- get a makeover
- go on a cruise
- go grocery shopping
- visit a national park
- go shopping at a MALL!
- go on a driving trip across the country
- international travel
- go to a bar/nightclub
- go to a Casino!
- Go To Las Vegas!
- do something in my own hometown
- go hiking in the wilderness
- go to the pool or a beach in a swimsuit
- go to a converence, such as Keystone or (add your own conference here)
- go to church/place of worship
- January 1, 2021 at 11:25 am #425920BillieJayFounderRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 296Replies: 91Has thanked: 250 timesBeen thanked: 349 times
we’re all glad there’s an end in sight of our current global issue, and hopeful for the freedom to go out again.
what would you like to do in the new year, either something new, or something you’ve done before, in this new and hopeful year?
Total of 32 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 19, 2021 at 2:17 am #435252Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 659Has thanked: 41633 timesBeen thanked: 1281 times
Doing something in my hometown would cover everything I want to do in 2021. I want to reconnect with my 2 CD/TG support groups and attend meetings; COVID canceled them since last March. Also go out with the first group for the Thursday night social and/or attend TDoR. I want to go for a make-up consultation and/or lessons. I want to go clothes shopping as a woman. COVID, COVID, go away; come back: never.
- January 11, 2021 at 7:40 pm #431207Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 576Has thanked: 1839 timesBeen thanked: 2464 times
I would say ANY or ALL of the above basically. Any kind of “normal” activity would do.
Interacting with “Girl” friends from for a day. Go shopping, makeovers, mani/pedi’s, lunch, dinner, drinks, dancing etc.
Just to get out of these 4 walls and not wear a mask would work!
- January 11, 2021 at 6:21 pm #431162Mindy MillsLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 66Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 372 times
I once had a dream I was out bowling with friends while I was wearing nothing but lingerie. Panties, bra, stockings garter belt the whole 9 yards. At first I freaked out but once I realized either they didn’t notice or cared it was great. I’d like to do that for real.
- January 5, 2021 at 10:26 am #427798GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 776Has thanked: 6958 timesBeen thanked: 3235 times
- January 7, 2021 at 2:46 pm #428984
- January 5, 2021 at 10:03 am #427792EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 782Has thanked: 4443 timesBeen thanked: 2519 times
- January 4, 2021 at 4:18 pm #427464Kelly AnnDuchessRegistered On: November 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 211 times
Planning a full feminine make over and a weekend away and just be the real me
Just to spend the whole weekend as Kelly Ann
And then straight onto CDH to post the pictures
Hugs and kisses
- January 4, 2021 at 4:30 pm #427470
- January 3, 2021 at 7:39 pm #427060Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4792Has thanked: 8270 timesBeen thanked: 8282 times
Getting out and receive a makeover then get out once again to a gathering of wonderful ladies for a pub night with dinner, drinks and conversation. Getting out would be a welcoming relief I must say. Being free to do everything we were so accustomed to before life was turn upside down. But my first thoughts are looking forward to attending another keystone conference unfortunately not till 2022 but good things do take time. 🌷
- January 3, 2021 at 11:07 am #426861Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 78Has thanked: 969 timesBeen thanked: 294 times
- January 3, 2021 at 8:39 am #426806Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 519Has thanked: 2212 timesBeen thanked: 2022 times
Hope to get to some conferences like Keystone and Desert roads this year and some more Vegas trips with my cd friends. My boyfriend has suggested going to Disneyland this summer which I never have done while en femme mode
- January 3, 2021 at 8:32 am #426802
- January 3, 2021 at 4:58 am #426725Serena StevensDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 84Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 287 times
Makeover definitely but (find a girlfriend & go to a club as Serena is a close second). I’m anxious to see myself en femme, all ready being an extrovert in drab.
Dancing, chatting up other girls.
- January 3, 2021 at 4:12 am #426708Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 33Replies: 1140Has thanked: 17187 timesBeen thanked: 2983 times
- January 3, 2021 at 3:17 am #426697Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 962Has thanked: 4581 timesBeen thanked: 4974 times
I would desperately like to get out on the town with some of the girls. I do not know which girls, where, or when, but I would love meeting any of my sisters at Torontos Pride ( if there is any chance of that happening this year ). And a makeover and a night out in the Village would be simply mah-vo-lous darling….
Also, I would really, really like some international travel. I am becoming somewhat (expletive deleted) irked with these closed borders.
- January 3, 2021 at 7:05 pm #427056Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1192Has thanked: 3315 timesBeen thanked: 3170 times
- January 3, 2021 at 9:11 am #426821BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 296Replies: 91Has thanked: 250 timesBeen thanked: 349 times
- January 2, 2021 at 8:22 pm #426612Laura Jane MooreLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 122Has thanked: 766 timesBeen thanked: 498 times
A makeover and makeup lesson is definitely tops on my list for 2021. Hoping some of the shops can re-open soon here in NJ / PA / NY area….. I am inching out of the closet and that would be step 1 for me. Although…. I have dressed for two video chats with a counselor. I liked it and was very comfortable being Laura. The counselor , a male, did not encourage or discourage me regarding the dressing.
- January 2, 2021 at 7:53 pm #426583BaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1192Has thanked: 3315 timesBeen thanked: 3170 times
I hope to do a few things, and I answered to have a makeover, go to a bar/nightclub, and go to a conference of some kind.
I had a makeover about a year ago, and it was a wonderful experience. Though I never had a chance to do it again! The young woman who did it was amazing, very good at it, and also taught me a lot as she did the makeover on me.
To elaborate, I use to out two or three times a month to meet with a group of CD friends for dinners, and I’d love to be able to get back to that routine.
Then I did have plans to attend Keystone, but unfortunately I was scheduled for an operation on my hand for which I’d been waiting some time for the proper specialist to do it. Turned out it was only a week before Keystone, so I had to postpone that. Now it seems unlikely I’ll make it this year as well. The operation worked out well, by the way.
Also I had an extended long weekend planned at a resort with the aforementioned friends which had to be cancelled, so hopefully that can happen.
Then it would be cool to go to a bar or nightclub en femme sometime, but with friends and in a safe manner. It has been decades I think since I’ve done anything like that!
Lets hope that this comes to pass for me, and everyone else!
Happy New Year.
- January 2, 2021 at 6:41 pm #426553Haley AnnLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 50Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 227 times
I would love a makeover that includes some teaching time so I can at least try and replicate it…as I really suck at make-up! Then, I’d love to go for drinks and dancing with my manfriend Steve. I think it would be so nice to be held tight and enjoy being in his arms as his girlfriend.
- January 2, 2021 at 6:20 pm #426546Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 508Has thanked: 663 timesBeen thanked: 1434 times
This poll was interesting…
I would love to book in a session with a makeup expert for a full rundown on coping with my face. We know a film makeup artist personally so being dressed for that certainly add a touch of piquancy!
I think I shall be changing my male name to legalise my enfemme status. Its a bit of a complex situation though as my wife and I shall more than likely be travelling to Europe as soon as we can get our vaccinations and Europe opens up again.
Certainly go to a bar in town… there is one that discriminates against young gay men on the pretext that they have had too much to drink thereby throwing them out. It would be wonderful to write to the media if I am successful.
- January 2, 2021 at 4:54 pm #426505Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 389Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 1510 times
Let me address them one at a time.
- Makeover – probably not. My source for makeovers has moved, and I don’t foresee any events special enough that I would need a makeover.
- Cruise – possibly. It depends on my revised vacation days and on the state of the pandemic. I’m more likely to put this off until 2022, though.
- Grocery Shopping – definitely. I have been doing it every week since March, and will continue to do so during the pandemic.
- National park – probably not, but there is a state park near my home I may visit.
- Shop at a mall – probably not, but will likely shop at stores en femme that could be in a mall.
- Drive across the country – probably not. I did that to take my daughter to college. With sciatica and tight hamstrings, it is uncomfortable to drive for long periods.
- International travel – no. I’d have to know how accepting they were. Additional factors are my vacation days and the state of the pandemic.
- Bar/nightclub – probably not. Right now bars are closed, and the people I might go with are an hour away. They used to go out after our group meeting, but I usually have to be up early the next day so I haven’t gone with them.
- Casino – no. I’m not a gambler, and I’m sensitive to the overload of cigarette smoke.
- Los Vegas – no. Similar to above. I just have no interest in going to “Lost Wages.” And Atlantic City is so much closer.
- Do something in my hometown – yes. I walk almost every day around my home town, I shop (other than grocery stores), and other errands.
- Hiking in the wilderness – no; but maybe in the State Park.
- Pool/Beach in swimsuit – probably. I did that twice last year, and will likely do it again.
- Conference – Probably not. My vacation schedule, and I don’t think they will hold Keystone this year either. I attended a conference a number of years ago and might like to go back.
- Place of worship – no. I’m too well known where I go, and will not go there en femme. Last year they live streamed the holiday services and I “attended” virtually while dressed; I was being overly cautious. I don’t anticipate that to happen again.
- January 2, 2021 at 9:18 am #426325Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 155Has thanked: 785 timesBeen thanked: 565 times
I want to be able to do my own makeup without it looking too crappy. I wish I could go to a beauty parlor and get help with makeup and what colours i should choose. But my biggest concern is how to sneak past my elderly very curios neighbours, I’ve known them for 50 years now and I don’t think they’d like what they see if they saw me en femme. Or perhaps they already know, sometimes I think I was the last person to see myself as transgender.
- January 2, 2021 at 6:14 am #426244Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 172Has thanked: 666 timesBeen thanked: 692 times
- January 2, 2021 at 5:56 am #426237Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1567Has thanked: 1159 timesBeen thanked: 4103 times
I would like to get dressed up and go out with other CD’s. A makeover, shopping trip, just a girl’s night out. I used to love them so much and haven’t done them in a long time.
- January 2, 2021 at 5:46 am #426230Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 891Has thanked: 8785 timesBeen thanked: 3454 times
I do about 3/4 of the list already, like grocery shopping, go to a night club, etc. I think sometimes I take those daily/weekly errands for granted and they have actually lost the thrill of doing them. I do understand how these tasks can be quite exciting for the girls who are just getting their legs under them, and I do remember the excitement of “The Walk” from my car to the front door of the local mall or post office or even just into a convenience store.
I would dearly love to drive coast to coast in my little car and stop off in some of the wilderness areas to take a day hike or even spend a night out in the wilderness and then end up out in Vegas or someplace I have never been to before.
All of you newly out girls, go for the thrill of being out and have fun.
- January 1, 2021 at 9:33 pm #426145Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 73Replies: 750Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2418 times
Fulfil the cancelled CD events I had planned for 2020
1/. Have a bra fitting whilst in Caty mode.
2/. have a “girls weekend” away with a “girlfriend” I met through this site. Daylesford is a very liberal town about 2hrs NW of Melbourne
3/. Travel to Perth Western Australia to a/. Stay out at “Scar Beach”, have a professional makeover and go shopping at Karrinyup Mall. (The locations are for the WA locals who read this) Then up the Swan Valley outside Perth for some “serious” wine tasting. Tho I adore the wines and the area, Margaret River is too far for this old chook/chicken these days
4/. have at least one professional makeover back home here in Melbourne and either go out to dinner again or if that fails have a shopping day out.
5/. get to a CD group meeting either here in Melbourne or go up to Sydney for one with Seahorse NSW
We have “The Bug” mostly under control here, but its still f ares enough to make all of the above very unlikely.A girl can but dream..
Happy dressing and travelling
- January 1, 2021 at 8:49 pm #426129KHeartLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 103Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 572 times
I’d take most of the options on offer, but realistically, I’d call it progress if I actually just went out dressed. My wife has mentioned maybe taking a few days away to a quiet part of the UK and maybe for us to go for a walk in the park or to a small cafe with me dressed. I’d feel pretty nervous, but would be tempted if the possibility presented itself this year 🙂
- January 1, 2021 at 8:17 pm #426124Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 121Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
One thing that I didn’t see here was, going on vacation. Its something that I’ve done and would like to be able to do it again. This damm pandemic has everything turned upside down and its not very much fun just to go somewhere and stay in a hotel and not be able to go out. So until its safe to travel and not have to worry about this covid 19.anymore I’ll just have to be satisfied with occasional going to the mall or shopping center around where I live. Hopefully by the summer things will be somewhat back to normal and I can go on vacation
- January 1, 2021 at 4:17 pm #426075Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 362Has thanked: 652 timesBeen thanked: 1212 times
My biggest wish is to have a complete makeover with a professional photographer taking pictures of me as Roz x it’s something I’ve yet to do,
I’ve always wanted to attend a venue too and have a girl’s night out with a few other girls maybe go to keystone it seems to be the place for girls like us to go x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- January 1, 2021 at 4:10 pm #426074Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 22Replies: 713Has thanked: 2725 timesBeen thanked: 2737 times
- January 1, 2021 at 3:29 pm #426048Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 129Has thanked: 336 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
I’d just like to go out to eat. Haven’t been to a restaurant since February. Or, simply having friends over for dinner and cocktails would be nice. And yes, I’d attend a Midwest conference in a heartbeat.
- January 1, 2021 at 3:21 pm #426043Cherrie LlewellynLadyRegistered On: January 10, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 64Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
- January 1, 2021 at 3:01 pm #426031Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 458Has thanked: 734 timesBeen thanked: 1638 times
- January 1, 2021 at 2:24 pm #425997Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2587 times
- January 1, 2021 at 2:11 pm #425990Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 789Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3220 times
- January 1, 2021 at 1:28 pm #425964Marcie MayLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 113Has thanked: 869 timesBeen thanked: 304 times
Hi.. Happy new year all
I had such plans for 2020, had a makeover in February before COVID really took hold. It was such an amazing experience I was 100% sure that I was going to venture out in public, and be the girl that I carry inside.
I still ache to go out in public, so my aim this year is to achieve this.
Hope all yours plans come true this year… xx
- January 1, 2021 at 12:52 pm #425951ElaineDuchessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 27Replies: 92Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 283 times
I voted for going to church. I have bro-in-law who is a minister – super conservative. He claims anyone is welcome in his church. I know the truth – anyone so long as they are of his race and believe the same as he does. I would love to attend his service en femme just test his faith.
- January 1, 2021 at 12:42 pm #425950Janice EmoryDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 43Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
I’m fortunate to have done at least half of the items on the list. 2021 will have me exploring transitional options; first of which is hormone therapy. I expect to fully live as a woman.
- January 1, 2021 at 12:04 pm #425937Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1807Has thanked: 3336 timesBeen thanked: 6168 times
- January 1, 2021 at 11:38 am #425926MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 108Has thanked: 474 timesBeen thanked: 457 times
- January 6, 2021 at 8:49 am #428247Bobbie BellaLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
I have been cross dressing at home and in private for about six years. However, for 2021, I plan to go out dressed and meet other crossdressers. Since I live outside of NYC, I know that there are groups that meet regularly. As a starter, I would like to attend one of their functions and become part of that group.
I am 71 yo and I am fairly healthy for my age. I get moderate exercise (walking for an hour four or five days a week). I do cam to cam chats on sites such as “chaturbate” or “SKYPE” while dressed. I like going to the beach. I have both bikinis and one piece suits and I look forward to developing a bikini tan this summer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.