Tagged: 

Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

women have lots of nice things to wear. but some of the things i won’t wear are.

1) pointy shoes

2) white nylons

3)not a big fan of blue clothes

4) anything with flowers

5) flip flops (sorry they are the most unattractive things they make)

what won’t you wear?

I won’t wear anything low cut (front or back) or anything with spaghetti straps…

As I am still pretty newly un-closeted There’s a lot of items I have yet to try so everything’s fair game.

Anonymous

good one sa man tha.  if its not a thong or camando i dont want my boys wrapped in it.

When I’m en femme I won’t wear a frown…always smiling to be the real me!

Peta Mari
      Lady

Spaghetti strap, strapless dresses. Suspenders / stockings / G string / thongs.

My wife’s undergarments. Undies, and bras. And my wife’s wedding dress. (We have agreed they are taboo.)

High heel shoes. I don’t have great balance. I literally walk by sight, as my nerve endings that give you balance, on the bottom of your feet, are shot to bits.

Tampons.

I don’t like pencil skirts that much. I like the freedom of A line skirts and dresses.

I forgot:

Cold Shoulder tops and dresses

Off The Shoulder tops and dresses

Thong Sandals of any kind

Anything with a Peplum

Cold shoulder tops, heels over 3″ ( a weak ankle), pointy shoes, pierced earrings, any other piercings either, colored hair (pink, green, blue etc.), tramp stamp (I may be loose sometimes, but no tats), glittery makeup, unusually long fake eyelashes.

I think that is about all.

PaulaF

Things I’ll steer clear of

1. Flip-flops  – major pet peeve, I hate them and their disgusting!

2. Capri pants – they are hideous.  Besides, if Im dressing like a woman…its gonna be hot and sexy.

3. Blue eye shadow – the 70’s are dead for a reason! 🙂

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Pants of any shape size or description. Wear then all the time in male mode. “Real women wear skirts and dresses”.

Anything low cut with short sleeves . Hey I’m supposed to be “mature and elegant”….. And besides I still have heaps of body hair on my arms and legs. Post Covid its all gone.

Nothing more than a 2” heel. Looks wrong on a “mature lady” and besides, these old arthritic knees wont cop any higher.

Swimsuits.. See hair above and nowhere public to wear one

That’ll do for now

Caty

Anonymous
      1. Hi girls

Out of everything I have tried, there is nothing I have really disliked, but one thing I couldn’t see the point of,  for me anyway, is pantless crutchies……..sorry, crutchless panties….although if I wore them, you WOULD probably end up seeing the point……haha

( definitely a no no)

Smiles, grace xx

Robin Snow
      Duchess

White leggings … they are so unflattering.

Crop tops … they accentuate my reverse hourglass figure.

I am willing to wear most women’s items, some I don’t are :

1) pants.  I have only 1 pair of women’s dress pants, 2 pairs of women’s leather pants, and 3 pairs of women’s jeans, and I rarely wear any of them.  As someone already mentioned, in drab I already wear pants so wearing pants in woman mode doesn’t appeal to me.

2) spaghetti strap anything.  If it comes to swimwear, it is iffy as I have a few slender strap suits that I don’t mind.

3) garters and thigh highs.  I used to wear those in my teens, but I find the the garters difficult to buckle up to the thigh highs.

4) low cut dresses/blouses (this includes the back too).  I don’t want my hairy back showing in an open back blouse/dress, kinda ruins the whole woman look.

5) this is a maybe, but long sleeved blouses/button shirts.  I used to like them but I when I prepare a meal the long sleeve gets in the way, even rolled up.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I think I have to put this in two categories:
      1 – what I don’t want to wear at all
      Here would be any kind of flats or low heeled shoes,  pants, jumpsuit and “skirt-pants” (which I find awful). Only use I have for that is when in drab or use warm leggings as underwear in  the winter.
      I could add some colours I like less to this list also but that is not a complete “never”. I like to wear brighter colors like red and don’t like dark like brown but I still wear that now and then.

2 – what I would like to wear but can’t wear for practical reasons
      Here goes stuff like shoulder less dress that is only held up by my non existing breasts or that hourglass bodycon dress that just won’t work on my 8XL body.  (any one know of a way to move the tummy fat a bit up to say the breasts so my chest size is larger than my waist line? 🙂 )
      Until recently I did also have deep v-cut tops in this list but after trying on one my wife had I come to realise that my breast forms doesn’t show if it is the right cut so some versions can still work.

/kt

Emily
      Lady

Not a lot of actual “won’t wears”, a longer list of “don’t wears”.
      Won’t wears include: rompers, gaucho pants, skorts (why are these a thing),  heels higher than 4”, and pantsuits.

Don’t wears include: strapless anything, leather garments, shorts, high rise jeans, capris, REALLY short skirts or dresses, white stockings or tights, clothes with loud, bright patterns, to name a few.
      Fun question! Thanks for asking it.

for me its heels over 4 inches nor flip flops which I think are hideous too.

Let’s see here. I don’t like pants (except for leggings and I don’t really consider those pants). I’m a skirts and dresses kind of gal. Granny panties are very high on the list along with boyshort style panties and Brazilian cut panties. I don’t like sports bras. This may sound strange to some but I’m not a fan of most lingerie. There are some styles I will wear but for the most part it’s bras and panties for me. Jumpsuits and rompers are right out. Who wants to take all your clothes off to go to the bathroom. Skorts are right there with those 2. Either wear a skirt or shorts. Pick one.

There are things that I can’t wear due to my size/shape but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t wear them if I thought they looked good on me.

Sutekina
      Lady

I used to be exclusive on black hosiery, but now exploring colours. Colours are fun and I especially love white. But white everything. Skirts, dresses, shoes, hosiery, and so on. It’s different from cocktail or sexy. I find it fun and refreshing.

Flip-flops, yeah, wouldn’t wear that, but wouldn’t wear flats either. No jewelry, no purse.

Cowgirl boots.

I hear so many women say “They’re so cute!”

NO. They’re not.

In fact, only two types of people should EVER wear them. (1) Truck drivers.  (2) Actual cowgirls / farm girls.

If you have never mucked out a stall, or you are not currently driving an 18 wheeler, please, for the love of God and all that is holy, take those hideous, clunky things off your feet.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[postquote quote=399775]
      And I’m just the opposite, no heels under 4″
      and I do agree that flipflops should be declared criminal.
      /kt

Anonymous

Definitely anything Crutch  less, any thing that make me  look one of Santa’s helpers. Maternity wear. Peek a boo bras, glitter make – up, and any thing I try on that makes me feel 😬 and other I think will 😂.

Agree with Stephanie too, metal fastening rather than plastic, much safer.

Anonymous

Pantyhose, I hate them to no end. I only wear Thigh Highs.

Kathleen

Anonymous

I will not wear anything that isn’t overtly feminine, So Trousers – Flip Flops – Trainers – Socks – Thongs are all no no’s.

Dresses or Skirt & Top always and anything Bodycon are a delight for me, Must have shapewear so nice.

Good question Rachel.

Best Wishes xx

Natalie
      Lady

Mini skirts (micro skirts)

thats it, I’ll buy or wear anything else femme .

Capri pants are a big fat no go…they just do not appeal to me. Capri leggings I do find attractive as the close fitting outweighs showing off one’s ankles, but regular Capri pants I see no point in.

Boyshorts are one type of panty I won’t wear. As I’ve posted previously I’ve recently been trying out Maidenform Girl panties as well as certain thongs provided that there’s enough material up front to hold in what needs to be held in, but boyshorts move the leg bands away from the ideal framing position and the waistband tends to be lower as well so comfort-wise they’re a no-go. Cheekies also don’t feel comfortable either.

Christine

I am in agreement with Caty about pants.  When I’m in Rachel mode, it’s dresses or skirt & blouse, nothing but.  Another thing is anything open back.  Got too hairy of a back & with this crud around, it’s difficult to find an esthetician to wax my back.

Anonymous

Amanda , I had my face painted with lots of glitter for Elton John concert …. hopefully this being in context isn’t an issue for you 🙄🙄🙄🙄😊😊

Anonymous

[postquote quote=400029]
      Absolutely not Tiff.

Anonymous

I will not wear wide legged pants, just too baggy for me. I also will not wear jumper type of clothing. They are just to difficult to remove to use the restroom while out. Not a fan of cold shoulder tops either.

Carla

Ripped jeans, thongs, i don’t want strangled and cat suits which are hopeless if you need to go.

Anonymous

good one jessica. i dont wear lingerie. i dont have any. dont need it. i sleep in my birthday suit.

“Granny Panty’s”

Anonymous

I won’t wear woman’s one piece swimsuit.  At my favorite local beach my nick-name is “Bikini Boy”, and for good reason.

Kimmie
      Lady

I won’t wear a dress or skirt that goes below my knees. I love, love, love seeing my legs in hose, a short skirt or dress and heels. Narcissistic, I know, but we love what we love.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?