• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Looking for suggestions, I am thinking of going to watch the Super Bowl game at a sports bar that is T girl friendly.   I would go with a T girl friend, I am trying to think of ideas what I should wear and maybe for her too that would be fun.   Any ideas on what you would wear to a Super Bowl Party?

Anonymous

HI Jennifer

i think I would wear a football jersey and black leggings paired with  heels or boots !  Can’t go wrong with them! And if you really want to be daring , fishnet hose and heels if the jersey is Long enough ! And maybe do your eye makeup in colors of your team !!

Love it girls, and especially about pounding a few down Sa man tha.  I would have to be careful as my panties might show under my cheerleader skirt.  I don’t know if I would wear heels, it might be hard to bounce up and down with my pom poms.  🙂

Anonymous

Oh what fun that would be! I imagine myself in my Nick Foles Eagles Jersey, tight destroyed jeans and ankle booties. Maybe have my hair in a ponytail and an Eagles ball cap. I’ve even seen a bra and panty set for your favorite NFL team .. I would probably have to get them to complete my outfit!

Then again a cheerleader outfit would be tons of fun .. this girl might be a little to old to pull that off

go EAGLES

Hugs

Nancee

I love it Nancee,  a jersey with matching bra and panties.  Maybe some green stockings?

Anonymous

That’s sweet Jennifer, I also saw Eagles glitter pumps with 5 inch heels!

So I might be rethinking .. Matching bra and panty , short pleated skirt , Eagles Jersey, green stockings and 5 inch pumps .. Wait .. that’s what I dreamed about wearing to the Wing Bowl last year .. ha ha

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?