Tagged: ugly clothes
- October 27, 2020 at 6:05 pm #399554Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 163Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
women have lots of nice things to wear. but some of the things i won’t wear are.
1) pointy shoes
2) white nylons
3)not a big fan of blue clothes
4) anything with flowers
5) flip flops (sorry they are the most unattractive things they make)
what won’t you wear?
- October 30, 2020 at 8:30 am #400700
- October 30, 2020 at 7:29 am #400686KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 197Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 757 times
- October 30, 2020 at 5:01 am #400654Linda Rose NygaardParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 106Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 609 times
- October 30, 2020 at 4:44 am #400643
- October 30, 2020 at 3:17 am #400615
- October 29, 2020 at 2:50 am #400044
- October 29, 2020 at 1:58 am #400037Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 263Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 948 times
I will not wear wide legged pants, just too baggy for me. I also will not wear jumper type of clothing. They are just to difficult to remove to use the restroom while out. Not a fan of cold shoulder tops either.
- October 29, 2020 at 1:20 am #400030Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 353Has thanked: 3822 timesBeen thanked: 1372 times
- October 29, 2020 at 1:15 am #400029Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 852Has thanked: 2628 timesBeen thanked: 2155 times
Amanda , I had my face painted with lots of glitter for Elton John concert …. hopefully this being in context isn’t an issue for you 🙄🙄🙄🙄😊😊
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 28, 2020 at 10:40 pm #400001Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 174Has thanked: 417 timesBeen thanked: 454 times
I am in agreement with Caty about pants. When I’m in Rachel mode, it’s dresses or skirt & blouse, nothing but. Another thing is anything open back. Got too hairy of a back & with this crud around, it’s difficult to find an esthetician to wax my back.
- October 28, 2020 at 8:16 pm #399978Christine RelleumParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
Capri pants are a big fat no go…they just do not appeal to me. Capri leggings I do find attractive as the close fitting outweighs showing off one’s ankles, but regular Capri pants I see no point in.
Boyshorts are one type of panty I won’t wear. As I’ve posted previously I’ve recently been trying out Maidenform Girl panties as well as certain thongs provided that there’s enough material up front to hold in what needs to be held in, but boyshorts move the leg bands away from the ideal framing position and the waistband tends to be lower as well so comfort-wise they’re a no-go. Cheekies also don’t feel comfortable either.
- October 28, 2020 at 4:48 pm #399926
- October 28, 2020 at 3:35 pm #399907Britney SummersParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 92Has thanked: 313 timesBeen thanked: 324 times
Things made out of more than 65% cotton
High waist and mid waist jeans, mom jeans
Any clothes with rips tears and holes in it ( jeans ) , known as the poverty fashion trend
Skorts! I hate these so much. If you are too scared to wear a real skirt just wear actual shorts!
I had to look up “skirt pants”, I am in agreement they look hideous.
Any clothes that have boy friend in the listing
- October 28, 2020 at 2:42 pm #399897Sarah Du HessisseParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 73Has thanked: 423 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
I will not wear anything that isn’t overtly feminine, So Trousers – Flip Flops – Trainers – Socks – Thongs are all no no’s.
Dresses or Skirt & Top always and anything Bodycon are a delight for me, Must have shapewear so nice.
Good question Rachel.
Best Wishes xx
- October 28, 2020 at 2:29 pm #399896Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 210Has thanked: 1446 timesBeen thanked: 637 times
- October 28, 2020 at 2:15 pm #399888Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 353Has thanked: 3822 timesBeen thanked: 1372 times
Definitely anything Crutch less, any thing that make me look one of Santa’s helpers. Maternity wear. Peek a boo bras, glitter make – up, and any thing I try on that makes me feel 😬 and other I think will 😂.
Agree with Stephanie too, metal fastening rather than plastic, much safer.
- October 28, 2020 at 1:06 pm #399877Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 145Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 537 times
for me its heels over 4 inches nor flip flops which I think are hideous too.
And I’m just the opposite, no heels under 4″
and I do agree that flipflops should be declared criminal.
- October 28, 2020 at 12:36 pm #399874Caitlin PriestParticipantRegistered On: June 3, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
I hear so many women say “They’re so cute!”
NO. They’re not.
In fact, only two types of people should EVER wear them. (1) Truck drivers. (2) Actual cowgirls / farm girls.
If you have never mucked out a stall, or you are not currently driving an 18 wheeler, please, for the love of God and all that is holy, take those hideous, clunky things off your feet.
- October 28, 2020 at 11:29 am #399854SutekinaParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 77Has thanked: 1255 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
I used to be exclusive on black hosiery, but now exploring colours. Colours are fun and I especially love white. But white everything. Skirts, dresses, shoes, hosiery, and so on. It’s different from cocktail or sexy. I find it fun and refreshing.
Flip-flops, yeah, wouldn’t wear that, but wouldn’t wear flats either. No jewelry, no purse.
- October 28, 2020 at 10:30 am #399813Jessica WildeParticipantRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 27Replies: 110Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 802 times
Let’s see here. I don’t like pants (except for leggings and I don’t really consider those pants). I’m a skirts and dresses kind of gal. Granny panties are very high on the list along with boyshort style panties and Brazilian cut panties. I don’t like sports bras. This may sound strange to some but I’m not a fan of most lingerie. There are some styles I will wear but for the most part it’s bras and panties for me. Jumpsuits and rompers are right out. Who wants to take all your clothes off to go to the bathroom. Skorts are right there with those 2. Either wear a skirt or shorts. Pick one.
There are things that I can’t wear due to my size/shape but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t wear them if I thought they looked good on me.
- October 28, 2020 at 10:20 am #399811Neha MParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 35Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
- October 28, 2020 at 8:05 am #399775Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 363Has thanked: 1455 timesBeen thanked: 1233 times
- October 28, 2020 at 7:56 am #399772EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 598Has thanked: 3159 timesBeen thanked: 1572 times
Not a lot of actual “won’t wears”, a longer list of “don’t wears”.
Won’t wears include: rompers, gaucho pants, skorts (why are these a thing), heels higher than 4”, and pantsuits.
Don’t wears include: strapless anything, leather garments, shorts, high rise jeans, capris, REALLY short skirts or dresses, white stockings or tights, clothes with loud, bright patterns, to name a few.
Fun question! Thanks for asking it.
- October 28, 2020 at 7:35 am #399766Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 145Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 537 times
I think I have to put this in two categories:
1 – what I don’t want to wear at all
Here would be any kind of flats or low heeled shoes, pants, jumpsuit and “skirt-pants” (which I find awful). Only use I have for that is when in drab or use warm leggings as underwear in the winter.
I could add some colours I like less to this list also but that is not a complete “never”. I like to wear brighter colors like red and don’t like dark like brown but I still wear that now and then.
2 – what I would like to wear but can’t wear for practical reasons
Here goes stuff like shoulder less dress that is only held up by my non existing breasts or that hourglass bodycon dress that just won’t work on my 8XL body. (any one know of a way to move the tummy fat a bit up to say the breasts so my chest size is larger than my waist line? 🙂 )
Until recently I did also have deep v-cut tops in this list but after trying on one my wife had I come to realise that my breast forms doesn’t show if it is the right cut so some versions can still work.
- October 28, 2020 at 5:17 am #399705Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 263Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 966 times
I am willing to wear most women’s items, some I don’t are :
1) pants. I have only 1 pair of women’s dress pants, 2 pairs of women’s leather pants, and 3 pairs of women’s jeans, and I rarely wear any of them. As someone already mentioned, in drab I already wear pants so wearing pants in woman mode doesn’t appeal to me.
2) spaghetti strap anything. If it comes to swimwear, it is iffy as I have a few slender strap suits that I don’t mind.
3) garters and thigh highs. I used to wear those in my teens, but I find the the garters difficult to buckle up to the thigh highs.
4) low cut dresses/blouses (this includes the back too). I don’t want my hairy back showing in an open back blouse/dress, kinda ruins the whole woman look.
5) this is a maybe, but long sleeved blouses/button shirts. I used to like them but I when I prepare a meal the long sleeve gets in the way, even rolled up.
- October 28, 2020 at 4:42 am #399695stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 97Replies: 893Has thanked: 1054 timesBeen thanked: 3355 times
I agree with Grace – no to Pantless crutchies. I will throw in thongs as well – they always end up going where they shouldn’t. I will make an exception for short durations when wearing all the tackle.
Talking about the tackle – suspender belts with plastic clips – they NEVER stay up. Metal clips only please.
Not a big fan of “support hosiery” or granny pants, or tights in general- the crutch ends up around my knees. I like tight clothes sometimes – but not the underlayer. I enjoy having the wind (no! not that kind) around my thighs. No coloured or patterned ones either.
Flat shoes except girlie trainers.
Support bra’s – why on earth would I want to constrain and flatten them?
Straight long wigs with a parting down the middle – don’t suit me at all!
Not keen on things with legs either – skirts and dresses only.
- October 28, 2020 at 4:01 am #399680Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 211Has thanked: 1612 timesBeen thanked: 943 times
- October 28, 2020 at 12:06 am #399640Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 585Has thanked: 3317 timesBeen thanked: 3035 times
- Hi girls
Out of everything I have tried, there is nothing I have really disliked, but one thing I couldn’t see the point of, for me anyway, is pantless crutchies……..sorry, crutchless panties….although if I wore them, you WOULD probably end up seeing the point……haha
( definitely a no no)
Smiles, grace xx
- October 27, 2020 at 11:31 pm #399638Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 70Replies: 670Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2015 times
Pants of any shape size or description. Wear then all the time in male mode. “Real women wear skirts and dresses”.
Anything low cut with short sleeves . Hey I’m supposed to be “mature and elegant”….. And besides I still have heaps of body hair on my arms and legs. Post Covid its all gone.
Nothing more than a 2” heel. Looks wrong on a “mature lady” and besides, these old arthritic knees wont cop any higher.
Swimsuits.. See hair above and nowhere public to wear one
That’ll do for now
- October 27, 2020 at 10:37 pm #399634Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 290Has thanked: 717 timesBeen thanked: 1108 times
Things I’ll steer clear of
1. Flip-flops – major pet peeve, I hate them and their disgusting!
2. Capri pants – they are hideous. Besides, if Im dressing like a woman…its gonna be hot and sexy.
3. Blue eye shadow – the 70’s are dead for a reason! 🙂
- October 27, 2020 at 10:18 pm #399632Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 655Has thanked: 1216 timesBeen thanked: 2330 times
Cold shoulder tops, heels over 3″ ( a weak ankle), pointy shoes, pierced earrings, any other piercings either, colored hair (pink, green, blue etc.), tramp stamp (I may be loose sometimes, but no tats), glittery makeup, unusually long fake eyelashes.
I think that is about all.
- October 27, 2020 at 8:00 pm #399602DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 676Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1660 times
- October 27, 2020 at 7:52 pm #399600Mary JaneParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 57Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 260 times
Spaghetti strap, strapless dresses. Suspenders / stockings / G string / thongs.
My wife’s undergarments. Undies, and bras. And my wife’s wedding dress. (We have agreed they are taboo.)
High heel shoes. I don’t have great balance. I literally walk by sight, as my nerve endings that give you balance, on the bottom of your feet, are shot to bits.
I don’t like pencil skirts that much. I like the freedom of A line skirts and dresses.
- October 27, 2020 at 7:07 pm #399572Debbie LynnParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
- October 27, 2020 at 6:52 pm #399567
- October 27, 2020 at 6:39 pm #399561Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 473Has thanked: 2966 timesBeen thanked: 1748 times
- October 27, 2020 at 6:35 pm #399560
- October 27, 2020 at 6:26 pm #399558
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.