Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Just a few minutes ago I got back from my 3rd shift at Torrid. A few hours earlier I went shopping at my local Target store. Until last weekend I was scared to death to go in this Target (I worked there for 40 years). I walked by one lady I worked with there and I don’t think she even recognized me. After I checked out -I always use the live checkers -I stopped to talk to the checker in the next lane (she wasn’t busy for a couple of minutes). She had checked me out once or twice a month for the last 4 or 5 years and only knew me as the postal guy (I often went there after work). It took a couple of minutes for her to recognize me, and when she did she looked a little suprised but told me she was happy for me, that I should do what makes my happy. Then she went on to explain that a close relative of her’s had fully transitioned a couple years back.
      So I am fiding that many people don’t see the ‘crossdresser’, they just see another GG. OR if they do find out they don’t care or happy for me.
      I really hope many of you can find some acceptance out there. I think we can find more than what our fears tell us!!

Love all you girls Cassie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It is nice to receive positive comments from old colleagues. I think the term, ‘Whatever makes you happy, I’m pleased for you’ is quite common. In some cases it is a polite response and there is little else in the way of conversation. However, in cases like yours, there is more conversation and a general acceptance. I have found that I have made contact with old colleagues and see them every now and again which I probably wouldn’t have done as the male.  It just makes you feel good doesn’t it.

Hi,Cassie. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice.  I know how you feel about being scared. I just got up the courage to go out full femme. All of my coworkers have noticed the small changes in the way I carry myself. I paint my nails and have been more relaxed in the way I walk and the way I conduct myself. I am trying to be more feminine in my body language including my hand gestures. I try to sit more like a lady and not like a man. It takes time and practice but evening these small steps will feel more natural to you. Hugs, Allysa

J J
      Lady

“There is nothing to fear, but fear itself.” We are our own worst enemies. We conjure up all kinds of images and bad scenarios, few if, any are true. First off, very few people will recognize us en femme unless we have a very distinct character. If celebrities can walk in public unrecognized with just sunglasses, imagine how a wig and dress will hide one’s identity. Sure, some may notice male features and realize we are dressed, but at most it might elicit a comment to one’s friend such as “that’s a guy in a dress.” By the time it even registers we have passed on and that is the end of it.

What I do hope is that it does create a dialog between people that might lead to more and better understanding, and just maybe incite someone to try dressing. Maybe after being seen somebody will try and to crossdress themself, or a partner might encourage a little “experimentation.”

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Yeah, JJ maybe I can find 2 or 3 GG’s that I can hang with for some girl talk once in a while.

. Cassie

Julie
      Lady

Nice.

Hi Cassie it is our own fear’s that keep us caged, only when we face our fear’s head on can we be truly free, some of us don’t have the courage to face them because of the repercussions of our actions, well done 👍 for facing yours X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?