Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am beginning the process of swimming while enfemme and wanted to learn what other girls are wearing when they swim.

I need a one piece suit.  My fat belly won’t work well with a two piece.

Until this year, I always went with a suit with a little skirt to hide any potential bulge.  But this year I found a special g-string that partly acts as a gaff and partly splits my sack to make it look like a female.  So I was able to wear a one piece without a skirt this year without fear of any telltale sign.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Savannah, While I know how to swim, it is not one of my favourite activities.  I had a near drowning experience as a child so it took me quite awhile to get comfortable in the water again.  Plus, living in northern Canada, there isn’t too many swimming holes that are warm enough to enjoy the experience which means going to a public indoor swimming pool.  Now that would be a coming out experience.  I am too well known in our small city and my wife has insisted that I don’t come out publicly to the masses.  So no swimming en femme for me, as much as it would be a fun thing to try. I’ve seen videos of other CDs in their bathing suits.  Hypothetically, I’d probably go for a two-piece if I had my choice.  Take care, All the Best, Hugs Krista.

Anonymous

I have been a competitive swimmer my whole life. Being around indoor pools is a daily thing for me.

Anonymous

i went with a bikini. i find them sexy and have worn one one the beach before. i have no problem showing alot of skin. i also tried a thong bikini this year. people really dont care what you wear as long as your comfortable with yourself.

Anonymous

I can not tell a lie. I think bikini’s are way sexier. There are some one pieces though that really catch my eye though.

Anonymous

I think the 1950′ s One Piece is Super Sexy. I like the ” behind the neck” strap. With great hips, nice waist and decent breasts, that black one piece is hard to beat Ladies!
      Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

One of swimming friends collects vintage swimsuits and her 50’s swimsuits are the best in her collection.

Definitely a one piece, I dont have the figure to get away with wearing a bikini and a bikini would make the breast forms and V panty far to obvious.  The one pice allows me to use the forms to create some cleavage from my B cup natural breasts and also hides the edges of the v panty which doubles as a gaff.  I have swum in this ensemble and enjoyed the feeling of the cool water immensely.  Surf beaches may be a different issue but one day hopefully will be able to give it a try

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I would prefer a two piece but I will slim down a bit  in order to pull it off.  Until then its a one piece. Although  I do have a two piece on order for next summer. We’ll see if i can get there by spring.

Anonymous

Its great that you have a goal. The two piece is definitely harder to pull off.

I voted one piece swimsuit. Sigh… I don’t have the figure to attractively pull off a bikini(not really sure if I ever had the figure). Although I have a couple of tankini swimsuits, I think I look best in a one piece.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳

Hi Savannah

I actually have one of each.  I was a little unsure about being in public in either at first, but after the summer weekend I had I can now say the bikini is my choice.  There is this amazing place in PA Poconos area called ******* Mountain (am I allowed to name names?) that is basically a gay resort that has a huge pool.  I spent a weekend there last summer.  Day one I hit the pool in the one-piece.  Nothing like going in the water with a totally smooth body.  Day two the nerves were steadier, the confidence was up, copious amounts of tape were strategically applied and I rocked the bikini.  OMG, it felt truly amazing and I got SO many compliments all day long – some were because I was pulling it off well, some because I was just so comfortable/confident/happy being me.  I was in heaven.

This site is life-changing.  Hugs to all

Amy

Anonymous

Thats such an awesome story. I personally will end up wearing a one piece more because I am a lap swimmer. Though I hope that soon I’ll be enjoying some days in a bikini.

Terri
        Duchess

I have 2 full bathing suits. The last one I bought was for womwn who have had a mastectomy. It has pockets for my forms. It is very comfortable.

You may want to look into the “Groups” area of the CDH site for more information on your topic of swim suits…..

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/cdh-swimsuit-edition/

-SR-

I picked two-piece because I’ve had some of my best success with them when I had my weight/shape under control  I’ll try to find a picture.  Some one-piece look good, but they’re often too short for my torso when they fit the way they should around my trunk.  I don’t think I’d ever go out in either, but I used to enjoy the freedom around the house with chores – always with heels!

FAM

I picked one piece, as it is my fave.  I do have one bikini, but only tried it on once and that was it.  It just isn’t my thing.

For the month of Dec., I think I bought about 5 – 6 one piece racing swimsuits, and because it is off season prices were discounted at least 40% off.

Anonymous
      Lady

I much prefer the skirted 1 piece. The skirting hides my “manly” bulge and, at the same time, flatters my figure adding dimension I otherwise lack. They come in such beautiful & colorful patterns & designs that I have 3 at this time. Venturing into ladies swim suits was a huge step for me but once I wore one and could see I was reasonably presentable, I laughed at myself for being timid about them…they are just FABULOUS!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

In my fantasy world in the closet…………..karley wears a bikini and walks  around blushing ……………………in the real world……………if at all………………it would be a one piece……………and blushing………………..k

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

In public, I wear one piece suits  which I think are attractive. I do have a two piece, but I prefer the fit of a one piece on my body. I use breast forms attached with medical adhesive  to keep things in place during hard swimming, and a mens g-string to keep unsightly items from accidentally popping out of the kinda narrow crotch. I haven’t been tuck and taping because I swim frequently for exercise, but it would look better if I did.

Hugs, Ellie

Anonymous

I like one pc. swim suits but do have a tanking. It’s a 2 pc but the top is longer to cove your mid section for us older girls.

Leslie
      Lady

Frankly I am from Missouri and don’t really trust a body of water bigger than a bathtub? I am told that because I have been in water that was over my head and survived I can swim. But I am not ready to trust my life to that skill set if I don’t have to. And being built sort of like a brick I don’t really look good in either type of swimsuit (though in my fantasy’s I do rock a bikini oh well). We can all dream!

Hippie
      Lady

Well I like the two piece bikini. I still have the body to pull it off. But it still makes the wife a little uneasy when I wear it in public. So I don’t wear the top often when she is with. I have to live with her, not the public

Anonymous

I think the one-piece is just sultrier. In a really good way… with the right colour and body type.. Plus it’s easier to add layers to a one-piece, flowy wrap or sarape etc.

Thanks!!

Alas, there is no option for my preference. I prefer both depending on the occasion. For swimming, it would have to be a one piece as a two piece does not work when swimming laps. However, relaxing by pool, it is my two piece suits all the way.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

I love swimming and am actually a good swimmer, while working on the road for many years I always tried to check in hotels with a pool and I soon found out quite often no one used the pool and if they did most of the time stayed to themselves, another thing usually by 8 PM it was empty, so  I went swimming late evenings, I brought a nice bathing cap and a dark one piece suit I was pretty nervous at first then it was almost like an addiction, I loved it and only had one or two close calls but when someone came in I always just carried on with what I was doing at the time and always remember to smile we look more feminine when we smile, I have learned that a smile and a nod with a quiet Hi, or yes, or no, we can pass quite well, first time I was actually out and buying some new panties at the check out I smiled and nodded at the check out clerk and I don’t think she even noticed if she did it certainly didn’t show it.

Hugs Wendy

I voted for one peace but actually I prefer a tankini. But it looks more like a one piece then a bikini or two piece.

Anonymous

I love two pieces and bikinis. Unfortunately, I’m a bit bigger so I’m restricted to tankinis and one pieces

I picked one piece.  That is what I will wear when I am going swimming or boating with friends.  Plus, since my cancer surgeries, I have a lot of scars to cover, so the one piece is it for the most part.

I do have a couple of bikinis, not too small, but not too modest either.  I wear these if I am going to lay out in my backyard to get some tanning done for a little bit of tan lines, and the guys like those a lot too.

PaulaF

Mostly we swim in only our skin, but sometimes that is not appropriate. Bikini bottoms only are next in line, then both parts, then one piece. All are fun, all make me feel girly. It is just being in water that gets my juices flowing.

Where as I’d love to wear a bikini or a revealing two-piece, I’m not tone and in rockin shape to make a bikini look convincing. Also with most bikinis having string ties, I’d be too worried about a wardrobe malfunction.

During my teen years I tried on my sister’s school swim team one-piece and swam in the backyard pool. I loved how the suit felt and fit. So my choice would be a one-piece. In my current stage of dressing, I haven’t focused on buying a swimsuit. My current house doesn’t have a pool and I don’t travel to be able to use motel/hotel pools. However I recently saw a one-piece that peaked my interest, so now I’m debating.

I never tried any feminine swimwear but I always have thought that monokinis are sexy. 🙂

i prefer ops, i have some of it

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?