What would you wear to a Super Bowl Pary?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nancee Smith 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jennifer Love
    Participant
    Registered On: October 11, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 155

Looking for suggestions, I am thinking of going to watch the Super Bowl game at a sports bar that is T girl friendly.   I would go with a T girl friend, I am trying to think of ideas what I should wear and maybe for her too that would be fun.   Any ideas on what you would wear to a Super Bowl Party?

• Author
    Replies
     Jennifer Love 
    Participant

I love it Nancee,  a jersey with matching bra and panties.  Maybe some green stockings?

Nancee Smith 
      Participant
      Registered On: June 6, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 54

That’s sweet Jennifer, I also saw Eagles glitter pumps with 5 inch heels!

So I might be rethinking .. Matching bra and panty , short pleated skirt , Eagles Jersey, green stockings and 5 inch pumps .. Wait .. that’s what I dreamed about wearing to the Wing Bowl last year .. ha ha

Nancee Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 54

Oh what fun that would be! I imagine myself in my Nick Foles Eagles Jersey, tight destroyed jeans and ankle booties. Maybe have my hair in a ponytail and an Eagles ball cap. I’ve even seen a bra and panty set for your favorite NFL team .. I would probably have to get them to complete my outfit!

Then again a cheerleader outfit would be tons of fun .. this girl might be a little to old to pull that off

go EAGLES

Hugs

Nancee

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

Love it girls, and especially about pounding a few down Sa man tha.  I would have to be careful as my panties might show under my cheerleader skirt.  I don’t know if I would wear heels, it might be hard to bounce up and down with my pom poms.  🙂

lyla james 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 16, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 35

HI Jennifer

i think I would wear a football jersey and black leggings paired with  heels or boots !  Can’t go wrong with them! And if you really want to be daring , fishnet hose and heels if the jersey is Long enough ! And maybe do your eye makeup in colors of your team !!

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 30
    Replies: 317

Hello Jennifer,

If it were me, I’d probably wear a pair of jeans and jersey shirt for whichever team I liked.  And wear my hair in a ponytail.  Not very creative I guess but I’d be looking to blend.

Snazzier kind of place?  Maybe a sweater dress then.

Either way I’d pound a few beers and cut loose a little 🍻

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account