Viewing 69 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It can be anything: clothes, shoes, hair accessories, anything.

I fell in love with the Reebok Princess sneaker when I worked at the store. I’m pretty sure the model number back then was 1474. I’m a mens size 12 and we only carried them up to womens size 10. We closed the store in 1993 so yes, I’ve wanted them that much for that long. I found them online or in a catalog somewhere (I can’t remember) about 10 years ago and finally bought a pair. You would have thought I had found a mint condition Tommy Dorsey album at a garage sale for 25 cents.

Anonymous

hi, i always wanted to get a leather skirt,  bras and leather pant, now i have them and it make feel so feminine as i always want to,  hugs and kisses felicity

I have two that fit this category.  First are petticoats.  Fluffy, knee length square dance petticoats.  I bought a couple of them used on ebay, and then bought a brand new one from Malco Modes.

The other is a wedding gown.  I bought it pretty cheap from Ali.  I even got to wear it for a bridal makeover and some pictures that my friend took.  Of course the day we did it was during a heat wave of hazy, hot and humid weather.  But it was still a day I look back at fondly.

Anonymous

Hi Amber

Congratulations on finding you lost treasure; I can relate to that….but this girl is too impulsive to wait around for something she wants.  When I see it, I go for it.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Natalie
      Lady

Recently I bought a pair of leather heels, An expensive purchase but so worth it!!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Ever since I was 4 and dressing in pantyhose, bra and heels with a shirt that looked like a short dress, I had wanted my own pretty dresses, heels that fit properly and pantyhose with no runs or holes in them. Those were just not available to me at the time.

At 13 I began buying my own pantyhose. They were wonderful. Brand new sheer to waist. Then at 17 I really loved the short shorts and hot pants girls wore with pantyhose. I had to have that. I bought some short shorts. It was so fun and sexy to wear them with shiny, sheer to waist pantyhose. But there was something missing. I needed shoes. I saw some platform wedges I couldn’t stop thinking about. I loved how they looked when girls wore them. I had to have them. I went out and bought 6 pairs. I so loved wearing them with my pantyhose and short shorts.

But I wanted more. For as long as I could remember I loved looking at girls in magazines and department store catalogues and seeing them in all their wonderful and pretty clothes. I loved the pantyhose, stockings, garters, lingerie, bras, panties, pretty dresses and sexy heels. I wanted them all.

I had to wait until I was 18 and got my own place, but once I did I went on out of control shopping sprees. I had to have everything as quickly as possible. I ought a couple of pairs of stilettos I had admired for a while. I bought several wonderful dresses, matching bra and panties, slips camisoles and everything else I had dreamed of and wanted for so long.

When I first dressed in my new pantyhose, matching bra and panties, sexy short dress and my stiletto heels, I was blown away with how I looked and the feelings I had was of intense excitement, bliss and euphoria. It was like nothing I ever felt of experienced before. I wanted those feeling all the time. I wanted to wear all those clothes constantly.

Next I needed wigs and makeup. I got them as quickly as possible. I was femme as often as I cold possible be. Then I got the idea and desire to go out. That was very scary on my first several attempts and fails. But eventually my desire became stronger them my fears and I did it. It was very scary at first but also such a wonderful and thrilling experience. There was a rush like I never felt before and after many more times out, I realized I could not get from anything else.

I wanted to be full time, but the best I cold do based on other life situations was most time. Having all those clothes, wearing and enjoying them so much and being out in them is just the most thrilling. exciting and wonderful feeling and experience. I love it.

One of my fave comedies growing up was Three’s Company.  I remember seeing the transformation of Janet from season 1 to the final season.  She started out wearing frumpy clothes to sexy office style clothes (long sleeved button blouses, pencil skirt, skinny belt, and pantyhose).  At that time, I wanted to dress exactly like that, blouse/pencil skirt.  I found it so sexy I could not help but watch the show just for her outfits.  To this day, in reruns, I still love those kind of outfits.

I didn’t have enough money to buy my own women’s clothes, so I would see what my mom had in her closet.  She didn’t have anything exactly what Janet had, but I made due.

Fast forward today, and Wendy’s closet is nothing but pencil skirts, a mix of long sleeved button blouses/no sleeve pull over tops.  Only thing I changed from Janet’s outfits is tights instead of pantyhose.  I now look like the professional woman that Janet displayed on Three’s Company (later episodes).

Other articles of clothing were 80s/90s aerboic wear.  Growing up, I remember watching exercise shows on TV (does anyone remember 20 Minute Workout).  The girls would wear these tight leotard/aerobic wear with leg warmers.  I was so drawn to them.  When I finally had enough money of my own, I went out and bought some.  Unlike 20 Minute Workout, I didn’t buy the leg warmers but now there was spandex type leggings (similiar to the yoga pants nowadays).  I had a whole collection of them and I just loved it.  Sad to say, I purged all of those and I really regret doing so.

My last article of clothing were swimsuits, in particular OPS.  Maybe it was TV, or maybe it was when I was small and I was given a girl’s OPS to wear, but whatever the reason, women’s OPS have long been a strong interest for me.  My mom had a u back swim dress, it wasn’t quite what I liked but I wore it from time to time anyways.  I remember watching the olympic female swimmers and they wore these gorgeous tight racerback style suits and I was hooked.  Again, when I had enough money I would buy OPS, but at that time I didn’t know there was a difference in suits so I wound up buying pretty much any suit, from u backs, simple beach wear OPS, …    But now, with the internet and my own money, I only buy racerback/fastback style OPS, the kind that I was first drawn to by the olympic female swimmers.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=353890]
      Lucky girl!  Shoes that fit are still on my want list (the key word being “fit”)

Hugs,

Bettylou

Everything. I want Everything! I will never have my full.

Dana❤️💋

Scarlett398
      Princess

High waisted jeans and high waisted jeans short shorts! I’m so glad they are phasing out those stupid low waisted jeans that did absolutely nothing for your figure and were extremely uncomfortable and hard to keep up! So happy to see those losers gone.

High waisted slacks are really cool an in at all of the stores and I love the fit and function and comfort of them as well!

GO HIGH WAISTED! YAY

XOXOXO Scarlett

Black, thigh high, 6 in. stiletto boots. They make me feel soooo dirty. LOL.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Hi Amber,

I liked the Rebock Princess running shoes too.  I’m a 10 1/2 in men’s and found the 12 in a sporting goods store.  Tried them on and they fit well.  Couldn’t find them at the local Rebock outlet store in a 12 but later found them in a Big Lots store.  Amazon carries them too in white or black if you’re looking for a replacement pair.

To answer your question I’d wanted a women’s pea coat for the chilly northern winters.  Found one at Torrid and bought it.

Alice

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

1/. Breast forms, (high quality, not the cheapies). Especially my first set of gold seals that I could attach with the double sided tape and adhesive wipes). The first time I did this I felt like I would “Swoon” like a “real female”

2/. Formal and period evening gowns. Stems from my childhood reading an article about “clothing through the ages” and as a child seeing my mother looking fabulous just before she was going out to a formal ball or suchlike. Also add in wedding gowns.

My profile photos will list how and when these were achieved.

Happy (formal!!) dressing

Caty

Anonymous

The last thing I bought for the first time was a wig. I had the clothes, the pantyhose, the high heels, then  the make up and lastly the wigs.  All of these collections have grown significantly over the 7-8yrs also.

Chelly

I always wanted a beautiful black dress or skirt with matching tights and blouse. What I wanted most though were a pair of my own knee high heel shoes. I loved the feeling of walking in them finally.

Ashley
      Lady

My cross dressing used to cause a lot of shame, denial, and me lying to myself about what I was feeling, so the thread title describes pretty much any women’s item for me at some point. There are some things that stand out though, mostly things I first thought were discoveries by themselves, but then led to further discoveries. Pantyhose might be the best example. For some reason I’d already been cross dressing for some time before I decided to try them. Of course it felt amazing slipping into them and moving around in them for the first time, but after a few times wearing them, I realized that my legs actually looked pretty great in them too… which meant I could actually show them in femme mode… which meant… short skirts! This was a huge revelation and led to me discovering skater skirts, which are still one of my favorite femme items. Which feels like an understatement actually lol. I basically haven’t worn much else en femme since I tried on my first pantyhose and skater skirt outfit.

Anonymous

I can’t believe no one has said thong! I am 31.. so that might play into it.. I was in high school when whale tails were the rage! I wanted nothing more than to do the same.. I was jealous of the girls who got to wear such pretty and feminine panties. Thongs were always a dream for me. Then I bought one.. now I wear them almost every other day! I love thongs!

A dress and heels. For years I’d bought panties on and off – also pantihose and camisoles. I finally got it into me after browsing the website of a well-known clothing franchise to physically go into the shop and buy an A-line tunic (and also a set of two boyshort satin panties with lace inset and trim). .
      Following this I placed an online order for a fit and flare dress (still my favourite for being at home in and doing the household chores) – short sleeve, turtle-neck, back tie, autumn leaf print – and also a pair of black broad strap open toe mules with low heel (2.5cm).
      Wow, such a breakthrough and sense of liberation.
      Subsequently I’ve acquired black ribbed tights and a sport bra (which I fill with rice laden pantihose cutoffs) but am now eyeing a wig (and a range of makeup), but the real breakthrough came with those dresses!

Extra long RHT nylon stockings. There is nothing so wonderful as the feeling of one’s legs and thighs sliding together in slippery old fashioned nylons. It brings me the shivers! Of course, they have to be held up by a garter belt over [or under?] Vanity Fair panties. Then, the rest of the total outfit. A lace trimmed bra, a full slip, and a stylish dress. I used to be able to walk in high heels, but now that I am 83 years old I have had to go to flats, or a low wide heel shoe.

Being a widower, living alone, I am enjoying being totally dressed 24/7. I am happier than I have ever been, because for most of my life I had to hide my feelings. I recently confessed my sexual orientation to my doctor. Instead of telling me that I was crazy or a pervert, she said that I actually needed to indulge in my new lifestyle. She said that it was good for me, both mentally and physically. What a doll! I love my doctor!

I hope that all you gals can come out sooner in life than my experience. At least there is greater acceptance by present day society for our proclivities than in the old days of my youth

When I was about sixteen I was given several prom dresses by my sister and her friends and I loved to wear them, but as time went on I outgrew them. Several years later after marriage my wife and I were going through our old clothes I told her I hated to depose of those dresses but to be practical as they were much to small for me to ever wear again, A few years later my wife was A brides maid for one of her friends, after the wedding I told my wife seeing her and her friends brought back fond memories of my old dresses. She said she would give me her dress but again it would be t o small so she suggested we should go shopping for some fancy dresses for me. we went to Penny’s outlet and bought several brides maid and formal dresses for me.It was wonderful to wear those silky lovely dresses, A few weeks later I was wearing my new pink formal dress my wife made the comment that I looked nice and if I was happy with my new dresses, I gave her A big yes but told her I felt A big desire to try A wedding dress, She said if it would make me happy go for it. I thought about if for A few weeks and one afternoon I was back at Penny’s outlet and found A beautiful wedding dress that I bought, later that evening surprised my wife wearing my new bridle gown,  she was happy I found one I liked. A few years later I had A desire for A fur coat, after thinking about it for A month I bought A full length fake fur coat. I haven’t had the desire for making any new purchases as I have about everything I can think of.

For me it was a bikini just last Friday I bought my   first bikini

DeLora
      Lady

I have always loved the classic LBD. I am not big on fashion and trends and it seems as if the LBD never goes out of fashion. It is simple and timeless.

Last summer while on a road trip I visited a thrift store and discovered a lace LBD. it was my size, Shit, now I have to buy it! This was my first thrift store purchase I have never looked back, I love that dress!

Cece X
      Lady

Breast forms. I have not gotten them yet but I eventually will.

Fit and flare retro (50s style) dresses. Always loved them, but they were always a bit too much out of my price-range. Then, a few years ago, they came into fashion, and I could acquire them cheaply and easily.

I now have … lots. And they are currently my defining/default look. So I’m a happy bunny 😀

For me it was my first formal evening gown.  I don’t even remember what event I got it for, but I was on cloud 9 all night, and my close friends kept asking where I got it.  It was a black velvet ankle length dress with gold stitching and a little embroidery work on the bodice, low back and sleeveless.  That night was also one of the few nights I made it all the way through in heels without almost tripping myself.  My first lover Vincent took me and we had an awesome times.  How long ago was that?  1978.

PaulaF

For the longest time I wanted high heels i had tried some on in my teens but couldn’t keep them. I finly got yhe the courage to buy some on one road trip i had by myself noe i have several.

The second thing i desire and haven’t found one yet is a satin/silk Chinese dresses. At least one that will fit an rather large lady. I saw MJ on the first spiderman movie wearing one and have desired one ever since.

Anonymous

Amber

Great topic. For me that would have been high heel boots….I purchased some in size 10 a few months ago. I have just got to get used to the 4” heels.But getting there, broken zip permitting.

But the next will be the expensive forms. I would take a B or C cup to suit my existing bra’s

Hugs

Averyl 🌹

Anonymous

For me it was anything and everything feminine    Most recently I pierced my own ears like we did in the 70s so buying earrings that are particularly girly was it for me.

Anonymous

I will be buying some forms. Are there any recommendations or experiences? It would be good to hear.

many thanks and hugs

Averyl 💐

Hi, for me it was heels.  I wore nylons and a garter belt for years as I am addicted to the silky feeling on my legs.  Short skirts were and still are a must. Eventually thigh highs became a mainstay and I knew I had to bite the bullet and get the heels. No regrets!

Anonymous

My mom had a string of pearls I always loved, just so classy and elegant. About 4 years ago my daughter was working in a jewelry store and unfortunately they went under. Independent owner couldn’t compete with the big chains, death of the little guy again. When they were closing they had a liquidation sale and I went to check it out. Low and behold a beautiful string of cultured pearls, 70% off, iff this wasn’t the great god of retail screaming at me I don’t know what then. I bought them and wear them when I’m going somewhere nice, all dressed up. I have a burgundy knit body con dress and they go perfectly with it especially for the Xmas season. It was meant to be.

Hello Ladies,

I noticed that some of you are interested in purchasing a set of quality breast forms.

Yesterday, I listed for sale on EBay a pair of Amoena Contact (self adhesive) breast forms size 8 with 2S projection. They retail for more than $300 each. Opening bid for both is $250. Search Cait’s Closet on Ebay to find them.

I also have a dozen or so pairs of larger sized shoes listed. Sizes 11, 11.5, and 12.

As for the topic of this thread, a certain perfume that a very dear friend wears, and is obscenely expensive has until recently eluded me. I got 3, one quarter ounce bottles (.75 oz. total) for $80, which is an amazingly cheap price for this particular scent.

When I began this definitive stage of my CDing in 2015, I needed every item that would be in a woman’s wardrobe. However, the search for these three items stand out more than everything else.

A black lightweight trench coat. Purchased 10/12/19.

Clip-on ear-rings. I bought my first two pairs recently(6/11/20).

Casual women’s pants/jeans. I bought my first pair just the previous week.

I put off buying knee high boots with a heel for the longest time and love wearing them

Anonymous

Deborah

Are you OK tottering around on heels? Have you mastered the technique. It is taking me some time. I am sure I will get there.

Averyl 👠👠

Most girly things were a must have. After my panties and bra came the nylons, heels, wig, dresses and jewellery. But the real “must have” became a basque.  The feeling of squeezing my rather large frame into the garment was overwhelming. I eventually purchased one in black and deep red after a lot of angst about the best colour. All  with proper boning , long black corset laces, and metal clasps. Putting it on was pure bliss as it shaped my waist and pulled it in. I had to rely on my girlfriend to tighten the laces at the back, and I wanted it tight !! but seeing the laces crisscrossing me in the mirror, the long black laces against the silky red satin was such a turn on. Sliding a complementary fitted dress over it was easier now my waist and hips were pinched in. It was a shame to cover it but knowing what I was wearing underneath so  sexy. The dress was low cut so shoved my bosoms up and  peeking out a little. Coupled with my wig, some  jewelry, make up and some black and red stockings attached to the basque, this completed the look. And of course Red stilettos. Needless to say, undressing was equally pleasurable !! xx

[postquote quote=357888]
      2″ are fine with me, 4″ or higher are difficult. There are some good you tube videos that show you how to practise x

Hi Amber,

What a timely question. I started dressing last Spring and the dresses I was able to wear were all “borrowed”. I have my own bras, hosiery, and panties, but no dress. Until now!

I finally ordered my first dress. It’s from Amazon so not very expensive, and it does have to eventually make its way to Goodwill. The dress came yesterday and is in my locked desk at work. Tomorrow is the big day. I get to wear my first dress. I’m an early riser, my wife is not, so my woman time is in the early morning.

Amber, I’m excited.

Amanda

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing Harriet

Anonymous

I’ve always been OK with buying woman’s clothing first time was when I was 13. Went to Sears bought panties and top and skirt. What I did have a hard time buying or evening going to were sex shops.  It was about 6 months ago I finally got the courage. It was strange placing it on the counter. The lady was really cool and told me good choice. She even recommended some oils for me and now its like going to any store. Once you do it its easy. Just break the ice and do it.

Cindy, I’m not sure it can specifically be called a women’s item, but yes. Got some now.

Just shortly after we started to go out my gf and I stopped at one of the chain adult stores while on a trip out if town, the female sales help were very cold and unwelcoming, enough so for me to write an email to corp. and glad we didn’t live close. The next week we visited a store from the same chain but much closer, what a difference!, pleasant helpful, and very knowledgable tee hee. We’re repeat customers with a her and hers collection.

I recently, bought my own expensive perfume (Belief Black)

Instantly when I wear it, everything changes. My mood, the way I feel about myself.

I finally fell sexy. That and some adhesive breast forms that allow me to go bra-less give me

a feeling of euphoria. I’m sure it’s different for everyone, but that is when I felt an awakening.

The feel of having natural breasts and the sent of a real woman.

Love to all the Girls.

I waited forever to buy my first skirt but it feels so great and comfy wearing it right now in fact.

Anonymous

Good advice Cindy

Sex shops can have an unwelcoming feel but taking that first step soon overcomes any form of unconscious bias.

It must be from some deep down programming of our behaviour?

Averyl

LES TOLET
      Lady

THE ITEMS I WANTED WAS A SKIRT SUIT AND A PAIR OF HEELS, I SAW A RELATIVE IN HERS AND JUST THOUGHT I’VE GOT TO HAVE THEM. I ACTUALLY BOUGHT THEM ABOUT 20 PLUS YEARS LATER BUT I GOT THEM AND REALLY ENJOYED OWNING THEM IWAS LIKE A CAT WITH TWO TAILS.

This thread has been around a while, but I wanted to share. I had always wanted a proper makeover. One day I searched locally for a makeup artist and found one with her own studio. I told her who I was and she was completely accepting. I wasn’t even her first! I made an appointment and had the best afternoon finding my perfect base color and was able to get answers to lots of my makeup questions. Definitely one of my favorite days as Ciao

Jazmin G
      Lady

I recently purchased my first set of heels from torrid. Looking forward to slipping them on this weekend along with getting toe nails done.

A good wig.

Can’t believe I dressed for so many years without one. Finally plucked up the courage to buy one about ten years ago; a lovely long brunette. Wow, what a difference it made. Now got a large collection of various colours and lengths.

Great topic, I love reading everyone’s posts! When I thought about this question, so many things came to mind. It’s like little peaks throughout the years. Some highlights for me were a nice pair of heels in my size (the early years were all about squeezing into shoes that were to tight!), a leather pencil skirt and satin pussy bow blouse (a favorite combo of mine), a vintage evening gown (that actually fits!), silicone breast forms, a Claire V. leather clutch, jewelry and scarves handed down from my wife.

A more recent item that comes to mind is a beautiful floral dress I recently purchased. I’ve been out in public en femme many times, but only at night. Next on my list is a girls day out (post-pandemic) for shopping and lunching.

My wife and I both like the store “& Other Stories”. We were at their Glendale Americana location and I was looking through dresses with her (as usual, in male mode) and I spotted this amazing dress, which was possibly in my size, and on sale. Right then and there I pulled it out and walked up to the nearest sales girl and asked if I could try it on. She took a split second to process the request and then gave me a big smile and said “Sure! Let me get you a room”. I followed her back, tried it on and it fit perfectly. Needless to say, I bought the dress. That one is special for me. It’s the first time I bought a dress with my wife, the first time I asked for my own dressing room, the first time I bought an item at a proper women’s boutique and not tucked in with soap and laundry detergent at Target or online. An all around nice memory and cute dress to boot.

My corset that I absolutely love. Now I just need some thigh high stilettos

I have some bra enhancement filets that I’ve using for a few years but really wanted something a little better. I researched and read threads on here to become better educated, but even then hesitated. I now have a 1000g pair which is much better suited for my frame size.

I’m still working towards a wig, I pretty much know what I’m going for but need to recover a bit financially after the past covid shutdown.

Like most of us I think, theres a wishlist in our heads that we just need to tick off one at a time. Patience is a virtue, possibly one of the few I have left lol.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That’s easy. There was several items. Stiletto heels, short, sexy dresses, matching bras and panties.

Anonymous

After five years with a $20 Amazon wig my wife finally convinced me to buy a proper one.

We visited a wig shop in Las Vegas and the experience of trying wigs in public was amazing.

My new hair feels and looks great and it didn’t break the bank at $130.

-Caroline

I have manged to acquire most things but real desire is to get pierced.

Janice

XOXO

Hi Casey the one item or should I say two were my breast forms ,had wanted them for years ,had made my own not bad ,but when I got the real thing I was in heaven (I suppose shouldn’t include these as not actually clothing ) the one item of clothing I would love to have is the wedding dress ,will it ever happen I don’t think so ,but I can always dream ,sometimes they can come true .  Michelle xx

Heck yes breast forms count. Clothes is clothes. Is breast forms clothes? Is jewelry clothes? Clothes is clothes. Finally, I got in one of my favorite lines from The Muppets Take Manhattan.

Anonymous

Great topic and what a diverse range of replies. For me it was always a wish to possess a pair of my own stilleto heels. I had often worn my mothers shoes and some others whenever I got the opportunity but they were never a good fit or something I could call my own.

I first purchased a pair of gorgeous white sandals with about a 4″ heel, the sort that women still wear for weddings and outside dressy occasions. Worn with tan stockings in my humble opinion they looked and felt fantastic. I suppose that started my fetish for heels, several styles have followed my dressing life to the present day, latest being a pair of red 6″ ankle straps with silver steel heels. To me they look and feel great but a nightmare to walk in, still they rarely leave the closet.

Sarah.

corset and a long wig , will arrive on tuesday, counting the days lol

love

linda summers

I really want to buy a real gold ankle bracelet and toe ring. I have a few costume ones and they are nice but the color changes quickly and they are really just to short for my ankle. I would also love some perfume. I am real bargain shopper but I think I would be willing to spend real money for those things.

Hugs

Diane

I’m not a real fan of gold jewelry on me but I wanted and found a very nice silver ankle bracelet at a pawn shop and they were kind enough to lengthen it for me, the girl was so cute about helping me. Sometimes its the simple accessories that complete the look.

In order:

I finally got (and wore, on a beach, with people around) a pink, skirted swimsuit, similar to the one that I saw and mysteriously craved when I was 4 years old.

I would have regular dreams and even day dreams about it, what it would feel like to wear, how I would look (longish, blonde hair was an essential), what it would feel like, and what it would feel like…

A couple of years later, I fell in love with what Milly Molly Mandy wore in the pictures in the book my grandmother had.

The little pink striped dress, the frilly edged bloomer style knickers that peeped out from underneath, and the black Mary Jane flats that she wore.

I wanted to dress like that, and play with a little friend Susan, in her short skirt and t shirt, having picnics, paddling in streams, running errands and so forth – nothing sexual. I was 6.

So last year, I bought a collection of the stories, and re-read them en femme in my hotel room, and felt the same, youthful desire – I could not explain it to myself, but there it was, powerful as ever.

So I hunted down the necessary clothes – and would love to wear them out somewhere – but haven’t yet identified the occasion!

World book day, maybe?

A bit hard to explain a 6′ 4″ Milly Molly Mandy to anyone, but I’ll find a way… and hopefully a little friend Susan (GG!).

Love Laura

You are so right!! I think I’ll start pawn shopping!! Thanks for tip.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

I’ve always wanted an underbust corset to pull my waist in and give me more of a womanly shape, but I’ve still yet to buy one, it’s just that you can’t buy one at primark you have to go to a certain shop for them and there isn’t one in my town xxxxx

Anonymous

I always wanted a pink bikini bathing suit to wear I finally got one and a friend of mine let me wear it in his pool in private ( he is the only person that knows I dress and the only person that has saw me dressed)now I’m shopping  to get breast forms to fill the bathing suit but have no idea what to get what size does anyone have any suggestions thanks

I always wanted a school girl skirt. I finally got one today

Maya Sol
      Lady

I’m dreaming to have a corset, one day I’ll get one. As for what I finally purchased then it’s a designer dress. I love it! I’m so happy! it’s so beautiful and confortable and I’m looking hot in it. It’s a little bit heavy but it’s so comfortable and sexy!

[postquote quote=387792]
      Ah… number three!

I need a school hockey skirt and top – and, for preference, a ladies team to play with. Yes, I know that would be rough!

I owe it to myself for the time my games master got so infuriated with me for not understanding the off side rule, that he actually asked me if I wanted to put on a hockey skirt and frilly knickers and go play with the girls.

My brain was screaming “Yes!!!!!”. I was 12. He didn’t follow up on that threat, and I hated him for that.

So I need the outfit 😍

Love Laura

I have always wanted to wear baby doll nighties. I went to the local thrift shop and found 2. A light blue kind of see through one and a black shortie sleeveless frilly one.

i also wanted a sexy perfume. I bought a YSL from Sephora

Anonymous

Hi Casey

I spent years yearning for Dior “Poison” perfume…put off by the expense and always needing something else more!!!…last Christmas I gave you my heart..(sorry ,don’t you just love George Michael???)…..last Christmas I treated myself..OMG…worth the wait, and I decided there and then that I will always have some!!!

Huggs, Grace xx

Wendy Me
      Lady

I have run the gammet on breast forms, water balloons, foam, cheap silicone ones, I finally got a good quality silicone pair a while back, what difference it makes, it was worth the money.

Garter belt with fish net stockings.  Fish nets in particular because they always seemed extra sexy and kinda slutty 🙂

Growing up, I always wanted to wear them and I’m pretty sure that’s the first item I bought when I decided to start dressing.

Always feel a bit of pride in knowing how to wear a garter with stockings, when many GGs don’t even wear them 🙂

Mine was breast forms and thigh high boots. Wish I got them ages ago

It was a beautiful rose print dress with a dark back ground and white blouse I had been glancing at sideways through the window at a fashion bug. (This was some time ago. I believe it was 1990 or 91. ) I had previously only shopped through the mail Undergarments mostly which was a little hit or miss.
      This however would require actually going in to a real store and maybe try something on. Autumn was right around the corner as they had just started changing their inventory and marking prices down. It was now or never. The situation was dire indeed!
      I was never so scared or excited in my life. My first store bought dress and experience. I had picked three of them to try on to make sure the fit was right not being certain that I would ever muster the courage again I wanted to make sure. I was extremely nervous but after their initial surprise the women there where quite nice. It soon became my favorite store. I had similar experiences at Dotts but the staff at dress barn used to treat me poorly. Sadly all these shops are long gone now much like that first dress. I’ve had many dresses and other garments since then but none will ever replace that first dress or experience.

Viewing 69 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?