Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Susan Zed
      Lady

This afternoon I have time to dress and put on some new pantyhose with my outfit and thought how wonderful they felt. I then got to thinking about the most wonderful things I have worn and wondered what you girls think back fondly of? My list off the top of my head is:

1) First pair of flowery panties that I found and wore from my Mom’s room when I was five – I am still looking to get a pair like this

2) The knickers, socks and dress my Sister dressed me up in when I was about 9.

3) My Sister’s lovely silky white panties she lent me later.

4) The short flowery skirt and pantyhose that I wore one dark early morning out into the street for the first time – wow that cold air against those pantyhose, how wonderful

5) The blue skirt with the buttons running down the front I wore when I used to sneak out early in the mornings and walk around the local shops when everyone was asleep

6) The very sexy lingerie that my sister showed me in my Mom’s bottom drawer that she, my Sister, encouraged me to try on.

7) The skirt and knickers the first girl I confessed to being a cross dresser gave me to wear which was a wonderful liberating moment.

8) The lovely cami, see through black blouse, velvet skirt, panties, suspender belt and stockings my first wife laid out for me to wear to have dinner with her after I told her about myself.

9) Her beautiful silky white lingerie that I borrowed from her and she eventually let me have.

10) The most wonderful Le Perla pantyhose that felt magical on and were super expensive and which I laddered with my heel – still want to wear this make when I become a rich woman!

What about you girls?

Susan x

Any of the 40+ pairs of Nylon Stockings ( mostly browns, coffee and black,), RHT, plain, Seamed, with my 8 strap satin garter belt, floral panties with matching bra, lacy bottom fringed slips in white or black, Corselets, All-In-Ones, and wigs, makeup.

Outerwear is bottom of the list

Anything by Playtex!  First, mom’s rubber panty girdle.  Later, my 18 Hour bras, LLPGs, and all in ones!  The feel and sensations have been completely delicious.  I LOVE a being a gurl, even if still in the closet.

Peggy Sue Williams
        Duchess - Annual

Stephie,

If you remember the Playtex Living Girdle, you have dated yourself.  My mom and two older girls who were mentoring me in the female arts had me wearing Playtex Girdles in the late 1950s and into the very early 1960s.  If I recall, Playtex Girdles disappeared off the market approximately in 1961 or 1962.  I wore them when I cross dressed as a pre teen and teenager. I can still clearly recall how they were sold in the store in colorful long tubes.

Oh, Peggy Sue!  I hope your Playtex Living Girdle memories are as vivid and satisfying as mine.  I have collected photos and videos of old Playtex advertising for their exciting girdles (and bras).  I would be in heaven to have a Playtex girdle today.  I would wear it a lot.  It would be a source of so many gurlie tingles.  Would love to connect with a sister who still has one, or more!

For Me the most scrumptious thing I ever wore was my matching Bali bra, panty and garter belt set in white. it was very lacy with pink accents. It fit and felt just perfect. I would often top it off with a matching half slip and camisole that had a pretty floral appliqué on both halves. Finish it off with white 3 inch pumps and my knee length white sweater dress with a cozy cowl neck. It always made me feel so feminine!
      Natalie 💋💋💋

Susan –

The list for this is very long –

some are obvious, panties, bra, dress, blouse, skirt, nightie probably go without saying – although I got a thrill out of wearing my own items of those without having to “borrow” from someone else

more recently I would have to say jewelry, my wig and make up.

Needless to say pantyhose and a garter belt and stockings are my preference – wearing them with  my heels makes me feel wonderful.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous
      Lady

I would have to say some of my bra and panty sets were the most “delicious” items. So pretty and feminine. I could say a pair of cherry edible panties were delicious too.

Jess
      Lady

I just got a nice bra with a cover yesterday that makes my chest just pop out enough that I notice and it makes me feel oh so sexy. I also love the lace feeling of stockings, but they tend to fall off to easily to enjoy all the time with my thin thighs.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Edible panties don’t taste very good…..oh wait that’s not what you meant!  They really don’t taste good, BTW.

Moving on….

I do have luscious memories of a Prima Donna Deauville bra, Cervin Tentation fully-fashioned RHT stockings, Mayfair 8-strap suspender belt, VERY tall Sam Edelmann stilettos, and NOTHING else.  All black….of course.

The contrast was remarkable….

Different times….

/EA

Emily, I love your comment about edible panties, so funny, but when I read the description, that was the first thing that came to mind for me.

I love Primadonna lingerie, the quality is lovely. Its the only thing I learned from my wife, she wears it as well. Before it was always Warners. The Twist and Satin range are fabulous.

All of you ladies have listed items I love the when my lady laces me up super tight in my overbust corset I am a goner!

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Suzanne,

With out a doubt, for me, it is nylons with a garter belt and nylon panties. Nothing makes me feel more feminine than that. A big part of it is pulling the sheer stockings up your freshly shaved legs and attaching the garters. This is something that I just take my time doing and going as slowly as I can. I just want that feeling to last forever! Then a blouse and tight mini skirt so the garters can be seen poking through the material of the skirt 🥰😍🥰💖

Have a great day girls,

Trish

Same hapening me too.Ilike nylons slipping on my legs .🥰

I’d have to go with an all black outfit – booties, pantyhose, miniskirt, and sheer blouse. Went to the mall, ran several errands, walked through a local park. Loved it!
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Hi girls,

My most delicious things are a costume I had made for a gale style costume ball I was invited to.
      I know a lady who is a seamstress, and she makes amazing costumes for the local theatres and ballet studios. She designed a dress for me that was the style showgirls wear. It was made from a dark blue and silver metallic fabric, long, low cut, with a slit up the front that showed off my legs. I had to go to her studio for fittings, and to do that each time I wore a corselette style body briefer with forms, fishnet stockings and 4 inch strappy sandals. That is what I wore under the dress for the event, my finger and toenails done in bright red along with my lips, very dramatic eye makeup, jewelry, earrings, and a long brunette wig. I wish I still had it, but it was the victim of a major purge I went through after my first child was born.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Where do i even begin ?

– A Realise catsuit.  Not sure where japan sources the fabric for this, but it is incredibly soft, very comfortably snug, very smooth, and sensual on the skin.  On the same note, Realise swimsuits.  Most sexy one piece swimsuit I’ve ever worn

– playtext bodyshaper.  To me it felt like a one piece swimsuit.  I remember it felt like satin against the skin so it was very smooth.  It had a wide padded strap, so it was comfortable to wear for hours on end.  I regret purging this body shaper.

J J
      Lady

Without a doubt it was a little black dress, my first dress and when worn with black lace bra, panty, garter set, stockings and heels I was beyond the moon.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Pure silk nightwear. From the “inside out”.

1/. Forms and  matching colour bra to the cami and french knickers

2/. Long silk nightgown to match/tone in with the cami and knickers.

3/. Full length silk dressing gown over “all of the above”

Combine the above with warm Australian summer nights,  “nocturnal loo” visits, (“Rustling silk”??) Nightie up, knickers down), plus  shaved all over and we have this old girls idea of “Crossdresser Heaven”.

Hang on, someone else has that name well.. sorted.

Caty.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

I haven’t been dressing very long so I don’t have much to look back on, but two moments that come to mind for me are the first time I wore my lace up corset with garter straps, fishnets and heels.  It all felt so good!  The other is the first time I put on a dress and really loved how I looked.  It was blue polka dot, kind of a rockabilly look.  I remember looking in the mirror and for the first time thinking damn, I’m cute in this!

Such a fun topic Susan!  I have loved reading all the responses!

💖Lola

I lost a silver satin skirt with matching silver shoes and a semi sheer black top in a purge. I know the outfit sounds kind of slutty from the description, but it was actually really classy. It fit me perfectly and was a nice mix between edge and class. Under the sheer top I wore a black body suit. I always wanted to go to a classical music concert in that outfit. Remembering how much I miss that prevents me from purging again.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Well I think might have been a blue satin dress with matching ruffled panties. Lost to one of my many purges.

Trying on my mom’s black, strapless, long-line bra, which was actually more like a corset, when I was 14 years old.  It was designed to be worn with a strapless evening gown. I remember it was a front closure with a zipper and fit perfectly at the time. Wearing it was absolutely delicious!

Xx  a patterned skirt swimsuit with tan pantyhose..

Xx blue knitwear top with black rubber skirt tan hosiery.

Xxlong sleeve transparent bodysuit ,black pvc tight

Xxpvc rubber maid costume ,and tan shiny pantyhose as usual ofcourse ..

Xxcombining them with my two pairs favorite wigs ,short red one and long black one..🥰

When I first started, My sister had to move back in with us as she was going through a divorce.I borrowed a few items to try. A triangle top bikini, a really cute strappy sun dress with a shirred bodice, and an old tight fitting nurse’s uniform she had from nursing school that she attended in the early 70’s. Later on once i started buying my own garments. A black lace teddy with stay-up grip thigh highs. After I moved out, I bought some satin nighties with lace bras, panties, garter belts, and of course stockings to sleep in. I had two sets in red and black. That was my first experience with satin sensory overload! Now, being a middle aged lady, I simply adore the feel of control top tights. (I am unable to shave) and some lovely spanx over them to help hold everything in.

Has to be an authentic cheerleader uniform I found at a thrift shop. I was always so envious of the cheerleaders in high school. Was so much fun to wear.

The 1960’s box pleated skirts, bras and panties belonging to my sisters.

Today it is the soft nylon panties (which I am having trouble purchasing today as panties seem to be made of cotton) along with the bras.

I have an incredible wardrobe of romantic lingerie, my favs are definitely my white lacy/chiffon bridal negligees, followed by my satin chemise/robe sets, and I love love my satin pjs as well.

Hey Susan,  It’s got to be a close tie between my  backless evening gown and the floral skin tight wiggle mini dress that I made myself.  Truly a decadent feeling when I put them on.   Showtime!  Marg

I used to have the this black and white striped sundress, it showed the perfect amount of leg and combined with fishnets i just felt to sexy, it just fit me perfectly. Sadly it got thrown out during a purge:( wish i could have it back

Lingerie is the most luxurious thing a woman can wear, it’s my Choice.

But long sling tight gowns are sexy and a favorite also.

Also thigh high hose & garter belts with 4 to 5 inch heels are sexy also.

Jennifer Ramirez

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?