Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

From the moment I tried on panties as a young boy, I was hooked.

They were my sisters purple bikini silky panties, and although I didn’t know it at the time, it would be a lifelong obsession. To this day my favorite type of panty is silky full cut briefs.

What was your first panty experience? And did you know that it would be a part of your life going forward?

Without going into details, my 1st panty worn was a white Vanity Fair nylon brief. From that very 1st time, which Was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I’ve always been a brief girl. Although, in fairness, I still enjoy my high cut briefs, my hipsters, my bikinis, my shapewear and even a thong on a rare occasion.

I knew I never should’ve pilfered mom’s lingerie drawers…sigh!

Kay

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Bikini panties have been my fav for a long time, and I rarely wear anything but now. I just like the look and feel of them. A Canadian retailer of women’s clothes has a line of micro fibre undies which feel wonderful, almost like swimsuit material, but lighter and thinner.

Amy

Anonymous

[postquote quote=391251]
      Secrets in Lace has a great selection of panties…love the shears…

Dr.T.J.

Voted Full Cut Brief but would’ve preferred an ‘All The Above’ options because i have and wear all those styles depending on my mood.

first pair i ever remember wearing were full white briefs – as that was pretty much the only choice girls had way back then.  These had lace panels on the left and right sides and a tiny bow on the top.  Wore them until they fell apart.

Anonymous

tried my sister panties when young and even though I tried to control my wearing panties I enjoy wearing the bikini type panties and wear them now 24/7

I had purchased some sexy silky  men’s underwear in the past but didn’t start dressing until late in life. I am a Walmart gurl when it comes to my bikini panties. Their No Boundaries brand of panties are silky with a lace top and trim and are sooo pretty and comfortable. They always have new colors and prints and a shopping trip isn’t complete unless my wife finds me a new pair that I don’t have yet. She just loves having me hold them up to my waist so she can see how they look regardless of who is around. I always look around to see who’s looking and feel so naughty… Stephanie

On the rare occasion that I wear panties, I wear bikini panties. Bikini panties were the first ones that I tried wearing when I was a young boy. I went into my sister’s room and looked in her dresser drawer and saw a whole assortment of panties, but a yellow pair of bikini panties were the ones that I tried wearing and I was hooked when I saw how they fit me and how they looked on me..Needless to say that I loved the feeling of wearing panties and have ever since

I voted full cut briefs… but they have to be nylon and any bit of lace on them is a big plus. I just like saying….. PANTIES.

I chose bikini since I can only choose one from the options but although I mostly wear bikinis, I also have a liking for full cut and thongs.

Cotton or string tangas. Love the feel of them hugging my buttocks and also tucking my little friend into the front. Perfect

A truer statement has never been uttered. Sounds vaguely familiar

Emily
      Lady

Although I have owned and worn all of the above at some time or another, I prefer hipsters. I still have a couple pairs of bikinis and lair of nylon boy shorts. Warner’s nylon hipster or hipsters with lace get all my money now. They are the best fitting underwear I have ever worn, and I’ve worn a lot in my 64 years.

Emily

I voted for ‘full cut brief’. I simply love a full cut panty and they have been my fav since I was a young boy in the 50’s. This was the style of panty my mom and girls wore back then and the style of panty I have always associated with girls and they must be silky and a little lace never hurts either. Lace around the leg openings was popular when I was young and I must admit I find it rather exiting to see pics of panties like this still. I particularly love Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau panties as well as many styles of Dixie Belle. I simply love putting on panties and other silky girly things and enjoying some wonderful Girly Time and I just love the word ‘Panties’…I love saying it and I love seeing it in print…I LOVE PANTIES!!!

Anonymous

I’m a late bloomer; I didn’t start Dressing until late in life. All my previous experiences were “Taking Panties Off” not wearing them! Since I’ve started Dressing and the necessity to have a flat front, a thong is my GO TO. It allows me pull and tug matters into place. I tried many types of gaffes but what works for me and what I like is; I use a thong to tuck. Then I slide into a pair of control waist nylons then a pair of Bikini panties ( of course the choice of the cover pair is determined by occasion)

Gail
      Lady

Full Cut Nylon Briefs in pretty Pastels with  Feminine Highlights.

Anonymous

I love hipsters, my very first pair belonged to my best,friend . She was a,big influence/help and the one who talked me into dressing as a girl at 10yrs old. She gave me a pair of purple satin bikini panties to try on(along with a whole outfit of her old clothes) and when it was time to go home she let me keep them.(were my favorite pair til I outgrew them) To this day I always have a pair of purple satin bikini s

I picked full cut brief, and like someone said already, it has to be full granny panty cut.  I even go as far as buying only nylon/smooth type fabrics, not cotton.

The feeling of that area down there being encased in nylon material is heavenly.  There is probably other brands out there, but the one that I buy only is Vanity Fair (used to be Vasserettes, but I think the cease to exist).

[postquote quote=391554]
      I am the same. I could not imagine wearing anything but silky and nylon. Vanity fair is the Cadillac of panties, And I have tried many. Bali is another  good quality maker. For a kick go and look at the reviews on Amazon for vanity fair panties. Looks like more men buy them than women do, and VF knows who their customers are too.

[postquote quote=391656]

I bought 3 pairs of Balis from Amazon, and to me, they are a very close 2nd compared to vanity fair.  My only thing about the Balis is that the material is thinner than the Vanitys, but that is just splitting hairs.

I find both Vanity and Balis cover the boys very well with little to no spillage.  I used to buy just any but now those “just any” pantys are sitting on the shelf collecting dust, and I also can’t donate them either.

Anonymous

Bikinis are totally my go-to for every day wear – and in the winter let me just give a shout out to lace hipster thongs – they’re amazing, so complimentary and flattering, really pretty and they have that little thong feeling that I just adore when feeling sexy and ready for a wonderful day feeling femme and getting to know my girly self more-and-more. And I have far too many of them! Just my five cents girls 🙂

My latest check of my panty drawer seems to show my hipsters slowly overtaking my bikinis.  I do have a few of every style listed and each style has its own comfort zone depending on what I am doing during the day or night.  My men friends definitely like my bikini’s the best though, so I will keep those, for sure.  As far as a brand, to look and feel sexy, I go with Gloria Vanderbilt.  For everyday, Secret Treasures or BOGO or Warner’s will do, as long as they stay ‘up’ on my seemingly invisible hips.

PaulaF

Kimmie
      Lady

For me, the girlier, the better. I love flora designs, lace trimming, little ribbons or flower buds. As for material, I much prefer any type of nylon or silk. I love the smooth feeling.

Laurel
      Lady

Vanity Fair and Bali nylon briefs are me favorite. VF Ravissant and Lace Nouveau in black are filling my panty drawer. Love the feeling of anything nylon or silky caressing down below. I wish panty makers could decide on a universal size. Sometimes I’m a 5 or 6 and other panties I’m a 8 or 9. I also love pantyhose over nylon panties and a light spray of a sexy perfume, oh so sensuous.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Daytime in Drab: Usually full cut briefs cos they give the necessary support.

Nightime and in winter, (with tights on to keep my arthritic knees warm) any of my collection that lacks support as above, but the tights “complete the task”.

Summer time at night and when out in public, (with garter/supsender belt to support my stockings), lacy silk, french knickers, (with the gaater tabs peeking out from below the lacy fringe of the knickers.)

Disclaimer. None of the above in the middle of a searing hot Australian summer.

Happy dressing

Caty

I voted full cut brief panties in saying that firstly I put on a tight pair of bikini panties with a pad gives me a nice smooth front ( I tuck a well ) then my full cut  panties which I have in many colours ,some with matching bras .    Michelle  xx

Wendy C
      Lady

Hello all

Now this may sound odd but I find it works an absolute treat!

I favor thongs (aka g-string in Australia) but the girl version does not leave enough space for my boy-bits no matter how I place or tuck them. So, I found a workable solution.

I buy girls bikini briefs (as brief as I can find in that style) and then put thom on backwards. Yes, bum to the front and ‘crack-to-the-back’.  This provides just enough space for ‘natures gift’ in the front and the otherwise narrow fabric strip to the back.

Vallah … CD version of the Thong with the ‘package’ well contained, even assisted in pressed flatter.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I like high cut panties and thongs. I wear them over my sheer to waist pantyhose. Very vital and important when out and wearing a very short or sheer dress.

Anonymous

High cut briefs, cotton mostly, spandex nylon are no good in a humid climate

Anonymous

I really like wearing hipsters. I like the way they let just a little cheek show and feel sexy and feminine.

I find breifs to be too close to men’s underwear for my liking, but a comfortable thong or bikini do get rotated in from time to time.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I voted for bikini as they enhance my sense of and very real presence of being feminine.  Cotton or silk work best for me.

Hipsters are my fave followed very closely by bikinis and low rise briefs. I wear panties almost all the time and do not want a panty peek. I love the smooth fabrics like nylon or silk or microfiber. I love all of the colors you can get in panties. I may never fully dress but the bras panties and stockings are great😊😊

I mostly like to wear hi-cut briefs. I like nylon with a little spandex for looking sexy and fitting snug. I like cotton for comfort. I have all styles of panties in different colors and fabrics.

Linda Lee
      Lady

My first experience with panties was a nice silky white pair with garters attached  tto them I found  them in my mom’s drawer they were wonderful I put the nylons  on with them I felt so incredibly good I wore them often and bought  my own nylons  size ten so I wouldn’t  wreck hers or be caught

I love tight little panties (thongs,bikinis) but the reality ‘down south‘ if you know what I mean 😉 requires briefs, albeit small ones so I’ll try to find a figure flattering pair of boy shorts with some cheek showing over top the ‘support‘

I love the French Connection cotton throngs so cute and v. Comfortable they also help to make my short-arse legs look longer 😁. If I what something special then daneskin so silky and moulds in all the right places and helps when you tuck

Anonymous

I voted bikini, which I like to wear, but my absolute favourite knickers aren’t on the list. My favourite knickers are brazilians. They’re sooo comfy and look lovely on.

i wear more then one kind/reg brife panties/hipster/boyshorts/ low rise/hi rise/low cut/home made panties

Mary Madison
      Baroness

Olga 23913 – High Cut Brief

Olga 913 – Hipster

Soma Sensuous Lace – Hipster

Prima Donna A La Folie – Shorty Brief

Wacoal Tapestry  84202 – Full Brief

Marie Jo Ray – Short Brief

Elomi 4035 – Bikini

Victoria’s Secret Cheeky Panties

We should do another poll on bras!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Josie Quinn. Reason: Duplicate post

I know this is an older poll,

but I found it very interesting. I have been a full time panty wearer for almost 10 years now. My first discovery of them was 25 years ago, like most of us. Digging in drawers.

My weekly schedule is

Manties Monday

Tanga Tuesday

Wacky Wednesday

Thong Thursday

Freaky Friday

Satin Saturday

and Silky Sunday.
      this allows me to rotate through many styles and cuts every week ❤️🥰

~Josie

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I should have put this in my original post

BOY LEGS THAT DON’T “HOLD THE BOYS”

Not so  long ago I purchased a pair of lovely black lacy “boy leg” panties by Essence NZ. I thought the extra material around the crutch would ‘hold in “my boys”. I love the Essence brand and have several camis and other panties from them.

Sadly, they are not “up” to the task. OK to wear in bed at night, cos I dont move around much. But very uncomfortable during the day, due to the lack of support.

Even wearing them back to front, which works with other brands with a narrow crotch, does not work.

Anyone else had the same problem

Caty

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?