- November 29, 2018 at 11:01 am #131453Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1198Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3582 times
hi girls! i’m in a kind of philosophical mood today. I was thinking about what to post today, whilst sitting in the car eating my lunch during dinner break at work. I got to thinking that there are many reasons why people dress femme. I feel this topic might come over as a little contraversal maybe? I dont know, but I figured three main reasons…..
1. you just like womens clothes
2. you are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body
3. wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay.
ive no doubt, some people would argue that they are a mixture of all three or just two.
I also got to thinking (its a wonder I actually have time to eat my dinner!) that most men sometime in their lives have worn a pair of their wifes panties, but would never admit it. I admit I have too, even when cross dressing was furthest from my mind, I simply had no underpants, so I made do with a pair of my wifes panties! go on girls, help me out with this one!
love and kisses fiona xxx
Total of 299 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 6, 2021 at 5:24 am #539779Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
It can change from day to day. I have my days where it’s just a lingerie fetish and I use it for sexual gratification, and then there are days I have extremely strong desires to be one of the girls and will spend hours feminizing myself.
I just see myself as a male with a very strong feminine side and for the most part I live life like any normale man.
From early childhood I have been very jealous of girls and never got over my desires to be one of the girls. When puberty hit I accidentally had my first orgasm while sleeping in a pair of my mothers panties and that added a whole new twist to my interest in wearing girls clothes and being a crossdresser.
As I became an adult my interest in total feminization grew stronger and felt life could not go on unless I was able to fully experience what it felt like to be fully feminized.
It’s hard to explain, but a wonderful blissful feeling comes over me when I escape into a world of total femininity.
I have no problem being a man, but without the balance of my feminine side I think living life in a total masculine environment would have put me in a luny bin by now.
- September 3, 2021 at 4:18 am #538639SassCee HuntDuchessRegistered On: August 30, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
First of all, you should know I am new to crossdressing and am in my 70’s. I have always toyed with the idea but was married for almost 50 years and I resisted responding to my interest (indeed I often tried to deny it even existed or was important to me) until my wife passed a year and a half ago–and then the urge developed over a few months. For example I bought a pair of fake boobs for sex play and found myself drawn to seeing what they/I felt like when I placed them on my chest; I had fantasies of dressing like a woman for sex with multiple women, etc.
I am sure the real explanation for my CD is complicated and that I will probably never fully understand. As a bottom line, dressing up with make up sexually excites me and I doubt I would be terribly motivated–or motivated at all- without that. But that really does not answer the question since, behind that surface explanation, is the question why my looking and acting like a woman causes that response.
I have a few possible reasons that I have landed on.
As a child I found makeup transformations fascinating and intensely wanted to try them–but was embarrassed others would make fun of me if they found out or saw me. I loved to think of myself in disguises because they seemed to take me out of myself and give me a more exciting persona–to allow me to do things I would not feel comfortable doing otherwise, to be more aggressive, but not in a violent way, for example. The male–female distinction is so fundamental it was natural to find that the most fascinating area for transformation. I was so jealous of male friends who, for plays or Halloween, would dress as females–it took so much guts!!
Getting out of myself and losing restrictions I feel I am under has always excited me tremendously. Roleplaying is a way to do that but I have never been good at it in my normal look–I feel silly and embarrassed and not at all genuine.
I felt rather plain looking as a child compared to other males who I really wanted to resemble in appearance and popularity (I still at times have the same feeling about myself today unfortunately). Much to my surprise, I do think I look more sexy, attractive, and interesting as a woman. I have always hated to have my picture taken because I don’t appear in them the way I want to. But, if you look at my private photo gallery on this site, you can see I have no problem mugging for the camera and clearly enjoying the role play.
All of this seems to boil down to the fact I want to escape what I look like, I want to look exciting and attractive, to look and feel edgy and sexy, to be aggressive in a non-physical way, to attract attention–particularly of women– (without the person seeing me knowing who I really am), to do things I would not do in my male persona.
Of course all this means that ultimately my CD will only satisfy me if I go out and play the role to the hilt in a public setting. But I love being a male, I have a beard and body hair that I adore and won’t shave it off. So if I go out I have to accept that I will be identified a crossdresser (something I do not want) unless there are ways to cover the hair. This is a big dilemma I have to solve (though the pandemic gives me an excuse to wear a mask and cover my beard at least and during the winter I can wear gloves and other clothing to cover my hairy arms and hands).
I have yet to go out but am so intensely wanting to do it.
Sorry I got off topic in this meandering conversation. But a lot of what I said responds to the question here.
I should add that with the loss of my wife, the pandemic and my natural shyness, I have no woman now in my life. I am convinced that being SassCee allows me to be the type of sexy, sassy woman I want to see in my bedroom to have sex with!!! Bizarre but true.
- September 2, 2021 at 11:35 pm #538600Jen WilsonLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
For me, 3/1.
It started when I was young and I stole my sister’s satin dance leotard. It just felt amazing… The smooth fabric and the way it just wrapped around my body. I can still recall the feelings I had wearing that around. It continued like that through middle school for me.
In middle school I experimented sexually with a good friend of mine. Started as touching and progressed into more. That’s when wearing women’s clothes took a turn for me. I never disclosed my dressing to him but I found wearing women’s clothes made me feel submissive and yearn for another man. I remember finding my sister’s prom dress after she left for college I wore it around and fantasized about being with a man That’s when it became more of a 3 for me.
It stayed a 3 for a long time. For a while the only girl clothes I owned were slutty lingerie. And although I never had another experience with a man it made me want it every time I was dressed. I never wanted anything to do with a man unless I was dressed. But the urge while dressed is strong.
All of that morphed into buying heels, getting a dress, trying makeup, etc. I really began to like women’s clothes! The feel of the fabrics, the shoes (I love women’s shoes), leggings, everything. I’m now jealous of all the things girls get to wear and I don’t.
So for me, it’s a 1/3…. #1 always leads to #3.
- August 23, 2021 at 11:10 am #534465
- August 21, 2021 at 10:37 am #533708Kristine O’CleirighLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 59Has thanked: 130 timesBeen thanked: 273 times
In response to:
1. you just like womens clothes
2. you are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body
3. wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay.
Hmmm, at risk of further outing myself (LOL) I spent a good many years as a psychological counsellor. I remain humbled and shocked to this day at the deeply personal things people were willing to tell me. I feel very privileged to have been trusted enough by so many people.
I heard very personal things like a man cross dressing and if they felt guilt or not from it or was it the guilt from having to hide it.
One very large and very tall fit athlete turned actor, confessed he has strong gay feelings that he felt unsafe about revealing… uh… he is dead now so I suppose its safe to say that he expressed feelings for me. Not uncommon in counselling situations but it was usually from women. wow… he risked a LOT bu telling me that, potentially his career for one thing, this was in the late 1980’s. Society wasn’t in a good place then.
I conclude after years of listening to peoples innermost thoughts that perhaps the majority of people out there have had thoughts on a lot of things that society regards as taboo. Perhaps some sort of secret fetish or fantasy they feel weird about telling their significant other about.
It may be cross dressing, it may be knowing they are bisexual or gay. Or it may be they have a fantasy about eating spaghetti from there wife’s shoes… (I just made that one up LOL)
As for me, I was 10 years old the last and only time I got anything sexual about dressing, and that is more a hilarious story about discovering orgasms accidentally than a fetish story.
My wofe knows that story and we both get a chuckle out of it.
Anyway most of these things are far more harmful to suppress than express. So that is my response to the 3rd in the list of questions.
Now for my personal informal response:
1. you just like women’s clothes
2. you are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body
BOTH of these are true for me.
I have always presented very masculine for my appearance and interests.
But I have always has maternal instincts.
I have more female thought process than male. I was over 50 years old when I discovered that.
I have no idea what most of my friend do for work, I know if they’re married, if they have kids I will know the kids names and how many they have etc… and I hate sports. LOL
- August 19, 2021 at 4:40 pm #533124Jenny Thigh HighLadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 271Has thanked: 1389 timesBeen thanked: 1321 times
#3. I enjoy it for myself, but dress almost exclusively for the pleasure of other men. That’s how I’ve always viewed my dressing.
Pleasing another man as a sexy CD — What an incredible rush!!!!
- August 20, 2021 at 1:18 pm #533424Debra SweetLadyRegistered On: June 21, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 76Has thanked: 1140 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
So nice to hear that someone else knows the rush you get when you become the woman in you when you are dressed to please. The pleasure i get from it is just as great as the pleasure i give. Debra
- August 19, 2021 at 2:05 pm #533069
- August 19, 2021 at 1:44 pm #533065Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 105Has thanked: 174 timesBeen thanked: 399 times
1 and 3 for sure, and, to be honest, a bit of 2 as well. I know the term “autogynophiliac” is a bit controversial, but I am genuinely fascinated with the image of myself as a woman, without wanting to actually be one. Usually.
- August 16, 2021 at 12:19 pm #531990Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 278Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 1504 times
I am definitely #2. Living as a woman and wearing nothing but women’s clothing since January 1995, most assuredly leaves out 1&2. I love my life as Jennifer and wouldn’t change a thing nor would I ever consider reverting. My wife has given me the greatest gift ever by letting me become a housewife and explore my sexuality. We became and still are best girlfriends.
- August 16, 2021 at 10:41 am #531959Molly LaceLadyRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 100Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 398 times
- August 14, 2021 at 10:06 pm #531494Liara WolfeLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 220Has thanked: 256 timesBeen thanked: 692 times
It was a progression for me. I feel when I first cross dressed in my teens it was out of curiosity at how the other half lived and then it became somewhat a sexual gratification. Later I started liking women’s clothes and makeup and it started to feel natural to me being dressed as a women. Now it still feels natural but I also absolutely love being feminine. I think I have come to a point in my life that I love feminine qualities, characteristics, etc. If I couldn’t be Liara occasionally I would not be a whole person. And, I am beginning to believe that my feminine side is becoming dominate because I constantly think about being Liara and how feminine I can look, feel and act.
- August 10, 2021 at 9:00 am #529601Misty Lynn WilliamsLadyRegistered On: August 10, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 2 times
hi there. I’m new to this site. I’m not sure where I fit here yet? I’m really not sure if it is that I haven’t been with a women in many years and just need something to replace the need to have a female in my life? Or is it more? you are the first person that I reached out to. what kind of advice can you give me?
- August 15, 2021 at 10:29 am #531628Lucia BrownDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 67Has thanked: 390 timesBeen thanked: 287 times
Hi Misty Lyn, I love your name Your post has me thinking I relate strongly to your wondering if you like feeling feminine because you don’t have a girlfriend or wife For me that is true for me I love the feel of being feminine and looking at
my female side in the mirror Especially my all natural 36D-38C “girls” But I’m sure I dress up in part because I miss having a woman with me I have several part time girlfriends but don’t get to spend time with them often But mostly I just love wearing lingerie, skirts and blouses or tops, dresses, parfums, makeup and heels! I have ever since I tried on those sexy looking and feeling open bottom girdles when I was 6! I have many years of experience buying and wearing my lovely feminine things I love women and have no desire to be with men Except sometimes when I am dolled up I just want to feel like a woman! And do some of the things some women do with their men I just want to be all my feminine side desires!When I get dolled up, almost every day, I don’t want my neighbors to see me so I keep my blinds closed But yesterday morning I peeked out at the weather and to my shock and immediate glee I saw a sexy lady parked right in front of my bedroom window! She was wearing black hose, black skirt and pink top with long straight hair And then she turned around! She was a he! I took the risk of my neighbors finding out about me and called out to her She came to my window and asked what I wanted AND HOW BIG MY —- IS! She asked how to get into the building When I told her that due to the pandemic management was not allowing visitors into our building She said just tell me how to open the doors and I’ll get to my friend’s apartment I told her we had security guards and they would not let her in She then told me she loved to pleasure black men She was acting and talking like a slut and I was already disappointed by her personality and the way she talked made me realize how riske’ she was I was so disappointed I had thought she might be the type of woman (besides a GG ) that I have longed to meet for many years What a complete disappointment! DAMN ALL SHE WAS INTERESTED IN WAS MY SIZE! I had hoped she was lady like and would want to be girlfriends and get dolled up together! I know I am getting off subject but I wanted you to know and understand why I dress up and love being like a girl! I have many years of experience being like a true woman I have bought all of my clothes, makeup, parfums, shoes, bags, purses and jewelry in person Mostly alone, but I have a few girlfriends that love to shop with me and play dress up and spend time with me as Lucia If I could convince you to do one thing, it would be to tell your GG friends! You will be surprised how many get turned on by girls like us! If only to shop for and with us, play with us! Girls love to to spend time with other girls And do girl things! I just wish I had told a lot of women about my innermost feelings and desires when I was still young! I’ll be praying for you, that you will find the perfect mate and have many years of happiness! Even bliss!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 24, 2021 at 7:34 pm #522243Alisha AlexLadyRegistered On: November 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 70Has thanked: 174 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I have to say I’m more like 1 and 2 and a bit like 3. I will explain in detail therefore I hope I don’t bore anyone with my rumbling lol.
1. I admire the fabrics and feel of women’s clothes on my skin. It’s a thrill to choose from a wide variety of textures and styles; skirts and tops, and dresses in silk and lace, nylon, plush, satin, cotton and so on. long, short, mini, tight, flowing, loose. As well as lingerie, panties, bras, night gowns… etc.
Also a large selection of footwear. shoes (flats, high heels, short heels, ankle-strap) and boots, sandals and slippers. I’m 5’6” so I can rock on those high heels lol.
And let’s not forget the jewelry; earrings, bracelets, ankle bracelets, rings, toe rings and necklaces.
2. I feel like I’m a woman hidden inside of a man. An outer shell or an armour I had to hide my feminine softness and vulnerability that I find within myself. A softness that I usually conceal from the tough and rough world of man. Most of my time is spent being forced into a “masculine” role that doesn’t feel natural to me and it is super exhausting to pull it off. I have my share of personal traumas and issues. I have a mild case of depression, OCD, and ADD. But I’m on Alisha mode I feel happy, stress-free, fulfilled , more focused and way less disordered.
3. Crossdressing is not a fetish for me. I don’t try to crossdress to get off or fulfill a certain sexual need. I’m bi (leaning towards being attracted to men).
When I have sex with a man I do it as a woman even when I’m in my male self mode.
Crossdressing completes the femme persona and being held by a man cements those feminine feelings and needs.
- July 22, 2021 at 11:26 am #521320
- July 18, 2021 at 4:28 pm #519543
- July 14, 2021 at 7:34 pm #517743Aurora EdenLadyRegistered On: June 29, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 158Has thanked: 740 timesBeen thanked: 694 times
For me, when I was much younger, it started as a sexual turn-on thing. Well, not when I first tried my sister’s dress on at eleven years old. At that time, I had no idea what a sexual turn on was… it just felt so good.
Starting sometime in my late twenties I would always have a short skirt hidden away somewhere. Just stepping into a skirt and pulling it into place turned me on no end. As time went by, I progressed to black panyhose and bra.
When I was first over here, in Alberta, I planned a trip to Ontario, which takes several days. For the car offiicanos amongst us, I had a 1970 Dodge Challenger at the time. 🙂 ‘And all the Jag could see were my six tail lights.’
Anyway, back to the tale. I had been under a lot of stress as the job I was doing was not my forte at all. All the days were long and not so easy to get through.
Well, a really strong urge came upon me to make the journey enfemme, although I did not know the term at the time. A name for my fem self also came to mind, which I identified with again later in life.
My thinking at the time was that seeing there would not be anyone that knew me on the journey I should be able to pull it off. However, I had no real idea of how to go about it. Being only twenty-five years old though I’m sure that it would have been a lot easier to pass as a girl than it is for me now.
There was also a television commercial, ‘Aviance Night’, which depicts a young woman doing her office work and then going home to enjoy her feminity and, of course, take advantage of Aviance perfume.
I really liked that commercial and felt that I too would enjoy coming home after a hard day’s work and dressing like she did. I would have loved to have hair styled like hers as well.
Well, when it came to the trip to Ontario I just went as myself and that in itself was quite an adventure.
These days I have a strong sense of my feminine self and crossdress because I just love the feeling of being feminine.
I don’t know that I am a woman in a man’s body I just know that the more I do this, the more I become Aurora Eden.
Here is a link to the ad if anyone would like to view it.
- July 14, 2021 at 7:10 pm #517733AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I think I’m number one but a bit more. I enjoy all things that are considered “female”. I love the feel of panties, the weight of a bra and forms on my chest, the way leggings feel tight against my shaven legs, the way makeup can completely transform you. I just have so much fun being a woman!
- July 14, 2021 at 4:22 pm #517667Sophie SleyLadyRegistered On: July 11, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 43Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 152 times
I started crossdressing as a 3 and found I liked wearing women’s clothing so I am a 3/1 if I could wear skirts every day I would way more confortable the cargo shorts, and my wife likes it when I wear fishnet stocking
- July 14, 2021 at 11:16 am #517556Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 233Has thanked: 672 timesBeen thanked: 1035 times
Great topic Fiona-Ann! Pretty much all 3 reasons for me, I’m very feminine & girly and I’m also very sexual. I *LOVE* beautiful/romantic lingerie and I have a great boyfriend so there is definitely a feminine woman inside of me yearning to come out. I was fascinated by women’s lingerie at an early age and my lingerie wardrobe has grown by leaps and bounds since. I admire my lingerie wardrobe all of the time and there is nothing more fem than slipping into gorgeous lingerie at bedtime, especially having a guy to wear it for. It’s not simply “women’s” lingerie, it’s *my* lingerie.
- July 4, 2021 at 1:01 pm #513173
- July 1, 2021 at 11:15 pm #512028SandraLadyRegistered On: August 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 32Has thanked: 341 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
For me it’s a combination of all three. I’ve always enjoyed the female form. I love dressing up as one, looking at them and checking out what everyone else is wearing. I definitely feel more comfortable in a dress than a baggy pair of shorts or jeans but don’t have the confidence just yet to venture out.
I’ve always had panties, pantyhose, ladies leggings and heels but the top half of my body is an area that was not explored and only recently started playing in that area. I absolutely love it.
- June 25, 2021 at 6:51 am #509355Brianna RizzoliDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 68Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 368 times
How I feel when I dress can be a combination of all three. It all depends on the time/place. I have been dressing on and off since I was 11. I gave it up for a very long time but three years ago, it came raging back. I have facial hair and have had some in one form or another since I was 14. That has put a 45 year crimp on my appearance. About three years ago, I discovered “masking”. Yes, A life-like silicone, full face mask. When I put one on and looked in the mirror, I cried. “He” was gone and only Bri was left. It was uplifting and freeing. No longer would I buy and purge once I looked in the mirror. No longer would I recoil at myself. Now I could dress and actually FEEL right. This time (as of three years ago), I started buying more and more. My style sense is beginning to solidify. I am making damn sure the fit is correct and the cut is good. I am stepping up my eye make-up skills (as the masks need the eyes tended to). All of this has made a huge difference.
Why preface with this?
I am starting with all of this so that I can illustrate what the transformation means to me/us. I use the plural at times because I “feel” as if Brianna is just as much a part of me as “B” is. I found out just how much this weekend. I went to a local hot springs resort last weekend. I had major surgery recently. That had me down for the count. As well, I have not had the privacy to dress for months. As I was packing, I decided to grab some of Brianna’s things and see if I could spend some time as her while I had the privacy.
Now, understand that dressing has always had a sexual component for me as much as an identity component. I had assumed that this time, with some privacy, perhaps I might find someone to share the moment with. I do love sharing time with other crossdressers. So, I answered some profiles on a popular “swiping” app. There was another girl who was eager to meet. So, we set up a date for a few hours later.
OK, this is where it gets interesting.
I decided to do something that I had not done for over 20 years… I decided to take my time. I turned shaving and smoothing my body into a long, drawn out ritual. I tended to my skin with moisturizers and scents. I spent about an hour combing out and styling my favorite wig. I picked out a nice and sexy outfit. A pleated, black miniskirt, a Uniqlo control/bra top tanktop in black. A sheer, long sleeve black top. Open toe 4″ black heels. Fishnets that had an integral “garter” style waistband and a lace, side tie G-string. I got partially dressed and started on my eyes. I took my time. I wanted my false eyelashes to be perfect. They “make” the look. I had intended to do just my eyes but I kept going and did my entire face (or what could be done with a close cropped box beard in the way).
All the while, I had music playing. I found myself dancing to the music as I experimented with different eye looks. I sang as I fixed and fixed my eyeliner screwups. I LOVED simply picking out tones and shades. I adored the feel of the brushes as I blended my eyes… In short… I found myself enthralled with the process of transforming more than the actual transformation.
It was about this time that the other girl had transportation issues. I made a quick decision to pull the plug on the tryst. I did this because…
I REALIZED JUST HOW IMPORTANT AND SEMINAL THE PROCESS WAS BECOMING!!!!
It started to be more about watching Bri come to life than any kind of sexual thrill. The lead up to Bri appearing has always been a rather rushed affair. This was the first time, since 1973, that I was able to and decided to actually take my time. The old adage “It’s not the destination, it is the journey” took on a very visceral meaning.
Taking my time and taking great care allowed Brianna to fully emerge in a way that she has not since the start. It was one of the most wonderful moments of my life. I cried (and ruined my eyes AGAIN!!!). I giggled. I bounced up and down. I was amazed at how pretty she is and how far she has come. I was filled with indescribable joy and I felt an incredible lightness of being. I actually cried on and off the next day while driving home. They were tears of utter joy and happiness. I felt totally at peace. For the first time, it was not about sex at all. It was about us.
Brianna came so fully to life that after a session of taking pictures, we found ourselves in the bathroom mirror. Bri was berating me for bringing her out to breath, only to force her to pose for a couple of hours of photography. She demanded time to simply sit and “be”. What could I do? I gave her the time!!!!
So, my conclusion is this:
1) I totally enjoy women’s clothes and the process of becoming Brianna.
2) The sexual roleplay component is important but not integral and has now taken a total back seat.
3) I FEEL Bri inside. I am both “B” and Bri and I am happy with that. For the first time… Bri is 100% real… but so am I.
Ladies… remember, It is the journey and not the destination”. Have fun dressing and stay pretty my friends.
- June 24, 2021 at 3:29 pm #509103
- June 24, 2021 at 1:32 pm #509033IsaLadyRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
I would say 1 and 3. There is a small part of me that would like to look more feminine, an hour glass figure and more natural breasts, but I in no way believe or feel I’m a woman inside a mans body. I love women’s clothes. They feel very natural to me.
admittedly, there is a sexual aspect to it as well but it’s predominantly something that’s feels natural to me to do.
- June 24, 2021 at 1:19 pm #509029AllyLadyRegistered On: February 13, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 17Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
I think Daphne Flame hit it pretty close to the way I think about it. Here is a little bit of a philosophical piece I’m currently writing on the duality of life.
There is duality in all life, and this is especially true for humans. Humankind has always searched for that which would make them a better, complete, whole being. Think about it, what are we actually searching for when we are looking for a relationship? Someone who completes us, in other words, our other half. Why do you think people use the phrase ‘my better half’ or ‘my other half’ when talking about their partners. But the thing that eludes most is the fact that both those halves are already within each of us. The reason for this is that we have been taught to express only one of those halves from the time we are born. For ages, women have been taught that they should be the softer, nurturing, caring beings who are governed by their emotions where men have been taught that they should be the hard, strong, dauntless, provider beings that hold a firm reign over their emotions. We are taught that showing the other half of our being is unnatural when it should be the most natural thing we could ever do with our lives.
- June 24, 2021 at 10:37 am #508990AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
1 and 3, started by trying my mum’s corsellettes , girdles, and stockings when I was 15, in my early 70,s now , didn’t have a thing about my mum whatever, just loved trying her lingerie on, I think she knew because I could never fold them up correctly after wearing them, later when about 18 i started buying my own, no internet, so went to small lingerie shops when working away and would write sizes down on a piece of paper, I buy now on internet, after 55 years I still love wearing them,
- June 24, 2021 at 8:31 am #508962Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 430Has thanked: 1669 timesBeen thanked: 2062 times
I dress to satisfy the female that lives inside of me which I have been aware of all my life. I have always felt masculine and feminine at the same time.
While the masculine side of me lived in the open, the female side lived in a prison patiently waiting to come out for brief periods of freedom to relieve a bit of repressed stress so she may endure for another day. This is how is was with me all my life living in the closet until I got older and to a point where I just could not keep my beautiful female hidden all the time. I express her way more now than ever and am much happier and relaxed.
In the beginning my female side was just something I knew was there, then at puberty it became an exciting fetish which lasted for a long time before maturing into the female persona I feel today. Not a fetish anymore but a way of thinking and living as feminine as possible in a masculine world.
- June 19, 2021 at 2:59 am #506394robynrRegistered On: June 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
I’m mainly an under-dresser as I have very little chance to get fully dresses which is frustrating to say the least.
In general I love women’s clothes, I like the feel of them against my skin and feel amazing when I’m wearing them as well.
And yes there’s a bit of fetish going on as well.
When I was in my early teens we had an Aunt who lived with us for a while and I often used to put on her clothes, Bra, Panties and tights but she also had suspenders and stockings which I often used to try on. I guess that’s where it all started and if I have to be very truthful I have worn a pair of my wife panties on rare occasions 🙂
- June 16, 2021 at 9:03 am #505333Felicia FictionLadyRegistered On: June 10, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 27Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
To be completely honest, I started because of 3 but found myself a solid type 1. Sure, 3 is a factor but just dressing and feeling by itself doesn’t trigger sexual exitement by itself. I’m very interested how I look in clothing when I look at other women though, which I certainly hadn’t expected when I started…
- June 16, 2021 at 7:05 am #505207AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
For me it is a combo of #2 and 3. as a very masculine male I have a fem side that is yearning to get out. When I dress in my panties and bra nighties etc. it is always arousing. That may change a bit along the way as I explore skirts, blouses and other ladies attire.
- June 15, 2021 at 6:52 pm #505062Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 493Has thanked: 880 timesBeen thanked: 1738 times
My, this a long thread…
Well, it’s never been exclusively #1, though the clothing options are clearly superior as a woman. I think when I was young, my psyche expressed it as sexual fantasy and role play (#3) initially because it didn’t know what to make of it but by my mid to late 20’s I’d realized I had a longing to be femme (#2). I remember posting my anguish on the early internet at not being a woman and how I was trapped as a man and never going to escape. Eventually I dialed that intensity back as I came to appreciate my male side as well. Now I move between them fairly easily though I’m more femme than male lately.
— Abbie 😘
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Abbie Normal.
- June 15, 2021 at 10:20 am #504847Brianna MaxwellLadyRegistered On: April 16, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I think I’m a mix of #1 and #3. Obviously I just love women’s clothing and I search more online for girl clothing far more than for men’s. I hardly look for men’s clothing at all unless I’m really in need of something new as my regular guy persona. But also, being bisexual leans me a fair bit to #3. It is often sexual for me, but not always. Depends on my mood sometimes. Often it’s me wanting to feel a bit feminine and sexy, sometimes just a bit casual feminine around the house. I wonder if that are more like me in that way…..
- June 15, 2021 at 9:43 am #504829Daphne FlameLadyRegistered On: April 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 141 times
Fiona- I’m so glad for this post!
I have my own theories (and they are not exclusively mine; they have been supported by many mental health and medical journalists worldwide) about why we crossdress.
We are not “women trapped in men’s bodies”. We are a combination of man and woman. Femininity is in our chemistry. Social constructs have directed us away from this, and convinced us that expressing femininity is somehow “wrong” or “unhealthy.” I think this expression is NATURAL, and moreover, needed.
Why are men far more apt to commit crimes, be violent, abuse drugs and alcohol? Why? Because we have suppressed a very important and REAL element of ourselves.
I wrote an article about this. It’s called “There’s a Girl in my Jockstrap.” I’ll be happy to send it to anyone who wishes to read it. In this essay, I talk about how nature created two animals, bird, and gatorbird. Bird can fly and is beautiful. Everyone loves her.
Then, there is “gator-bird” – who is half alligator, half bird. He CAN fly, but he is strictly forbidden too. Can you imagine, looking up from the swamp and seeing all the beautiful birds, swooping and flying with such grace and beauty– KNOWING that you can do that too, but being forbidden too?
That’s us. That’s what we are.
Lucky us, the “crossdressers” who have come to terms with the duality of our gender expression. We can enjoy being the gator, and we can enjoy using our wings too!
Be confused no more- expressing the girl in our jockstrap will bring us joy, and relieve us of many stresses. Just my very non-humble opinion!
Hugs to all you lovelies!
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Daphne Flame.
- June 4, 2021 at 6:43 am #500384Julie ShawLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 87Has thanked: 381 timesBeen thanked: 447 times
For me, it’s #1. I have always enjoyed the look, the style, and the feel of clothing designed primarily for women. Men’s fashion is so drab and relatively monochromatic.
- May 26, 2021 at 12:33 pm #496709Bobbisue JonesLadyRegistered On: May 24, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 307Has thanked: 1793 timesBeen thanked: 935 times
Christine, I am starting out wearing panties. They were my wife’s.
After she passed I wanted to feel close to her. As my Dermatologist told me on my “ strip down check up “ and saw my panties, “ can’t get any closer than that!”
I also love women’s breasts. I’m not sure if it’s a fetish or obsession. I love to look at all, old, young, big, small, I love them all.
I could not wear my wife’s, she had adorable breasts and I could never fill that bra to do it justice.
I will get my own. Due to doctors taking so long to decide if I should get testosterone shots, my estrogen breasts began to grow. I now have about a hand full of each, with big nipples. Yes, I have been told I need a bra
I just love wearing panties, so comfortable. Now I can’t wait to get a bra. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- May 25, 2021 at 8:01 am #496246HariettaLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 103Replies: 249Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 1362 times
1.I love women and this gets me closer to their perfect reality.
2. 60 plus years of man clothes and hair….super boring.
3.I crave sensualitly and nothing in the male sphere comes cl ,ose.
4. It is sexual. Not neccessarily better than intimacy with a woman, but different.
- May 20, 2021 at 10:48 am #494175Rhonda HamelLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Boy, I have thought a lot about that and have been questioned over and over by my wife.
I think that the best answer is that I am gender non-conforming. I was raised as a normal boy and felt/feel mostly like a normal male. However, at an early age, even though I was in the “girls are icky” stage, I thought, “Why do girls get to wear soft silky underwear and I have to wear coarse cotton?” After girls became non-icky, when I saw a girl in a nice outfit I felt like I would feel at home wearing that. Why can’t I wear that? Before long it became, “I really, really need to wear that.”
Not to sound woke but I also had/have some male privilege guilt. When seeing a girl or woman wearing a skirt or dress, especially a short one, the fact that the garment is open at the bottom and one false move or strong and they are exposed is not lost on me. It seems that it must be embarrassing and a bit thrilling at the same time. When I see a girl or woman in a sexy outfit I almost feel the outfit hugging my curves. I can practically feel the air on my legs and under the skirt. I feel a hint of the excitement of being exposed and not exposed at the same time. I feel like I should experience that. I feel the immorality that females are paraded around as sex objects while I’m expected to ogle them. I also feel it’s stupid that society demands that we wear uniforms that advertise our genitals throughout our lives. These things are part of why I need to wear women’s clothes.
Long ago it occurred to me that most women don’t get to wear whatever they want. Except for a lucky few, women have to choose clothes that hide their flaws and are age-appropriate. I decided that what’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. I try to choose clothes that hide the fact that I don’t have curves. That usually means something that is tight at the waist or gives the impression of a waist or hips and minimizes my shoulders. I have a fantasy that I could someday wear such clothes in boy mode.
When I go out I “put on the girl.” I wear makeup, a wig, and pad my bra a bit (I fill an A cup and used to not use padding, but I was given some small forms as a gift, so I use them). But I do this just to avoid drawing too much attention to myself. I consider the trouble of putting on makeup as the price I pay to wear skirts and dresses in public.
I like pushing the envelope in boy mode. I always wear a bra (but I don’t pad in boy mode). I frequently wear my favorite rose gold opal studs in boy mode. I’ve even been complimented on them. I occasionally wear nail polish in boy mode too (usually an orangeish color with a mother of pearl sheen that’s fun but doesn’t look conspicuous from a distance [Nina’s ‘happily ever after’ or similar] or my favorite mauve). I’ve gotten compliments on my nail polish in boy mode too. I would love to find an acceptable look for skirts and dresses in boy mode, but that’s pie in the sky right now (see the Facebook group ‘Men in Skirts’ for guys who push that envelope).
So, what kind of crossdresser am I? I like the clothes. I like the illusion of freedom to wear what I like. I like my world overlapping the women’s world. I like experiencing some of what girls and women experience. I like pushing the envelope and crossing the line in boy mode. I like being a gender rebel. I love the compliments I get when pushing the envelope in boy mode. I love the compliments I get when out in girl mode (I have an excellent fashion consultant). I do not feel like a woman trapped in a man’s body. I just am who I am and I don’t fit the gender binary. So the answer is number 1. But it’s more than liking the clothes. It’s more about that’s just who I am.
- May 15, 2021 at 3:18 am #492245Haley AnnLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 171Has thanked: 136 timesBeen thanked: 790 times
What type? It definitely started and stayed at #3 for me for many years. My earliest memories of sexual arousal are from when I was wearing my mom’s intimates. Women wore such cool stuff under their clothes in the 60s…girdles, garter belts, bras, and her lingerie was exquisite! Every chance I got, I was wearing either her underwear or her lingerie, often leaving behind tell-tale signs that a boy had been wearing her things. My mom and dad had a strange relationship, my dad traveled for work and my mom entertained “friends” many nights when he was gone, and when he was home my parents either fought or f****d every night. Sharing a bedroom with my little sister across the hall from them until I was about 10, I grew up equating what she wore with pleasure…even as a c***d the sounds of pleasure were distinguishable as my mom was quite vocal. As a teenager, “real” girls, cars, having a few bucks, etc. all took over my life and dressing was simply forgotten…or so I thought. However, in my 40s the urge to dress started to reappear, and one morning I went to Walmart and bought a pair of panties and a bra, a nightgown and a couple pairs of pantyhose…and here we are 20 years later. It was always #3 for me, it was entirely about presenting a sexual feminine image, not the other way around. I would dress in lingerie, cam with others (never showing my face), and m********e. But something happened in August 2019 when I purchased my forms and my wig…and some real clothes. And that something, or someone, was Haley was born. As she began to take on a more feminine persona, and now she had a name, she became “real” to me and the more that I allowed her into my life the more I began to realize that I was changing. I got rid of the body hair, lost 30 lbs…all under the guise of manscaping and getting healthy…but the real reason was so Haley could be more fem and present a better image for both me and others to enjoy. The more feminine an image I could present, the easier it would be to attract what I was really looking for…a lover for a girl like Haley, a man that could enjoy all a girl like me offers (and before you judge me, please know that nobody could possibly be as tough on me as me!). Steve came into my life and swept me off of my feet, and has made me question just about every facet of my life…my SO relationship, my sexuality, my femininity. Never has a person made me feel so physically attractive, so desirable, so wanted…like nobody has ever done for me. Maybe a lesson for a GG SO…we all want to feel desirable and wanted physically, and it translates into mental as well. But because he made me feel so pretty and fem, I started working on looking better, my make-up skills (still say you are a rock star if you can apply mascara and/or eyeliner without tears)! I bought some real clothes, went out to meet a friend as Haley, all stuff I would not have even thought of just a couple of years ago. And the more time I invested in and spent as Haley, the more at peace I became. I love the way she looks and makes me feel when she is present, and I find myself dressing (even leggings and a sports bra) just to do stuff around the house. Yes, #3 is still strong, but #2 has crept in and has made me question everything I thought I knew about myself. I consider Haley a gift, and she has given me the ability to look at things differently, but with that comes some loneliness. The more Haley becomes a part of my life, the more I want her in it…but nobody knows or talks to her, just me. That part of being a CD, or maybe even TG, is becoming more apparent to me and I find myself struggling with my emotions and my understanding of what is actually happening to me. I find myself wanting more of Haley in my life, and I want her to be a girl that someone could love, talk to, take out for a drink…and not just a booty call. It’s funny, I met with another girl like me one evening for a drink, and she kept calling us “trannies”, and that actually p****d me off, as I picture a tranny as tall blonde wig, overdone makeup, platform shoes, etc. That is not who this girl is for sure!
So, those that know me always tease that for me there is no such thing as a one-word answer, so I guess I’ll just say that at this point you can put me down for a #2.5 on the reason scale!
- May 15, 2021 at 12:30 am #492222SammathaLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 237Has thanked: 411 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
Crossdressing for me is an escape to my very feminine side.
I would consider myself bi.
Just love chatting and being as beautiful a woman as i can. Iwould agree there is a sexual side to being a cd. As we all need loving x
- June 15, 2021 at 9:08 am #504809Donna LoveLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
definitely started out as a sexual thing for me…i love the look of women’s clothing and being bi it always felt exciting dressed up and fantasizing of having a man with me..i guess its pretty layered for me. Sex definitely but the feeling of being dressed, made up and looking sexy has always been very exciting for me.
- May 11, 2021 at 9:57 am #490841Daphne FlameLadyRegistered On: April 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 141 times
I’ve learned so much about my own crossdressing in the last month. I had stuffed it away, hidden, for years until recently it began to push to the surface and I had cravings to dress.
Amazingly, when I came out to my wife, many of my intense cravings have subsided. It was such a huge relief just that she knew.
And now, little things of her acceptance—-such as her smiling at me when I come sit next to her in a pair of lace panties (or she pinches my butt when I’m in front of the mirror; oh what heaven that is!!)— or I show her a skirt I bought——I feel a sense of freedom and comfort that I didnt think would be possible.
She’s on a slow but positive road toward total acceptance- and so this long answer to the forum topic question is: I’m a patient crossdresser who must be just as understanding and sensitive to my wife’s journey with this as I am asking her to be.
This is not a solo flight for me. To be truly fulfilling, I want her on board.
- April 21, 2021 at 4:55 am #481845Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 450Has thanked: 1928 timesBeen thanked: 1390 times
- April 20, 2021 at 8:08 pm #481741Ashley GisonLadyRegistered On: April 10, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 26 times
I actually am going add a 4th choice to the discussion. For me it was in my early teens where it was about being “desired” and being “captured” or being submissive as a woman. It wasnt so much sexual as opposed to those feelings. Later as my desires matured and i secretly dressed all through high school and college it definitely centered aroung the being desired and even chased as a woman. After many years in the military and then married and a son, divorced and remarried, i now find myself returning to the desire.
It feels more than right to now explore my feelings of wanting to be desired as a woman. So im not sure my desires are your number 2, but it might and will continue to explore. In the mean time i am dressing and going out passing as much as i can on weekends. Now hairless and these desires have given me a real sense of taking care of myself physically like i haven’t in years. I have already lost 20 lbs and taking much better care of my skin and body. I am driven by an image i want for myself.
- May 11, 2021 at 10:05 am #490846Daphne FlameLadyRegistered On: April 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 141 times
Ashley we are sisters in so many ways! Yes the submissiveness of the female persona is a wildly exciting aspect to our lives- not easy to find fulfillment of course— but mine is mostly lesbian in nature. My lovemaking with my wife seems to engage both sides of my sexual identity, and the female in me is a submissive lesbian when my wife and I make love, even though I may not be dressed.
And I too have embarked on a self-care campaign: I’ve lost two inches off my waist size and I wax/moisturize consistently to attain smooth skin. I love how it feels. I’m exercising more and trying to keep that tummy flat too.
Kudos to you, babe, and keep it up.
- April 19, 2021 at 5:39 am #481023Tina QLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 126Has thanked: 544 timesBeen thanked: 678 times
It started out as a 3 in my teens. Had to “borrow” from where ever I could. Later it became a 1 and a 3. Just to wear the clothes was not enough. They had to be satin because it felt good against the skin. Bigger breast was better in the past. I do still appreciate my 3600g breastforms and the bra that fits them. I am getting a new appreciation for the size I have.
Within the last week or two, I have been thinking more about 2. Thinking about what it would be like to be treated like a women by a cis woman.
- April 6, 2021 at 4:05 am #474307AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I would say it started off as 1 and 3, now it is much more 1 and 2. Let’s face it, women have the best choice in clothes 😁 I know Amy is very much part of my psyche, but not enough to have gender dysphoria, I am content with being male, but I know my feminine side brings so much happiness to me, without Amy, there is definitely something missing
- March 28, 2021 at 1:13 pm #470305Martina KlarcDuchessRegistered On: December 23, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
Definitely all 3 for me, it started when I was too young to even know the difference between men & women, I just knew at a very early age that I hated my clothes & wanted to dress like a girl. Fast track years later it lead to arousal but that was not the primary purpose. Fast track again to today I just feel totally at ease and happy when totally en femme & although I still may become “aroused” that is still not the primary purpose, I’m ok with being a man now but I love being a woman as much & often as possible !
- April 19, 2021 at 5:53 am #481027
- March 22, 2021 at 8:05 pm #467792
- March 22, 2021 at 5:07 pm #467697Rachel HiddenLadyRegistered On: February 4, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
Its a blend of all three. I definitely like the feel of the clothing. Could be the fit or texture, even the shape the clothng gives my body.
But the enjoyment of 1 is fueled by 2 and 3. Sometimes I just want to feel feminine. Other times I want to feel sexy and use it for sexual gratification or even just get it from the clothing.
But I would prefer, and use to dress in womens clothing in private all the time even if its just yoga pants, a sports bra and panties. It just feels better. Good thing is in a couple months I will have that back.
- March 22, 2021 at 3:03 pm #467598Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 463Has thanked: 2465 timesBeen thanked: 2392 times
I have gone through all three stages at various periods in my life. As a prepubescent boy it was 1. Too young to experience the sexual arousal but excited by the look and feel of feminine clothing. With puberty came 3. Wearing panties, nylons, girdles, bras, slips and dresses was a sexual turn on. This portion lasted for many years partially due to the closeting of the behavior and from not allowing emotional growth of my inner feelings.
Now, with age and maturity, I have explored my inner self and found a wonderful woman in there! Now it is mostly 2 with a little 1 and 3 sometimes peeking out. But Beth is mostly interested in BEING a woman. The thoughts, how do I feel about this or that. The passions, as a woman am I excited or disgusted by a political or personal subject. The feelings, do I love or hate someone or something.
Early on in my journey out of the closet I took a couple of tests to determine where I stand on the scale of male to female. I don’t have the links anymore but if you see tests like this they can be helpful and affirming. The first test was to determine what type of brain you have. I have a 75% female brain. This affirms my inner feelings, I am mostly female but still some male. The second test was to actually put me on a scale of male to female. If closer to male then I am cross dressing as a fetish. If closer to female then I may have dysphoria and need to seek further help. My results were 57% female, androgen class. I am slightly more feminine but not enough to warrant any changes, and I am accepting of my male body and wish to keep it. Keep enjoying cross dressing, it is a part of me.
Sex? Beth is not interested, there is too much to learn and too much LIFE to live! The male part of me would like to have female companionship but it has been a long drought since the last girlfriend so it has become less important. The important part now is the growth and happiness of Beth.
- March 22, 2021 at 2:00 pm #467552Lysette AnthonyLadyRegistered On: January 25, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 30Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
I would say I used to be 1 and 3 but since I decided to embrace my femininity and stop fighting loosing my masculinity I’m more 1 and 2. I love the feel of women’s clothes and always have, and also to find my inner woman
- March 22, 2021 at 1:07 pm #467527Cynthia DuboisLadyRegistered On: August 17, 2017Topics: 13Replies: 79Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 382 times
- March 10, 2021 at 4:01 am #460227Sophie CruseLadyRegistered On: March 9, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 4Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I think I am a ‘3’.
I love women but don’t want to be one.
I find women’s clothing to be an incredible turn on – either on a woman or, occasionally, on myself. It developed whilst I was still at school where I was fascinated by pleated skirts and white blouses that hinted at a bra beneath. As I got older, I developed the confidence to buy some items of clothing – some of which I wore, but not all of the time.
I think clothing can be incredibly sexual, especially lingerie and uniforms.
I know I look terrible wearing them and have no desire to be seen although one day I would love to swim in a full swimsuit…!
- March 4, 2021 at 4:22 pm #457647
- March 4, 2021 at 4:10 pm #457637Amelia LoveLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 69Has thanked: 203 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
I think that i am at least partly number 3 for sure. Until recently number 1 was more the curious side until i became single again. Ive started to buy a few things like panties and a bra, a couple of camisoles and today got my first yoga leggings. Ive found an excitement (not sexual) exploring womens clothing and fashion on amazon/online that i have never felt when looking for mens clothes. As the other half of me cant stand shopping for clothes I have begun to understand how fun it is for women to shop and the excitement of trying to find something that you like and can see yourself wearing. OMG i love shopping and browsing all the different styles and shapes and did i mention the ❤🧡💛💚💙💜 colors. Im getting dizzy just thinking about it
- March 4, 2021 at 7:15 am #457458
- March 4, 2021 at 5:58 am #457441
- March 1, 2021 at 6:30 am #455818AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
For me its pretty much #1 , i have underdressed for years and have no desire to take it any further then to the point i am at now yes i would love to feel comfortable all day everyday and not wear 2 layers of clothes but there’s more to think of then just myself in my situation so for now i will take the couple hrs i get each night after everyone goes to bed to lounge comfortably.
- February 23, 2021 at 6:38 am #452514Sally SometimesLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
i think i am a bit feminine, i think that is because i don’t like certain aspects of masculinity, and while i dont have any kind of physical dysphoria sometimes i hate my male brain, so wearing femme clothes (in lots of ways) makes me feel that i am closer to it.
Sorry, that sounds mad.
It is also sexual, but only in the sense that i think of myself as a girl when i’m with my wife – happily she does too.
- February 12, 2021 at 1:59 pm #447090Helene BockLadyRegistered On: September 17, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 79Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
interesting subject judging from all replies; for me in my “younger” days it was definitely 3, but now being a “mature woman”, it is just the pleasure to dress, go out and enjoy the female world
- February 12, 2021 at 6:44 am #446832
- February 5, 2021 at 10:46 pm #443671AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
1 For sure. The cloths are the best part.
2 Need to think about this one for a bit. I have never thought of myself as a woman stuck in mans body. I have read enough transgender stories, so I know this truly happens to some people at birth. I have never rebelled at having a man’s body. I have a lot of complaints about it but don’t hate it. For me I have two people living in one vessel. In order to keep them both happy Chesley has to have her fair share of time on the outside. The only time Chesley gets irritated about having to take time off is when she has on a great pair of nails. She hates to give them up. Always the last thing to go.
3 Definitely a sexual thing because it is sexy being in heels and long hair, although being Chesley does not always result in a sexual release. I often contemplate if the women we are ( have created ) is the woman we want to be with. Is it possible that some of this is a result of not finding this woman we are; so we create her and then spend time with her. As a male if I ever met the Chesley I know I would be in heaven. To heavy for a Friday night. <!–[endif]–>🌹 💋
- February 3, 2021 at 12:04 am #442176Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 952Has thanked: 1364 timesBeen thanked: 3268 times
#2, #1 in that order… Yep, I identify with womanhood and Yep, I just love women’s clothing! Love the heels and all the ‘stuff’ that goes along with the experience.
I think I have been sitting on my alternate gender for such a long time And have had the freedom and the opportunity to bring it to the fore.
#3 is for those exciting moments when the ‘red’ fog overcomes us both! That shall remain a quiet secret for the moment at any rate. ;D
Woopee xxx Polly
- February 2, 2021 at 2:53 pm #441990Michelle CrossLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 217 times
Mostly 3 and 1. However, over the years I got an emotional (not sexual) thrill when I dressed and saw I made a fairly attractive woman. Once I started going out and passing it was and is such a thrill to be perceived and treated as a woman.
- February 2, 2021 at 9:36 am #441842AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 31, 2021 at 9:28 am #440964Violet CoxLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
For me it is a fluctuating mix of all three. Regarding #1, I do love the clothes and how for women they decide on a different look every day and present themselves as an object of art, rather than just grabbing a mix of shirts and pants from the work/formal/casual/sport categories. I love being able to create expressive looks from among the wardrobe items I have. And I must look hot; for me, that’s the point.
One of my favorite things is when people I’ve come to know online address me as, Hey sexy. So #3 is a big part of it for me; that’s how it all began when I first tried on lingerie six years ago after a self identified str8 life. I just wanted to do it and the experience was literally breathtaking, I was almost weak from the intensity of each moment as my body appeared in a fishnet teddy and fishnet nylon stockings. I wished I had high heels to finish the look, and putting on the first pair of heels I bought several weeks later was another heart pounding moment. I may love the sensation of high heels most of all, and they made my legs look gorgeous (so I was told).
As for #2 I never felt I wanted to be a woman but have felt and been told I wished I was born a woman. One of the most striking sensations on manifesting as a crossdresser was becoming the object of desire rather than chasing the desired. I don’t think I want to become a woman, but dressing as one feels very natural, and on my first date as Violet I felt very comfortable and actually confident. Dressing in stockings and high heels and a dress and opening the door to my gentleman caller felt very exciting and natural, and to be told my look was A+ was a real thrill. So I guess for me it is strongly 1 and a little bit 2 filtered always through 3.
- January 4, 2021 at 7:25 pm #427535AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I think it’s a mix of ask 3 a well.
1. You just like womens clothes. I don’t just like them, I love them. Wider selections, better and more confortable materials. The only article I don’t like is shoes. But I, as Annaleigh, only have a few items to choose from at this time.
2. You are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body. I would say Annaleigh is more an alter ego than anything, but she is gorgeous. Unfortunately, she is stuck in the body of an often injured male and therefore feels like she’s 80. Yes, I know I talk in the 3rd person, but it’s usual for me.
3. Wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay. I’m always aroused wearing anything feminine. Right now, I only have some bikini style panties from Hanes, a pair of black tights, and a black slip. But I’m so aroused, I feel I could explode. And while I wouldn’t go so far as to try to attract a male, I would want to go out en femme and see if I could attract a GG. I think that would be amazingly hot.
- January 4, 2021 at 2:28 pm #427411Amelia LawrenceLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 201 times
I would say I fall into the first category. Specifically, as I’ve been reading “Living with Crossdressing: Defining a New Normal” I would say I most identify with the “girl next door” type from the book. I just enjoy the clothing and make-up, working my darnedest to appear geniuenely like a woman, but not an over-sexualized version. Just the typical girl you’d see at the mall or headed out for dinner/drinks with her friends.
- December 30, 2020 at 5:36 pm #425271Gloria ReneeLadyRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 175Has thanked: 2277 timesBeen thanked: 878 times
- December 30, 2020 at 4:28 pm #425252AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Definitely a combination of 1 & 2. By birth I’m a male, so under the current situation as a male I’m bi, but if I could be dressed and live as a female 24/7 I would. I enjoy being naked with a man and if I am, I always wear my female under clothes. On a couple of occasions I’ve dressed and my friend went crazy. He loved it when I dressed for him and so did I.
- December 29, 2020 at 10:56 am #424624Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 202Has thanked: 1003 timesBeen thanked: 720 times
- December 29, 2020 at 10:19 am #424605Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 533Replies: 1837Has thanked: 8431 timesBeen thanked: 7525 times
Ladies, c’mon now. This is a family friendly site. The OP isnt asking for sexual experiences or fantasies. Please keep it between the lines here. Thanks.
- December 28, 2020 at 8:32 pm #424423HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 24Replies: 282Has thanked: 1012 timesBeen thanked: 1105 times
Well It started out as a sexual kink, My first girlfriend had this thing for men dressed up for sex. Well that was fun and that fun kink slowly turned into a fetish.
Overtime, I really started to really like the look, the cut, the feel of women’s clothing. Now I am what they call androgynous, what I mean I like to blend both genders together.
That is where I pretty much stayed for the last 30 some years. I like to say I am the best Half man and half woman combo.
This is my happy zone
Edit/Updated On Tue 14:39 Dec 29 2020
I forgot to say I am a combination of one and three. I am nowhere near a two. Don’t feel like a woman trapped in a man’s body at all
- This reply was modified 8 months ago by Hippie.
- December 28, 2020 at 8:01 pm #424415NicoleLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 47Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
I’m a number 2 and a lot of number 3. I don’t think I could go near a guy when dressed in male clothes. I don’t think of myself as bi, but I guess that depends on how you view it. There’s a part of me that gives me a little thrill thinking of man on man sex, so I may eventually want to go there.
- December 13, 2020 at 8:52 pm #417901Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 301Has thanked: 1936 timesBeen thanked: 1521 times
I’m WAY #1. A bit of #2 and a lot of #3.
#1 for as long as I can remember, I’ve been jealous of women because they have so many other options for clothes. I love how skirts and dresses twirl and flounce. At a young age, I would find my Mom’s underwear and pantyhose and put them on and it made me feel so girly. That continued for a long time and I eventually tried some makeup and then realized THIS STUFF IS HARD TO GET OFF 🙂 I just think women get to have all of the fun in the clothing world and I wanted to be able to join in!
#2 because I’m Bi. Not really fully Bi. It’s never happened but it is my ultimate fantasy (and will have to stay just a fantasy) to do that to a man while I’m dressed as a woman (extra fantasy points to have a GG with me and help). As a man, I’m not interested in kissing another man or doing other ‘stuff’. However, when I’m dressed as a woman, like other posts that I’ve read, I do think about being a guy’s girlfriend and just being a girly girl with him (kissing, hugging, cuddling, etc).
#3 I get a lot of sexual pleasure from dressing up. You ladies can weigh in, but does it just become ‘normal’ at some point? I mean, I don’t know how I could tuck or use a gaff when I’m ‘excited’. Do you eventually, just dress up and be a girl or does it always stay sexually arousing?
I’ve only been a member for 3 days, but what I’ve learned so far is that I’m not alone and that there are lots of other ladies that feel like I feel and that makes me happy.
<kisses> tara 🙂
- December 29, 2020 at 9:46 am #424593KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 255Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 1131 times
I’ve had similar feelings when dressed. I finally worked up the courage and had the opportunity to try it once. For me at least it was not a good experience. I neither enjoyed it nor was excited by doing it. But, I’m glad I did try so that I know what it is like. Best of luck on your continued journey and welcome.
- December 2, 2020 at 4:34 pm #413498Jessica WildeLadyRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 154Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 1278 times
This has to be the longest thread on this site and rightfully so. It’s a great topic!
I’m a 1 & 2 combo with a little tiny bit of 3, tee tiny bit of 3.
I shall explain the tiny bit portion due to the very recent experience I got to have. So when I was younger and single and dressing very frequently the sexual aspect all but disappeared. Dressing took on a whole new meaning. I just loved the clothes and feeling like a woman. I would spend my weekends en femme and most evenings the same. Occasionally it took on a sexual aspect but it was rare.
I found a wonderful woman that I fell head over heels for and thought my dressing would go away so I threw out all my femme stuff , including those heels I fell over lol, and proceeded forward with our relationship. As time went on the urge to dress came back of course and I would fantasize about dressing around her and having sex with her while dressed.
Well I came out to her recently and in an effort by her to work toward acceptance she has done a number of things to “test the waters”. One of those things was doing my makeup and letting me put a bra on at which time we started fooling around. We went through the preliminary part and tried to get to the primary part but I couldn’t perform. I was bothered by it as I thought it would be something so fantastic. Fast forward a couple more nights and she picked my bra and panties for me and same scenario. I took a break to try to calm myself a little and muster the needed confidence to continue and that’s when I realized the thing I loved so much was holding me back. My dressing. I had her take my bra off as I thought it might make me feel more feminine but once again nothing. So at this point I can only deduce that dressing isn’t the sexual thing I believed it to be.
Do I love the clothes? Yes. Do I feel like a woman trapped in a man’s body sometimes ? Yes. Is there a sexual aspect? Possibly but I have my doubts at the moment.
- December 1, 2020 at 5:13 pm #413075
- December 1, 2020 at 3:24 pm #413049Henrietta TalmadgeLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 9Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Definitely 1 and 3. I love the way I look but for me it’s extremely important to look hot! While I don’t and am not sure I’d sleep in panties I would certainly sleep in a chemise or similar. Or a silky top and tap pants. I DO wish my wife were not just aware but leaned a bit bi-curious so I could find out how “convincing” I can be. Whether I should or shouldn’t I do visit sites frequented by bi and gay men to get a nice ego boost. I’ve found that pics of me in certain types of lingerie or clothing generate a lot of interest. While I’ve been curious about such things for much of my life I’ve made it this far without experimenting but I acknowledge that maybe I just haven’t met the right person.
- December 1, 2020 at 11:05 am #412959
- December 1, 2020 at 9:08 am #412925Vanessa MarissaLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
What an interesting question!
In my case it would be a combination between #1 and #3.
Regarding #1, it is almost funny how through the years I have become much more attracted to womens clothes, but also how my thinkings have changed. Let me explain… Some years ago I could watch a dress and basically think “it looks fine”. But know I would think something like “I would love to own and wear that dress and I would pair it with this heels”. It is amazing to think how my thinkings changed, and how I can think completely different to something like a dress.
#3 is easier, as I accept that to me there is a sexual connotation to crossdress. To wear panties, a bra, a dress, gets me excited and easily leads me into my fantasies. But with all the excitement and thrilling I can also experience some guilt and shame feelings that other sisters shared here before.
- November 27, 2020 at 6:20 am #411214
- November 16, 2020 at 3:21 am #407143Lucy LynnLadyRegistered On: November 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
1 and 2 for me.
I would like to expand on #2 a bit. My mom lost a baby at birth a year before I was born. It was a girl. And I felt a strong desire to be a girl ever since I can remember. So I can not help but wonder if I don’t have a little bit of reincarnated spirit inside me. If this makes any sense.
- November 16, 2020 at 12:04 am #407118AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 15, 2020 at 2:47 pm #406998AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Well, I like women’s clothes but certainly as a sexual frisson. I love going out dressed-even now when I am anything but sexy-it makes me feel so naughty, so exposed, so risque.
It makes all my senses so heightened, most especially my sexuality and, I suppose, that is what it mainly is- a sexual explosion of sensuality.
- November 29, 2020 at 2:56 pm #412284Nicola De AuvergneLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
When Can I get back to the frisson of finds in charity shops, just before our last lockdown(UK) some were open again. Some hosiery, and in one, some Charnos half slips, so silky: Nicola bought five, £10.
- November 14, 2020 at 10:25 am #406534Haley AnnLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 171Has thanked: 136 timesBeen thanked: 790 times
Wow! Long question, but an easy answer. For me, dressing has always had a sexual connotation, as my desire to feel femme was related to my sexual needs. As I accepted my bisexuality, dressing became a way to attract men, like myself, that would not considering hooking up with another man. But, a girl with something extra was a different story. My first encounter with a CD was both fascinating and fantastic. And in my encounters, I prefer to play a very submissive and feminine role…probably not politically correct in today’s world, but then I really don’t care. I have a gentleman friend, my age, and he’s never seen me in drab, and never will. He treats me like a lady…and maybe sometimes I’m a little naughty as a result. I enjoy responding physically so much more when dressed. This girl knows how to have a good time😘 oh…so, #3🤣🤣
- December 1, 2020 at 3:35 pm #413053Henrietta TalmadgeLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 9Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
GURL!!! I KNOW that song all too well! I don’t just love the way I feel with silky, smooth undergarments on I also love the way I look in them along with thigh highs or a chemise with just a hint of cheeks showing. I’ve always thought if I could combine my first wife and my current wife I could have an AMAZING sex life. Pretty sure wife number 1 would be not just good with me dressing up but would probably have gone for some serious role reversal. # 2 LOVES to shop for clothes, shoes and accessories.
- November 12, 2020 at 11:06 pm #405997Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 162Has thanked: 7404 timesBeen thanked: 734 times
- December 29, 2020 at 11:28 am #424637
- November 12, 2020 at 2:30 pm #405916Jamie KaneBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 62Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 220 times
For me it’s 3. There’s a lot of guilt, shame and fear of being caught by doing something that is wrong. There’s that aspect and the aspect of I’m fascinated by the creative process a woman goes through to look the way she does.
- November 13, 2020 at 10:14 am #406158LadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 255Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 1131 times
I totally understand the feelings of shame and guilt that you identify. I also feel the thrill of the “danger” of being caught. While I used quotes on danger, the risks CDs take are real. Those risks are there because many (most?) think being a CD is wrong. It might be wrong for them, but it isn’t for us. It is just different than them. Society needs to become more accepting of differences. I fear we’ve gone backward in that the last four years in the US, but hope springs eternal.
- November 7, 2020 at 10:13 am #403961Sonia PinkLadyRegistered On: May 18, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 63Has thanked: 285 timesBeen thanked: 298 times
- I’d say 1 and 3 for me , I love wearing woman’s clothes , they just feel comfortable and safe , and I’d say a lot of fantasies involve said clothes . But iam very happy just sat about in a dress . Sonia xxx
- November 3, 2020 at 5:41 pm #402527AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Number 3 for me…well mostly. For me it is thrilling and exciting. I’m realizing that when I’m stressed or in a rut, that’s when the pink surges. A crunch or coping mechanism? Not sure. With that being said. I’ve always felt the need to hide the fact that I’m feminine in a lot of ways. So I guess, part of option 2 also.
- November 3, 2020 at 3:55 pm #402507
- October 26, 2020 at 8:30 pm #399191Joe SandersonLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
I would say that I’m for sure a combination of #1 and #3. I simply love how comfortable things like dresses, skirts, even women’s jeans are more comfortable. But I also like lingerie and things like that. It’s a fun combo!
- October 26, 2020 at 5:24 pm #399138Bee DeeLadyRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 53Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
Hi. Well… I’m definitely into lingerie, so there is a fetish aspect for me. My dressing started with lingerie and progressed to other clothes after a long and slow process over 20 years. I have never really felt comfortable in my life and have been depressed at various times. I can be a worrier and suffer from lack of sleep, self conscious and at times socialy awkward or at least that is how I think I come across. I don’t want to transition as I don’t feel like I’m in the wrong body but I’d be lying if I said I never fantasised about being a woman. I definitely feel more fem when I dress. I think it’s an escape from my life. Not that I have a bad life, because I don’t at all…but I’m someone who doesn’t talk about my feelings very easily, so its probably a stress relief for me. I did experiment with a guy when I was younger, before I met my wife, which I told her about when we got together but I would never want to be with a man. To be honest, I’ve had a fascination with female clothing but it’s only really started showing in the last few years. Since I’ve been wearing skirts and dresses, I love it. Just a lovely thing to do, very Liberating, comfortable and relaxing after the initial excitement dies down. So I’m a mix of 1 and 3. Thanks for reading.
Take care, Bee.
- October 26, 2020 at 12:05 pm #399046Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 99Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 464 times
- October 26, 2020 at 11:47 am #399040Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 608Has thanked: 1920 timesBeen thanked: 2675 times
As someone who is artistic and creative, its a combination of 1 and 3 to varying degrees.
1. Womens clothes allow me to express who I am in ways being a man in drab cannot. All the colors and styles give me an unlimited palette of ways to express myself.
2. I dont feel trapped in a mans body. Im a switch and enjoy my feminine side as much as my masculine side.
3. Yes its a roleplay in a sense. Being able to express myself and to allow my sexuality to come out in full. I definitely become more “sexual” but men in drab do nothing for me. I much prefer a woman or men dressed in femme, its just sooo much more appealing and exciting!
- October 26, 2020 at 9:11 am #398955Ellie HopeBaronessRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 126Has thanked: 206 timesBeen thanked: 477 times
For me, it is a mixture but predominantly, I feel like a girl in a man’s body, and the other two apply as well to a smaller extent. However, I do not think I suffer from gender dysphoria; my life has been good as a male, although that does seem to be changing lately.
Looking back, if I had grown up as a woman, I believe I would have been less prone to depression and more self confident with higher self esteem. Maybe that’s just “the grass is greener” thinking, I’m not sure.
- October 26, 2020 at 8:59 am #398945Becca BootyLadyRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
- October 25, 2020 at 3:40 am #398340AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
for me its many thing I loved the first time I put panties ion and then wore bra when I was alone and actually outside but no one knew I had one on I have tried on sisters panties and bra and stepdaughters panties and bra and loved them both
I actually wore my 1st wife bra which as big and also now my 2nd wife since divorced and married again I do love her and loved 1st wife just fought too much with her and now have a woman that enjoys being with me but does no know I wear her bras or her daughters bra
- October 22, 2020 at 1:21 pm #397549Nicole BellavitaLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 30Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 136 times
- October 22, 2020 at 5:08 am #397415AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
id say for me its sort of a release of my male side. women seam to be more fun and able to do more things that as a man you would probably get laughed at. it all started for me when i got divorced after 25 years. i dated a few women and they all seamed to be alittle crazy or had some sort of hang ups. its hard to find a good looking woman in their 50’s that isnt already taken. i sort of alway had this bi side inside of me. so one halloween i decided i wanted to dress like a woman. i did and went out. i loved the feeling and reactions i got. after that it was like i cant find the kind of woman i want. so ill be the kind of woman i want. i work as a male all day and find it nice to go home and live my other life as a woman. its so much easier and relaxing. just fun to get away from my boring male life. besides, women have sexier clothes, shoes and can do just about anything a man can do. i havent bought any man clothes in about 20 years. but i can always find women clothes to buy. i like halloween, probably why i like dressing up too.
- October 26, 2020 at 9:54 am #398982LadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 255Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 1131 times
I understand what you mean about becoming the woman you couldn’t find when you dress. That was, subconsciously for me, what I was doing when I started dressing as a young boy. I started around the time my relationship with the girl who lived next door changed. We had “played doctor” with each other frequently. She was a couple ears older than I and lost interest before I did. Looking back, I think the dressing started for me as a way of reviving our games in my mind.
- October 21, 2020 at 11:57 am #397131EmilyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 103 times
Like most of the others I would have to say that I’m a bit of all three, although I’m mostly 1 & 3. I really love the way that women’s clothes feel and how they make me feel. I love being able to express my femininity and really pamper myself. I’ve even noticed that my more masculine clothes have started to have a more feminine nature to them, as in skinny jeans, 2-3 in heel boots. I’ve done it slowly so if anyone has noticed they certainly haven’t mentioned anything to me. As much as I love dressing up I don’t ever want to transition so I don’t feel like a woman in a man’s body. I have dreamt that I could “magically” be transformed into a full women, just to see what it would be like and be able to go out without having to hide the male side of me. When I’m dressed as a guy and in full masculine mode, I don’t really think of men sexually in any way, I just don’t get turned on by men. But at the same time when I’m Emily I would be lying if I said that I hadn’t thought about something a little more.
- November 9, 2020 at 9:10 pm #404814Rachel LaceLadyRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
I couldn’t have said it any better than you. 1 and 3 have always felt right. I started stealing panties and lingerie when I was around 12. I just always loved the feel and look, also how sexy it made me feel.
Although I wouldn’t change being a man, I’ve also dreamt what it would be like to be a woman and all the pleasures that come with it. The strangest thing is when I’m wearing lingerie I fantasize about things I normally wouldn’t think about.
I don’t have the opportunities to wear much lingerie anymore but I miss it so much and thrill it brings.
- October 25, 2020 at 4:05 am #398343Tammy HaroldingRegistered On: October 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- October 25, 2020 at 11:27 pm #398744EmilyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 103 times
It’s kinda strange because normally I’m not attracted to men at all, but when I’m dressed up and Emily I get really curious what it would be like to be a fully real woman. In regular every day situations and absolutely in bed … I don’t think I would ever act on it because I would still have to find the man attractive and obviously ok with me being CD
- October 20, 2020 at 6:27 am #396688AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Like many others here, it’s a combination of them all. The more I dive into myself, the more gender fluid I think I am. But With a wife and kids it’s too late to explore that. There’s certainly a sexual component about it. Mostly I just love being on the girls. When I’m in Reese mode, I pamper myself more. Bubble baths with aromatherapy, skin treatments, and a glass of chadonay.
- October 20, 2020 at 2:50 am #396651