- This topic has 487 replies, 365 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Anonymous.
- November 29, 2018 at 11:01 am #131453Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1201Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3462 times
hi girls! i’m in a kind of philosophical mood today. I was thinking about what to post today, whilst sitting in the car eating my lunch during dinner break at work. I got to thinking that there are many reasons why people dress femme. I feel this topic might come over as a little contraversal maybe? I dont know, but I figured three main reasons…..
1. you just like womens clothes
2. you are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body
3. wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay.
ive no doubt, some people would argue that they are a mixture of all three or just two.
I also got to thinking (its a wonder I actually have time to eat my dinner!) that most men sometime in their lives have worn a pair of their wifes panties, but would never admit it. I admit I have too, even when cross dressing was furthest from my mind, I simply had no underpants, so I made do with a pair of my wifes panties! go on girls, help me out with this one!
love and kisses fiona xxx
Total of 243 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 4, 2021 at 7:25 pm #427535AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 104Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
I think it’s a mix of ask 3 a well.
1. You just like womens clothes. I don’t just like them, I love them. Wider selections, better and more confortable materials. The only article I don’t like is shoes. But I, as Annaleigh, only have a few items to choose from at this time.
2. You are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body. I would say Annaleigh is more an alter ego than anything, but she is gorgeous. Unfortunately, she is stuck in the body of an often injured male and therefore feels like she’s 80. Yes, I know I talk in the 3rd person, but it’s usual for me.
3. Wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay. I’m always aroused wearing anything feminine. Right now, I only have some bikini style panties from Hanes, a pair of black tights, and a black slip. But I’m so aroused, I feel I could explode. And while I wouldn’t go so far as to try to attract a male, I would want to go out en femme and see if I could attract a GG. I think that would be amazingly hot.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 4, 2021 at 2:28 pm #427411Amelia LawrenceLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
I would say I fall into the first category. Specifically, as I’ve been reading “Living with Crossdressing: Defining a New Normal” I would say I most identify with the “girl next door” type from the book. I just enjoy the clothing and make-up, working my darnedest to appear geniuenely like a woman, but not an over-sexualized version. Just the typical girl you’d see at the mall or headed out for dinner/drinks with her friends.
- December 30, 2020 at 5:36 pm #425271
- December 30, 2020 at 4:28 pm #425252AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
Definitely a combination of 1 & 2. By birth I’m a male, so under the current situation as a male I’m bi, but if I could be dressed and live as a female 24/7 I would. I enjoy being naked with a man and if I am, I always wear my female under clothes. On a couple of occasions I’ve dressed and my friend went crazy. He loved it when I dressed for him and so did I.
- December 29, 2020 at 10:56 am #424624
- December 29, 2020 at 10:19 am #424605Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 388Replies: 1606Has thanked: 7093 timesBeen thanked: 6120 times
- December 28, 2020 at 8:32 pm #424423HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 6Replies: 100Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 393 times
Well It started out as a sexual kink, My first girlfriend had this thing for men dressed up for sex. Well that was fun and that fun kink slowly turned into a fetish.
Overtime, I really started to really like the look, the cut, the feel of women’s clothing. Now I am what they call androgynous, what I mean I like to blend both genders together.
That is where I pretty much stayed for the last 30 some years. I like to say I am the best Half man and half woman combo.
This is my happy zone
Edit/Updated On Tue 14:39 Dec 29 2020
I forgot to say I am a combination of one and three. I am nowhere near a two. Don’t feel like a woman trapped in a man’s body at all
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Hippie.
- December 28, 2020 at 8:01 pm #424415NicoleLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 11Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
I’m a number 2 and a lot of number 3. I don’t think I could go near a guy when dressed in male clothes. I don’t think of myself as bi, but I guess that depends on how you view it. There’s a part of me that gives me a little thrill thinking of man on man sex, so I may eventually want to go there.
- December 13, 2020 at 8:52 pm #417901Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 633 timesBeen thanked: 313 times
I’m WAY #1. A bit of #2 and a lot of #3.
#1 for as long as I can remember, I’ve been jealous of women because they have so many other options for clothes. I love how skirts and dresses twirl and flounce. At a young age, I would find my Mom’s underwear and pantyhose and put them on and it made me feel so girly. That continued for a long time and I eventually tried some makeup and then realized THIS STUFF IS HARD TO GET OFF 🙂 I just think women get to have all of the fun in the clothing world and I wanted to be able to join in!
#2 because I’m Bi. Not really fully Bi. It’s never happened but it is my ultimate fantasy (and will have to stay just a fantasy) to do that to a man while I’m dressed as a woman (extra fantasy points to have a GG with me and help). As a man, I’m not interested in kissing another man or doing other ‘stuff’. However, when I’m dressed as a woman, like other posts that I’ve read, I do think about being a guy’s girlfriend and just being a girly girl with him (kissing, hugging, cuddling, etc).
#3 I get a lot of sexual pleasure from dressing up. You ladies can weigh in, but does it just become ‘normal’ at some point? I mean, I don’t know how I could tuck or use a gaff when I’m ‘excited’. Do you eventually, just dress up and be a girl or does it always stay sexually arousing?
I’ve only been a member for 3 days, but what I’ve learned so far is that I’m not alone and that there are lots of other ladies that feel like I feel and that makes me happy.
<kisses> tara 🙂
- December 29, 2020 at 9:46 am #424593KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 214Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 851 times
I’ve had similar feelings when dressed. I finally worked up the courage and had the opportunity to try it once. For me at least it was not a good experience. I neither enjoyed it nor was excited by doing it. But, I’m glad I did try so that I know what it is like. Best of luck on your continued journey and welcome.
- December 2, 2020 at 4:34 pm #413498Jessica WildeLadyRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 127Has thanked: 188 timesBeen thanked: 1049 times
This has to be the longest thread on this site and rightfully so. It’s a great topic!
I’m a 1 & 2 combo with a little tiny bit of 3, tee tiny bit of 3.
I shall explain the tiny bit portion due to the very recent experience I got to have. So when I was younger and single and dressing very frequently the sexual aspect all but disappeared. Dressing took on a whole new meaning. I just loved the clothes and feeling like a woman. I would spend my weekends en femme and most evenings the same. Occasionally it took on a sexual aspect but it was rare.
I found a wonderful woman that I fell head over heels for and thought my dressing would go away so I threw out all my femme stuff , including those heels I fell over lol, and proceeded forward with our relationship. As time went on the urge to dress came back of course and I would fantasize about dressing around her and having sex with her while dressed.
Well I came out to her recently and in an effort by her to work toward acceptance she has done a number of things to “test the waters”. One of those things was doing my makeup and letting me put a bra on at which time we started fooling around. We went through the preliminary part and tried to get to the primary part but I couldn’t perform. I was bothered by it as I thought it would be something so fantastic. Fast forward a couple more nights and she picked my bra and panties for me and same scenario. I took a break to try to calm myself a little and muster the needed confidence to continue and that’s when I realized the thing I loved so much was holding me back. My dressing. I had her take my bra off as I thought it might make me feel more feminine but once again nothing. So at this point I can only deduce that dressing isn’t the sexual thing I believed it to be.
Do I love the clothes? Yes. Do I feel like a woman trapped in a man’s body sometimes ? Yes. Is there a sexual aspect? Possibly but I have my doubts at the moment.
- December 1, 2020 at 5:13 pm #413075
- December 1, 2020 at 3:24 pm #413049Henrietta TalmadgeRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 9Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
Definitely 1 and 3. I love the way I look but for me it’s extremely important to look hot! While I don’t and am not sure I’d sleep in panties I would certainly sleep in a chemise or similar. Or a silky top and tap pants. I DO wish my wife were not just aware but leaned a bit bi-curious so I could find out how “convincing” I can be. Whether I should or shouldn’t I do visit sites frequented by bi and gay men to get a nice ego boost. I’ve found that pics of me in certain types of lingerie or clothing generate a lot of interest. While I’ve been curious about such things for much of my life I’ve made it this far without experimenting but I acknowledge that maybe I just haven’t met the right person.
- December 1, 2020 at 11:05 am #412959
- December 1, 2020 at 9:08 am #412925Vanessa MarissaLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
What an interesting question!
In my case it would be a combination between #1 and #3.
Regarding #1, it is almost funny how through the years I have become much more attracted to womens clothes, but also how my thinkings have changed. Let me explain… Some years ago I could watch a dress and basically think “it looks fine”. But know I would think something like “I would love to own and wear that dress and I would pair it with this heels”. It is amazing to think how my thinkings changed, and how I can think completely different to something like a dress.
#3 is easier, as I accept that to me there is a sexual connotation to crossdress. To wear panties, a bra, a dress, gets me excited and easily leads me into my fantasies. But with all the excitement and thrilling I can also experience some guilt and shame feelings that other sisters shared here before.
- November 27, 2020 at 6:20 am #411214
- November 16, 2020 at 3:21 am #407143Lucy LynnLadyRegistered On: November 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
1 and 2 for me.
I would like to expand on #2 a bit. My mom lost a baby at birth a year before I was born. It was a girl. And I felt a strong desire to be a girl ever since I can remember. So I can not help but wonder if I don’t have a little bit of reincarnated spirit inside me. If this makes any sense.
- November 16, 2020 at 12:04 am #407118Katie BforeverLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
- November 15, 2020 at 2:47 pm #406998Jane BordenRegistered On: February 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
Well, I like women’s clothes but certainly as a sexual frisson. I love going out dressed-even now when I am anything but sexy-it makes me feel so naughty, so exposed, so risque.
It makes all my senses so heightened, most especially my sexuality and, I suppose, that is what it mainly is- a sexual explosion of sensuality.
- November 29, 2020 at 2:56 pm #412284Nicola De AuvergneLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
When Can I get back to the frisson of finds in charity shops, just before our last lockdown(UK) some were open again. Some hosiery, and in one, some Charnos half slips, so silky: Nicola bought five, £10.
- November 14, 2020 at 10:50 am #406542Britney SummersLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 124Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 439 times
- November 27, 2020 at 7:10 am #411232
- November 14, 2020 at 10:25 am #406534Haley AnnLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 165 times
Wow! Long question, but an easy answer. For me, dressing has always had a sexual connotation, as my desire to feel femme was related to my sexual needs. As I accepted my bisexuality, dressing became a way to attract men, like myself, that would not considering hooking up with another man. But, a girl with something extra was a different story. My first encounter with a CD was both fascinating and fantastic. And in my encounters, I prefer to play a very submissive and feminine role…probably not politically correct in today’s world, but then I really don’t care. I have a gentleman friend, my age, and he’s never seen me in drab, and never will. He treats me like a lady…and maybe sometimes I’m a little naughty as a result. I enjoy responding physically so much more when dressed. This girl knows how to have a good time😘 oh…so, #3🤣🤣
- December 1, 2020 at 3:35 pm #413053Henrietta TalmadgeRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 9Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
GURL!!! I KNOW that song all too well! I don’t just love the way I feel with silky, smooth undergarments on I also love the way I look in them along with thigh highs or a chemise with just a hint of cheeks showing. I’ve always thought if I could combine my first wife and my current wife I could have an AMAZING sex life. Pretty sure wife number 1 would be not just good with me dressing up but would probably have gone for some serious role reversal. # 2 LOVES to shop for clothes, shoes and accessories.
- November 12, 2020 at 11:06 pm #405997Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 103Has thanked: 2825 timesBeen thanked: 436 times
- November 12, 2020 at 2:30 pm #405916Jamie KaneBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 21Has thanked: 109 timesBeen thanked: 75 times
For me it’s 3. There’s a lot of guilt, shame and fear of being caught by doing something that is wrong. There’s that aspect and the aspect of I’m fascinated by the creative process a woman goes through to look the way she does.
- November 13, 2020 at 10:14 am #406158LadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 214Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 851 times
I totally understand the feelings of shame and guilt that you identify. I also feel the thrill of the “danger” of being caught. While I used quotes on danger, the risks CDs take are real. Those risks are there because many (most?) think being a CD is wrong. It might be wrong for them, but it isn’t for us. It is just different than them. Society needs to become more accepting of differences. I fear we’ve gone backward in that the last four years in the US, but hope springs eternal.
- November 7, 2020 at 10:13 am #403961Sonia PinkLadyRegistered On: May 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 61Has thanked: 248 timesBeen thanked: 235 times
- I’d say 1 and 3 for me , I love wearing woman’s clothes , they just feel comfortable and safe , and I’d say a lot of fantasies involve said clothes . But iam very happy just sat about in a dress . Sonia xxx
- November 3, 2020 at 5:41 pm #402527AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Number 3 for me…well mostly. For me it is thrilling and exciting. I’m realizing that when I’m stressed or in a rut, that’s when the pink surges. A crunch or coping mechanism? Not sure. With that being said. I’ve always felt the need to hide the fact that I’m feminine in a lot of ways. So I guess, part of option 2 also.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 3, 2020 at 3:55 pm #402507Dezi DizazterLadyRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
Mostly #3. Some #1.
- October 26, 2020 at 8:30 pm #399191Joe SandersonLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- October 26, 2020 at 5:24 pm #399138Bee DeeLadyRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 52Has thanked: 169 timesBeen thanked: 182 times
Hi. Well… I’m definitely into lingerie, so there is a fetish aspect for me. My dressing started with lingerie and progressed to other clothes after a long and slow process over 20 years. I have never really felt comfortable in my life and have been depressed at various times. I can be a worrier and suffer from lack of sleep, self conscious and at times socialy awkward or at least that is how I think I come across. I don’t want to transition as I don’t feel like I’m in the wrong body but I’d be lying if I said I never fantasised about being a woman. I definitely feel more fem when I dress. I think it’s an escape from my life. Not that I have a bad life, because I don’t at all…but I’m someone who doesn’t talk about my feelings very easily, so its probably a stress relief for me. I did experiment with a guy when I was younger, before I met my wife, which I told her about when we got together but I would never want to be with a man. To be honest, I’ve had a fascination with female clothing but it’s only really started showing in the last few years. Since I’ve been wearing skirts and dresses, I love it. Just a lovely thing to do, very Liberating, comfortable and relaxing after the initial excitement dies down. So I’m a mix of 1 and 3. Thanks for reading.
Take care, Bee.
- October 31, 2020 at 4:54 pm #401145RachelLadyRegistered On: October 21, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
- October 26, 2020 at 12:05 pm #399046Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 84Has thanked: 203 timesBeen thanked: 406 times
- October 26, 2020 at 11:47 am #399040Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 515Has thanked: 1610 timesBeen thanked: 2222 times
As someone who is artistic and creative, its a combination of 1 and 3 to varying degrees.
1. Womens clothes allow me to express who I am in ways being a man in drab cannot. All the colors and styles give me an unlimited palette of ways to express myself.
2. I dont feel trapped in a mans body. Im a switch and enjoy my feminine side as much as my masculine side.
3. Yes its a roleplay in a sense. Being able to express myself and to allow my sexuality to come out in full. I definitely become more “sexual” but men in drab do nothing for me. I much prefer a woman or men dressed in femme, its just sooo much more appealing and exciting!
- October 26, 2020 at 9:11 am #398955Ellie HopeBaronessRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 99Has thanked: 162 timesBeen thanked: 364 times
For me, it is a mixture but predominantly, I feel like a girl in a man’s body, and the other two apply as well to a smaller extent. However, I do not think I suffer from gender dysphoria; my life has been good as a male, although that does seem to be changing lately.
Looking back, if I had grown up as a woman, I believe I would have been less prone to depression and more self confident with higher self esteem. Maybe that’s just “the grass is greener” thinking, I’m not sure.
- October 26, 2020 at 8:59 am #398945Becca BootyLadyRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
- October 25, 2020 at 3:40 am #398340Janet williamsLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 108Has thanked: 267 timesBeen thanked: 318 times
for me its many thing I loved the first time I put panties ion and then wore bra when I was alone and actually outside but no one knew I had one on I have tried on sisters panties and bra and stepdaughters panties and bra and loved them both
I actually wore my 1st wife bra which as big and also now my 2nd wife since divorced and married again I do love her and loved 1st wife just fought too much with her and now have a woman that enjoys being with me but does no know I wear her bras or her daughters bra
- October 22, 2020 at 1:21 pm #397549Amy MarinoLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
- October 22, 2020 at 5:08 am #397415Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
id say for me its sort of a release of my male side. women seam to be more fun and able to do more things that as a man you would probably get laughed at. it all started for me when i got divorced after 25 years. i dated a few women and they all seamed to be alittle crazy or had some sort of hang ups. its hard to find a good looking woman in their 50’s that isnt already taken. i sort of alway had this bi side inside of me. so one halloween i decided i wanted to dress like a woman. i did and went out. i loved the feeling and reactions i got. after that it was like i cant find the kind of woman i want. so ill be the kind of woman i want. i work as a male all day and find it nice to go home and live my other life as a woman. its so much easier and relaxing. just fun to get away from my boring male life. besides, women have sexier clothes, shoes and can do just about anything a man can do. i havent bought any man clothes in about 20 years. but i can always find women clothes to buy. i like halloween, probably why i like dressing up too.
- October 26, 2020 at 9:54 am #398982LadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 214Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 851 times
I understand what you mean about becoming the woman you couldn’t find when you dress. That was, subconsciously for me, what I was doing when I started dressing as a young boy. I started around the time my relationship with the girl who lived next door changed. We had “played doctor” with each other frequently. She was a couple ears older than I and lost interest before I did. Looking back, I think the dressing started for me as a way of reviving our games in my mind.
- October 21, 2020 at 11:57 am #397131EmilyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
Like most of the others I would have to say that I’m a bit of all three, although I’m mostly 1 & 3. I really love the way that women’s clothes feel and how they make me feel. I love being able to express my femininity and really pamper myself. I’ve even noticed that my more masculine clothes have started to have a more feminine nature to them, as in skinny jeans, 2-3 in heel boots. I’ve done it slowly so if anyone has noticed they certainly haven’t mentioned anything to me. As much as I love dressing up I don’t ever want to transition so I don’t feel like a woman in a man’s body. I have dreamt that I could “magically” be transformed into a full women, just to see what it would be like and be able to go out without having to hide the male side of me. When I’m dressed as a guy and in full masculine mode, I don’t really think of men sexually in any way, I just don’t get turned on by men. But at the same time when I’m Emily I would be lying if I said that I hadn’t thought about something a little more.
- November 9, 2020 at 9:10 pm #404814Rachel LaceLadyRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
I couldn’t have said it any better than you. 1 and 3 have always felt right. I started stealing panties and lingerie when I was around 12. I just always loved the feel and look, also how sexy it made me feel.
Although I wouldn’t change being a man, I’ve also dreamt what it would be like to be a woman and all the pleasures that come with it. The strangest thing is when I’m wearing lingerie I fantasize about things I normally wouldn’t think about.
I don’t have the opportunities to wear much lingerie anymore but I miss it so much and thrill it brings.
- October 25, 2020 at 4:05 am #398343Tammy HaroldingRegistered On: October 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- October 25, 2020 at 11:27 pm #398744EmilyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
It’s kinda strange because normally I’m not attracted to men at all, but when I’m dressed up and Emily I get really curious what it would be like to be a fully real woman. In regular every day situations and absolutely in bed … I don’t think I would ever act on it because I would still have to find the man attractive and obviously ok with me being CD
- October 20, 2020 at 6:27 am #396688Reese FieldsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 12Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
Like many others here, it’s a combination of them all. The more I dive into myself, the more gender fluid I think I am. But With a wife and kids it’s too late to explore that. There’s certainly a sexual component about it. Mostly I just love being on the girls. When I’m in Reese mode, I pamper myself more. Bubble baths with aromatherapy, skin treatments, and a glass of chadonay.
- October 20, 2020 at 2:50 am #396651
- October 20, 2020 at 2:44 am #396649
- October 20, 2020 at 1:30 am #396640Abby MLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 99Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
I would say partly a sexual fetish but also that I like women’s clothing. That I feel like it helps me to relax and to get in touch with certain attributes that aren’t traditionally masculine. Grew up with toxic masculinity and I feel this is more true to my personality so it’s a different type of masculinity. I don’t really identify as a woman.
- October 19, 2020 at 6:54 pm #396550AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
For me it’s more about the excitement, the relaxation I can get from wearing and feeling a tights hugging my leg or a bra feeling on my chest and a dress or skirt swishing around my legs but I don’t feel compelled to be a woman sexually as having feelings for another man but when I’m in my crossdressing mood i sometimes have felt an interest about a crossdressed man but it’s nothing sexual but it’s more than a feeling a would have on a man when I’m a guy. It just feels different that’s all i guess I don’t feel the same about a woman who isn’t dressed as a girl at the same time. Have you felt the same ?
- October 12, 2020 at 10:11 am #393570Vanessa ?LadyRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
I’m sort of a wacky hybrid with elements of all three options, I suppose.
- I definitely do enjoy how women’s clothes (particular skirts/dresses and leggings) feel when I’m wearing them! The flowy-ness of a skirt/dress is really nice, I honestly prefer skirts/dresses to pants (which I basically never wear if I can help it, until it gets down to around the mid-20s outside), or even shorts. Even panties feel kinda nice, being all soft and smooth and silky compared to the plain generic fabric of my usual guy underwear. It’s interesting how I am much more tolerant of tighter women’s clothing than I am of tight-fitting men’s clothing. Something about the way tighter guy clothes feel when I’m in guy-mode is extremely unpleasant… but when I’m in girl-mode a top that hugs my chest a bit tighter so it looks like I have boobs is a plus rather than a minus.
- While I don’t feel full-on transgender (woman trapped in a man’s body) and have no plans on ever transitioning or even making Vanessa a full-time thing, it does seem like there is some degree of shift in personality when I’m dressed up and in full Vanessa-mode compared to my usual guy self. I’ve described before that Vanessa and guy-me are both “part of me” but neither one encompasses my full identity. Vanessa is typically a bit more confident than my usual self (sometimes a lot more confident depending on the situation), but also a bit less patient with other people, and quicker to get a little snarky with someone who’s being annoying haha.
- And yes there is definitely a sexual aspect to it. I don’t typically get “turned on” just by the process of dressing up, but sometimes when I’m already in that kind of mood I want to dress up also… but sometimes not? It’s a bit odd. Anyway… I have little to no interest in hooking up with men when I’m in guy-mode (I’ve done it in the past out of sheer curiosity but I’m pretty much done with that at this point, I know what I like and what I don’t like… and I know I don’t feel any attraction to men, despite having fun with them sometimes) but when I’m in girl-mode I get much more into that sort of thing, and will even go on dates with guys and such, though the guy has to understand and be okay with the fact that it’ll never be anything more than just a few dates and maybe some fun afterward — a relationship is not a possibility. Along similar lines as the personality shift mentioned in #2, there’s a shift in what I’m comfortable with when I’m Vanessa — for example, I’d never kiss a guy when I was in guy-mode (the thought honestly grosses me out a bit) but Vanessa enjoys it quite a bit.
- October 12, 2020 at 6:15 am #393407Roberta DennyLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 150Has thanked: 654 timesBeen thanked: 738 times
One and two for me.If a gender therapist saw the hundreds of pairs of tights/ pantyhose I own they would suggest that I had a fetish.There might have been a sexual aapect to it when I was a child and teenager but my principal reason for dressing is to feel and act like a woman as much as I can.I love all clothes it’ not just about the hosiery.I am not the macho guy type who just seeks dressing as occasional therapyNothing wrong with that of course.Its just that .I want to be a woman even though I don’t come under the trans umbrella.
- October 12, 2020 at 3:15 am #393345Janet williamsLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 108Has thanked: 267 timesBeen thanked: 318 times
I dress as a cd but only wearing panties and bras and my wife does not know I think that I do
I think after so many yrs of cding I realize I am bi or gay and just enjoy wearing fem items under my clothes …. I considered it a fetish when I started but as I grew I realized I was gay and wanted to be female for some guy to love
- October 11, 2020 at 3:26 pm #393183Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 423Has thanked: 3402 timesBeen thanked: 1409 times
- October 11, 2020 at 2:13 pm #393162Ambermaria MartinezDuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 44Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
- October 11, 2020 at 1:21 pm #393110
- October 11, 2020 at 12:42 pm #393103Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3193 times
- October 11, 2020 at 8:37 am #393043AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
For me it’s #1 but mostly #3. Wearing women’s clothing relaxes me. It gives me a sexual outlet and opens up my imagination to what it’s like to be the opposite gender.
- October 11, 2020 at 9:59 am #393061
- October 8, 2020 at 11:37 am #392057AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
I choose 1 and 3 . both them yes . xx
- October 1, 2020 at 1:17 pm #389284Amanda WoodsLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
- October 1, 2020 at 1:03 pm #389274
- October 1, 2020 at 11:44 am #389257
- September 29, 2020 at 5:26 pm #388703Bobbi SueRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 114Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
- September 29, 2020 at 5:07 pm #388700LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 108Has thanked: 735 timesBeen thanked: 582 times
For me the answer is easy – I have to!
If you look the woman I admit it not just their great looks but it is their wardrobes that attract me. So much better than the best of men’s attire in any period of history. But historically I have been a jeans, shirt and trainers person. Though now I would most likely sell my soul for a new pair of pretty panties! The pink fog has me well and truly in its power!
- September 29, 2020 at 1:37 pm #388658Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 173Has thanked: 804 timesBeen thanked: 698 times
I am completely 1 and 2.
I love women’s clothes so soft & relaxing, and Glamorous.
I love dressing in them I just feel so relaxed & complete that nothing else matters, doing
my make up and deciding what jewellery to wear. I don’t let anybody get into my head to be negative, no one knows my femme side so they never will. All you girls are great and not alone
- September 29, 2020 at 8:52 am #388571MichelleVictoriaDalstonLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
Hi My experience is to some degree aligned with “the clothes maketh the man” though in my case it’s the hair make up nail polish and full feminine attire that almost give a sense of being someone else and that someone else is female with female thoughts and desires
That said I could never fully transition as I am comfortable being a guy and nowadays find I am comfortable being a girl too
I think of it like the left side of the brain controls the right of the body and vice versa and maybe a persons gender and sexuality can split the same way
- September 23, 2020 at 11:51 am #386804Tammy JohnsonLadyRegistered On: September 23, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 17Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
For me I’d definitely say #1 and #3. In regards to #1, I just feel like there are so many more options in women’s clothing. If I want to feel sexy, putting on a nice mini skirt, with stockings, a garter and thong panties, paired with a nice blouse and some boots. If I’m feeling a bit lazy, then some women’s yoga pants and a tshirt feels great too and I still feel sexy.
As for #3, it was definitely somewhat of a turn on when I snuck a few pairs of my cousins thong panties to wear at age 13. I felt and looked sexy so it was obviously a turn on. The fact that they were so comfortable was an added bonus and I’ve been wearing them ever since. I think there is definitely a fetish aspect for me, as I have had past girlfriends that were very accepting and loved to dress me up in their clothes or buy outfits for me specifically. One in particular loved to dress me up, do my makeup and hair and was the first one to get me to go out publicly. Unfortunately, with my wife I don’t know that she is there yet, she has to know with some of my thongs that they are female even though most of them are basic colors and no lace/bows etc.
- September 14, 2020 at 2:54 pm #383817SophieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
For me it started as #2…when I was young
later in life, it sometimes was #3
now it’s mostly back to #2
I don’t see myself ever transitioning…so, I consider myself some sort of gender fluid, still a man in most of my life but very much a girl when I choose to be, not just a guy who likes to wear girl clothes but a total girl. I have allowed myself to be a bit more feminine when I am in ‘man-mode’ and this has improved my overall mental health.
I used to be insecure about the fact that I was a man who only weighs 120lbs, no chest hair and have girly bones but I don’t let that happen anymore. When I start to feel that way, I remember one of the many bullies who used to make me feel weak and bad and just say out loud “fuck that guy”
- September 14, 2020 at 12:24 am #383621Maya SolLadyRegistered On: July 19, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 26Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 171 times
I see myself as “custom made”. People like to make everything simple so the society declared a simple “type” of people and everyone should be belong to one of these “types”. But it’s not true in nature: people have complicated needs and fetishes.
I’m a mixture of all, 1, 2 and 3, but I’m much more 1 and 3 then 2. I do dream to magically turned into a real woman, and I do started to do more femme moves, but it’s more to serve 1 and 3 then I really feel that I “trapped inside a man body”. I made my body to looks something between: I have natural long hair and it make me to look younger then my real age (close to 50! with my original dark brown long hair), I’m thin and I keep my body no hairy at all anywhere except my long hair. So more it’s more femme look, but on the other hand I don’t mind to have muscles. I have pretty shaved legs with muscles 🙂 So it’s more femme look but more a combination of both.
As for clothes, I’m wearing my normal man clothes, recently more skinny and tight, but on the other hand I don’t feel comfortable wearing tight clothes, makeup and heels for more then a short time. Not from the look of it or what the other will say. I do look good in it and it make it horny, but I suffer that it’s too tights and the shoes hurt after short time. When I’m alone at home I do wear a dress, skirt, femme underwear, stockings, etc. Less then that I put a lipstick but I’m almost ALWAYS putting lipstick before a take a shower. When my wife is not around I’m ALWAYS go into bad with a femme clothes on. My wife knows but I’m proffering to sleep naked with her anyway 🙂
As for sex: it’s a kind of fetish after all. That’s how I explained my wife more then 10 years ago when we started to date and I told her about my secret me after some time. She was the first one that I dated that I was exposed to her about my “secret femme life”. I neither told my ex wife nor my ex girlfriends. It do improved our sex at the beginning so I recommended to tell your partner! We are not doing it anymore, but more because two things: our relationship is not in is best lately so our sex is lately is more dry. The other reason for no femme clothes with sex: most women are not really like a femme partner, even these that tried sex with other women. Most will aceppt you and really be supportive to your needs, but for most women it’s ugly and not attractive at all. If you are very lucky your partner has a fetish for femme man! my dream partner! sadly my wife is very supportive and understands my needs, but as most women are thinking, it make me less attractive to her.
More about sex and fetishes: I do need my CD fetish as I need food and sex! If I don’t have it then I’m nerves and hungry. I guess like drugs, and I’m not doing drugs, I keep my body healthy! Anyway, this is my natural addiction and I need it. When I have it then I less need it after, until I’m hungry for it again.
Getting old: As I’m close to 50 now and I do need sex as before, but I feel that my CD fetish is less effecting now, but it’s hard to tell. I feel better to dress when my wife is not around, so in the past I was dreaming what I’ll do before that she went for a few days and I was crazy in hunger for the CD fetish feeding, but yesterday my wife went for a few days and while I do dressed, for some reason I less needed it and I was in more of the “OK, let’s feed it because I need it” mood then exploding like it always was in that situation.
Getting old 2: Am I more in desire to be a women? more trapped inside a man body? Will I become gay? I still don’t know! I less think about the last one. Men are not attractive for me but I do like the fantasy of a man with muscles fuck me as a woman in brutality. In case of men, I hate hairy so much! even on myself. I do have a fantasy of a time travel machine that will allow me to meet me in different time in the past and then we all do a huge sex together 🙂 but you always feel natural with your body so it’s different. It’s just a good fantasy idea! Except for the hairy that I badly dislike, I don’t have any real feeling to other man. I do want to try gay sex one time, only because I feel that I need to try anything in life 🙂 I don’t feel hungry for it at all. Am I trapped inside a man body? I’m still not sure and I’m still not sure that in the future I’ll not turn into living as I trans somewhere full time dressing as a woman everywhere. I really don’t know yet.
- September 13, 2020 at 9:16 pm #383610Evany EvansLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 169 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
For me, since I was 8 years old, I had mostly 1 inside me, yet as I matured and grew I found that today it’s mostly 2 that causes me to dress and controls my desire to dress. It grew from a simple curiosity to an absolute need over my life and I know now that Evany is a part of me indefinitely. I however have absolutely no regrets about letting her out and I’ll never ever look back to when it was just 1 that caused my feelings.
- August 31, 2020 at 11:39 am #379530Christina WiliamsLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
Sadly a closet as my wife not willing so I hide underneath male clothes for some time now… but the lingerie I can wear most of the day I love so much … so am content to a point
- August 17, 2020 at 11:37 am #375113Linda SummersDuchessRegistered On: August 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
- August 17, 2020 at 9:02 am #375080Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 44Replies: 161Has thanked: 3653 timesBeen thanked: 1022 times
When I first started trying on panties as a 12 year old I loved the soft silky feeling. Partially sexual but mostly the feminine feeling. As life progressed and children came I let all of that go. I got back into panties 5 years ago. A year ago wondered what it would be like to dress. I bought a skirt, blouse, jacket shoes and a wig. I went out to a pub and absolutely loved the feeling. Maybe as a woman I felt much freer to express my emotions. I had no interest in picking up anyone. Now I have over 100 items from top to bottom. My wife approves and helps with styles and makeup suggestions. I spend my time at home dressed everyday. I dress to go out if it’s some place special. The greatest joy has been finding all of you ladies. It makes me so happy I just want to laugh and cry at the same time. Hugs to all of you.
- August 17, 2020 at 8:11 am #375064LeaLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2016Topics: 59Replies: 201Has thanked: 188 timesBeen thanked: 721 times
It’s complicated, lol. I think of the art tri-color wheel where every color can be made by a unique combo of red, green, blue. I think of myself like that…a combo of 1/2/3 and it varies slightly each week, and over the years.
- August 16, 2020 at 6:42 pm #374888Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 244Has thanked: 1286 timesBeen thanked: 1117 times
As I’m adjusting to my new life as a cross dresser I’m beginning to figure things out a little more. Number three is definitely not part of it. I do not get a sexual thrill from wearing feminine clothes, even the panties. I don’t get turned on from it at all. This is something I can’t define. It’s something I need. Wearing a skirt or a dress just feels RIGHT. I feel complete when I’m dressed en femme. I definitely have a feminine side. I feel her excitement when I bring home a new dress or blouse. I feel her emotion when she gets addressed by my wife or by someone online. I’m grateful that my wife is trying to understand and be supportive. I don’t know what the future holds but I do know that Diana isn’t going away.
- August 16, 2020 at 5:04 pm #374861
- August 16, 2020 at 11:55 am #374759Alice LidellRegistered On: August 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 13Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
- August 16, 2020 at 11:46 am #374756Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 114Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 353 times
- August 16, 2020 at 10:26 am #374745Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 115Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 630 times
- August 7, 2020 at 5:23 am #371683AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
1. I love the feel of women’s clothes, especially dresses (even more when they swirl around) but also lacy knickers, and especially stockings and suspenders, and also shoes with a bit of a heel, and the feeling of a bra or basque. It makes me feel feminine but also much more relaxed and much happier, which my wife notices and likes too. I think that it actually helps my physical health a bit through the psychological effect. I would happily dress as Lucy all the time if I could; it feels very natural and much more comfortable.
2. I am a transvestite not transgender/transsexual, but would sometimes love to have proper female breasts. I often wonder what it would like to really be a woman, but not to ‘transition’ which I have no interest in.
3. Certainly sexual sometimes, especially when I started, but less often now, when I am happy just being Lucy, which I find suppresses my male sexual urges, as well as making me more relaxed generally, but it was cross-dressing that made me discover bisexuality, although this only interests or excites me when dressed as Lucy, not when as a man.
- August 4, 2020 at 4:24 pm #370655AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 59 times
Crossdressing for me started after dating a girl from work. We had seen each other for a few months just before Christmas. When Christmas came I bought her some lingerie from Agent Provocateur expensive it was too. We had an encounter with her putting it on me and I stopped her. She insisted I would wear them. After giving in and eventually being really turned on by this I started wearing regularly. She even returned the compliment and bought me my own. Lingerie I had only seen in photos. What Katie Did. Six strap suspender belt deep briefs and a bullit bra and stockings. This became a regular thing and one weekend when shopping she found a dress and asked me what I thought. It was for me. As things progressed I was dressing most weekends and she then told me she wanted me to buy a wig and breast forms. Now after six years I still love the dressing but it’s not about the sexual turn on anymore. I just love wearing woman’s clothes. I don’t wear male underwear anymore and even for work I wear suspenders and stockings under my suit who would know anyway. It has changed my whole outlook and now love looking at women in a different way. Thanks for the opportunity to share.
- August 4, 2020 at 4:32 am #370331Chris MoisanLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 12 times
Me…I wear cute satin panties 24/7 and I wear a satin nighty to bed. I do have a $1000 satin wedding gown that I will occasionally ask the wife to strap me into and I’ll wear it around the house. I have worn it to a couple Halloween parties. Strangely…that’s about it.
- August 2, 2020 at 4:09 pm #369875Janice FaddenLadyRegistered On: June 13, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 98Has thanked: 774 timesBeen thanked: 374 times
- July 26, 2020 at 2:57 pm #367684Juliet BlisstonLadyRegistered On: June 5, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 20Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
hmm I would say my journey started out as three and still partly is but now it’s also one. Because I genuinely like the feel of soft panties a bra on my breast and a nice flowing skirt or a nice nightgown for sleep or on days when you have nothing to do and think nice day to wear a nightie all day.
- July 26, 2020 at 2:16 pm #367666Helene BockLadyRegistered On: September 17, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 68Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 227 times
Difficult question! – for me it has changed with the years as first a more sexual sensation to dress up, then to “de-stress”, while since I asked myself a question; would it be possible to pass as a woman more than 25 years ago, I now enjoy dressing up and going out and just be a “woman”. With this is ofcourse all pleasures of doing my makeup, buying and wearing female clothes plus underwear (ofcourse). Now when going out nicely dressed as “Helene”, I am a woman! and accepted as such.
- July 12, 2020 at 9:11 am #363234Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 244Has thanked: 1286 timesBeen thanked: 1117 times
At this point I can’t explain exactly what drew me to this. I do feel good wearing feminine clothes, especially a dress. But I know it goes deeper than that. I feel I have a feminine persona and I feel her come through sometimes. I’m pretty sure transitioning is not in my future and I’m not sure how far I want to take this. Right now I’m just enjoying the experiences that are all so new to me and I’m not worrying about what the future holds.
- July 11, 2020 at 10:59 pm #363056AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
My first time out. Just now at age 66! I have to admit. It took my friend Kettle One and all of a sudden I had this inspiration to put on a tight fitting bra with my C-cup breast forms, along with a loose fitting sweat shirt, and lo and behold, I went for a walk around midnight in a low populated area of Philadelphia. Wow! I had no idea 15 minutes before I did all this that I was going to do it. And did it I did. Practiced my feminine walk – -shoulders back, leaning back a bit, and arms gently swaying at my side with fingers relaxed and curled pointing down to my feet, I can’t express the thrill. I even turned (slightly) towards passing and parked cars as I/they passed. Not sure anyone knew what was up but still thrilling to me. Can’t wait to take even more risks (for me) again soon. Love to all, Heather
- July 9, 2020 at 6:18 am #362061CarlaLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
Hi Fiona Ann,
I find this a difficult question to answer. Only two weeks ago I confessed my feelings to my wife and it’s been a mixed up and confusing time. I’ve always found women’s clothes exciting and I love women so much. I seem to be able to mix with women easier than I do with men. The first time I wore women’s clothes was in the early 80s and I would have sex with my girlfriend at the time wearing some of her clothes. Once we split up my experiences were limited to girlfriends clothes and later my wife. None of them ever knew, they would be horrified. As a ‘new romantic’ in the 80s I could wear make up, nail varnish and quite feminine clothes which I loved.
I also found that I often got turned on by wearing these clothes and the sense of going something that seemed ‘wrong’ to others was so appealing. I have known many transgender women due to my work in the past so have a good understanding of the conflict that sometimes happens. I feel relaxed in women’s clothes, I feel wonderful, sexy. It’s a rare occurrence that I am able to do so.
After I confessed to my wife she said she would support me and I felt a great weight had been lifted. Nearly three weeks on and I’m not sure she realises what it entails. I want the whole thing, but not full time. My wife doesn’t want me to go out for example with her and I do t think she realised that I would need breast pads, underwear, make up, wig etc. She’s also worried how far it will go. Once I get used to the way of life, will I want more. I must admit that when I am dressed, I get fantasies of being chatted up by a man. I’ve always considered myself 100% straight… until then. Now I wonder.
Thank you for letting me share. I am fine with being a man but if I woke up tomorrow morning as a woman I would be quite happy.
- July 9, 2020 at 7:37 am #362091Becca BootyLadyRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
I understand you. I consider myself straight. Well at least until I dress up and it’s pretty much only in lingerie as my dressing up is a sexual fetish for me. I get turned on and think about how it be to be with a big strong man. So I guess you could call me bi curious. But only when I’m dressed up like a woman. Go figure huh.
Anyway thanks for posting your answer.
- June 26, 2020 at 3:53 pm #358178Kim LakeLadyRegistered On: February 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Hi girls, I’m going to be a little bit candid here so apologies if I offend anyone. (That’s got your attention!) This started as a sexual thing for me. In my early relationships with women I found myself fascinated by their clothing and underwear. Although I believe that this is more of a gay thing, ever since I can remember, I’ve also had a real fascination for the look and feel of wet clothing in a sensual and tactile way (not wet t shirt contests!) and sometimes more stimulated by that than nudity or sexual contact. Some women perhaps understandably, are offended by this type of interest but most of my relationships have been driven in this way. One partner I had actually explained to me that it wasn’t so much the wearing of nice clothing and getting wet that excited her but the effect that it had on me and the empowerment that it gave her.
I spent many years as a single parent to 5 children and during that time had very few relationships. Out of principle I do not like to watch porn because of its exploitative nature and began to dress in some nice underwear for pleasure when I had some private time.
As my children got older and I was able to seek relationships I found myself feeling increasingly influenced by my feminine side. My dressing became more a part of my personality and well-being and as I have mentioned in other forums, and to the lovely people who have messaged me I have adopted an androgynous style which enables me to wear mostly women’s clothing all of the time without attracting too much attention. It makes me feel so good and I get a great deal of satisfaction in doing so.
Despite my increasing feminine influences there is still a significant sexual side to my identity as my GGF enjoys my dressing but despite my explanations will only accept it as a fetish/roleplay thing and refuses to acknowledge that it could be any part of my changing identity.
I find myself playing with the idea that one day I would like to have some degree of intimacy with a man who would take pleasure in me wearing feminine, sensual clothing in almost a reverse role situation that I held in my earlier relationships.
Can I just say a big thank you to all you girls on the forum for being there for me – I joined the group in February and at that time would never have dreamed of being able to open up like this in an open discussion.
- June 30, 2020 at 7:12 am #359406Amanda ClayRegistered On: June 28, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
Thank you for your candid thoughts. Your story sounds similar to mine. I found myself amazed at how good panties felt the very first time I put on a pair of girlfriends panties because they were simply the closest thing at hand. That was 25 yrs ago. I have been trying to find self acceptance ever since. That is why I have joined this site. I very much need to be able to love all of myself. I have experienced a wide range of emotions that drive my desire to be and feel femme. Sometimes that includes a desire to be free of the weight of my masculine world. Sometimes it just feels safe. It seems like CD takes me all over the emotional map. Something along the lines of terrific to terrifying. I would probably be labeled a sissyboy. Not to sure what to make of all of that. I hope to find greater self acceptance and thusly inner peace by joining this site. Thank you again for your sharing.
- June 24, 2020 at 8:01 am #357691Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 631Has thanked: 40024 timesBeen thanked: 1157 times
All three reasons listed have influenced my CDing:
#1 Growing-up I developed a curious liking for the soft silky nylon/rayon material of dresses from the 70s and early 80s. I always wondered how it would feel to walk in a dress and how the hem would move with my legs.
#3 My grand aunt allowed me access to her wardrobe of dresses, panties, and slips. This is the roleplaying aspect of my early CDing; She allowed me to play dress-up.
#2 This has been my more recent influence and the reason for #1. The reason I liked soft silky nylon/rayon is because I have a feminine spirit. I consider myself gender fluid. I’m not a woman trapped in a man’s body and I don’t have gender dysphoria. This and other reasons(marriage, family acceptance, and finances), I have no plans for HRT or SRS. However since 2016, I’ve decided to express my fem side and since 2018 I classify myself a social CDer. I dress en full fem within my local transgender community.
- June 20, 2020 at 3:00 pm #356659AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
All three really, mostly 1 and three though.
- June 19, 2020 at 12:10 pm #356338
- June 19, 2020 at 4:19 am #356228Steffanie JamesLadyRegistered On: April 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
For me it’s a mix….I have always had a femme side, crossdressing is a way for me to express that side of me. When I let steffanie out I want to feel sexy, I want to feel like I’m attractive. Steffanie has evolved and continues to as I get more in touch with her, I can’t wait to see what happens next!
- June 18, 2020 at 3:45 pm #356122
- June 18, 2020 at 1:59 pm #356097
- June 17, 2020 at 7:11 am #355736Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 797Has thanked: 3866 timesBeen thanked: 4200 times
- June 17, 2020 at 7:01 am #355733Alana TealLadyRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 21Has thanked: 227 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
I think for me it started with 1 and into 3. My sister’s always had nicer looking clothes than I did. And certainly their panties were prettier and better than my boy underwear.
Now there is a certain amount of 2 involved, though I’m not even close to being passible, so I relegate myself to underdressing in panties mostly, sometimes pantyhose or leggings too. I sleep mostly in panties and a T-shirt. I’m the colder months, I have a pair of Cudl-duds women’s pajamas that I wear. They are not too girly so I even wear them around the house when my daughter’s are home and I think they have no clue they are women’s pjs.
I completely wax below the waist and wear panties 7/24/365. My wife likes my chest hair, so that is here to stay at least for now. I really dislike my bodyhair and I think wearing a pretty bra with hairy chest and shoulders would look ridiculous.
I’m a pretty woman inside a man’s body. As I said, not even close to being able to pass, soI don’t really want to transition as I don’t like taking even an aspirin or other drugs so HRT is a no go.
My wife let me try on her thigh highs the other night. She didn’t even bat an eye at my request.
So for now, I’m content to be a girl inside and wear pretty panties, the girlie the better, pink and flowery. And occasionally sneak in other girly outerwear that I can get away with.
- June 17, 2020 at 5:52 am #355703Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 124Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 456 times
For me, I think it started as a 1/3 thing, but over time the three was gradually replaced by 2. But mostly one still. I enjoy women’s clothing, but I do think that a part of that reason is because its women’s clothing. I enjoy the switch from my traditional masculine identity to a feminine one, not to the degree of wanting to transition, but to the degree I want to keep this side around as much as possible.
- June 10, 2020 at 8:56 pm #353684Nick LacroixLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 166Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
- June 10, 2020 at 7:18 pm #353672Michelle TiffanyLadyRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 156 times
It seems like I started by wanting to wear the clothes. I have always loved the clothes and it’s always so exciting to be dressed. It really never gets old.
However, I do also have a very strong feminine feeling inside and I would love to dress mostly full time and let my femininity flower openly everyday.
So, I guess mainly a mix of 1 and 2, with a little bit of 3, but 2 is the strongest feeling inside of me now.
- June 9, 2020 at 2:21 pm #353274AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 701Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3828 times
I am definately #2. I was born with a female spirit and soul. Wish that I was born with the physical body too. To me this is more than dressing up part time. I can’t transition right now, but keeping my mind open for the future.
- June 6, 2020 at 6:18 am #352403
- May 25, 2020 at 1:37 am #346229Simone CLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 134Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 466 times
I’ve read a lot and thought a lot about this topic, and come to the conclusion that I (and many others when I read above) fit the category of “dual-role transvestite”. This is someone (of either gender) who dresses temporarily in the clothing of the opposite gender to experience what it is like to be or to take the role of the opposite gender. There is no desire for reassignment treatment, and it is not a fetish for clothing as such.
Actually it used to be more women doing this because male-dominated society didn’t allow intelligent women into certain places and roles, so they dressed and behaved as men to experience it without prejudices. There is plenty of literature of women dressing as men for that reason, and I am sure many of them shared our fears of how society, family and their SO would react if they had been found out. There were happily also notable cases of the SO or male friends supporting them, recognising the hypocrisy of society then, and science and literature are better for it. There were of course some for whom it was sexual, many though simply recognised they could not experience or achieve something without temporarily presenting as male. Of course, women have the advantage here that it is easier as a woman to pass as a rather small, fresh faced man than it is for a large, athletic male to pass as a demure, svelte woman. I also think society then and now is more forgiving of women presenting as men (no one reacts to women in jeans, try wearing a skirt as a man though!)
The real dilemma for me in the past was how to align this with the obvious thrill of wearing soft, sexy clothes. Surely that is a fetish? It was when I was talking though to a GG friend it fell into place. She said “I LOVE wearing something sexy, you think we buy all that lace and lingerie for men only? I get SUCH A BUZZ walking around knowing that underneath my plain business suit is a super hot set of lingerie. Wow! And at night that long slinky nightgown isn’t only for seduction, it feels good!”
That nailed it for me, for those of us who want to experience being a woman sometimes OF COURSE getting that buzz from sexy lingerie is part of the whole thing. And yes, that is what I want. How does it feel to be a GG, sometimes in loose weekend clothes, sometimes in more sexy dress. I am being a woman, not fantasising about lingerie as such. When I am Simone I take on a feminine persona as much as I can, to experience as much as I can what that means.
This has had some really great moments, being out and a woman admiring my dress. Yes, and I do say a woman, as she clearly saw me as a fellow woman at the time. It was an appreciative comment, woman to woman, which felt great.
I’ve also experienced the downside of aggressive men trying to come on to the woman I was at the time and not taking the “no!”. The anger and fear I felt as a woman at that moment was real. It was not a fear of being outed, so what if I were? In some ways fun to see the idiot’s reaction to finding he was trying to hit onto a MAN! No, it was the fear that as a woman I was both at a disadvantage culturally, and that somehow this idiot thought it was OK to leer at my boobs and make lewd suggestions.
Being in my two alternative genders lets me get a real understanding and respect for BOTH genders and the pluses and minuses of each.
I have no desire to change permanently (I quite like my alternative), just wish I could alter the body shape as easily as I slip into the mental state of Simone. Damn, and figure out how to get the make-up right!!
Best wishes to all of you across the spectrum, where you are is yours, I’ve found mine.
- May 23, 2020 at 6:09 am #345832SoniaRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 27 times
I am 1 and 3. Started as 3 and it still is a lot of 3 but 1 is more and more becoming eqaul to 3 after doing this more or less 35 years. I just love to be Sonia, either the casual Sonia or the more glamorous or also the slutty one. I love walking around in the apartment doing hously things, watching TV etc etc.
I am Sonia 3-4 times a week.
- May 18, 2020 at 1:27 pm #344399Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
Like a lot of the girls here, I think was a journey through all 3, though there will always be aspects of each. Definitely started as an admiration, appreciation of and desire for women’s clothing, then as I got older became for fetish than anything, and was tightly tied to a hyper sexualized context, but though maturity and self-actualization through dressing more and understanding my own feelings, made me realize it was #2 and coming to know my inner girl and let her free
- May 11, 2020 at 10:12 am #342587
- May 11, 2020 at 7:57 am #342551Stef SmithDuchessRegistered On: April 24, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
i think for me i m a combo
i don’t think i have a femme side in the sense that its used here but i do like the clothing a lot. The variety in style and fabrics
i d be lying if i said there was no sexual Component because there is just not all the time. Sometimes i ll just dress up in lingerie and watch porn pleasuring myself. Its definitely not as often as it was BEFORE i ridded myself of shame and guilt! Now its just when i want to role play.
also a big change was going full time panties and mixed clothing : eg femme jeans and sweater panties bra toes panted light make up but still look toally masculine
that was a huge change along with acceptance
so i m like 1 and 3
- May 11, 2020 at 12:19 am #342466Jennifer MaybeLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
When I first started is was a sexual fetish for me with just sexy lingerie, but it is now an important, therapy for me, I feel very relaxed when dressed and take my time getting ready and enjoying the experience.
- May 10, 2020 at 5:26 am #342161Sarah LacyLadyRegistered On: April 4, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 141 times
Is it a cop out to say ” a bit of all three?”
#1. Always loved the styles of womens clothing, the silkiness, touch, feel etc. From an early age when looking at glamour photographs always had a strange inkling to wonder what it would be like to be wearing the clothes that the models in the photo shoots were dressed in. Those thoughts have never really gone away just that the range of clothing especially intimate underwear has increased over the years.
#2. As for this, certainly not femme at heart, genuinely enjoy being male but feel more in touch with my femme side (whatever that means,) calmer, more reasonable and less aggressive in thoughts after a spell of dressing.
#3. This is the big one for me. Always has been a sexual thing for as long as I can remember. I think it is a combination of the sensuality of wearing female intimates against my skin, the sexual arousal, fetish, perhaps even the long held guilt complexes of dressing and who knows what primordial mix of emotions cross dressing stirs up within me. Whatever the reason the very thought and activity of dressing is a sexual thrill and despite being a guilty burden sometime it is always ever present.
In summary, quite a bit of #1, a trace of #2 and rather ashamedly a profusion of #3.
- May 3, 2020 at 12:14 pm #340610AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
- April 28, 2020 at 6:38 am #339262Celeste JoLadyRegistered On: April 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 39Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 260 times
Depends on what I’m wearing, if it’s more ‘normal’ clothes it’s because I just enjoy the feel and getting to be ‘someone else’. While I am comfortable being male most of the time sometimes you just need a break.
If I’m wearing something sexy though then it’s definitely a sexual thing. But then I imagine a gg would get a sexual rush too from wearing something uncomfortable but super sexy looking for her SO
- April 26, 2020 at 1:04 pm #338843AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
Loving reading through all the responses! For me it’s a majority 3 and 1 and a little bit of 2. I love the feeling of dressing in women’s clothing. Most of that feeling is sexual. Dressing puts me in a different mindset and I enjoy having a man treat me like a woman sexually. I sometimes do wish I actually was a woman to get the full experience.
- April 26, 2020 at 3:09 am #338743AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Hi I can honestly say I’m feminine at heart I have always know I’m truly a girl inside and want to become the woman that I am. When it comes to sexual orientation I’ve always worn lingerie panties bras ect. And have always felt humbled being the girl in our encounters.
- April 23, 2020 at 3:38 pm #338044RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 91Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 509 times
you are right. For me it’s all three. I just love to wear woman’s clothes. The look, feel and of course looking pretty and yes I love feeling like a woman all dressed up thinking I should have been born a woman along with those role playing fantasies that are extremely sexual. So I love all three of your points.
- April 23, 2020 at 6:51 am #337869EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2257 times
Number 2 is probably the closest match for me. I have experienced the feelings of the other choices as well. But at this stage in life, most definitely feel trapped in the wrong body and am only truly content when at least partially dressed.
- April 18, 2020 at 10:05 pm #336526Margaret The 50thLadyRegistered On: April 16, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
#1 is definitely growing. It used to be #3 mostly, but when en femme, it’s 90 % #1. When not, when fantasizing, then it’s more like the other way round. As I have taken more opportunities to dress up, the more all round feeling of joy has been taking over.
#2 might be part of some fantasy, but even that rather externally, having breasts etc.
Ask me again later! Also a little bit afraid of where I am going with this.
- April 18, 2020 at 4:02 pm #336444Roberta IsauraLadyRegistered On: April 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
A bit of all 3, but #3 is definitely a big one.
I get really excited with the idea of dressing up, of wearing a woman’s dress or piece of clothing that I’ve seen being worn by a woman, or at a shop’s window, or some online photo.
When I’m dressed up I can’t help feeling myself. If unfortunately I can’t dress up I close my eyes and get carried away…
- April 13, 2020 at 9:00 am #334513AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 51Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 235 times
Re Bobby 1951 posts. I don’t mind responding publicly since I have trouble with private texts on occasion. I am at FD so will try and make it short. Plus I may not be alone in this issue and some may learn! I may have minimal androgen insufficiency! It is rare and that’s all the 2 professionals I have been to can figure out. It started with a testosterone injection because I was feeling cold a lot more. My T-level was panic (13). Nothing more said but maybe I have been exposed to lots of chemicals and I took a steroid named Dinabol for spec-ops and power lifting but no more than a year so rules that out.
All this took 5-6 years. I am not sure if that is a blood test diagnosis and it may just be bits and pieces of lots of things but the T-shots put things in gear and even though both sexes have all 3 major hormones the more shots the greater my estrogen and progesterone! I actually enjoy having more female hormones. It really chills be out. The only stressful part was a very slow male things and size change and my wife was so good to me. No hormones we know will shrink male parts per se. I am getting breasts but slowly and wife and I are both happy about that.
Accepting was not just ,” Oh cool”! It was traumatic at first. I began with panties and was open with wife from beginning! I accept for last 2-3 years I am a female. I used to say from breasts to knees. My wife is so supportive and we try humor because we also both have stressful jobs. She has helped me learn to dress right but I have my own fashion style also.
I made a joke to her about surgery and she laughed. Its fine just as it is..you are more intimate as my lover. I didn’t plan surgery I just wanted her to laugh! I have already posted so many positive effects dealing with PTSD..hence I am fine just as I am. As far as actual causative effects it may be a combination. No more docs. I went to urologist 8 months ago in panties and even called my girl thing by its girl thing name. His reply was as long as you as accept yourself .
I love this site..I have met super people sharing and growing from others!
Sorry it’s long again! Have a great day ladies! Stay safe!
- April 13, 2020 at 5:39 am #334442Michelle DixieLadyRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 64Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 229 times
hi there. Number two mostly. I would dress and be a woman as much as I could if I could. There’s a touch of number 3 also. I do feel more like a women when I’m dressed as a woman. I’m more comfortable and look at things a different way.
- April 6, 2020 at 11:56 am #332739Timea Jane WestLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 45Has thanked: 251 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
For Timea Jane, the fetishy, sexual component is definitely a part of it. I’ve always loved women’s clothes, shoes, and I enjoy being feminine, but I’m tempted by myself, enjoy pampering my legs and feet, and entertain fantasies of being a woman sexually, so that’s definitely a larger part of the equation. Interesting question to ponder!
- March 27, 2020 at 6:21 pm #329546Bethany DelaneyDuchessRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 125Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 517 times
I’d say anymore
10% number one I think women’s clothes are so much softer sexier and I love the way they fit and feel against my skin and I love being completely shaved. I just wish I didn’t have to shave at all. Hopefully soon
80% number 2 I really have come to realize I’d be a woman in a second if I could. I’m not sure I could give up everything and my sons mom would not accept me at all. She didn’t accept my dressing and has nothing but horrible and derogatory things to say about anyone that is trans between my business and my son I’m not sure I could transition. But I may make the move sometime. I’ll see how the next couple years go
10% number 3 the clothes are sexy and that used to be my major reason to dress but now I realize I’m really trans it’s much less of a component. But I still find myself far more likely to feel sexy as a woman than in drab
- March 27, 2020 at 2:07 pm #329490Sabrina WaltonLadyRegistered On: February 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
Hi fiona ann moss,
Nr 3 . L feel such a sexual kick,feeling whats its like to be like a woman .The feeling of wearing all there lovely clothes and underwear is so erotic. It makes me calm and happy. l only dress one a month,with my wifes involvement. We pretand to be lesbians and watch only lesbian porn. So fn exciting. Would love to do it twice a month ,but wife says no. When its all over, then get the clothes off quick. All the guilt,shame ,embarrasment,all comes flooding in. Mainly because l have 3 older boys in the house. If they found out,l would die. If they were not home, then l would dress for hours and would not panic to get the clothes off after a session with wifey. It is not fair that woman have such a lovely choice of clothes and especially their underwear,men like all those soft fabrics also. Woman dont know how lucky they are. l suppose if your born a woman then itsall taking for granted. They dont get the excitement l get when l put on there lingerie,some perhaps do but most might not.. Sabrina
- March 24, 2020 at 8:34 am #328518
- March 20, 2020 at 3:18 pm #327479Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 238Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 817 times
Yeah, that matches what I read. A delayed menarche or tests for infertility seem to be the usual paths to discovery. In one case a blood test came back marked ‘male’, much to the lady’s dismay. I saw no mention of late-onset hence my surprise. But, perhaps, there are numerous mild variations. Perhaps males who have a tendency to femininity in behaviour and appearance have inherited that predisposition. Perhaps a bit too speculative. i wonder if there are any recent, significant studies available?
- March 20, 2020 at 1:22 pm #327460Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 238Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 817 times
Actually I was writing to Lisaff Norman but I am not used to the formatting on this site and saw your name at the bottom and thought it was your message. Sorry about that. Also this site does not (apparently) ‘nest’ responses so it gets confusing.
AIS is Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. As the human body develops, both before and after birth, hormones determine the anatomy. Male hormones ‘masculinize’ the body, especially at puberty. For some males the male hormones are ‘blocked’ so the body develops along a sort of default, feminine format. CAIS is Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. The person develops female genitalia, breast, etc. but male reproductive organs internally (i.e., testes) which remain internal. To all appearances they are female until appropriate tests are done. They grow up, marry, live as wives but cannot conceive. I rather suspect that there are more instances than are suspected. It sort of like being on testosterone blockers and Hormone Replacement Therapy naturally (?).
Apparently it is a matter of epigenetics, which I do not really understand. Something like the masculinizing genes are not activated. So, I have heard of this manifesting in youth and it is generally effectively treated in its ‘milder’ forms by taking testosterone.
Again, it is evidence to me that both males or females can be masculine or feminine depending on circumstances and what one does with those circumstances. Something I do not believe has been done is a study to see if there is any correlation between AIS and cross-dressing.
- March 20, 2020 at 1:51 pm #327464Bobbie1951LadyRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 285Has thanked: 1023 timesBeen thanked: 491 times
Ah. When i was still in practice it was called Testicular Feminization Syndrome and only recognized congenitally. During my residency we diagnosed a very nice 16 year old daughter with it while working up why she never had a period. In those cases the individuals appeared typically female until puberty simply never happened. Her case was even more challenging because she was the dependent daughter of a Royal Saudi Air Force captain about to rotate back to Saudi Arabia. The social issues were staggering. i was not aware of a partial or later onset version.
- March 19, 2020 at 6:43 pm #327304Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 238Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 817 times
I have not heard of late-onset AIS. It must be traumatic at times but, as they say, “This too shall pass!” You seem to be adjusting as best you can and finding some benefits. You can imagine the shock received by CAIS ladies when they learn that they are actually male. They tend to dramatically contest that conclusion.
AIS and especially CAIS is one of the instances that to me validates the concept that one does not have to be female to be a lady. As difficult as it may be to live with such a physiological anomaly I have to admit that, at this time at least, I am a bit envious.
- March 19, 2020 at 9:39 pm #327342LadyRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 285Has thanked: 1023 timesBeen thanked: 491 times
Thanks Araminta. i am not sure what AIS &CAIS are acronyms for. I actually do not feel that i am transgender but rather that there is a distinct femme aspect to my personality but not a distinction, independent personality as you might see in Multiple Personality Disorder. i simply use the name Bobbie to describe me on those times i express my femme side but i also have a mascuside. Just watch me on a hike. i prefer to allow both aspects of me to be expressed independently though i am looking into hiking kilts and even hiking skirts
- March 19, 2020 at 12:16 pm #327235AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 51Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 235 times
i am in a wonderful marriage and i really never thought of fem as being me. i have always had a type-A job and an average size penis “until ” 12 years ago. i am retired spec-ops because we can retire after 15 years. i did take steroids but things were changing a few years later. i am blessed with same doc for 18 years. My testosterone was a panic level low and that’s ok as they have shots but we also noticed changes with shots. My estrogen and progesterone levels were going out of site. To shorten the story. I have to have some testosterone for my health but i was diagnosed with Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. I just developed it late in life. My wife and i struggled because of changes down there and breast beginning to form. My foreskin came back with vengeance and i was losing both length and girth. i was also working hard at the gym to maintain my athletic body as i did it in my job! Finally my wife and i talked as we do everyday but the subject material was on me becoming fem. I could fight it or accept it. Intercourse was becoming difficult because of length so we decided that night our marriage was more important as long as we were intimate! she told me your way too masculine to ever pass but from nips to knees your a girl. I began to wear intimates and felt normal! we celebrated a year later with a men’s underwear burning. I am at home in skinny jeans and tank! We do have some neighbors who know since we mostly have hot tubs and parties. Some guys feel as if my wife needs a big male thing. She is pretty open and tells me she is very fine with me! I do wear a duty uniform to work but generic white panties underneath. My wife’s favorite quote to me is ,”clits belong in panties!” I enjoy it! I wear a 40B! I am dressing more. My wife and me have a normal marriage and we do have fusses but its not sexual fusses! Is life stressful yes but having been a navy seal and my current job stress is normal way of life for me. I am a girl now period! Yes! i was introduced to this fem thing by a physical anomaly but i do understand the hormones and respect all who are male and feel like they should have been born a female or are struggling with themselves. Be who you are and enjoy!
- March 19, 2020 at 2:21 pm #327258LadyRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 285Has thanked: 1023 timesBeen thanked: 491 times
You are one lucky guy/ girl! Your wife’s acceptance of your situation and your creativity as a couple is actually quite remarkable. Best of luck to both of you
- March 19, 2020 at 2:21 pm #327257LadyRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 285Has thanked: 1023 timesBeen thanked: 491 times
You are one lucky guy/ girl! Your wife’s acceptance of your situation and your creativity as a couple is actually quite remarkable. Best of luck to both of you
- March 19, 2020 at 8:39 am #327192Pamela MillerLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
#1 – I absolutely adore women. I love the fashion choices available to them, the look and feel of the clothes and fabrics, the colors, the lacy intimates. I love their hair styles and their eyes and their smiles and their scent. And their legs, oh their legs! And butts. I didn’t date a lot when I was younger, so I used to explain my dressing as “being the woman that I couldn’t date”.
#2 – I have a lot of women in my life – family and friends – so I think that helps me see, understand, and empathize with their perspective. It helps me be more compassionate and nurturing. And because of #1, I really want to look like them. I want to be pretty and admired the same way. But only when I’m enjoying “Pamela” time, not as a permanent change or permanent presentation.
#3 – Dressing is a little bit of stress relief by stepping outside of myself for a little bit. But primarily, dressing for me is fetish, erotic, and sexual. My origin story is sexual and that’s mostly where it has remained. I would say 1% emotional and 99% sexual.
I’m so glad I found this group and someday I’ll have pics to share.
- March 19, 2020 at 5:56 am #327168JSX1575Registered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 32 times
1. you just like womens clothes:
Definitely. They feel so much better. love the fabric against my skin and how female clothing hugs my body, highlighting my curves.
2. you are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body.
Not in my case. Everyone is different though. I respect everyone’s thoughts on this.
3. wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay.
Guilty as charged. This forum isn’t really geared towards sexual talk, so I will leave it at that.
- March 11, 2020 at 9:32 am #325264SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 461Has thanked: 3977 timesBeen thanked: 2198 times
Mmmm, I thought I’d replied to this but then I can’t find it…..
Like many other ladies I feel a mixture of all three.
1. I love the look and feel of women’s clothing, lingerie, makeup and nail colour. I’m always checking out what other women are wearing, what makeup, real or false nails (not judging, just observing). I’ve had to repress my personal dressing throughout my life but having recently come out to my wife I’m planning on giving this side of my personality some air. I’m also conscious of the ‘softer’, less confrontational, more conciliatory side of the female psyche (something the world needs a lot more of imho)
2. I don’t know, sometimes yes, sometimes no. If I could just click my fingers now, would I change? Maybe I would, but half and half would be better</p>
3. definitely plays a big part in my dressing, maybe because it’s always been repressed and time to dress is often rushed and private. My upbringing and environment have also reinforced/highlighted the taboo nature of these desires/compulsion/fetishes. The initial rush I get from dressing and doing my makeup normally subsides if I have time and space to be replaced by an inner calm and peace.
- April 12, 2020 at 2:03 pm #334154Kim RoseLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Seraphina – that’s pretty much word for word my own experience, feelings and thoughts on this! It’s like you’ve stepped into my head and answered for me, and that’s a wonderfully comforting thing! x</p>
- March 11, 2020 at 9:00 am #325260Renea DayLadyRegistered On: February 13, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
Well, Fiona-Ann, this is certainly thought-provoking. In the course of a day I may focus on any one of these but I’ll try to give you my overall perspective.
#1– Probably my strongest agreement. Women have it all over men when it comes to clothing. Fashion is so much more creative and comfortable with so many more opportunities to look and feel pretty. And the fabric feels so much nicer against bare skin.
#2– I have my days when this can cross my mind; when my emotions run high when I hug my granddaughter, when I send my daughter and son-in-law back home out of state, when I’m weeping at a Hallmark movie, but mostly when my mother’s words ring in my ears about my sensitivity and compassion. Even as male as I think I am, I identify so much more as a woman in many of my thoughts and actions.
#3– Most definitely a sexual thing. Women are so much more sexual and especially sensual. Being expressive and caring are so much more female traits and I do identify very strongly with these.
I hope this helps, you really have me a reason to think about it (in a good way). Keep the thoughts coming and enjoy your lunch!
- March 11, 2020 at 8:45 am #325259AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 435 timesBeen thanked: 510 times
Hi, I have just seen this post and had to reply, for me it was just sexual even at the age of 7. It has developed to me wanting to look attractive and yes wear lovely clothes, it saddens me GGs don’t make the most of their choice in what to wear as they have so many lovely options that men do not. That is before we start on make up, putting foundation and eye make up and the rest also makes you look younger something men cannot do ( unless you a feminine gay man ). Now I am intrigued by what it would be like to date a man, of course he would have to be just right for me with a nice personality not to mention drop dead gorgeous lol.
- March 10, 2020 at 11:02 pm #325113SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 461Has thanked: 3977 timesBeen thanked: 2198 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Like many other ladies I feel a mixture of all three.
1. I love the look and feel of women’s clothing, lingerie, makeup and nail colour. I’m always checking out what other women are wearing, what makeup, real or false nails. I’ve had to repress my personal dressing throughout my life but having recently come out to my wife I’m planning on giving this side of my personality some air
2. I don’t know, sometimes yes, sometimes no. If I could just click my fingers now, would I change? Maybe I would, but half and half would be better</p>
3. definitely plays a big part in my dressing, maybe because it’s always been repressed and time to dress is often rushed and private. My upbringing and environment have also reinforced/highlighted the taboo nature of these desires/compulsion/fetishes. The initial rush I get from dressing and doing my makeup normally subsides if I have time and space to be replaced by an inner calm and peace.
- March 10, 2020 at 9:22 pm #325110Samantha MurphyLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
Mostly #1. Women’s clothing is prettier, more comfy and feminine. Men’s clothing is just plain boring to me. I’m trying to learn to appreciate men’s fashion, but I don’t care for it. I feel the #1 rule of men’s fashion is to look at the article of clothing and ask 1 question. Is there something on it unnecessary or fun, if so get rid of it.
#2 I wouldn’t say I feel like a woman trapped in a man’s body, but I’m just beginning to explore my femme side now.
#3 I’ve experienced some arousal at first, but nothing too strong and not every time I dress. I wouldn’t say it’s a sexual thing.
- March 10, 2020 at 5:06 pm #325090Reese FieldsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 12Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
- March 1, 2020 at 8:44 am #296025Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 456Has thanked: 1923 timesBeen thanked: 1717 times
I feel like I have two lives. I have my friends from work and recreation and then a group that knows debbie since they too are cds. I so enjoy my outings and gatherings with the girls and being myself. At times if might be a fetish but with time it has become just natural like this is who I am today before stepping out
- February 11, 2020 at 5:24 am #274942Chloe HelfersLadyRegistered On: February 11, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
It’s all 3 for me, but the first time I was told I looked happy when dressed up made me realize that I truly am a girl stuck inside a boys body. I’ve always always felt so out of place, and like an outcast. When I dress up I feel comfortable in my own skin.
- February 8, 2020 at 12:03 pm #274171Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 286Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 947 times
I must admit it’s a mixture of all 3, when I first started crossdressing it was mostly a sexual thing but the older I’ve gotten it’s more that I just like to wear womens clothes, I’m still in the closet because I’m married and my wife doesn’t know about my crossdressing life, I’m not sure she would understand, if somehow my marriage was to end I would dress 24/7, I’m not sure if i would take the next step in transitioning I’m not sure if I’m to old I’m in my late 60s, we can only see what happens in the future when it happens, I do like wearing women’s clothing because of the colourful clothes they are so much prettier than drab men’s clothes x
- February 8, 2020 at 11:52 am #274170Marcie MayLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 112Has thanked: 836 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
I think I have always had a part girl in me, when my mum was pregnant with me she had a really hard time, and at one point the doctors told her that she had lost the baby, after further test they found me.. I understand that I was meant to be a twin.
My dressing started off as a sexual thing, but I have always loved girlie things, now I older I want to take my dressing to the next level, dressing up is no longer sexual but feels so right, its who I should have been.
Unfortunately my family would not understand so I have to stay in the closet, but I am going to make sure that I at least fulfil part of my desires by secretly learning how to be a woman, maybe one day someone close will understand.
I have a makeover booked in March, and hopefully they will make me up into what I have dreamed I should be.(or what I should have been)
I love this website, although I am new it gives you so much advice and, makes you feel that you can do things that seemed out of reach.
Love you all…xxx
- February 8, 2020 at 11:35 am #274166
- February 8, 2020 at 11:23 am #274161JamiLin AnthonyLadyRegistered On: February 6, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
I know I am not alone, but I am a contradiction. No more a split personality. I enjoy my male side and revel in that. I am an alpha male in most of my life. Profession, past history, Marine, College athlete. But since my early teens, I have been fascinated with women, their personalities, their nature, their way of thinking, their sexuality and everything.
Oh yes, and their fashions and clothing. I love both the male side and parts of me want to feel exactly as woman does.
But I am deep in the closet and can dress only from time to time. So my category is most of the things mentioned.
I would really like to find a like-minded friend or two nearby. Even em-mails and chat to share.