Tagged: 

• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was reminded by my SO yesterday of a fun incident at the opera a month ago. I decided to wear a black dress rather short for opening night at the Opera. Maybe I should have worn a long dress with a huge slit up the side but that is water under the bridge. Upon conclusion of the opera we were waiting at the coat check. All of a sudden, I feel someone pull on the hem of my dress. As I turn around, I look down and see a very well dressed polished gentleman of an age somewhere at least late 80s with his hand on my dress hem. He is in a wheel chair pushed by, I’m not certain, his younger wife. They were stopped waiting for people to get past them.
      As I look down at him he says, “Ma’am, I have not seen a dress that short in quite some time. I thank you for wearing it tonight”. He had this very wide smile on his face. In addition to my perception as a huge compliment, I placed my hand on his shoulder and stated “I’m so glad you noticed. I decided to wear this dress tonight just for you – I knew you would be here”. He let out a gentle laugh and at that moment his, let’s call this woman his wife, displayed a very angry face and proceeded to push him away as fast as she could. I don’t get it??
      I’m not certain how all you ladies feel about this but I will state the following. When my SO looks at a member of the opposite sex and states that person is “hot” or something of the sort I’m thrilled! She is alive! Her libido is still right on track – fantastic!!!
      I still feel bad for that elderly gentleman. I would feel even worse if that woman turned out to be his daughter depriving him of some superficial fun.
      – April 😒

Anonymous

I love the dress April

I would love to have some gentleman give me what I would view as a huge compliment. Good for you.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi April,

Honestly I think sometimes that there’s no point in trying to figure out why some act the way they do, and whom ever was pushing his wheel chair daughter or other wise should be ashamed of her self. I think it was pretty obvious that it was just some harmless banter on both sides. She should have joined in, enjoyed the moment and thanked you afterwards. Oh, and I agree with Nicole, your dress is gorgeous on you.

Trish 💖

Angela Booth
      Hostess

When you are of an age you can get away with things frowned upon these days. You made his evening, he made yours and who cares what her reaction was. The dress is lovely on you.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

April,

You made the older gent’s day, made him feel a little more masculine like he did in his lady-chasing days. You done good girl!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Just reading your account of the persons, places, and events of the evening, I can’t help but think the woman pushing the older gent’s wheelchair was in fact his wife….his trophy wife.  She behaved how a trophy wife would behave….with disdain for the competition.  I think your response was perfect.  Made the old guy’s day and sent the trophy wife into a tailspin!  Excellent April!

Emily, I thought exactly the same thing too !   Marg

April –

What a lovely experience, I’m sure you made his evening.

XOXO
      Suzanne

April –

What a lovely experience, I’m sure you made his evening.

XOXO
      Suzanne

April, I thought you looked beautiful in that dress! I’m sure you made his day!

J J
      Lady

To defend the “wife” some what, what this elderly gentleman did would be considered harassment by many women these days. It is possible he has done such things, or worse, to other women and the wife was just trying to get him out of there before he went even further.

While I might compliment a woman for her dress, I would never mention the length unless it came up in later conversation, and I certainly would never touch the dress without permission. While you may have enjoyed the attention, many women would not, especially in this #metoo age.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?