Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I can’t fully dress, but as I don’t own a pair of jeans, I’m thinking of shopping in the women’s section for some.  What women’s jeans do you like to wear both in femme and when ‘stealth dressing’?  I’d really like something low rise but I don’t think my figure could pull it off, still have some weight to lose in the waist (working on it, losing a bit every month!), so I’m guessing mid-rise, boot cut to start off with, wear a 36 waist in men’s now.  Guess I’ll have to gather the courage to try some on. I’m getting braver.  Finding that most people don’t care what you’re buying.

Anonymous

Jamie,

I like NYDJ jeans. My wife donated some older ones and those got me hooked. You’re supposed to buy a size smaller and they do help thin out in places you might need it. All sorts of different fabrics that are both stretchy, light, and comfortable to wear.

Patti

Patti

I like Lee or Levi’s relaxed fit. They are very stretchy. I also wear a men’s 36 waist and take a 14 women’s. You are correct that nobody cares what you are buying. All of my women’s jeans have been purchased in the store. Nobody said anything.

Hi Jamie, I go for Lee Jeans been wearing them for years I wear a 16 or 18W Stretch Nice Mid rise also. Good luck .
      Stacey s

Anonymous

Hi there. My favorite jeans are Lane Bryant new skinny jeans. They hold me in and give me a wonderful female shape. I wear them with an extra firm panty and tights

I get my jeans from next, the ladies section of course, sometimes flared sometimes boot cut. I did get some straights once, I get my undies from M&S including my girly vests, ladies socks from Sainsbury’s, sometimes I get my trainers from there as well, but mostly I get them from the ladies section in Sports Direct. The only part of my clothing that isn’t meant for females is my tops , sometimes men’s T-shirts sometimes unisex.

I wear skinny, boyfriend, and straight leg jeans. I buy most of them from Clothes Mentor, a high-end resale shop – sister to Plato’s Closet. They are a lot cheaper than retail.

Patti

Just read your topic. I recently got the courage to go into Lane Bryant and try on clothing. Let me tell Lane Bryant is LGBT friendly and were real welcoming and helpful. The treated my like I was a normal customer. It was AWESOME!! I spent a few hundred on a lot blouses, a skirt, and got 2 pair of their signature skinny jeans. They fit incredible and feel soooo good. I got more to say but I got to get back to work. I say go for it. You’ll feel so liberated.

Luv Kazzi Minx 👗👠❤💋

Hi Jamie, I just bought a really great pair of semi stone washed Arizona Slims, 30-34, at JCs on sale. I always used to buy boot cut, but found the slims are awesome for casual wear with the right blouse. I went out last week with a long sleeve brown cinched v neck blouse and my favorite blue boat shoes(my feet are huge, sigh) I had my favorite panties on and wore thigh highs underneath. The pant legs are very close all the way down, and the sensation on shaved legs is very intense. The Thigh highs helped calm me down ;). And most stores won’t care. My daughter and I went to our local VS and I was treated with respect and professionally assisted. Some of the guys there looked a little uncomfortable being in a Victoria’s, but I felt like any other Lady shopping for fun and excitement. Be yourself sweetheart, the more you own it, the more you love being who you are!

Anonymous

I mustered my courage and found a great pair of jeans at Old Navy all by myself, on sale.  Turns out I’m a size 12, most of the time.  The first pair I got were some Curvy bootcut, and then I went back with my wife and we shopped together and I tried on a couple, and got some skinny jeans, but I had to go up to a 14 because my calf muscles are so big.  Also got a pair of red jeans at Wal-Mart for cheap, and we shopped a lot of other places.  Love the fit on all of them, it’s amazing how much better they fit me….I’m only 5’7″ and I have so much trouble finding men’s jeans in my size, and I’m a petite or short in women’s.  I do miss having larger pockets but it’s worth it, and gives me an excuse to get a “man purse”.  I also shopped for shoes…bit disappointed there…I wanted some feminine walking shoes, but couldn’t find any 10 wide.  Sketcher’s makes some though, so I might order them.  I did pick up some pretty Vans shoes, they have both the men’s and women’s sizes listed on the shoes, and the only difference is the women’s shoes are just a little narrow, and that they come in a variety of colors and patterns…men’s clothing is so dull; I can’t believe it took me this long to realize it.

So now the only male clothing I wear on weekends is shirts.

Why not match you jeans with cable knit or wife approved sweaters. Western cut shirts go well for both male/female. Look up western clothing on internet. Maybe you 2 could get involved with Texas line dancing or square dancing too. Good luck…..

Lady Veronica

I wear daily slightly flared patterned pocket jeans with 33 inch inseam which is two inches longer than I use to wear in mens jeans. This is because I can then wear my 2 inch heals and know ones knows. A womans waist is 2 inches higher than a mans. Low rise catches my belly in the wrong place,mid rise and normal fit me better. I wear size 14 and 16 depending on manufacture. I use the change rooms and no one cares.

If you like the skinny Jean look, try some jeggings. They fit amazingly, come in a variety of colors, and feel super sexy all over! Amazon carries a bunch. The ones from Leggings Depot are a steal!

Anonymous

I love jeggings also. Lane Bryant has some wonderful jeggings. They fit nice and snug and are soft and comfy

Anonymous

I wasn’t sure I’d like skinny jeans or that they would fit my muscular calves, but I do and found that I just have to go up a size.  Jeggings was something I was afraid to try too, but since the skinny jeans worked out, I’ll have to try those too. Have to wait a couple of paychecks though, spent too much on clothes last week!

Anonymous

I hear you on spending! for me… Sales, sales, sales.  ha, ha

Anonymous

I will take a look at leggings Depot

Thanks

Oh yeah! I see some at Macy’s that are mid rise and sound perfect. I think I know where I’ll be tomorrow morning. I’m dying to see how these fit. I rarely find anything in men’s with a fit I like. There’s always something that leaves me cold.

Anonymous

Hi Jamie!

I buy mine at the thrift store; I have a pair of Aeropostale skinny distressed look low rise in a size six; I paired those with a polo top and a gender neutral quarter zip top and wore them to the office one day!  I have another pair “Delia” low rise skinny that I paired with a pink tee and went to an eye doctors appointment.  I just bought a pair of skinny low rise Calvin Klein for only $6!!   If you have not tried short shorts try those too, I have a pair of A&F that just feel so good on!!

Kim

Anonymous

I tried boot cut… I hate them! I wear women’s stretch jeans from various brands. I don’t wear the low rise types.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?