Viewing 39 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies,

I’m just curious what type of dresses that you ladies like wearing. I prefer short dresses above the knee and higher cut showing NO cleavage as I have ONLY Foam Breast forms for now. I think that showing foam wouldn’t like real or nice at all 😉 But I like the short dresses because I do have stunning legs; at least I am told.

They may be other type of dresses that are not in the poll; please feel to add in your comment.

Jennifer

Hehehe!

I voted for everything, and totally underestimated the delight I would feel seeing 1 vote for everything, and knowing it was me.

Little things please little minds!

I just love all dresses – what can I do?

Love Laura

😍😍😍🤗

Anonymous

sweater dresses are my absolute favorite.!!!

Hi Jennifer  i chose a few diff ones as yes cleavage   short over the knee  Little black  cocktail  pretty much like Miss Lovett said i just love dresses as a whole  he he i must be a girl humm LOL ..

Stephanie Bass

Ms, please darling – I am married! 😘

Love Laura

Im sorry   Please accept my apolagy

No apology necessary, lovely – first time I’ve ever been called “Miss” – and actually, I really enjoyed it 😊😊😊😊😍

Love Laura

Then MS, Lovett happy to make you happy  –hope this helps  MISS–MISS -MISS  are you giggling yet .. big hugs girlfriend   💞💋 Stephanie

Hehehe!!!!

I was giggling so much I nearly got sent back to the naughty corner!

😂😂😂

Love Laura

Anonymous

I like wearing all sorts of dresses but my favourite are summer t dresses that come just below my knees and have a flaired skirt,

I have a favourite dress in my closest it’s in white with different coloured flowers all over it it has a tight bodice and a flaired skirt that ends just below my knees,

Hugs Rozalyne x

I agree with Laura and Stephanie, I clicked a bunch of boxes, but I love them all. Best though, is a medium low-cut, above the knee swing dress, feels soooo pretty:-)
      Regine

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

A line dresses and skirts for all occasions, much better for all the “male bits” I want to hide. Drop waist cardigans too, then I dont need any “rear end shapewear”.

Too old to be worrying about the correct shape of a young female’s natural figure. eg trying to wear short bodycons. So I just hide it.

Caty

Ooh yes – tailored coatigans are a miracle of modern fashion! I just love them!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hi to all the lovely ladies,

I enjoy skin tight denim and restrctive leather skirts always with boots, that until recently covers everything… recently removed my body hair and it is so exiletating to wear shorter sleeves and lower neckline but my neck size and muscle limits the tops I wear to more loose fitting items. I try to fit in with a casual look and 5cm heals so that while I am 183cm / 6′ I can still enjoy the lady in me.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Jennifer, I voted for all (except two).  I love LBDs/cocktail dresses, lots of lace.  While I prefer dresses above the knee, I donated all my really short, short dresses to the local charity thrift shop awhile ago.  Somebody picked up some good deals.  I also like skater dresses; makes the waist look smaller than the hips without having to use padding on the hips.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

I ticked all boxes because beautiful dresses may come in all shapes and lengths. In my opinion, the beauty of a dress is much more related to the colours and details than to its shape or length.

xoxo

Daisy

Hi Jennifer,

I guess I’m sort of a “dress girl”. I have almost as many dresses as my wife. She has 21, I have 19 and closing.

I like to dress quite modestly. I want to look I’m going to church. I only wear midi dresses, and there is nothing low cut. I am disgusted by some bozo drooling over me.

All of my dresses are loose fitting and with a flowing skirt. Quite the lady going off to Sunday services.

Ladies, I am no prude, I assure you. How do I send a message? I ALWAYS wear heels. When I walk into church and I hear those heels clicking, I know I’m sending a message.

How would I describe myself?

I’m a 73 year old babe who is looking for action in all the wrong places.

Hugs and kisses,

Lee Ann

Anonymous

I have just purchased my first dress, which is a skaters dress, so has a high band and then widens and finishes above the knee. I would love to get a dress with petticoats, something fun. I am smiling just saying that haha xxx

Picked them all but the bodycon. My favorite are the swing dresses for dancing, but still like denim or cordurory mini’s too. Have everything on the list that I picked.
      PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.
      Julie Sky
      Lady

I really love little black dresses… for having a cocktail. 🙂

Honestly, I feel so well in a dress, much more comfortable and light than a pair of jeans!

Julie, I agree, however!! My wife gave me a pair of Belinda stretch jeans, that fit me perfectly, and they feel so close to nylons on my skin, so light and feminie, I will be getting good use out of them here in winterland:-)
        And I know, off topic, sorry girls
        ♥Regi

Julie Sky
          Lady

Aaah! You got me there, I aslo love stretch pants that feel sooo feminine. I bought a pair of stretch yoga pants a few months ago, I love to wear them when I’m relaxing at home. 🙂

Anonymous

This time of year a sweater dress above the knees high collar.

Tights and boots.

I know this is a little off topic but I found two business suits that I love. Both are pinstripe, slacks and jacket.

Jessica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve always loved short and sexy dresses. As I get older I have become a bit more practical, but there is nothing like wearing that short, sexy dress and showing off legs. It’s a thrill and rush like nothing else.

I’m not much of a dress type of gal; that being said I do have a few in my wardrobe, and they are all body con type of dresses.  I just love the form fitting “tight” type of dress, where it shows off my silicone hips and butt pads well.

Length wise, just above the knee, or at the knee.

Anonymous

I like body con dresses, they seem to fit me better, also swing dresses, they hang really well , and give an emphasis on the hips with  a little movement as you walk. Sadly they were not on your list Jennifer. But good topic sweetie.

Hippie
      Lady

I have this awesome love for maxi slip dresses, Victorian and anything that’s long flowly and has the flippy flappy arm sleeves

Pumped
      Lady

I love tight, short bodycon dresses. I am not sure if they like me, but I don’t care as I don’t wear them in public. I like the look on my wife’s face when I walk out dressed in my latest purchase. I have a bright yellow/green, almost a fluorescent safety color.  she had to laugh when I ventured out wearing it!

I also have a few “practical” dresses that a woman might wear to work, or a conservative get together.

Anonymous
      Lady

I love the retro 50’s dresses. My goal one day is to have my hair, make up, nails, dress and everything set so I look the perfect housewife. Once I get there, I would do a photoshoot.

Hi,
      I do like to wear an a line pleated midi length skirt plus a half slip and camisole beneath with an outsize white mans shirt. I find girls dressed in their boyfriends shirts, in films, after a night of passion so attractive and alluring.

Elaine
      Duchess

I love dresses of all types however find the right size hard to find. XXL top and L bottom. So I have settled on skirts and tops instead of dresses. I try to look like a tomboy with taste for colorfull skirts, makeup, jewelry and heels. I like to show off my legs so skirts are a little shorter than a woman my age should wear.

Love to wear casual dresses, but unfortunately I don’t have any that fit right now maybe soon once the winter is over.

Personally, I love the sixties style and as I have good legs…
      Though I will not wear mini, extreme mini styles as I regards this style as mitigating against CD. A dead give away in fact!

Yes, I like all of ’em,  I mostly like the mumsy/average housewife style to become invisible when out and about, no high heels and stocking tops for me.

You could say the secret to my success is that I am totally unremarkable. 🙂

Megan
      Lady

I’ll wear a variety but fit and flare dresses are prob my favorite style, with skater dressers close behind. Generally I dress in modest dresses suitable for work, weddings etc. I adore formal gowns as well although haven’t had a lot of chances to wear them. I do have two in my closet now if I ever get time to dress though!

Around the house I like short skirts/dresses that are a little naughty and wear them for my wife. I have not been out in public yet in a dress but would love to wear one of my long skirts or dresses because I just love the “swoosh” of them as I walk and always thought that they were sooo feminine.

I also like short dresses because I have nice levs also. It’s my shoulders I don’t like.

Anonymous

Umm the shorter the better and maybe the tighter the better too as it makes me totter on my heels then too

Anonymous

I love to wear dresses that are more retro. I love ones that come to just my knee. My wife is jealous of my legs so I like them to be seen. I just love dresses more than any other type of clothing. I love seeing others in dresses as well.

Love that dress Holly💖😍

If i could get them in my size i would prefer to wear lolita all the time.

Anonymous

As befits a proper, elderly lady, I prefer a hemline below the knee, and a top which covers cleavage. My favorite dress is an LBD; a cocktail/party dress. Unfortunately, I don’t go to parties, so it just hangs in my closet, except for those rare moments when I try it on just to look in the mirror. I have a couple of “nice” day dresses for wear for lunch/shopping dates, and several which I wouldn’t wear to any place more upscale than my local Kroger….true house dresses. These are the ones I’m probably wearing on any given day.

Bettylou

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I love a dress that comes to a couple of inches or so above the knees. I like to show off my legs. Sundresses are wonderful.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

My favorite dresses are mini, little black dress, or bodycon dresses and do like to show some cleavage.

Donna

I like  the casual everyday  dress  up or down   and anything  in denim  skirts  are  really  what I  like and sweater dresses

Anonymous

I love all sorts of different dresses,

All in different colours, and all for different occasions,as long as they look great and make you feel good,

Hugs Roz X

Anonymous

If it’s a dress, I’ll wear it. I can’t afford to be fussy!

BUT….by preference, fitted but not tight, anywhere from the thigh to the calf, some sort of shiny, ruffles. Think 80’s prom dress, Joan Collins in Dynasty.

Connie

xxx

All my votes went with short dress short skirt . The weather here in Boston is going to be changing so it’s time to start looking for short sweater dresses or tight leggings .But I do have to get better at tucking without becoming a member of the Christmas production The Nutcracker .

I love wearing dresses with full flowing skirts. I love the freedom I feel when wearing them especially when I’m wearing a slip under them.  I usually wear slips with wide lace hems and enjoy letting a little of the hem show, it makes me feel so girly and feminine. I also love to twirl in my dresses, sounds silly but it’s just one of those things as a man I’m not allowed to experience. I’ve never gotten over my desire to be a little girl.

Most of my dresses are just below the knee. I’ve been told I have nice legs and I love wearing stockings, usually lace top thigh highs but on occasion, I will wear stockings with a garter belt.

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?