This topic contains 198 replies, has 123 voices, and was last updated by  Roxanne Lanyon 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

fiona moss
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1017

hi girls! i’m in a kind of philosophical mood today. I was thinking about what to post today, whilst sitting in the car eating my lunch during dinner break at work. I got to thinking that there are many reasons why people dress femme. I feel this topic might come over as a little contraversal maybe? I dont know, but I figured three main reasons…..

1. you just like womens clothes

2. you are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body

3. wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay.

ive no doubt, some people would argue that they are a mixture of all three or just two.

I also got to thinking (its a wonder I actually have time to eat my dinner!) that most men sometime in their lives have worn a pair of their wifes panties, but would never admit it. I admit I have too, even when cross dressing was furthest from my mind, I simply had no underpants, so I made do with a pair of my wifes panties! go on girls, help me out with this one!

love and kisses fiona xxx

• Author
    Replies
     courtneyjo 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2016
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 11

Definitely a combination of all 3…as time passes…I enjoy being en femme more and more. Because I’m closeted (would love to be out and about – but not realistic at this point) my female time is limited, but I look forward to each and every opportunity to be Courtney Jo – when they present themselves. Love the feelings within when I am dressed  – could be that I’m a woman trapped in a man’s body…it’s a beautiful feeling!!!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 11, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 722

Trapped? Then honey, let me gently release you!

Your woman, your Roxanne

Donna Richards 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 11, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 37
    1. Great post Fiona!  I would have to say that it’s both #2 and #3.  In my younger years, it was more #2, but as I’ve aged, I’ve come to grips and accepted who I am, therefore I’m a #3.
     stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 61
    Replies: 476

I originally replied to this back in November ’18 with a bit of 1 and 3.   It was what I believed for countless years. Now I take it all back.

CDH and reading lots of posts, replies, and messages, has led me to the realisation that I am actually TG.  I had been closeted for so many years that I, Stephanie,  had been there all along but without the means to express my true identity.  CDH has been/is a revelation! It has answered so many questions.   Some of you girls too have helped set me free.  I have now blossomed into “the woman I always was – ( but didn’t acknowledge it )  –  inside”.  Thanks CDH!

I am now happier and more content than i have ever been. And enjoy being ME – 100% Stephanie.  So definitely a no. 2 for me.

Stephanie P

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Yes, it is true, Stephanee,

This site has brought me out, and I have confessed in one of these sweet surveys, that I really am “bi”.   I adore the thought of being in love with a sweet, gentle “man”, and allowing him to take care of me, and become his significant other! Isn’t that so silly? But it is true. My feelings have completely taken me over, and that is how I want to complete my life – in his arms!

Your Roxanne Lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Stephanee, you are such a wonderful, aware woman.

I am so proud of you! Isn’t it great to wake up one day, and realize so many new things about yourself?  I am Roxanne Lanyon, and ever so happy that I realized I need a Daddy, a man in my life!  I am now such a happy gurl!

Roxanne Lanyon

Shelley Teavee 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 2, 2019
    Replies: 5

i would answer “all of the above” and redefine #2 as having the soul or spirit of a woman within me.  I do not want to transition or feel the need to, but i do know that what happens with me goes beyond fetish and titillation. i am a Pieces and i believe i embody the yin-yang of the sign. i am both male and female, i enjoy dressing and being the best woman i can be and perfecting the illusion like a method actor transforms for a role, and i get a highly charged jolt from the heightened senses and newly unleashed pleasure points that come from the role, the way we walk in heels and a pencil skirt, the way clothes fit and emphasize breasts, legs, hips and butt and wearing lingerie taking those features to new levels of excitement knowing they are designed to entice and create desire for the person or persons you show. hair, nails, makeup, shoes, jewelry, every little layer i add solidifies the role and strengthens the illusion until viola´, i am the role. i believe it and those around me do as well. it is magic when that occurs and it is a very potent dragon to be chasing.  endorphins feel good no matter their source. thinking i am addicted to this behaviour has come to mind many times.

8 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Shelley,

I think a lot like you.  I see myself as a girl, loving my femininity, and so wanting a significant other to be my paramour.  I would adore to have a sweet, gentle man in my life, to take care of me, protect me, and love me!

Roxanne Lanyon “A Woman In Her Heart”

Trinity 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 4, 2015
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 44

Hey Fee, you are so right in saying the 3, but the thing about 2 is that I have asked myself many times if I want to be a woman or if I was into men or if I was bi and I always come up with same answer. If I was able to wave a wand and become a woman for 24 hours I would still desire a woman not a man nothing about men attract me so if I was a woman I would end up being a gay woman so maybe I am a woman trapped in a mans body who knows lol I for sure don’t.

as for 1 that is by far the most reason I do it’s kind of funny my wife and I just talked about this today then I see your post, for me I just want to wear what I want when I want, I build motor homes and campers for a living, no way could I do that in a dress or skirt… the women I work with don’t even try. So when I get home I change out of my jeans and t shirt. Sometimes I throw on my guy sweatpants some time I throw on my V.S. Ones … sometimes I feel like a jean skirt other times a cute dress. It’s just what mood I am in. But I have to admit that for men’s clothing until the last few years the color has been so blahhhh…red black blue grey so freaking boring as I like the bright colors or floral prints and I love yellow and pinks. So yes I love the clothing that is marketed towards women.

as for 3 ….for 25 years I have only been with my wife. No desire for a male and without going into our sex life I will just say that we have found ways to do things to make each other scream with out any entry. And also when we are in the mood Trinity does become very submissive to her wife which does not happen when Trinity is not around, but to say I dress for your number 3 I don’t it just sometimes happens that way.

3 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Trinity,

I confess, girl, I love being a woman.  More than I coan ever imagine! I guess I am bi.  I love the thought of having a man around, and belonging to him.  Dressing pretty for him, being his woman, or even his wife, thrills me so much! I hope I will find one one day to be my significant other!  I just want to be in his sweet, gentle, loving arms, forever!

Roxanne Lanyon

Ann Green 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2019
    Replies: 16

Hi Fiona.  I think it’s mainly reason 2 for me.  I do love looking at womens clothing – its absolutely cool.  So reason 1 comes in for a strong second place.  But for whatever reason,  I’ve never actually owned very much of it.  What I love is to put on a gaff and a pretty bodysuit.  I truly feel like a woman when I do that – I’m a tomboy woman wearing jeans and shirt, but I’m a woman without doubt.  A tight gaff gives me a fairly smooth flat pelvis and lets me feel as if that extra anatomy is just up there inside of me.  A bodysuit feels feminine, it hugs my body and my flat chest, and it gives me a little bit more feminine shape overall.  When I’m compressed into my girl-suit, I feel like the girl-athlete I wish I’d been.  I can understand the reason 3 things that others have talked about, because it can sometimes be a turnon for me to look at bras and panties.  But once I’m in them, I’m just a girl with a warm feeling all over.  🙂

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Ann, My Lady,

I pray to heaven for that “warm feeling all over”.  I love it so much, I’d rather feel that than, anything else.

Roxanne, “Heart is Beating Femininity”

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 785

i am all 3. love woman’s clothing, i am female stuck in a male body, and 3rd  i would call it a hobby, fetish kind of feeling. letting my feminine side out.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

With you, Yours, how nice!

Roxanne Lanyon

Brandy B 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 21, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 41

I’m a 1 and a 3.  I have no desire to transition as I love my guy life…but love dressing and sometimes love the sexual feeling and electricity that comes with it.  Like most I have evolved over the decades and my dressing has changed from just panties and occasional bras…and even more occasional nighties, to full dressing, including wigs, makeup, heels, corsets, etc. The more i can make myself look feminine when I dress, the better so I often am in search of the little things (better makeup, jewelry, accessories) that help complete the look.  An I have changed from being a hetero cd to one who is bi curious.

7 users thanked author for this post.
     Kelly Terry 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 26, 2018
    Replies: 29

Lot’s of opinions here and I feel I need to add mine. While #3 is interesting for me #1 is the major reason. The way I can come to that conclusion is that while in the mood I go for #3, I can have lots of kinky thoughts and such but after orgasm #3 is gone while #1 stays. Also most of the time I do dress without any sex in mind, I do it just because I like the feeling.
    As for #2 – while I know that male and female behave differently I don’t feel I change that much when I dress. I feel calmer/less stressed and such but anything else feminine I feel I show no matter what I wear.

Chelly Kross 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 21, 2019
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 63

Definitely #1 and #3.  I’ve always had a fascination with high heels and pantyhose,  whether on me or someone else.  As I grew older is when it turned to dresses, skirts, make up on me. Trying to look as glamorous as I could. Then into role play over the last 7-8yrs when I met my current SO and confessed my desires to her as soon as we started dating.

Chelly

5 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Chelly, honey,

I so wish that could happen to me!  I do!  I love being “bi”.

Roxanne Lanyon

Leah 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 13, 2018
    Replies: 37

Number 1 and 3 for sure.  Wearing lingerie and getting dressed up with wig, heels and clothe is a turn on for me.  I have always loved the look and feel

Gerella Enigma 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 19, 2019
    Replies: 23

Most definitely 3 but perhaps for a different reason than many others. I was always fascinated by women’s lingerie and, as a young man, was forever eager to find what was under a skirt or a blouse and if it matched what I was most intrigued by. (Most of my information came from perusing the ladies intimate section of the old Sears catalog.) As a devotee of stockings and garters, you can imagine my delight when I found that attire on a girlfriend. One accommodating lass, learning of my affection for hosiery, even assisted me in obtaining a small collection of my own which I would don for our lovemaking sessions. In any case, I have continued dabbling in the softness of femininity ever since. To me, there is nothing more erotic than the feel of nylon encased legs tangled together during an intimate encounter. So, although I’ll probably never dress outside the confines of my own home I’ve been fortunate to encounter women, as well as men, who are just as aroused as I am to indulge me and my delicious secret. It’s getting hot in here so I think I’ll go slip into a pair of thigh highs, panties and heels.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Gerella,

I would adore to endulge you, dear.  Even be your woman!

Roxanne

Ricky 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2019
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 29

#1 and #3

I love women’s clothes from the look to the feel! I also find them very sexual and its kind  of a fetish!  All sorts of fantasies with #3! But it started with #1!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Dear,

I adore wearing pretty things, like knee high skirts, nylons, and flouncy blouses for mr man, that will make him smile when I caress him.  I love being a good wife for him!

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 88

I think #3 is closest to my reason for dressing.  My entre into women’s clothes was through feminine rubber items….boots, girdles, gloves, boots and bathing caps…and I became enamored with all things femme.  I now love wearing satin, silk, lace, leather in feminine styles.  It is a huge turn on for me and my SO.  I don’t think that I am a woman trapped inside a male body.  I love doing masculine things, but then a switch clicks and I become dressed.  I am also very tactile and love the feel of smooth, silky materials.  I also love wearing high heels, 4″ or taller, and have become reasonably proficient in walking like a woman.

I think that I was imprinted as a child and am now fulfilling these desires.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 523

ME too !!!  But I prefer sheer materials, chiffon, and fuzzy crop tops, sweater dress’s, a line jersey mini skirts, and any top that shows my cleavage………….and yes, I TOO can walk like a woman !!!  So says my wife………..gotta get out one of these days ~~~  Hope to meet you there someday !!

Mikki

Brianna Lynch 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 11, 2019
    Replies: 39

Fiona , I agree with your ideas , but there is another for me , yes cloths are just cloths , and at times certain items imprint in us . with this in mind it is yet another way that I could build a stronger bond in my eyes with my mother , the sharing of enjoying some clothing articles that no one else was aware of , a secret bond between  mother and me .

Huggs Bri

Simone C 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 23, 2019
    Replies: 41

Interesting question.

To be honest when I transform I become my female self completely and leave my male persona behind. I feel like a woman, behave like a woman and feel whole, just wish I LOOKED a little more like a woman at times. Not that I don’t feel whole when a man, just it feels different.

As for sexual desire, well like the woman I become there is a tingling down there sometimes, it feels like it is inside not outside if you understand. Nothing wrong there, women are sexual beings too! And my nipples can get v sensitive, which they don’t when I’m not transformed.

The clothing is so different and when fully transformed I can be whoever I want!

Make sense?

9 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Simone,

I truly understand!  I feel that way as well.  I feel like I want to belong to a man, a sweet, gentle man, who will care for me, and make me his very own.

Roxanne Lanyon mcanoe84@yahoo.com

Anonymous
      Registered On:

To me………..makes perfect sense……………for sure about that ‘tingling’ feeling, and the sensitivity of the breasts………just love those feelings !!!!  Impossible to get as a man !!!

Mikki

Grogie Grogs 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 9, 2017
    Replies: 26

1 and 3 describe me.

Erica Inside 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2018
    Replies: 107

I would say all 3 and the some. I find a bible bath and shaving my legs very therapeutic. I like how the cloths make me feel. I have only gone out in public a few time completely made over. But wear panties and leggings, Jean’s and venturing into footwear frequently. I wish I cared a little less about the opinions out there. I am my worst critic. I think I look cute. Who cares what anyone else thinks. 😁

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Erica,

You ARE cute!

Roxanne Lanyon

Dani Dreams 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 12, 2019
    Replies: 4

Crossdressing makes me feel closer to being the woman I wish I was. But the reason is as much about my inner feelings as the excitement of the touch of feminity on my skin.

I do hate that my wife wants no part of feminization, she feels it is of the devil.

There is also sexual excitement at times too. But is not my only reason.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

The devil ?  He’s the one that lays traps for you (us) and gives us so many temptations AFTER we are all dressed……………..good luck with your passion………….

Mikki

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Dani,

I love your words.  I could belong to you, easily!

Roxanne

Michelle Free 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2019

Hi ladies ,like to think its a bit of all 3 for myself.  I love to feel pretty and love the feeling of women’s clothing, when i was a teen i used to dress up in my older sister’s stuff and felt amazing in her clothes.  At some point i definitely felt like i should’ve been born a girl, but like many i do love the man side of myself, im a blue collar guy in my day to day but long to embrace my fem side. Id love to be able to get out fully enfemme and flirt with some men who might find me attractive

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I want to!

Roxanne Lanyon

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Replies: 462

My crossdressing started with a love of wearing pantyhose and wanting to show my legs. In many steps over a lot of years I created Patty. Being Patty lets me show off my legs in pantyhose. I’m pretty simple. That’s my love and passion.

In group meeting with other CD’s, I’ve been identified as a fetish dresser. I do it for fun and the thrill of it. I agree with that.

Tiffany Wells 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2019
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 60

For me I love the way the clothes make me feel. They make me feel desirable, sexy, and hot! I love being able to switch from abnoxius construction guy during the day to sexy polite woman in the evening it gives me a understanding and appreciation for both sex’s!  And it turns me on sexually to know that men and women find me desirable to be able to be the dominant male then switch to the submissive female and besides the way that women’s clothes feel on a smooth body is just down right exhilarating

Shelley Teavee 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 2, 2019

Tiffany, BAM, you nailed it hon! The things you wrote about offer up so many positives to me ranging from the sensual and sexual to one’s sense of worth and well being. These are all rewarding and fun buttons being pushed.

2 users thanked author for this post.
         Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

Shelley,

I love the way you think!

Being able to be a sweet, gentle, feminine woman is so wonderful, for me.  I adore being a woman, so much!  I feel so sweet, gentle, and caring, and adore being loved by others.  It is what I was meant to feel.  I so want to please my “significant other”, no matter whether he/she wants me to belong to him/her.  And, I really, really do!

Roxanne Lanyon, “A feminine Heart Beats inside me”.

Donna James 
      Participant
      Registered On: March 4, 2019
      Replies: 313

As somebody who spends my working week driving a large piece of plant in a very male dominated arena I also understand the feel of escaping to the opposite in free time. One is smelly, dirty and ugly the other fragrant, pure and beautiful. Functional course dour clothes replaced by lovely in look and feel . Ying and Yang as the Chinese say.

Donna x

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 240

I know exactly what you mean! I’m with you there’s 100% Im also a construction guy love being a big loud dude then going home and throwing on a cute soft floral dress 🙂

There’s so much awesome duality there it give me such a charge!

Donna James 
        Participant
        Replies: 313

If only they knew Lily. From construction to cosmetics.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Tiffany,

I just love it so!

Roxanne lanyon

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 47

my life in a nutshell is what you have described. sexually completeness.

Juli Hawk 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 4, 2019
    Replies: 3

Fetish, sexuality and role play all the way.  I obtain best orgasms while wearing women’s clothing and the sex is out of this world between my wife and I when I dress up during.  That being said, my wife enjoys variety, so I don’t cross dress intimately all the time.  I am all man and she loves her man, but we also enjoy the kink and the variety and the expressions available when I cross dress.  When I was very young, I thought of being a girl, but I don’t wish to be a woman at all these days.  I just enjoy the feeling and inspiration of the clothes and how my body reacts to them.

9 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Julie,

I could easily be the woman in a relationship.  In fact, that is what I would rather be!  Being a wife would be such a wonderful thing for me, and I just know I could learn to be so good at it!  Anyone out there need a loving “wife”?  Please?

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
      Registered On:

You have taken the words out of our mouths———-same for us–very exhilarating and much longer lasting…………I also do the man thing half the year—then the total fem thing when I can shave totally, except that little inverted V……………I am more than encouraged and supported, I am totally into realism, and fem to fem fantasy and exploration………due to our normal existence, when the time arrives, we do every weekend we can………Glad to see someone else in this boat……………I was a bit wondering……..I don’t do under-dressing—and all the ‘stuff’ doesn’t do much for me if I’m alone, but with my wife, I can emolt into one sexy and teasing to the eye creature…………….sounds to me, you can too…………bless the two of you……………..

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

Yes, Honey,

I too need companionship.  Him/her who can make me a happy, loved girl, allowed to please my spouse in intimate ways.  My life would finish complete with a lover, one who really gets along with me as Roxanne.  I could be so good and nice for him/her then.  I would adore my partner so much!

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 25

Kinda of a combination of reason. As early as 4 years old my sister would dress me in her clothes and we would play and my mother didn’t care. So it started as fun playing and being a little girl. This went on till I was 6 and my Mom thought that I was to old to be little Samantha. Which she called me all the time when I was dressed up. I hit my teens and it became exciting to explore myself as a girl and a boy. As I became an adult it became both Fun and exciting. I only get to do it when my wife is gonna so I get the most out of being a woman if only for a weekend once in a while.

Danielle Dawson 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 4, 2019
    Replies: 6

I like this post,

this has got me thinking. I feel it is depending on mood or day a mixture of all three.

I love the cloths and accessories jewelry

it can be sexual but not really much

and I do believe I’m femme at heart, I’ve always never fit in with the guys’d in high school never really did the rambunctious stuff guys do.. I always felt like I was more relatable with the girls. It’s something I’ve always just passed off as just petite and more mature than the rest and was just more empathetic to girls but more and more Im relising I enjoy everything femme.

So again a little mixture of all of all three

thabjs for the post it got me thinking and I love philosophy.

Bianca Everdene 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 11, 2017
    Replies: 192

I’m just a big number 1 Fiona, but don’t just like their clothes, also make up, jewellery, accessories, products to look and feel fab ( fake tan, waxing, wigs, products to enhance (or hide) their shape, etc etc. They can do it, why can’t we if we want to have a bit of fun and feel better. Sorry if it seems simplistic, but it is for me.

All I wish for is Sexual equality in our time, for us and for women.

love

B

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Wonderful wish, Bianca!  I pray it comes true!

Your Roxanne

anne-marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 26, 2018
    Replies: 174

When I started on this pathway at the tender age of 9 years old it was just curiosity and the love of clothes. Later it became not just the clothes but a sexual thing as well. As time has passed it is rarely sexual but I have grown to feel more femme inside but still the love of clothes. Currently the femme at heart part is prevalent though I do still love clothes and dressing.

Roxanne waxed lyrical about how much she loves being her partners woman. I’m not fortunate enough to have a partner but often fantasise about how I would love to become a woman and have a partner who would take me as his woman and how I would fulfill womans role with him – in all senses (he could also be she just so long as she was dom and I could submit to him/her).

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Anne-Marie,

I would so love to have a partner.  I am ever so feminine, and would really enjoy being a wife to a nice person.  I have so much love to give, and I so enjoy giving it.

Roxanne lanyon

Tanya Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 10, 2019
    Replies: 127

I think I started as 1, with a bit of 3. As a teenager I loved the sexual thrill but I knew I liked clothes for what they were; pretty, feminine things. As I’ve grown older I simply love to wear female clothes. I love the thought of getting up in a morning and putting on a pretty bra that fits properly, knickers that look good and feel good to wear, comfortable tights or hold ups and a pretty dress or skirt and top. There are times when I feel really sexy when I’m dressed and I still get that thrill but I think its more simply feeling horny (if I can use that word) rather than getting excited about what I’m wearing. Tanya.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

You go, Girl!

I enjoy the feel of a pretty skirt and blouse, and my stockings hugging my thighs.  I love the dangling necklaces and earrings, and the clunk of my kitten heels.  And I adore the touch of my partner, as he adores me, as well.  Lord, it is so great being his girl!  When he pulls me toward him, and lowers his lips to mine, I simply shiver all over.  And I love to listen to his sighs and moans as I “touch” him in those intimate places.  Oh, I want him so much, and will do everything I can to keep him in my life.  I have so much love to give, and I want to give it all to him!

His Woman, His Wife, Roxanne Lanyon

Davina Evans 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2019
    Replies: 76

Thanks Fiona,

Used to be 3 and 1, but now it is 1 and 3. I am feeling most comfortable in myself.

Davina

Maggie Diaz 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 1, 2019
    Replies: 27

I am definitely number 2.  I am stuck in this body and so desire to be a women.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Maggie,

I would give my soul to live with him the rest of my life! Truly!

Roxanne

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh Maggie,

How I would adore being his girl!  I would be such a nice woman for him!

Roxanne

Samantha Duncan 
    Registered On: April 1, 2019

I am a 1 and a 3 I love dressing up, and it turns me on also.

Heather Jameson 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 1, 2019
    Replies: 20

Hi Fiona, definitely a 2 with a hint of 3 thrown in. I’m bisexual and have definitely used my wardrobe to get a man’s attention and who doesn’t like a few frilly things in the bedroom.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

My kind of girl!

Roxanne

Anne Preuss 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 13, 2018
      Replies: 331

Right there with you sister

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I’m a 3.  I’ve indulged the fantasy dream a very long time, but never really acted upon it.  Too masculine and too boy………….and then marriage.  Maybe a year later, we decided to to the boy-to-girl–girl to boy thing and really just very simple stuff, no shaving, a little make-up and a Halloween wig.  I was kind of turned on the whole evening, and my wife discovered she had ‘struck a nerve’……….it didn’t take long for her to suggest a more exploratory ‘date’, but this time, with panties, bra, complete casual make-up, and shaved legs, but that same ole wig……………..and we stayed home, but the party simply roared to life.  She was all in, and so was I.   A long downhill slope, forty years later, we engage during the winter months, and pushing the complete transformation each season makes it for more realistic presentations.  My wife will always tell me to why don’t you go ‘get sexy’………and there’s no argument.  I will completely shave, it takes two hours of make-up, and another 30 just for getting the corset, and undegarments on, and then she yells to me if the wig stylist is needed……….( she’s the stylist)………..Upon seeing the creation, she’ll say something, Oh, you’re so sexy tonight, how do you feel ???  Duhhh……sexy !!  We then go our family room, and sit at our bar, and face each other, having a few drinks, and just talking…….and usually she’ll run her hand along my leg and explain, Oh, so smooth, just perfect.  “But please, pour me another glass of wine” where I have to slide off the stool and walk ( as sexy) as I can out of the room and back in…….and she then would say something, like, “my gosh, you’re walk is so feminine”…………..YES, I tried…………”Why don’t you model for me”…….and I never argue………I’ve learned to walk on 5/6 inch heels, and in a short skirt, or short three quarter sleeve clud dress, while I don’t think I would ever pass outside, she claims that I’m very good.  Maybe we’ll take a break in the bathroom and freshen up the gloss and maybe the mascara, but we’ll continue on, making both of us hotter and hotter…………she tells me that the sexier I look and act, the more she enjoys it and loves it.   By one o clock it’s time to retire, and she’ll ask what color babydoll I’ll be wearing since she likes to match it, and of course, another touch up with the make-up, another spritz of perfume and we’ll cuddle with hands caressing and foundling each other………she’ll whisper for me to get on top of her, she likes to see her mate, and our panties rub slowly against each other while she tickles my breast……….eventually, no constraints are enough, and ‘release has is enjoyed– and we end in each other’s arms, never thinking to take off the wig, the eyelashs, the long nails, or the nightie…………Clean up and back to drab the next morning………..we have usual things to do and I. of course, have to clean the vanity, pick up all the clothes, back in the drawer or the laundry, and we go about our normal day.  I don’t use breast forms, they get in the way, and I can show a good A cleavage………..she’s said on some occasions that if I wanted to search on how to get to a B, she’d think that’d be great……….not yet.  AS I said, I don’t think about this constantly, it’s never interfered with our life, with four kids, now ALL out of the house, and I don’t think about having to wear anything during the week, or under my make clothes……..however, I DO think what in the world could I do to enhance and /make more sexy’ the next time, even if that time is eight hours away, or five months………………neither of us have EVER shown any gay interest, or even bi………never had any desire to include anyone else.this is between the two of us, our secret…………..and we have been loyal, honest and supportive in our life completely………..we see nothing to be ashamed with or racked with guilt………..it’s simply………great fun…………………!!!

Denise Walker 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 25, 2019

1 and 3 would go some way towards explaining what it means to me.

2 is a kind of a funny one for me. I think some people might try to say that about me to explain some of my thoughts and feelings, if I cared enough to tell them. I just consider myself a man who does not conform to how those people expect me to behave and feel. If it wasn’t for the expectations of the world around me, it would probably crossed my mind to try cross dressing a long time ago.

It’s not something I’ve consciously held back from doing, though, the biggest factor is probably that the last 6 months or so is the first time I’ve lived completely on my own. I’ve got time and space to do what I like, and I’m making the most of it. I mean that in general terms, not just cross dressing.

Lilly Worth 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 24, 2019

I’d say 1 I love the clothes and all the styles to choose from.

And 2 because I have always felt I wanted or should have been born a girl. I dream of a different life where I am a gorgeous tall blonde with

And 3 definitely as I love to dress up and play with  my toys, my favourite outfit is my naughty schoolgirl costume. Even now just talking about it has me getting hot and bothered. Lol

Tiffany Alexis 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 453

Started out as 3, when I was a kid, but now mostly 2. It’s become part of my identity now, I look in the mirror and I see the girl that I can be, once in a while. It feels right, and good to be en femme. I love the feel of dresses, and the wind on my bare, shaved legs. Since I have a decent bit of land on the bayou, I love to sit out there and feel the sun on my shoulders and thighs, feeling sexy and maybe a bit sultry. I know I look kinda like a quarterback with falsies on (6’2”, 210lbs) but I really don’t give a rats a##. I really just upped doing this recently, I am in my 40s and really didn’t have the opportunity to indulge this side of me. There are things about being a man that I like, I have a traditional family with two boys I love being a dad to, a job in emergency services that I can kick ass and take names at, and that’s fun and 2 decades of this has brought me to the peak of my skills and respect, but I also live for the holy grail—everyone out of town, and me not at work. Then I can be Tiffany, at least at home.  I love my time as a woman, and honestly would do it every day if I could. I won’t, though, because my wife does NOT know and would NOT understand. I’m fine with this, I’d never stray or end our marriage over it, but I’m sure as hell she would. I also live in the semi rural south, and pretty sure I’d have a bit of trouble there too, as I’m fairly well known and respected in the emergency services field. Although I’ve given the occasional lecture underdressing. The isolation is probably the worst, there is literally no one I can talk to here,and my family would be weirded out by it too, although I think they would come around eventually. The fear of getting caught, by family (two little boys can get into ALOT of stuff I wouldn’t guess) or neighbors or some random dude I know fishing in the bayou is there too. But I’ve come too far to drop it now, hopefully my stuff stays unfounded, and the odd 3-5 day stretch of totally Tiffany continues. It is helpful to know there are others out there.

Tiffany

Tara April 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 27, 2019
    Replies: 22

1 and 2 not 3 it isnt sexual for me. 

I do like women and would like one day to have a relationship with a GG women! I would enjoy having her help me with clothes and makeup!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Ever so sweet!

Roxanne

MarthaLouise 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 27, 2019
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 55

I just love to wear women’s clothes. Also  I feel I am a man in a woman’s body. Just love my time as a woman

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

If only you were one.

Roxanne

Brooke Childs 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 18, 2019

For me it started out as sexual thing. More and more I find myself wanting to be Brooke outside of the bed room. I am still evolving to a point that I can say I am happy and complete.

Brooke

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Lord, you are no where near close, yet!

Roxanne

Anonymous
    Registered On:

For me, wearing women’s clothes is a sexual thing. I got some of my earliest erections while in my mom’s girdles. Of course, I didn’t know what an erection was back then. I just enjoyed the feeling.

Sounds like me.  I used to sneak my mom’s bras from the laundry basket in the bathroom and hide out in my bed trying it on underneath the blankets.  I never got caught that I can remember but I bet my mom knew what was happening.  It felt soooooooo good.

Kimmie 
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2016
      Replies: 49

My mom almost caught me once. I hid my things (or I should say, her things that I kept) in our bathroom. The room had a drop down ceiling AND I moved one of the tiles and kept my things on the adjacent tile. I forgot to lock the door once and, as I was taking something down, she walked into the room. I was wearing a gridle under my pants and because I had stretched over my head, the top was showing. I don’t think she noticed. In any case, she never said anything.

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

Wouldn’t it be nice if she had feminized you right there, and made you play with he neighborhood little bois, as their girl friend?

Roxanne

Anonymous
    Registered On:

wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay

Kimmie 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 27, 2016
    Replies: 49

For me, wearing women’s clothes is a sexual thing. I got some of my earliest erections while in my mom’s girdles. Of course, I didn’t know what an erection was back then. I just enjoyed the feeling.

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Replies: 785

1 and 2 for me. i love wearing female cloths, stuck in a mans body when i should of been a female. if i don;t dress up like a female i feel not normal and depressed. i love dressing up as female, its part of me that its normal to dress up in female cloths and be happy. its like a switch off with male mode and dress like a female would and be my self.i have my own collection of female clothing and make up and perfume, wigs, nail polish,nylons, heels, bras, panties, and pads.   nothing like being the true person i should be and enjoy life as a female when i can

Val’sheril Starsong 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 3, 2019
    Replies: 217

1, 2, and 3 in that order.

To explain: Aesthetically women’s clothes (and by that I include all aspects of fashion) are just so much more interesting and varied than men’s.  While I can’t deny Val is a part of my life ultimately its root is in an artistic appreciation for female form and fashion.

Yes, she’s become her own person, and I find her impacting my personality and lifestyle choices.  Not that she’s this overpowering force; that would be selling short her feminine wiles.  However she is content to live in harmony or even in submission to my male self; she does not seek to overpower but rather to live in harmony, and that is her most important lesson to teach me.

While I’m ashamed to admit it yes, even in the midst of my midlife crisis I do get a sexual charge from Val and everything she represents, but it’s… well, it’s put into perspective by the worldview 40 years of experience have given me.  I cannot afford to be selfish, rather my heart is to give, particularly to the wonderful lady who has graced my life with her presence of late.  If she asked me to hang up my skirts and dresses for good I probably would, but fortunately she has been the most supportive person in my life, and I can only hope that we can be together geographically on a permanent basis.  Jaycee, you are something truly special and I am honored that you have seen fit to make me a part of your life. <3

Vanessa Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2018

#1 and #2 for me Ladies.  I echo Kay Smith’s comments without a doubt!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

. . . . and I echo the lonliness you bring to my inner thoughts, my sweet.

Roxanne

Kay Smith 
    Participant
    Replies: 28

I have always been a girl at 💓 I have always dreamed about waking up and bring a a girl like I should have been 😍

Anne Preuss 
      Participant

Kay my dear,

I so much feel your pain and desire to wake up from this bad male dream to a beautiful female reality.

Hugs,

Anne

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

My Anne,

That would be ever so nice, wouldn’t it?

Your Roxanne

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Dear Kay,

I would be ever honored to be there when your eyes fluttered open.  Being your girl would so satisfy my soul.

Roxanne

James Avery 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 11, 2019
    Replies: 1

There are a lot of reasons for me. first of all panties just fit better and are cooler than men’s underwear. As far as fulling dressing up, women’s clothes are lighter and breath better and yes there is a sexual aspect of it and although I’m not passable, wearing female clothes makes me feel sexy. Could I be confusing the excitement as sexy? I don’t know but I do enjoy looking at myself while dressed

Paula Worth 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 14, 2018
    Replies: 14

Its 1 and 2 for me.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2018
    Replies: 42

It’s #1 and #2 for me

Lexigurl 
    Participant

Oh, so true, Lexi! Maybe we could stroll around the house together?

Roxanne Lanyon

Ah – The only girl I stroll around the house with is my girl, Emi Queen.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oops! So sorry, Lexi!

Roxanne

Lexigurl 
    Participant

I’m late to this party but is there a #4 – because it just feels nice?

#1/#4 – yes but only certain kinds of clothes (soft, feminine, cute, sexy), and not publicly.

#2 – no, I have a part of my personality and brain that is feminine, and she likes attention, but she’s not the dominant part of me, nor do I want her to be.

#3 – yes, but less than it used to be. That’s good in some ways. I can walk around the house or underdress without feeling like I’m in heat. But, a little sad in other ways because those youthful feelings while dressed, or even thinking about dressing, aren’t easy to replicate.

6 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh, so true, Lexi!  Maybe we could stroll around the house together?

Roxanne Lanyon

Amy Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Replies: 238

This is a tough one for me to answer as well. Definitely a bit of all three, more 1&3 than 2. I have loved being a man, never felt that there was a woman trapped inside of me, and though I have recently embraced dressing, I still love being a manly man. Only Amy has started wanted some time as well. So, needless to say, I am still confused, and am not sure where I am going to end up, except that I think that I shall still want to be a man most of the time, but I need to be a more complete “Amy”.

Make any to you, girls? Not sure that it does to me, but that’s kind of how I’m seeing myself now.

The other point, I want to make, is that this site has helped me a lot, if not to actually understand, but to being more accepting of my femme self.

The sudden death of the 90210 actor the other day serves to remind us that this precious gift we have, life, which in and of itself is not really understood by most, can be taken from us so quickly, its’ almost mind boggling.

So lets do our best to be ourselves, even if we don’t know the whole answer.

Love to all.

Amy

Asmi Ash 
      Participant
      Registered On: February 24, 2019

Hmm… I will take a big portion of #1, with some helping of #2 garnished with some #3 on top to add some spice please 😉 .

Amy, I loved your answer and can relate to with you— rather to most of the discussion here. We all have never met, don’t know each other, are of different age, ethnicity, nationality… yet can think or feel so same!

Isn’t there a message—an indication that this seed was planted in all of us and the tree that grew may have some variation but more or less the same…

Well, about point 2 I think, though many of us don’t agree on it, it is a big thing to ponder on. Unless it is predominantly sexual kick, most of us get a soothing pleasure out of dressing. I may not feel that a woman is ‘trapped’ inside my ‘man’ but she certainly coexists and I have loved the feeling.

Love….

PS. Being here is the nicest thing Asmi did in her life.

anne-marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 26, 2018
    Replies: 174

What type of cross dresser am I. Good question and I could probably come up with more than 3 answers and the answers are also fluid. Of the 3 options you provide. 1 always. I adore the feel of woman’s clothes. I have a current penchant for underwired bras – love the feel of the clasp in the small of my back and the cups and underwires as they embrace my breast & forms. I have some long stretchy skirts which are a nice snug (O.K. tight) fit. The materisl sends me loopy (not that I’m not already).

My personality also has significant and substantial feminine aspect which make me significantly female. Its almost like there is a dominant Anne-Marie tempered by a less dominant male other inside a male shell. Its O.K. though, I’ve coped with this for over 50 years.

To a lesser extent now than when I was younger there can be a sexual component. I really have to think about the things that get my rocks off now though but its not totally a water spout yet. I still need some gratification, just not as much as I used to – thankfully.

There you go. Hope that answers the question.

Take care y’all.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I’ve always felt like I was supposed to be a woman, even at an early age.

However there’s no hiding the fact that I’m built like a football player ( 6’4″ 230)

So I mostly do it at home, kind of half-living my truth. I have to admit there is a sexual element to it, too.

Jasmine Jeffries 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 28, 2018
    Replies: 154

Great question I am trying to figure out the answer all I can say is I have been dressing since I put on my first pair of pantyhose at five years old I have a urges to do it feels so right Jasmine

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I know, and love, that feeling, girl!

Roxanne

Lexigurl 
        Participant

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Lexigurl.
     stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 61
    Replies: 476

Mostly 1 and a bit of 3.

I am fascinated by my realisation that i have more than one personality. I enjoy being a man, but can also experience some of what it is like to be a woman, at least physically, when i am dressed.  I absolutely love the feeling of female clothes – especially the feeling of a bra strap across my back and the different way you have to walk in heels, and the feeling of stockings and suspenders ….   you all know what i mean.

I go out dressed in the countryside where i can avoid close contact, and love the feeling of being out in the world as a woman. I feel sort of blessed that i have these two personas. How boring it must be as just a man or a woman.  My “normal” one dimensional male friends don’t know what they are missing!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh, I do – and you are no where near that place yet.

Roxanne

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 102

All 3.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

At some point, it’s been all 3. Early on I conflated my dressing women’s clothing with sexual gratification. However, lately,  I’ve had to analyze everything in great setail, I have come to the conclusion that it is not a sexual thing. While I can find a really nice pair of nylon panties to be quite sensual, it’s not something I get off on.

It’s become clear that it’s mostly #2 with #1 thrown in for good measure. I find women’s clothing fascinating and even fun. But I dress to express a core part of who I am, the woman I’ve already wanted to be.

Blair Cash 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2016
    Replies: 15

Well I m not #2 i like wearing the femme clothes as a man without the transformation. As soon as get home its off with my make duds and into my femme jeans panties and bras blouses and if home alone heels. Now i do underdress when out but usually stealth panties

#3 as well i still get a thrill out of sexy lingerie teddys and stockings. I must say a shift has occurred in my 50s as #3 not as frequent

Now with me, in my 50s I see the exact opposite.   Much more frequent now than it was.  Of course most of that may be pure opportunity.   Now every day I am wearing SOMETHING, be it a camisole or panties or hosiery…….

Danielle Rostencowski 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 9, 2019
    Replies: 12

Mostly #3 but some #1. Not #2…

Blair Cash 
    Participant

Anne,

Thank you for the kind words and support. I haven’t really been on this site too much. I’m just starting to learn to navigate it. Finding someone to share with would be fantastic!

We actually did a day at the lake as a group.  maybe 10 of us.  I am Feels-good there if you want a first friend.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  fiona moss.
     Jenny Jackson 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 24, 2018
    Replies: 8

1. I really do just like women’s clothes.

3. It is sexual for me. It does turn me on!

But the main reason is that it is a release for me. At work, I am a skilled tradesman, in a very masculine field. At home, I am expected to be very masculine and play the traditional masculine role. I live in a house with my wife and two daughters and my mother in law. I have been the sole provider up till my daughters graduated college and started teaching. I’m the one who is supposed to be the problem solver, handyman, tough as nails, not afraid of anything kind of husband and dad. I have, and always will treat my wife and daughters as the princess they deserve. But sometimes I need to feel pretty, I feel like I need to pamper myself. I need to be the princess. I need to be able to watch a movie and shed a tear of happiness when the guy kisses the girl of his dreams for the first time. The major obstacle I run in to is isolation. My family doesn’t know and would have a very hard time accepting it. I’ve  only met one other cross dresser in person and she was just trying to get someone to support her drug habit. I don’t have the courage to go out in public so I have to make excuses to go away for a night, just to go to a hotel by myself and dress up and watch a movie.  Hopefully, one day, I will find a like minded girl to dress up with and talk. I just feel like in the Louisville area there aren’t many like minded ladies out there, or at least I don’t know where to find them.

Lexi4Fun 
      Participant
      Registered On: February 4, 2019
      Replies: 10

Jenny, I can’t imagine having to be in a house with “others”, whether wife or family, as I am single, never married, but have had girlfriends. I have read too many stories on other sites, including fb, about marriages being strained or even ended, due to the need or want to crossdress. I do understand. I am just hoping it doesn’t affect yours in an adverse way. I think that perhaps, your heartfelt share here could be done, with your spouse, but not bring up the crossdressing part, at least for now. I am not a marriage counselor, by all means, but, communication is key, to survival in this life, in so many ways. Say what you said here, and perhaps some of the “pressure” could be relieved through just the understanding of feelings. Your reasons why you might dress are so similar to mine. I just want to “let go”, let my hair down, literally and figuratively. I can be soft, watch LMN, cry, do girl stuff, and not feel as though I am being judged, as I live alone. Your post made me think, and want to reach out, because, again, communication, and sharing are healthy, and even healing. I have gone to a group that deals with this, and he is a licensed psychologist who does not, disapprove, of crossdressing or any sort of LGBTQ behavior, and while nothing was specifically addressed regarding me, it was helpful to just be in a group of people who shared the same thoughts and desires. It was a private, but group event, and it was awesome. Some of us, in fact many were dressed in “en femme” mode, but not all. It was healthy, open, and kind of inspiring. It was at the MetroWellness Center, here in St. Petersburg, Florida, and there may be similar places where you live. I hope I helped, and I think we are all here to help each other in various ways.

Jenny Jackson 
        Participant

Thank you for reaching out. I probably do need to talk out some of my feelings and communicate with my wife better. I think holding back feelings and just dealing with them by myself is another of society’s masculine roles that I tend to shove myself into, and feel the need to escape from occasionally.

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

I so wish there was a place like that near me!  I would live there forever!

Roxanne Lanyon

Anne Preuss 
      Participant

Jenny,

You are not alone.  Many of us, myself included, were/played the tough masculine guy since that’s what our family and society expected.  We put up a good front when inside, we wish we could be the woman who gets to snuggle up with our partner and lean on them.   I sense the lonely cry for companionship.  Have you tried searching for friends here on the CDH site?  It does have a search feature that allows you to search by state and city.  If you do that, you might (will?) find fellow CD’s that you can reach out to.  Wouldn’t it be nice if you could find someone to share the hotel with and dress together.   I don’t know if CDH likes the promotion of other sites but http://www.fetlife.com is another site to seek out fellow CD’s.

Hugs,

Anne

Jenny Jackson 
        Participant

Anne,

Thank you for the kind words and support.  I haven’t really been on this site too much. I’m just starting to learn to navigate it. Finding someone to share with would be fantastic!

Blair Cash 
    Participant

I have to say I am #1 and 3.  I have never felt 2 to be accurate.  I have enjoyed dressing since I was 8 or 9 maybe?  Heavier into my teens and then went away when i was married for years with the exception of some bedroom roleplay.   After being divorced it was HELLO WORLD!  I have even ventured out dressed a few times. In fact, this very day, I just left the thrift stores and for less than $30 got 4 outfits plus a few extras.   Cant wait to go home and try on the bright pink skirt and blazer I bought……

Anonymous
    Registered On:

To paraphrase the question What type of Crossdresser am I? For ME, i would explain as follows:

“1. you just like womens clothes”

I am fairly sure this is not “just” any more. The slippery slide down the slope has landed me at the point that yesterday at Torrid, while trying on an almost see through white ruffled top (quietly minding my own business in a fitting room) I could hear a husband helping his wife. He snickered when I came out carrying both tops on hangers. The look on his face was priceless when I said he should try something, “I promise you it’s a one way trip”

Frankly, I am a little pissed that mens fashion won’t allow flowing, silky, bright colored clothing in nice fabrics. Also, really, it’s fun to buy a skimpy red thing  for $15.00 wear it once or twice and donate it to goodwill. Mens clothing is so expensive that i am far more picky about my mens clothing.

“2. you are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body”

No, I would have to say that I am all man; albeit one who wear women’s panties all the time and clothes when I can.

“3. wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay.”

There may be something to this. But it is a mutual thing with my SO. Since I explained my wearing of panties, I would have to say our sex life has gone up 10 fold…. or maybe that is a coincidence….

Shawnee

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Honey, wearing women’s clothing is a passkey into a gentler, sweet, caring world of happiness.  I adore my new-found femininity.

Roxanne Lanyon

Barbara 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 71

Here’s a thought I had: My GF loves to wear leggings and my sweatshirts soooo can I cross dress in my own drab clothes? LOL

Dressing for me let the “lady” out of me. I have let the emotions flow that I was told not to have as a little boy. I love that! My GF really loves that about me! She enjoys having a shopping buddy and someone who likes pretty things also. We’re comfortable me using the changing rooms (in some stores. If they aren’t real private I show respect for the women and girls using them and stay away)

#1. I have always been jealous of women and how they could dress. As others have said, mens clothing is boring. I always wanted to dress pretty in soft fabrics full of color. I wanted to wear makeup so that I could also change my looks like the girls did.

#2. CD has allowed the feminine side to come out. I don’t have a woman inside me screaming to get out. I have become softer and more appreciative in life because of it. I’ve become more nurturing towards others, and I cry more often during movies! 🙂 My GF said that I would never transition because I like my d… too much! LOL She’s right. I have never wanted to be a woman full time. Life is easier for a man! 🙂 I am also a bit lazy. I don’t take the time to get dolled up for just a short period of time. I save that for when I’ll be home all day then I’m dressed by 10AM. I normally hang out at night in the leggings and a soft pretty top or dress over them. I under dress every day.

#3. Yep there was a strong sexual drive involved early on. I imagine that is because it was a strictly taboo thing to do. It still has a sexual side, but that is when I put on the lingerie when we make love. I don’t do it every time because she still needs the man in me to treat her like a woman.

Great questions! Everyone cannot fit a category or be shoe boxed but self reflection is always a good thing to do in all aspects of their lives.

XOXOXO

Barbara

Catie Mac Murchadha 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 10, 2019

Hi Fiona,

Definitely a mix of all three… but they don’t make up the whole… I’ve got this feeling that our inner personas are pretty dynamic… We will feel all kinds of different things at different times… I think I might be a bit quirky, but to me that inner persona kinda looks like an ‘amoeba’, sort of undulating over the different ‘pockets’ of all the things that make us who we are… At the end of the day, we are sexual creatures – so that will get wrapped up in our experiences. We dress as a beautiful physical manifestation of our spirits. BUT! the most important part (for me at least) is acknowledge that I have a feminine/masculine spirit, and to live free, as much as possible…

Catie

winny jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 30, 2016

A combination of 1 and 3. I just like a few types of womenswear. Mostly attracted to bras. Can’t say I feel really feminine when wearing. More of a fetish thing.

Toni 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2015

I am 1 and 2 and 3. I am a man who loves the look and feel of remale clothes. Mens clothes are to drab and harsh feeling. I love the feel of satain and soft wpol and velvet on my skin. Number2. When i dress i am softer more gental, and relaxed my inner woman comes out qnd o show my wmotions easier and SO and i communicate better as i am woman. Well 3 was when i was younger first atarting out the fabrics was so sesitive it was a sexual rush now my wife loves it me being qoman and she takes controll on the bedroom.

Jeri S 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 2, 2017

I am between a 1 or 2.  I don’t get the opportunity to dress much but I enjoy the feel of being femme.  I have a girl inside that I would love to ger out but I have to suppress my feelings.  My wife is unapproving so the girl stays within.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I am divorced.  The girl inside of me, Roxanne, is coming out in leaps and bounds!

Roxanne Lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

# 2 and # 3 for me!

Roxanne Lanyon

Courtney Smiles 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 31, 2018
    Replies: 35

The transition over the year has brought me closer to my inner femme. I stared out as a 1,3 but now I embrace my femininity in cd or drab. I like to think of it as gender fluid but inside I identify more as femme. Recently I have struggled with what that looks like while trying to hide it from others but I am becoming more bold as I mature. At this point I would be willing to take hormones if my life situation was different. I love who I am becoming. Thank you everyone for your support.

Anne Preuss 
      Participant

With you on the hormones Courtney.  If my situation were different, I’d be taking the T-blockers and estrogen too!!!

Courtney Smiles 
        Participant

OMG Anne,

Tblockers and  Estrogen is what I meant and wouldn’t it be just lovely:)👠

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

I probably need that as well.  I am getting so that I love being Roxanne, and want to be more of her.  I am afraid of chemical things.  Are they ok?  Oh, all of this scares me, but I just know I should, want to, be a girl!  I have so much love to share, and feel (I can, as a sweet, gentle woman.  Oh, I do need a partner!

Roxanne Lanyon

Kaarina silberg 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 2, 2019

Hi Fiona

It was #1 at beginning but #2 come at late 80 and i’m more happy now when i CD,i got support from my friends.I love those dresses and high heels so every day when i’m home from work i change to woman clothes and Feel so happy,i would take those hormones but i’m afraid do that operation

Hugs

Kaarina

Mikki Barnes 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2017

I am mostly 3 with others mixed in there a bit.  I could go on but think I will stop there.  Hugs, Mikki

SARAH WILSON 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 14, 2018

I  believe it is number  2 . As an older crossdresser i am happier  as a total woman . Sara

Heidi Suncrest 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 22, 2019
    Replies: 10

well it started as a sex thing. I got nervous in the hunt for something feminine to put on.  Then I got all dressed up and didn’t end it with an orgasm.  That day I actually felt a bit different.  Then I was excited about putting on more to see how different I could look.  At my best was a professional makeup job in Denver, the resident trans gurl that worked in the store was just a doll in taking me out of my 3 inch skirt and hooker top and measuring me and dressing me in an amazing scrunch skirt and sparkly blouse…in the same shop as makeup.  They even have a shoe department that starts at size 10!  Then off with my best friend to a drag show.  I stayed madeup til noon the next day and I was changed.

Now my new wife buys Heidi clothes and makeup and she gets more stuff at Christmas than I do..  See how I view Heidi as a separate person in the relationship and so does my wife.  My wife says I am always the same person but I get shaky and nervous as I start to get dressed up and I love that feeling.  I think its because its so taboo and thus it usually leads to dirty sex but it doesn’t have to and I love it just the same.  I have never purged because I know I will never stop.  I do like to clean up my “Closet” and donate to the good wil box so I feel good about adding new clothes which Is way more exciting.

I also feel it is very encrusted in the way I make love.  Not to sound sappy or anything but I am a “pet” of my wife.  She is M’Lady.  She dresses me in what she wants to see, puts on my face for me which I adore then I “Pet” her for doing so.  So its kinda foreplay and it really gets me in touch with my feminine side because now I want to pet her softer than she petted me with a blush brush.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Im #1-#3. I love mens and womens clothing…a good look is just that..but now i can cross the whole spectrum…an outfit weather for boy or girl me is like making a piece of art and presenting it as self image. Idk. And i always liked boyish feminine gals. But always was the sub in a relationship (just in general) easy for me to be told what to do than make my own decisions. Anyhoo. I fit in best with bi-girls that want to be with a woman, but they want that “good d×ck” yo… I go for the gay-bi thing but thats just me. My “friend” love when i oral and hand play with her. And when she cum i go to work…but historically have had a hard time performing sexually since my xwife…but theres something to be said anout the girl-boy with boy-girl look. Make me feel good and thats what matters to me. As a boy or girl….pink jas ALWAYS been my shit yo

sandra louise saunders 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 26, 2019
    Replies: 95

Hi Fiona, it is 1,2 and 3 for me, I think if I have my make up correct and am wearing something sexy  that does it for me and even better if I actually fancy the image I see in the mirror. xx

Jena Oakley 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 24, 2019
    Replies: 67

Fiona

1 and 2 for me. I love the feeling of the fabrics and I love the colors. I love hair. I love how I look and feel with hips.

I love to fantasize about being the girl I never met. Cool, kind, and warm hearted. I have always had my heart on my sleeve-as a girl it feels right-I do (some times) think about it sexually but I tried it and it’s painful-still crosses my mind though

-JO

Stef Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 24, 2017
    Replies: 57

Well I m not #2 i like wearing the femme clothes as a man without the transformation. As soon as get home its off with my make duds and into my femme jeans panties and bras blouses and if home alone heels. Now i do underdress when out but usually stealth panties

#3 as well i still get a thrill out of sexy lingerie teddys and stockings. I must say a shift has occurred in my 50s as #3 not as frequent

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 49
    Replies: 1909

Hi Fiona….never hear from you anymore.  My, my, the student certainly is inquisitive….good thing you are not a cat LOL.  I do read your items and find them interesting. Do we really need to catogorize ourselves as a type(question mark not working…coming out as French É) GGGGRRRRRR!

However, self analysis is always a good thing. To know ones self to to be able to know others.

Always a pleasure……….

Dame Veronica

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Great question, Fiona!  For me, in my teens and twenties, there was definitely a fetish component to my dressing.  It was very much about self-gratification.  Today, I just very much love women’s clothes, and I love how I look in them.  But, I also FEEL sexy in them.  Not sexual, but sexy.  It’s a feeling I haven’t had in a very long time as my male alter ego.

Bren Whyme 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 118

Hi Girls

I would have to say I belong with the number 1 and 2 group. I certainly Love womans clothes period!! On me, on woman and on cute guys. And I’m extremely addicted to sexy high heels. I started crossdressing before I hit puberty and felt comfortable and warm inside wearing something feminine. After puberty my crossdressing became a huge part of my sex life which led me into experimentation with guys which I enjoyed, with the right one. Now that I’ m older I simply love the warm, comfortable feeling I get when dressed. It helps to unwind and rid daily stress. I know my soul, my being is more feminine than masculine but unfortunately my body doesn”t know that. I think I would love living my life as a woman if I could but that’s a whole different post.

Camryn Occasionnel 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 10, 2018
    Replies: 212

1.) Well, I DO like women’s clothes. I like women’s clothes ON women, and I like women’s clothes ON me.

2.) At heart, I’m more femme than homme, but still don’t feel like there’s a woman inside me pining to get out. I actually enjoy being a male who dresses in women’s clothes. It’s complicated. For me, part of my crossdressing has to do with my reverence for women.

3.) I’m hesitant to say that my crossdressing is a mere fetish or roleplay, it’s more serious than that. And I’m a bit ashamed to say that in the glory days of my youth (oh, so many years ago), there was also a “sexual thing” back then. But no more. Now, in my golden years, the feeling of tingly exhilaration and inner warmth I feel when I’m dressed far transcends any carnal desires I had back then.

So I guess I’d have to say I fit into 1, a little bit into 2, but not 3. As long as I’m a continuing member of CDH, and can connect with all my sisters here, I’m happy!

Jessica 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 12, 2016
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 103

This is a good question and it’s taken me some time to think and I’m sure it’ll change. To me I feel I am all three in different percentages and I’m sure those percentages change and have changed over the years.

Anne Preuss 
    Participant

No question that I am a rock solid 2.  I suppose 3 is in play since I do love to dress up and bring out my inner femme and oh, how I enjoyed my sexual experiences with two other CD’s.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 11, 2018
    Replies: 181

I want to be just like you Fiona when I grow up.  I am definitely a 1 and a 2, and when dressed I get the 3 as my Jennifer comes out.

fiona moss 
      Ambassador

Lol Jennifer, i’m never going to grow up!!! 🙂

Fee xxx

sophie tilson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 21, 2017

90% #1 and 89% #3 – love the feeling of dressing and the joy of the transformation… and then can’t resist the sex! oooooops!

8 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh, Sophie,

A girl after my ownheart!

Roxanne Lanyon

Ellie87 Pinsk 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2019
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 73

The most accurate thing I can say is all three,  but im not just fme on the inside.  Im femme and im masculine.

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Fiona, I love your question!  It has really made me think!  here are some “honest” answers! from Roxanne Lanyon.

Of course, I was fascinated with eomen’s clothes, like panties, stockings, bras and such, since grade school, so many years ago.  I would sneak them on occasionally, just to see what it was all about.  Well, as you may know, I liked the feeling, the texture, the romance of it all, and dressed, off nd on, for years!  Sometimes it would be a year or two between “sessions”!.  I never had a supportive spouse, having gone through three of them.  The last one simply let me play a little, and at times pretended it was ok, but deep down, inside, she did not like it.

Finally, my last divorce.  We were both retired, and she had taken retirement seriously, and all she wanted to do was lay around in bed or on the couch or visit her family.  Nothing else.  I loved to travel, go places, do things!  Not for her!  After nine years, she woke up one morning and told me it was time to divorce!  By then, all I said was “OK”, called the moving company, was packed out, and had moved to a different state, bought a house, and began my life anew.  But, by then, Roxanne Lanyon took over my life!  She is my femme name, and a girl whom I love dearly!  I joined a Support Group, went to some meeting, and really enjoyed being a girl!  I went out in public a little, and even now I am communicating with a loving, caring man!  My entire life is changing, and I am savoring being an “older” woman, being loved, and being female!  I do not know where this will eventually take me, but I am really enjoying the trip!  Right now, I am in my long, ankle length night gown, panties, and pretty housecoat, and will be in it most of the day.  I am looking forward toi meeting my new found man friend, and going out with him – as Roxanne!

I really do not know what has happened to me, but I am enjoying it, and savoring the anticipation of finally meeting my David.   I buy dresses, and stockings, and make-up, and have really started becoming a girl.  I even have an e-mail confidant in London, who has truly become my Sisiter, who I share all of my feminine questions and observations with!  I wake up every morning, in my night gown, feeling so “natural” and happy.  If you ask me “why is this happening,”  I could not answer.   Right now I just want to spend the remaining years of my life as Roxanne, in my David’s arms.

Well, there are no answers here, and I am sorry if you were looking for some.  But, there is a life developing.  Different, new, and happy.

Roxanne Lanyon

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 473

Fiona, you may place me firmly in the #2 camp although of course I like the clothes too and had one foot in the third group when I was younger

Jen Kelly 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 2, 2019

I do not feel like a woman in a man’s body.  I just get such a euphoric feeling of peace, happiness, and serenity when i dress.  I constantly smile….makes me happy.

Constance Adina 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 1, 2019
    Replies: 36

1 and 3.

Sami Dee 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2016

First off Fiona, this is a wonderful question for those to reflect on things.  I certainly hate to admit to my tweens to my twenties was all about number 3.  I am now more in the number 1 camp where I just love the feeling of makeup, long hair, pierced ears, and so much fashion.

I review things in my life and as time has grown on I find it amusing how much softening I have done on this subject and how much I so enjoy my time that Sami gets to come out and relax.

Fiona thank you so much for the mental floss on this one.

Sami

rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 631

All 3!

Elise Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2018
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 209

Definitely a mix of all three.

When I was younger, it was primarily number 3.  There was a strong sexual fetish aspect to my dressing.

But as I’ve gotten older and more introspective, I’ve come to accept that there is a large element of number 2.

And, of course, you can never discount #1 – the lure of women’s clothing. As many of you have pointed out, there are just so many more styles, colors, fabrics, textures, etc., in women’s clothing than in men’s.  Women’s fashion is just far more diverse and fun than men’s drab clothing.

Hugs,

Elise

Joan Sher 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 31, 2018

I wouldn’t change anything other than my other half being a little more accepting.. but my life is great when not being Joan either I’ve a family and i wouldn’t change that for anything.. sorry for the second message was meant to put it in the first..

Joan x

Joan Sher 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 31, 2018

Hi Fiona I’m all three I love all the choices of clothing the different feels of material all the colours.. tge choices of shoes omg is endless and just the feel of wearing heels and the sound of them when you walk is amazing.. getting dressed picking outfits then doing the make up.. I feel like a woman trapped in a man’s body I was gave the wrong goods lol.. then when I’m dressed or when getting dressed I have the sexual feeling to do what woman do.. when I’m Joan I feel fully girly.. I am happy with my life though.. but maybe some day I’ll get to be Joan all the time..

great article Fiona..

Joan x

Denise Parker 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 2, 2019

Hi Fiona

I started out as a 3 but the more my dressing developed the more I am number 1 as well. I just love how many different types of things you can wear as a woman. Then there is putting on makeup etc. Dressing as a male the options aren’t half as exciting.

PS Congrats Fiona on becoming an Ambassador

fiona moss 
      Ambassador

Hi Denise, thankyou very much! i’m still finding my feet, hopefully i’m doing a good job lol

Fiona xxx

johanna lynch 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 9, 2017

Im 1 and 3

Jessica 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 12, 2016
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 103

I feel, as a number of others do, that I fall into a number of these.

In some ways I just want to be pretty. I want to be able to relax and allow myself to just be me and that is a pretty spirit. When I get turned on by it I think it’s because I am relaxing and as we all know getting turned on is a nervous system thing. When we feel relaxed the tension fades away and we feel happy. At least that’s it for me.

As Michelle mentioned for herself. The more I explore my gender stuff the happier I am. To me it feels like a spectrum line. On either side are Male and Female and I can say most of my life I have been on that line, but leaning toward male. Now, for whatever reason I am leaning way more toward female. I enjoy being called by my femme name, dressing as a woman, and feel more female then male.
    I think I just went on to much here sorry for that.

Brenda Maidenform 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 17, 2018
    Replies: 27

I love colors ,the way different fabrics feel. I love the way women’s clothes feel and fit. I don’t like tattoos but love color on my nails. I don’t want to be a women I just like feeling sexy and being able to wear what I want. Mens clothing is so boring and uncomfortable. Panties come in so many different styles colors to choose from. Mens underwear is very uncomfortable and that front door is also an escape hatch. Women’s clothes have so many choices in colors. Color does not have gender so anyone should be able to wear what ever color they want.

Rami Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Replies: 38

<p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span style=”font-size: 12pt; font-family: Georgia; color: #333333; background-color: #ffffff; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>  3. My crossdressing definately started out as a sexul fetish. 2. Now my wearing feminine attire has evolved to the point where I just feel really energized, floating on sunshine. 3. There is definately a women along with a man inside of me. </span></p>

Melissa Nelson 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 21, 2018

Lily s explanation is pretty much in line with my thinking

StephanieW 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 28, 2016
    Replies: 45

I guess started as 3 and now is very much 2. If I’m being honest with myself, it was really 2 from the beginning.

StephanieW

Victoria Egger 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2017
    Replies: 85

Hi Fiona

For me, it is #2 first and then #1. In my Heart, I want to be a woman. With that said, I’m happy to do my thing as a crossdresser. At 71 I will finish my life just the way I am which is ok, all though it might be nice to have female genitals. Maybe when I come back I will be a Girl and live that life.

Love,
    Vicki E.

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 868

Think a mixture of 1 and 2 and a dash of 3.  The more I dress and explore the more I realize that when dressed and femme there is a sense of happiness.

Hugs,

Michelle

Paula Worth 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 14, 2018
    Replies: 14

Number 2 for me.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 240

Good question! I like it.

1. 45% because I love how they look and feel, like strictly the clothes themselves look cute and I like them.

2. 45% also because it’s a girl’s feeling. I think #1 brought me to understand #2, with all you helpful ladies and articles on this site too. That would be Lilly. I feel like a girl and a guy at heart here really.

3. 10% because while I am part-girl at heart, I am happy in a guy’s body and sometimes I just get kind of excited in lingerie.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 156

I’m firmly a 1 and 3! Love the feel of dresses and skirts.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

Thank you Fiona,

No. 1   I love to watch beautiful women, what they are wearing, how it goes together, their shoes.

No. 2  These visions entice me into my girl-ness, maybe I’ll go window shopping for something I saw, more and more the woman in me comes out as I plan and get ready to the finish product.

No. 3  Once all dolled up I think of things to do to find that one seductress that I love.  The playing of dress up games, the fun that goes with it.

Does that count?

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

Thanks Fiona,   No. 1.  I adore woman’s clothing.  I just love dresses and always check out the hot girls and every thing they are wearing so when I get to my femme hart I have wonderful visions of creating an outfit.  No. 2.   It will entice me into girly-ness and I will love, being so me.  Hoping to find a beautiful seductress that will want to play dress up games, making me into her girl and having so much fun.

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Replies: 197

Hi Fiona. For me it’s 2 and 3.   I’m a low budget girl, so 1 is out.

karley delaware

Nancee Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2018
    Replies: 61

Hi Fiona ,

I am 90% number 1 . For me it’s the clothes. It’s the way they feel and look and how I feel when I wear them, which isn’t nearly enough! I mean come on! What’s sweeter to wear .. a pair of men’s slacks or a soft feminine skirt or dress? I’m 90% 1 because as much as I love wearing the clothes I have no desire to become a women. I don’t do makeup and as of yet do not own a wig. I do have breast forms because I enjoy wearing bras and boobs make the clothes look better. I have no real desire to pass.  I am about 5% number 2 because when I dress I feel feminine and some of my movements and actions take on a more feminine roll.  Finally it’s about 5% number 3  because I do feel sexy and get a small sexual charge out of dressing up … I felt this way especially when I was younger and just wearing lingerie mostly.

yes I have worn my wife’s panties .. actually my ex wife’s . I’ve mentioned here before that my ex, who never  accepted any of it , would keep and wear my panties when she would find my stash . For what ever reason I would no longer enjoy wearing them . My new wife’s panties are to small

Samantha Church 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 7, 2018
    Replies: 66

Hey Fiona :),
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>I’ve always used to be a 1 but I am so confused right now and I have got major battles going on in my head because I want and feel that I am number 2 now! I have a wife and 2 young kids and this is where the battle in my head starts because I love all 3 of them dearly and don’t want to lose them out of my life so I feel that I have to suppress myself so that they can he happy!</p>
    Samantha x

helenmarie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 1, 2018
    Replies: 61

Hello Fiona,          For me it is 1 & some of 3,  I do not see myself as 2.  The other question you asked, I do not have a wife, so cannot borrow panties from. In the past I did borrow some from my cousin & friends daughter, so I think that counts. But it not a good idea to borrow other peoples panties [ hygiene/privacy/etc], so go out & buy some your self.

love,  Helenmarie

Zoe Peru 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 26, 2017
    Replies: 57

#2 is the main reason why I crossdress.  The other two options naturally follow.   Interestingly #1 was the main reason why I CD’ed early in my CD’ing career.  Over time, CD’ing just became more real and intense over time as  I accepted myself as a woman when dressed.   Zz

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I’m mostly 1. A wee bit of 3.

Skyler 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2018
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 135

Super hard to explain for me. I don’t see myself as a crossdresser, I never really have. I feel like I’m crossdressing wearing men’s clothes. They’re baggy, uncomfortable, and overall heavy. I do see myself as a 28 year old woman and not as a 28 year old man. It’s something I’m growing to accept more as time goes by. I recently came out to my best friend and fiancé as transgender. My friend knows my desire to begin transitioning and understands it’s something I’ve wanted since I was 5. It’s super hard to come out with still because I was fighting to keep this inside for years. I never wanted to let it out, but I’m finding now, it has to be done. I am who I am and I can’t let society or my family keep me from being me. I plan to begin HRT next year and hopefully by 2020 be living full time as Skyler. Name change and all.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Skyler,

You go, girl!  One day I will be right behind you!

Love, Roxanne Lanyon

Barbara 
      Participant

Yay for you Skyler!!

Maria 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 29, 2018

1 and 3 for me. I am sort of trying to knock 3 on the head but that is the only part the wife enjoys except its limited to strictly underwear only.

Maybe number 2, self discovery is still ongoing.

Maria x

Stella 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2017

For me its always been all three I’ve been cross dressing from an early age and love the feel of being stella,

That said i tried for years to suppress stella only to become more female in physical appearance

• Living as a femanine man being thin with naturally long hair makes it easy

Martha Lou 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 11, 2016
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 161

I basically have a woman inside me and she comes out when I dress and act as a woman. I have become very feminine when dressed.

I always look and feel so much younger when I am in my female personality.

Love dressing and acting as a woman.

Oh my!

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 663

Well… all three i suppose, as has been said moods and circumstances come into play alot. When we have 1 and/or 2 and can be accepted by someone special for being the woman we feel comfortable being isn’t it kinda natural to want to be treated and appriciated for that effort. It can be exciting. As for being naughty Fiona, I sometimes do it on purpose…in hopes of a spank lol

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

I am numbers 1 and 3, for sure.  When en femme I like to think more like I am a number 2, but in real live I go back and forth (some times it is not bad to enjoy the male privileges).  There was a time when I would “borrow” my wife’s panties, especially the really cute ones, but she noticed and was not real happy about it.  I found it was much easier to get my own.

Courtney Smiles 
    Participant

I really enjoy dressing in women’s clothes because they are soft and silky, there are way more options and I love the accessories from purses to makeup.

That in itself should be enough, but I know it runs much deeper. There is a  feminine  side that is always surfacing. When I dress I feel sexy so some of it might be sexual.

Over the years I have wished to be a female. I don’t know now but if given the choice and chance I might transition. So I would say all three. Still figuring this out I guess.

Janelle Washington 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 13, 2018

I think enacting a fetish is the only way I can really express the inner me. It’s done in punctuated, private, hyper-sexual episodes, where I can salve my dysphoria for a time before returning to a form that doesn’t get in peoples’ face.  This is certainly coming from a place of fear, but I feel warranted as I’m a pretty extreme case.

Short of plucking my brain from its socket and putting it in a girl body, here’s no realistic chance for me in the realm of public acceptance.  Though I’m working diligently on my fitness and strive to be as pretty as I can be, I’ll always be a 6’7” giant. And while there are wonderful giant ladies in this world, the lesson of Brienne of Tarth is well learned, in that she spends a lot of time in male drag and still catches lots of trouble.

So, if I were smaller, thinner, more femme boy without a big booming voice and broad shoulders, huge hands and feet, I might make a go of something more akin to just liking the clothes and striving to fully express who I really am. As it is, though I’m in a bit of a corner, and take refuge in autogynephilia — even while I don’t put stock in that as a root cause for trans identity. It serves in the face of repression… and it’s kind of fun, until it’s time to put it all away.

Barbara 
      Participant

Janelle I feel your pain. I’m 6-4 so big hands and big feet. We certainly can’t wear any heels! 🙂 Clothes are out there though that will work with our frames, they are just difficult to find and require a lot of return shipping. We are faced with having to just enjoy it at home or visit a big city that has groups that we can join for a girls party.

Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Replies: 245

I was about to post something along the lines of none of the above and noticed that it was basically what Gaby said, but she put it better!

I was sort of #2 until my teens when I realised that what I wanted was just to avoid being male or bother trying to belong.  I guess I’m basically a fan of femininity, and want to wear the team colours!

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 643

It’s a mix of all 3 for me and I’m kind of new to the concept of crossdressing so i suspect things could change..

Lisa

Rachel Wells 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 29, 2018
    Replies: 32

I’m not sure either. Bit of all three maybe. Although I’m not unhappy with having a cis-male body, if I could have a wish, it would be able to decide each morning when I woke up if I was going to be male or female that day. %-)

It’s nice to let my femme side show a bit.

xx
    Rachel

Gabriela Romani 
    Ambassador
    Topics: 68
    Replies: 477

Hi Fiona.

Well… what about none of the above?

I certainly like the clothes! And I like wearing them.

I am not ” a woman trapped in a man’s body” in any degree. I’m just me.

I mean, like most, my dressing had a sensual/sexual component at some point in my teens, but then again, pretty much anything had a sensual/sexual component in my teens!! Right now, no, it is not sexual in nature.

I’m a person with lots of interests, emotions, characteristics which some people would call masculine or feminine. I enjoy my everyday life, and also enjoy being able to transform my every day look and present as a woman when I want and can.

*hugs* Gaby

PY Marshall 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 21, 2018
      Replies: 78

Gabriela’s explanation fits me perfectly. Py xx.

Celeste Starre 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2018
    Replies: 145

For me it is a mix of all three.  Which one is the stronger motivation at any particular time depends on the circumstances or my mood at the time. I just love looking and feeling feminine.

Celeste Starre

ANDREA RAVEN 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 21, 2017
    Replies: 160

I would say, I love women clothes but it’s much more for me, I don’t feel like a woman in a mans body, and it’s not a sexual thing for me (it was many years ago) but now it’s on a much higher level. This crossdressing thing is more than the three options put together, it’s more a way of life for me.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 18

Kind of a mix of all three, but mostly #1 & #2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account