am Pam I seem to act differently, feel different, look at the world around me differently and feel less stressed.

Well that’s my 2 cents. Thanks for listening!!

Pam

Stacey Renauld
      Participant
      Registered On: September 20, 2019
      Replies: 71

What type of crossdresser am I?

An unconvincing one!!! haha 🙂 lol

But seriously, I’d say primarily I’m a 2.  I wouldn’t go as far to say I’m a woman trapped in a man’s body but I do have a very strong female side.  I’ve always felt more comfortable in female company and have never quite fitted in as “one of the guys’.

Obviously, I’m also a 1 as I love women’s clothing.  I’d be crazy not too it’s gorgeous!!!

Stacey xxx

Kelly Wilson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 23, 2019

Definitely all three. 1. Men’s clothes are boring but a woman can wear almost anything. Suits, pants, shorts, skirts, skorts, dresses, tights, nylons… it’s An almost limitless variety that can be combined to create extremely slutty to very conservativelook and feel depending on her mood. 2. After the first time I tried on a pair of silky panties I was hooked. I wanted to see how feminine I could be. That led to makeup, lotions, perfume, wigs and breast forms. 3. When I’m dressed as a woman I feel sexy and horny. Being with someone who wants me that way is a total turn on. I went for a walk the same evening that I took my profile pic and got whistled at by a young man driving past. If only he knew, but what a wonderful morale boost!

Madelynn Fox
      Participant

Of all the posts that are on here I felt drawn to add my 2 cents here.  For me it is most certainly 1 & 3 like many before.  The reason that I would not include 2 is that I have a well established male life that though being Dona has destroyed my marriage I cannot walk away from and for the most part don’t want to.  But that being said I do believe if I had discovered being Dona when I was 20 and not married that 2 may apply a whole lot more.

Like many my first forays (and still a lot of my current ones) into dressing revolved around wearing lingerie.  I use to hound my wife to put some on and finally one day I got tired of bugging her and decided that I would try it on myself and found that not only did I love the look of it but loved the way it felt and all the possibilities that it seemed to have.  Once I started down that path # 3 built naturally out of an experience I had when I was 18 and being Dona just seemed to make the sexual desire for men an okay thing to pursue and has totally redefined my own sexuality.

Now 4 years after coming to terms with my wife on Dona it has become obvious that I had opened Pandora’s box and I can’t go back and for my wife that is a huge deal breaker in any form.

Thanks for the post that allowed me some time for reflection.

Girl, thank you for your honesty.  I hope this continues to be a place where you can feel supported and always have an understanding ear to listen.  Stay strong Sista!

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

You go, girl! Roxanne supports you!

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

I adore your honesty! Yes, being  girl is the lovliest thing in the world!

Roxanne Lanyon

Bettie Houston
        Participant
        Registered On: May 25, 2018
        Replies: 57

What a heart felt story and one that many can certainly relate to

Micheal Denier
      Participant
      Registered On: September 13, 2019

No. 3 without a doubt, been a fetish for about 35 years. I love to copy the clothes what I see on some of the beautiful women, I see around, For example in the car the other day, stopped at some traffic lights. Tall Women in her ’50s crosses the road, Blue Floral Print Mini Dress, purple opaque tights, Black Mary Jane shoes on, I’m thinking I’d like to be that lady, in that situation.

A little bit of No. 1,as well,clothes shouldn’t have a gender, I love a Skirt & Tights.

Not No. 2 at all

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous
      Registered On:

I guess for me it is a fetish. Initially I liked women in lingerie. I soon found out I liked myself in lingerie also which developed into a fascination with other crossdressers. Never considered myself gay but lately feeling very curious towards feminine men.

Meghan M
      Participant
      Registered On: September 23, 2019
      Replies: 23

It’s a 1 and 2 for me.

I just love women’s clothing, styles, materials, and variety.  Some of my unknowing coworkers have noticed that I’m a little more in-tune with how they dress and put on makeup- I notice what makes them more feminine without sounding feminine, if that makes any sense.  I’m very much a guy in guy mode.

However- when I get time to dress, I try to go as feminine as possible in the time that I have.  I will admit that (due to the former paragraph) I have a feminine side that I *love* to enhance and allow to blossom when I get to be Meghan.  So, oddly enough-  I think that I’m a little more than just a crossdresser or a fetishist; but not quite transgendered and feel like I’m in the wrong body or gender dysphoric.

I like to call it Transgender-Lite.

Gotta love those places on the spectrum, where you can’t quite cubby-hole where you’re at.

For clarification-  My crossdressing isn’t a sexual thing for me.  It’s not a fetish, nor is there arousal with it.  It’s a means by which I get to experience my feminine side, and express it outwardly.  It is fulfilling and centering for me.  I find peace with Meghan.

I’m on Insta as my username.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Meghan,

I love your term, “transgender-lite”! I know that soon I will be “transgender-havy”!  I simply love, more and more every day, being Roxanne. Wearing pretty dresses, and other feminine clothing, makes me feel more and more like a girl every day! Ansd so very happy, too! Some days I just hope I can wake up as a girl, and be a happy sweet person for the rest of my life! Oh, how great that would be!

I love being Roxanne

Deb Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: July 24, 2019
      Replies: 24

For me it’s a sexual/fetish/role play.  I actually had planned on having a different name for each wig, and no, I don’t have multiple personalities, as far as you know, I just thought it would be fun to role play with different names, however, I like my brown/redhead wig so much, that everyone now knows me as Natalie, so giving a different name, if I ever change wigs, will just confuse all my new friends when I go out.

J J Johnson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 13, 2019
      Replies: 86

Great topic and makes one think about why we do it. For me, I suspect it is a little of all three, but most #1. I love the look and feel of fem things, especially lingerie. While I love to see women in nice lingerie, I have come to enjoy seeing men in sexy things as well. It just looks (and feels) good. Same with nice outerwear.

There is a small desire to be a woman as in #2. I am male, always have been, always will be, but there is a small part of me that wants to be a woman. I noticed it when I was quite young. I would tuck my boy parts and imagine I was a girl. Never a big desire, more just a curiosity. That curiosity is still there and dressing allows me to explore that a bit.

I am not sure how big a part #3 plays, bigger then suspect (or willing to admit)? I do get a thrill from dressing and a sexual gratification as well. I get aroused seeing women (especially my wife) in sexy lingerie, but pictures of myself, a look in the mirror, or online photos and stories are a turn on for me, so no doubt in is a part of it. I really enjoy sex with my wife when one or both of us are in lingerie, and msot of my crossdressing sessions have a happy ending.

Bobbie1951
        Participant
        Registered On: June 22, 2019
        Topics: 12
        Replies: 234

i think most of US get some thrill sexually from dressing up but i would differentiate between that and fetishized where it becomes necessary for sexual gratification.  To me that is more on the lines of a BDSM sissy or the classic transvestite. 

Jennifer Coals
      Participant
      Registered On: July 5, 2019
      Replies: 2

I think I am a combo of option 1 and 2.  I have a strong male preferences, but feel very femme and definitely prefer the options you get women’s clothes and shoes (can’t forget about the shoes;)  ).  I guess I would be considered a tomboy if I was born a girl.  I think I would have been happier born a girl in this day in age because I feel women have more freedom to express all parts of their personality with very little condemnation.  If a women is interested in sports or has other classically male preferences, she may be considered a real catch because men would be better able to relate, but still appreciate her slipping into a beautiful dress and make their hearts skip a beat.

Franconia Houghingtonne
      Participant
      Registered On: September 8, 2019
      Replies: 17

this is a great icebreaking question!

For me it would be 1 and a little bit of 3. I just love womens clothing and being able to wear it frels great and just does something for me. I also say a little bit of number 3 because for me to be able to wear beautiful shoes that maybe around 50 to 60% of women believe it or not cant actually wear properly is kind of uplifting almost glorious.

Dona Night
      Participant
      Registered On: September 9, 2019
      Replies: 5

Of all the posts that are on here I felt drawn to add my 2 cents here.  For me it is most certainly 1 & 3 like many before.  The reason that I would not include 2 is that I have a well established male life that though being Dona has destroyed my marriage I cannot walk away from and for the most part don’t want to.  But that being said I do believe if I had discovered being Dona when I was 20 and not married that 2 may apply a whole lot more.

Like many my first forays (and still a lot of my current ones) into dressing revolved around wearing lingerie.  I use to hound my wife to put some on and finally one day I got tired of bugging her and decided that I would try it on myself and found that not only did I love the look of it but loved the way it felt and all the possibilities that it seemed to have.  Once I started down that path # 3 built naturally out of an experience I had when I was 18 and being Dona just seemed to make the sexual desire for men an okay thing to pursue and has totally redefined my own sexuality.

Now 4 years after coming to terms with my wife on Dona it has become obvious that I had opened Pandora’s box and I can’t go back and for my wife that is a huge deal breaker in any form.

Thanks for the post that allowed me some time for reflection.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

I love your honesty, Dona.

I am divorced, about three years, now. I live by myself in North East Georgia. Sometimes I think about living with a partner, but, honestly, do not know how to go about finding one. (Please note, my divorce was not crossdressing related!).  I am so happy being Roxanne Lanyon, and love being feminine in dress and mind. It is just that I so desire the company of a like-minded soul.

I hope, someday, Nature is good to me, and helps me with this. I would then become the happiest girl in the world!

Roxanne Lanyon

Kimmie
        Participant
        Registered On: September 27, 2016
        Replies: 99

So sorry for the effect the information had on your wife. I have an obvious bias, but I don’t think any kink, fetish, or desire that was not illegal would lead me to pull the plug.  I guess I shouldn’t say any because I don’t think I would be able to handle polyamory.

My wife gets no pleasure whatsoever from lingerie, high heels, etc., but she also does not object (and I guess, accepts) my panty wearing. I wonder how I would feel if she were into lingerie, meaning would it lower my desires.

Autumn Sky
      Participant
      Registered On: August 29, 2019

Thanks for the article, i think for me im number 2 but since i really only started to refind myself in august 2019 that its a little early to fully know

Erica Guy
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2019

I am a 1 & 3

I often dress just because I like the way it feels. I like to play dress up and feel girly while I clean house or just am lounging around. I do find it to be a sexual thing from time to time. I am a straight male but have had a few girlfriends that did not mind me dressing up and being their secret lesbian lover. I hope no one is offended by the last part. I feel we all should be ablle to explore with out being judged by others when they are probably trying something we feel is not for us. So Ladies go live life to the fullest and be YOU

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Erica, I am not offended!

I think being a “lesbian” lover is such a wonderful experience!  I so want to be one, at times!

Roxanne Lanyon

Madelynn Fox
      Participant

As many have answered, I too am a bit of all 3.  One, I absolutely love the feeling of wearing a dress and a bra and panties, because two, it lets me connect to my feminine side.  I love to put on makeup and be as much of a woman as I can. Yet, three, I cannot deny that when I am dressed up and feeling very feminine, I get as excited and want to experience the pleasure that being a woman can bring.  And when I wrap myself in fur, I let my inhibitions go!

Bettie Houston
      Participant
      Registered On: May 25, 2018
      Replies: 57

When I was younger there was definitely a sexual element to my crossdressing. I wanted  to look and feel like the women of  Playboy and Penthouse. Later I realized the inner peace and calm I felt when I was enfemme.  Through therapy I began to except that my desire was not just a fetish but a need to express who I am

Jonnie Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: August 5, 2019

I believe for me it is mainly a combination of 1 and 2. Earlier in my life I can honestly say #3 was evident as I dressed more for the thrill than anything. However as I get older it really seems that #2 has taken over in a huge way. My urge to dress en femme is the strongest it has ever been in my life and not just in a  thrill seeking way but more so because if just feels so very natural.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

2 and 3 for Roxanne!

Sofia Ramirez
      Participant
      Registered On: September 4, 2019

For me it’s a little of 1 and 3. I love the way women’s clothes look and have been wanting to try out more than panties.

3, is when I see myself in the mirror wearing a nice set of panties, I really enjoy what I see.

Liz Taylor
      Participant
      Registered On: September 2, 2019
      Replies: 14

Hi all

For me it is #2, but has been a combination of all three in the past.

Zoe Strange
      Participant
      Registered On: July 31, 2019
      Replies: 22

I guess I’m very much part time but as I get older the urge to dress fem is becoming much much stronger. I still very much enjoy being a guy ie playing football tennis etc nice clothes , work . But there’s definitely a side where I would like to have more time to myself and progress with make up makeovers ,definitely meet with other CD s etc . I don’t have a desire to go out dressed but would love to share with someone likeminded. I guess it is part sexual dare I say ,as I find it such a turn on to dress and see other cd dressed. Hopefully I’ve not offended anyone with this post . Zoe x

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

I very much enjoy being a girl!

Roxanne Lanyon

Bettylou Cox
          Participant
          Registered On: May 26, 2019
          Replies: 492

Roxanne wrote: I very much enjoy being a girl. That was the title of a song from the 1961 film “Flower Drum Song”. It has been running through my head often, lately.

Bettylou

Roxanne Lanyon
            Participant

. . . . . and I do, Miss Bettylou.  I feel so sweet, gentle and pretty!  Oh, how I adore that feeling!

Roxanne Lanyon

Bobbie1951
            Participant

i also think of ‘I feel pretty’ from West Side Story’ especially the line,”Look I that mirror there. Who can that attractive girl be?  Such pretty hair, such a pretty face such a pretty me.”

i slightly alter Jessie’s Girl to “I wish that I were Jessie’s girl” despite having no attraction to men sexually

Donna James
        Participant
        Registered On: March 4, 2019
        Replies: 524

Similarly Zoe privacy important and I am OK with that. Would love to meet others in the right environment. Like both my parts.x.

Bobbie1951
        Participant

Zoe, i think you’ll find all the myriad varieties of crossdressing find a home here at CDH.  i am only beginning to open the door of my closet.  my wife is the only one who knows and right now i have exactly one femme outfit, khaki shorts and a lovely purple v necked t shirt top to go with, and i got them yesterday!  i will be happy right now just in front of my wife without makeup because i have none and wouldn’t know what to do with it if i did.  i have big plans but only the future will tell.

Nathalie Maillot De Bain
      Participant

Your Philosophical mood seems to inspire a lot of us Fiona 🙂 I thank you all!

But it seems that a lot of us feel like a femme at heart……. Something that I don´t feel, I´m very happy in my Body, I like the way I look in Woman clothing and I like the way I look naked

Love Nathaloie

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

But I, Roxanne, feel femme at heart!

Roxanne Lanyon

Kimmie
        Participant

Nathaloie, I feel like you. I would add that part of the beauty of CDH, is that the ends of the spectrum and all in between are accepted and valued.

Roxanne Lanyon
          Participant

Oh my!

Please let me be a girl! Oh, Please?

Roxanne Lanyon

Registered On:
      Replies: 4

a mix of all three girls.   I’ve tried and tried my whole life to give it up.  but I can’t get over all those pretty things.  (the hose, satin panties,  garters,  pantyhose,  high heels,  satin sleepwear, satin dresses, pink purple,  the gorgeous wigs,  sighs …. on and on and on it goes.  I guess I’m helpless.   I’ve even become so  comfortable sleeping in satin women’s P Js  and satin sheets, I can’t sleep without either one of them.   I’ve grown to love/need it.     And, I’m also of the opinion, that biological women that understand and are ok with it just absolutely rule.

thanks for listening.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Deanna,

They absolutely rule me, Roxanne!

Roxanne Lanyon

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Replies: 492

This is one of those questions which keeps coming back and insisting on a more detailed reply. When I was a teenager, it was #3 (isn’t everything?); and I don’t know whether this urge to get in touch with my feminine side qualifies as #2. It just exists. And #1 is most definitely #1 for me. From my first ladies’ tee, through panties, hose, jeans and skirts, the smoothness, light weight and comfort have been a delight – not to mention the colors! I’ve even developed a passion for shopping, and my closet is filling up.

Nathalie Maillot De Bain
      Participant

Hai Fiona, I like philosophical moods 😉 Wenn I have to pick out, something in your list I would say 1 and 3. I love to be a man in womens clothes, that rules 2 out.

But I would say it like this: Woman clothing for me is very comfortabel, skirts and Dresses are not so tight as a pants are. Also the underwear is not so tight and mostly from softer materials.

The sexual Thing for me has different aspects, mostly 2 aspects. The Visual aspect that started with Looking at women in sexy clothing what gave me the drive to put clothing on myself and look at myself. These days that really can turn me on (so much that I would love to be intimate/sexual one day with another CD). The other sexual aspekt is Feeling the clothing on my Skin. Just Closing my eyes and feel that swimsuit (or…) can really turn me on, especially wenn being touched. And Feeling my dick grow in that swimsuit ist heaven.

But I can imagine that there are many diffrent reasons for being a CD, I´m Looking for People who understand my reasons

Love

Nathalie Maillot de Bain

Catherine Lashar
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2019

Hi.

I am new to CDH and was looking through the forums and saw this one and just had to reply.

For me it is none of the above.

Its just who I am.

I am more ME as a woman  than as a male.

More calm More alive More in touch.Just more of who I should be and who I am.

Catherine

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Dearest Catherine,

I simply feel the same way! I am so happy I have free’s my mind!

Sweet, Gentle, Forever Roxanne Lanyon

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Replies: 116

For me, at times, it is all 3 options.  #1 is that I like the way well fitting women’s clothing and lingerie encase and firmly hug me from shoulders to toes and feel very reassuring to me and how a nice set of stockings can turn my legs from well toned but pale to something men compliment me on regularly.

#2 is that I have always felt very femme and in the correct clothing since my first pair of panties at 5 yrs old (thank you sis) and have felt everyday since then.

#3 isn’t as often as it was in my 20’s and 30’s, but I know my male friends appreciate the time and effort I put into looking sexy for them, which in turn makes me feel sexy for them and we have a great deal of mutual satisfaction from it.

So, I guess it depends on which part of my life we are speaking of and which facet of ‘me’ is here for it to happen.  Does that make any sense?

Paula

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

I just so want to feel like a sweet, gentle girl, full of love and femininity. To me, it is the best feeling in the world, and one that I desire so much! I am really a loving girl at heart!

Roxanne Lanyon

Angela
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 112

For me it’s a little of all 3. When I was younger it was the arousal of wearing bras and panties. Later in life I enjoyed being feminine. After a long stretch deep in the closet I’m starting all over. But the one feeling that has never left me is wanting to be a woman.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Miss Angela,

I do not EVER want it to leave me! EVER!

Roxanne  “Her Feminine Heart” Lanyon

Jazz Fem
        Participant
        Registered On: December 28, 2018
        Topics: 29
        Replies: 357

I agree with you Angela my whole life I wish I could be a woman at least I have moments where I get dressed up as a woman and I have worked very hard to present myself as a woman

Roxanne Lanyon
          Participant

Miss Jasmine,

Please do not get me started! I will be thinking of being Roxanne all day after this! Oh! There would be NOTHING better than being a girl, thinking like a girl, living like a girl! Oh!

Roxanne Lanyon

Registered On:

I just love the feel of womans clothes. And would love to be a woman.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Oh Lindie,

I do too! I so want to live as a girl, and look ever so prtty! I need that in my life! I simply love femininity! I want to be a lady in every way! Please?

Roxanne Lanyon

Registered On:

For me, I want to be an androgynous person. I don’t like being a man, but only part of me feels like a woman trapped in a mans body. I want to express how I normally am, but I also want to develop my feminine side. Make up, dressing up, changing how I talk and walk, all help bring out that side and keep it from feeling suppressed.

Jessica Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: August 28, 2019
      Replies: 25

It just feels sexy to me.  I sometimes feel that I’d like to be a girl, but only sometimes

Yuki Nagato
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2019

I’ve always been jealous of the options available in women’s clothes but felt like there was a limit to what I could get away with before upsetting others. A lot of hard times have taught me I shouldn’t limit myself to just what I think is going to bother the least amount of people, even though I still get anxiety when I’m out of the house 😅 it’s helping to bring me closer to my femininity  and be more comfortable with my sexuality though.

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Replies: 94

interesting post and so many interesting comments!

i would say i am mainly a 3.  i see jenny as an expression of my sexuality, which includes role play to a certain extent.   my dressing has always been for the pleasure of men, which in turn pleases me.   that’s been true so far….maybe jenny will evolve further beyond that? i’m not sure, but excited about the possibility!

i dress to express this side of my sexuality, but i don’t really consider jenny to be about identity in any way.  i don’t see myself as a woman, per se.

since joining cdh however, i am starting to consider expanding jenny’s place in my life.  and i am now committed to seriously upping my game in dressing — new wardrobe, getting more serious about makeup, wigs, etc.  this is such a great site!

Olivia Livin
        Participant
        Registered On: October 22, 2018
        Topics: 16
        Replies: 937

There are no right or wrong answers to any of these questions. I am soooo glad that you joined us here Jenny, I really hope you get to be what fits for you, whichever that might be in time. You are truly a breath of fresh air that brings just enough of an edge to be enlightening to many others about their own and others sexuality on this wonderful journey.

Thanx

Bobbie1951
          Participant

100% agree

Kimmie
          Participant

Totally agree with this.

Nikki
      Participant
      Registered On: August 17, 2019
      Replies: 95

It’s encouraging for me, to read all of the replies and opinions here.

I’m a married straight man, but I have worn my wife’s clothes secretly, and also other bits of clothing in the past I ‘obtained’ through a past job.

I do get aroused by the feeling and look of myself in ladies clothes, but I also love the ‘feel’ of them too, lacy and silky, it just feels so nice against my skin.

I am new to this wonderful site, and looking to build up a small stash of secret clothing I can wear alone in private. I have never worn high heels, but it’s something I’d love to try.

Bobbie1951
        Participant

Welcome,Nikki.  Whether you stay in the closet or step out into your house or even the big wide world enjoy yourself.  There is lots of support and advice here and representation of all the paths

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Nikki, honey,

Give it a shot! You will, like I did, find that it becomes more of a lifestyle rather than just something “sexual”. Being a lady is the most interesting thing I have ever felt! I just do not want to change back!

Roxanne Lanyon

Leonara
        Ambassador
        Registered On: October 13, 2015
        Replies: 283

Welcome Nikki you have come to the right
        place to help you with your CD needs.
        I have found the ladies here are supportive and have a lot of information
        to share.. try the forums and the ladies replies which are very helpful.Leonara

Arianna Cos
      Participant
      Registered On: July 30, 2019

Hi, mostly it is like a fetish, because I like sexy women’s clothes (mini skirts and dresses, heels, over knee socks, boots, pantyhose etc.) and I love different roleplays such as schoolgirl (college girl), secretary, sexy clubbing look etc.

Shayla Armstrong
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2017
      Replies: 19

When I’m dressed up, I want to experience life as a woman.

I get aroused wearing clothes, makeup, wigs because I look beautiful as a woman.

As a man, I’m straight. When I’m dressed up, I like flirting with men and desire men even though I’ve never been with one before(I’m married to a woman).

So I guess when I’m Shayla, I want the world to see me as female and treat me that way. That’s why I like to go out because people will see me as a woman and I love getting the attention.

Cali Little
      Participant
      Registered On: August 13, 2019

Definitely 1&2 I have always wanted to be a girl

Roni Calin
      Participant
      Registered On: August 13, 2019
      Replies: 35

Sometime its all 3 but most time its I really enjoy wearing women clothes

Julie Moon
      Participant
      Registered On: July 29, 2019

Most definitely a combination of all three. I do on a daily basis if I wear underwear at all they are bikini as the fit and hold things in place. I find it strange how men can wear briefs which are so loose fitting. And for heaven sake what good are boxers ????? I would rather go with out than either of those while panty’s hold everything in place and just feel amazing on the skin. I love heels and cute sandals as I often have my toes painted I love the way the look and feel on my feet.
      Im 100% in love with dresses and skirts nothing says woman to me like a beautiful dress and great heels to match. I have recently ordered my first nightie in my size and can’t wait for it to arrive. I have slept in my SOs and loved it even thou it is a bit small. So in all I would say yes to all three as there is always the time for to have a bit of sexual release and I am sure that’s how it all began then I fell in love with the way they feel. Women have no idea how lucky they are to wear such soft silky things while we as men are forced to wear uncomfortable almost hard clothes.

Cynthia Hughes
      Participant
      Registered On: March 12, 2019
      Replies: 88

I don’t really think any of the options fit me but if I had to pick it would be 1.  Although I  love the whole experience of getting dressed up from the shaved legs to the makeup application.  It’s all “me” time.

Cynthia

Registered On:
      Replies: 14

Hi Catriona here,

I grew up with 3 sisters, they liked dressing me up in thier clothes. I began to enjoy it too. I loved wearing panties and a bra.

When I got into my teens one of my sisters found me wearing her basque, stockings and lace panties (she was a couple of years older than me), instead of being angry at me, we would spend time together, and sometimes with a couple of her friends who would occasionally strip and dress me in their clothing. My worst nightmare was realised when a school friend of mine came around unexpectedly and my sis INVITED HIM IN while I was wearing just a bra and panties, he was shocked and I was sexually excited by it. He told nobody, at least to my knowledge. Ther aren’t many people who know I cross dress, but I can say:

I just love being femme and wearing womens clothing and sometimes it is sexually exciting!

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Catriona,

It is definitely exciting! Oh!

Your Roxanne Lanyon, A Good Girl

Christina Ballerina
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2019

I am definetely all 3. I am doing ballet and sosometimes I wear my leotard anp Pink tights undet a Black tshirt and gym pants but alaleays my Pink ballet shoes

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Cute, aren’t you?

Roxanne

Jackie Davies
      Participant
      Registered On: August 2, 2019

I would say I’m 1 and 3 I love women’s clothing and wearing them they feel so good on I do like my male life but do wear panties daily love how women’s clothing feels and looks on me it’s  thrilling to dress up. But every now and then I do wonder what it be like if I was a woman

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

I think of that all of the time!

Roxanne Lanyon

Davina Leone
      Participant
      Registered On: August 3, 2019

Hi Fiona

I dress well…because:

1. I grew up in a house full of girls. Dad was gone for the week, in for the weekend. (That is as far as that line needs to go).

2. Mom dressed me as a girl a few times to go out halloweening and secretly I loved it.

3. I also grew up in a time that all the girls were wearing pantyhose. (now how do you tell mom that you want to wear pantyhose with your dress and 1.5 inch heels for Halloween)?

4.I love the sexual feeling of feminine clothes. It is a turn-on and mostly a staple for me. (Don’t know yet how the future wife will take it).

I am in some sort of feminine attire almost everyday. I wish it was more accepted as everyday attire for me as I am not convincing yet.

Julie Moon
        Participant
        Registered On: July 29, 2019

How wonderful it would be to be able to wear what ever you wanted when ever you wanted when ever you wanted with out fear . Or judgment of others .

Roxanne Lanyon
          Participant

Julie,

I would be the happiest girl in the world! Honest!

Roxanne Lanyon

Sarah Murphy
        Participant
        Registered On: August 9, 2019
        Replies: 12

I am All 3.

Annie Potts
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 67

For me it’s 1 and 2.  Originally I just liked the woman’s cloths.  Had I been born a girl I surely would have been a girly girl. Love all things feminine.  However, the more I dress, the. More natural it feels. I want the dress, the makeup and the lifestyle that is all things feminine.  It’s getting harder and harder to go back.  Not sure what this means about the future but I feel as if I have mentally transitioned to all the girl inside me freedom.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Oh Annie,

That is the way I am getting to be! I never want to go back!

Roxanne

Ellie Mae
      Participant
      Registered On: March 4, 2019
      Replies: 22

I started out stricktly lingerie in my home but lately I’ve been buying dresses and outfits and going to appointments dressed.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Good for you, Miss Ellie!

Your Roxanne

Bobbie1951
        Participant

For me it underdressing all the time even a bra when i go to appointments and nighties for sleep but i am shopping for skirts and tops.  When i get them the countdown starts for my makeup lesson and brow shaping.

Renee Clark
      Participant
      Registered On: August 3, 2019

i could be described as 1 and 3, i truly do enjoy women’s clothing and i will admit it does turn me on to see myself all dolled up but there is another side to it,  Dressing as a woman gives me some respite from a stressful male life,  my work demands a certain level of performance and occasionally it can be very stressful when i do not meet those levels, dressing as Renee gives me a break from all of that stress

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

When I am Roxanne, I am simply full of oodles and oodles of love and femininity!

Roxanne

Grace
        Participant
        Registered On: November 29, 2015
        Replies: 29

1&3 for me for sure

Kimmie
        Participant

Dressing for stress relief works for me also.

Sally Drinkwater
      Participant
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 124

None of the above but I suppose liking womens clothes is closest to it, I love dressing up and would live as a woman all the time if I could but……..I don’t want to be one.

When dressed I act and even think like a woman (I still dance like a girl)…….but sometimes, not always by choice it’s nice to be me.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Yes, its nice to be me, too! As long as “me” is Roxanne Lanyon!

Jennifer Gordon
      Participant
      Registered On: July 2, 2019

hi girls! i’m in a kind of philosophical mood today. I was thinking about what to post today, whilst sitting in the car eating my lunch during dinner break at work. I got to thinking that there are many reasons why people dress femme. I feel this topic might come over as a little contraversal maybe? I dont know, but I figured three main reasons…..

1. you just like womens clothes

2. you are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body

3. wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay.

ive no doubt, some people would argue that they are a mixture of all three or just two.

I also got to thinking (its a wonder I actually have time to eat my dinner!) that most men sometime in their lives have worn a pair of their wifes panties, but would never admit it. I admit I have too, even when cross dressing was furthest from my mind, I simply had no underpants, so I made do with a pair of my wifes panties! go on girls, help me out with this one!

love and kisses fiona xxx

I am a Crossdresser. There is no more fooling myself. You can’t keep her from coming out, if you try it will turn into a bumpy ride. Enjoy your femme side.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Jennifer,

Honey, mostly 2, but a little of 3!

I enjoy seeing you here! You are on this site quite often, aren’t you girl?

Jennifer Gordon
          Participant

Roxanne, 2 and 3 for sure hun

Roxanne Lanyon
            Participant

I love the way you think, Jennifer. We are so compatable! That is so sweet!

Roxanne

Alannah Woods
      Participant
      Registered On: February 16, 2019

for more its beyond a fetish and loving the feeling of womans clothes. of late ive wanted to take things further as i felt ive wanted more as there was somnething missing. i dont see the reflection as what my current form is theres lots of things i see in the mirror and i dont like so i dress and look at myself from the neck down and the mirror sort of shows what my eyes see if that makes sense im thinking now a days the woman in me has had enough of being locked away and shes fighting to get out so dressing is the start for me with the limited items i do have but have expanded on just recently to really take on that feminine shape and appearance but also have a long way to go before this girl meets the public which it exciting yet terrifying at the same time hope this answers your question… all the best ally (alannah)

Brenda Lynn
      Participant
      Registered On: November 10, 2015

Philosophically speaking, I see myself as bi-gendered, neither fully male nor fully female, not one trapped in the body of the other, but sharing both male and female in one body. Yes, one might dominate at any given time in appearance and behavior, but the other is always there, influencing the appearance, behaviors, and mannerisms. I enjoy expressing myself as a women in all ways and as a man at other times, enjoying the perception and world view of both male and female in one package, one soul, one spirit. The native Americans (I am not Native American) called this “two-spirited” and they were honored within the tribe. I have no desire to give up either in my life to live full time as only one, but choose to allow both genders to guide my thinking, my action, and my life.

Bobbie1951
        Participant

i can so relate to this!  While i have a definite female aspect that i have named Bobbie she is not a complete personality and shares my aspects of personality with my also team male aspect.  Currently i am just trying to give Bobbie a little time in the sun

Erica Grey
        Participant
        Registered On: July 20, 2019

This! ❤💕

Roxanne Lanyon
          Participant

Oh, Erica!

That is such a cute answer!  I love it so much! – blush!

Jennifer Gordon
      Participant

Hi Fiona. You got it right. All 3 apply to me for sure. The panties are usually the start of things. When I first put them on along with stockings it was down the rabbit hole for me. I’ve been dressing for many years and had the typical ups and downs. It all started for me around age 12. No more fighting for this girl. A waste of time and money. Lol. Please keep in touch. Thank you. xxx

Roxanne Lanyon
      Participant

I am so happy for you, Jennifer! I feel the same way. If I could, I would be feminine forever!

It is so sweet to think like you!

Alysson Manson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 14, 2019
      Replies: 11

I AM A WOMAN TRAPPED IN A MANS BODY ,IT HAS BEEN LIFELONG THAT I HAVE FELT THIS WAY,I NOW HAVE SOME FREEDOM TO BE THAT SEXY WOMAN DIEING TO COME OUT ,I AM A FULL TIME CD ,I REFUSE TO WEAR MENS CLOTHING ,AFTER REACHING THIS POINT WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO BACK AND BE A FASHION NIGHTMARE, I LOOK AND FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ABOUT MYSELF ,I AM STILL TRANSITIONING ,SLOW IT WONT BE OVERNIGHT ,FIRST CLOTHES ,THEN MY PURSE ,MAKE UP NEXT ,THEN WHO KNOWS ,ONLY TIME WILL TELL

Jennifer Gordon
      Participant

As soon as I tried on a pair of panties I instantly knew that it was going to be impossible to stop. Adding stockings etc adds to it. For me it’s impossible to stop and acceptance is the only way to handle it. I am calmer and at peace with it. Enjoy it!

Jennifer Gordon
        Participant

Hi Clare. Thank you for contacting me. I am relatively new to cdh. I am still closeted after years of dressing. I’ve gone thru the many ups and downs of it all. I live in a small town in Texas where it can be relatively close minded. I am in my 60’s and content with my femme side. It all started around age 12 with my mother’s stockings. The pre teen years seem to be the starting point for many. I don’t want to ramble too much but it would be greatly appreciated if you would be interested in sharing your story. Thank you for your time. Regards, Jennifer.

Registered On:
          Replies: 204

Jen

• you and I are of the same pod. 60s. Small Texas town in the huge state of Texas. Keep in touch!
            Jennifer Gordon
            Participant

Hi Jen. Yes, we certainly are. Small town too eh? You know what i’m saying hun. The 60’s were great. Contact me anytime.

Bobbie1951
            Participant

Small town in Central Florida here, not much better.  i am coming out of the closet but NOT where i live, rather in a nearby city where no one knows me or cares.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Good Girl!

Jennifer Gordon
          Participant

Thank you Roxanne. I’m at peace when dressed. Peace. Jennifer. xxx

Roxanne Lanyon
            Participant

I am so happy for you, Jennifer! I feel the same way. If I could, I would be feminine forever!

Registered On:
      Replies: 204

Fiona. Your philosophical indulgence is very relevant to me today. I realize that at times the answer is static (without any deviation over some time) or fluid and dynamic ( can quickly and unexpectedly change).

I love my femme clothing and my femme being. My wardrobe and lingerie are rather diverse. Reflecting my many facets. I can spend weeks in classy casual look then abruptly live naughty for awhile.

However, #3, for the 1st time grabbed me. Oh, did it ever. I’m not a young woman at the peak of my sexual promiscuity, but a discrete and quietly passionate woman. THAT CHANGED. A part deep within reared it’s head and is rather exciting.

So, I leave all of you with this story of change within change.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Dear Trebora,

You so interest me, wistfully.

Angel Deville
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2019
      Replies: 11

I would say it’s a mix of all three yet more than just a sex thing

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Much more than just a “sex” thing.  Maybe a “Life” thing?

Robyn Drake
      Ambassador
      Registered On: March 19, 2019

Thank you for the question Fiona. I certainly resonate with 1, 2 and 3, but for me there is more to the psychological aspect of cross dressing. I was born into a  violent, chaotic and repressive family. Fortunately, I was also tall and athletic. So as a teenager I turned to sports in order to build myself up physically so that I could survive my father. I also discovered that I could get accolades from sports. Craving that kind of attention  became a big part of my identity. As a young adult I found myself in situations  where I had to toughen up and do some difficult things. In short, I simply couldn’t afford to be feminine and sensitive in any way. Needless to say, I felt lost and miserable. I was trying to do the right thing but I also increasingly realized that something was missing. So here I am now, spending a good amount of time thinking about what I lost in my earlier years, and how to get it back. I have always been very sensitive, thoughtful, intuitive  and creative. Cross dressing is helping me to get in touch with those traits. It has helped me in my marriage. I’m less rigid and judgmental of my wife. And besides, who doesn’t like a nice pair of lacy panties and a camisole to match?

Sincerely,

Robyn

Registered On:

I would say 1 and 3.  It all started when I was left alone after sex and saw her undies laying there.  They were very tight on me, but was able to squeeze into them.  The “naughtiness” of wearing them was exciting, but the feel of them on me was a turn on as well.

Later when I was able to get my own sexy undies and slip into them I was both relaxed and aroused to be dressed in a pair of panties and a cami.  I don’t know if it was the act of slipping into those feminine undies, or the feel and look of them on my body, but I began to wonder what else I would want to explore.  I do not think I would ever want to fully transition to a full time female, but I find the occasional feminine moments in sexy lingerie very exciting.

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Oh, I would.

Bobbie1951
          Participant

i am not sure i am prepared to fully transition or that i even would be transgender but i could definitely see prolonged living en femme public and private if my wife would go along

Kyle Eve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 21, 2019
      Replies: 27

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I would say 2. When I started it was just dress up and put on a show or pretend play. As I got older it was more because it was enjoyable. All my friends were girls at the time. The boys would call me sissy or other cruel names. I have had shoulder length hair as long as I can remember. I have spoke with a very feminine voice. It is so bad that on the phone or intercom I am called mam or asked if I am the lady of the house. I have had friends in public correct people and tell them I am a guy. Now I dress as a feminine man at work with suit and tie. I do wear make up no eye shadow though. When I get home and when not at work I dress as a women. I am taken steps to live as a women. I went on another job interview as a women and have received a second call back from them.</p>

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

Kyle, Honey,

I am so envious of you! You seem so sweet!

Autumn Valiant
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Replies: 589

<p style=”text-align: center;”>When I purchased my first panties I would have said 3. Putting them on was quite arousing and erotic for me with a side helping of naughty that I truly enjoyed. It didn’t take long to become 1.  The more I wore panties the more I genuinely appreciated their prettiness, sexiness and how fashionable different styles and designs are. Until I started wearing panties I never really considered women’s fashions for myself. I might have thought a woman’s blouse was beautiful or well made but I never really considered what it would be like to wear it. Now I find I make comments out loud that might be surprising to some people. “Great blouse I wonder if it comes in pink”……. Oh wait, did I say that out loud ? Oops….. Nothing offensive or inappropriate mind you…. Just maybe not appreciated. In the NYC area comments to strangers are not considered friendly so much as creepy. So I consider myself a strong number 1.  I fully plan on exploring and developing my femme side but I don’t feel like I should have been born female. I love that in some ways I get to be both.</p>

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Sophie Brown
      Participant
      Registered On: July 18, 2019

I used to be 1/2 all the way, I was devoutly straight & nothing & nobody was changing that. The older I get & the more I dress in sexy lingerie & heels, the more amazing it makes me feel & makes parts tingle I didn’t realise were there. I have been getting strong urges to want to explore another side of my femininity which I didn’t ever think I would, but now do not want to escape the thought of

so now I am most definitely a mix of all 3 with a strong mix of 2/3! 😉

Roxanne Lanyon
        Participant

I too, would like to explore that side!

Christie Marie Marie
          Participant
          Registered On: May 4, 2019
          Replies: 28

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I sometimes think I might want to try the total feminine feeling.  I fantasize about it. I don’t think I could ever do. Of course I never thought I would fantasize about that. I love just being a crossdresser.  Keep dressing</p>
          Christie Marie

Bobbie1951
            Participant

Christine, each of us is on their on unique path.  They may cross or run parallel for a time or have similar stretches but what is right for one may not be right for another. 

i Actually began crossdressing dressing thru BDSM as a fetish of a forced feminized sissy. From there i discovered the joy of crossdressing that goes beyond the fetish (which i still enjoy) and today i want to go out as a girl and express Bobbie my inner sister.

Alicen Thairms
      Participant
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 150

1 and 2.

Also occasionally 3, mostly when in underwear/stockings or a nighty – those trigger things for a man to be excited by a woman.

Bobbie1951
        Participant

Number 3 can be a lot of fun.  i remember on my wedding night with my second wife i had the most delicious frilly babydoll nightie and a garter belt and stockings.  i changed first with her out of the room.  Then she came in and we consummated the marriage.   WOW

K Swim
      Participant
      Registered On: July 8, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 397

I am just attracted to women’s one piece swimsuits. Yes, I will use silicone breast forms while wearing them….but that is all. I would be happy with some large breasts, but that is pretty much it.