• This topic has 21 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Casey.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Gurls

wanted to know hick type of lingerie or inner wear makes you feel feminine from within.

For me It will always be a bra.

It’s like the foundation of me becoming feminine. Putting on my bra and my breast forms. A nice shirt on It’s the start of bringing Sarah out for the day.

I went out several times underdressed. To Walmart grocery stores Nothing’s really happened. Nobody’s really paid attention. Except for twice Now I wear size 38D bra. With my breast forms. The first time I want to convenience store early in the morning. And was underdressed Had a a nice White lace bra on I put on a white loose shirt Went in the store Got what I needed went to the counter to pay. Cashier rang me up. And she just kept staring at me with a smile. As I left I said well she must have seen something. I came home and looked in the mirror. And I noticed a white shirt was so thin. That you could see completely through it. Lesson learned

The other time I went to another convenience store. I got a little braver Add a black tight t-shirt on. With writing on the back And I was standing in line. The guy was behind me. He read the back of my shirt. Anytime me on the shoulder. So it’s okay. I guess he what’s on the front. He just going to have smiled and said, okay. Thanks.

But the bras always my Foundation.

Anonymous

Matching bra, pants (as silky and lacey as possible), with stockings and suspenders makes me feel so feminine….xx

Hi Harley,

A bra makes me feel feminine and of course panties as thats all I wear anymore.

throw in  a garter and some stockings with suspenders is Wonderfull.

Also I love my maiden form shape wear body suits they make me feel so sexy.

Patty

Anonymous

Bra, panties, stockings and full slip or camisole & waist slip.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I often wear pantyhose, heels and short dress or nightie. I love it. But when I put on my bar, slip in the breastforms and put on a wig, I become Patty. It’s so easy to that, I find myself becoming Patty all the time. It’s a euphoric feeling. Putting makeup on, it becomes such pleasurable bliss.

Anonymous

In my case, just a nice bra and bikini style panties.  I love it!

Definitely a bra and panties, and sometimes some shapewear.

TAMI
      Lady

I agree panties matching bra and either thigh highs or garter belt and nylons!

Hello Harley,               The one thing that makes me feel completly feminine are knickers worn with bra & tights. Nearly as nice are knickers/bra & stockings.    love,  Helenmarie

I love panties, a bra with a camisole and half-slip, or petti-pants, while underdressed.  I usually wear drab shorts while out and about, but on the off chance I wear long pants I love to add stockings or leggings.  I usually wear my panties, as a minimum.  Even on the golf course.

Oh, Sara, a beige or flesh colored bra or camisole is not as likely not show through the top your are wearing.

I wear panties everyday but slipping on a garter belt and stockings with it is what really makes me feel feminine.

This happened randomly the other day, I was just trying on outfits and undies just pairing outfits together, when all of a sudden…. I was wearing this cute black lacy bra and matching thong. I look in the mirror and was shocked! I felt really good about the woman looking back at me! lol It’s the little things I guess?!

-SR-

Easy. I love wearing a bra!

The sensations of the straps around my chest and on my shoulders is indescribable.

I feel complete as a person. Yes, I could go on and on.

Jessica

Adding a little different spin to a great topic.  I feel most feminine with the right colors of bra and panties and how they match my dress or outfit.  I love getting the color just right or the patterns just right and then my inner woman just bursts out with joy and womanhood.

Kay Seale
      Lady

Bra, Panties and Thigh Stockings

Anonymous

Well I guess my answer would be totally shaving legs and a pair of silky panties and a pair of sheer suntan pantyhose I love the way the panties and pantyhose made me feel totally feminine kisses Jasmine 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💞

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Anything that answers to the description of lingerie!! Bras, panties, french knickers, slips half slips, camisoles, suspender/garter belts sheer stockings. Silky pyjamas and dressing gown. Body Suits, open bottom girded etc etc

Happy (under) dressing

Caty

I’ve got to agree with you Marcie. Silky panties (or a thong), the more lacy the better, a matching bra, stockings and suspenders.  Under a dress or a blouse and skirt, feels so very feminine. Nothing better than sexy lingerie xoxo

Anonymous

Sexy lingerie with suspenders belt with stockings all silk or satin💋💋💋

Stockings, garter belt and satin panties. I flip from Scotty to Amber in a nano second.

Love and Peace

Casey
      Lady

Bras and Panties with thighs and garter belt makes me feel complete feminine.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?