This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 7 months ago.
- January 11, 2019 at 3:01 pm #142541
Jennifer LoveParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 188Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
Looking for suggestions, I am thinking of going to watch the Super Bowl game at a sports bar that is T girl friendly. I would go with a T girl friend, I am trying to think of ideas what I should wear and maybe for her too that would be fun. Any ideas on what you would wear to a Super Bowl Party?
- January 12, 2019 at 6:44 am #142715Jennifer LoveParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 188Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
I love it Nancee, a jersey with matching bra and panties. Maybe some green stockings?
- January 12, 2019 at 7:02 am #142722AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
That’s sweet Jennifer, I also saw Eagles glitter pumps with 5 inch heels!
So I might be rethinking .. Matching bra and panty , short pleated skirt , Eagles Jersey, green stockings and 5 inch pumps .. Wait .. that’s what I dreamed about wearing to the Wing Bowl last year .. ha ha
- January 12, 2019 at 6:38 am #142705AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
Oh what fun that would be! I imagine myself in my Nick Foles Eagles Jersey, tight destroyed jeans and ankle booties. Maybe have my hair in a ponytail and an Eagles ball cap. I’ve even seen a bra and panty set for your favorite NFL team .. I would probably have to get them to complete my outfit!
Then again a cheerleader outfit would be tons of fun .. this girl might be a little to old to pull that off
- January 12, 2019 at 6:12 am #142699Jennifer LoveParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 188Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
Love it girls, and especially about pounding a few down Sa man tha. I would have to be careful as my panties might show under my cheerleader skirt. I don’t know if I would wear heels, it might be hard to bounce up and down with my pom poms. 🙂
- January 11, 2019 at 3:47 pm #142560AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
i think I would wear a football jersey and black leggings paired with heels or boots ! Can’t go wrong with them! And if you really want to be daring , fishnet hose and heels if the jersey is Long enough ! And maybe do your eye makeup in colors of your team !!
- January 11, 2019 at 3:38 pm #142559Sa·man·thaParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 54Replies: 549Has thanked: 1482 timesBeen thanked: 1011 times
If it were me, I’d probably wear a pair of jeans and jersey shirt for whichever team I liked. And wear my hair in a ponytail. Not very creative I guess but I’d be looking to blend.
Snazzier kind of place? Maybe a sweater dress then.
Either way I’d pound a few beers and cut loose a little 🍻
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.