Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 65 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 36 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

For myself like flats to med heel for casual walks

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Holy Poll-y! Moving to POLLS!!
      Anonymous

With my knees? The lower the heel, the better. Had to do a SAPR walk in the Navy, and my “rep” went with me to get heels that actually fit. Now if only they weren’t freaking 5″ tall.

Anonymous

Seen a report other day trying to find it again where the most common height woman like in heels is anywhere to small to med.

Anonymous

That is true. Unless, of course, you’re a stripper.

Anonymous

LOL some truth but other times the higher heels like stilettos like wearing when going out to dinner or to a special event. But no stripper hehe.

Cant go out for a walk but around the house a mid heel makes me feel so amazing and wife is so supprised  that i can wear them all day here at home such a warm feeling in my heart ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi GF can you dance in them now.

Hi Donna i have always had two left feet been trying to get wife to teach me but i think i could dance in them  come on over when you have time and help teach me need to straighten out that left foot ha ha ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Can do that for sure soon be doing the samba dance. one of my favorites

Yippee makes my heart jump with joy see you soon he he

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

As can be seen in my shoerack pic it’s all very high heel, 12-16cm. Highest I have is 18cm and while I can walk in them it’s only just (working on that part).

Sometimes I have pain in my lover back and I noticed that wearing heels is actually a way to ease that! Yes – you read that right, I wear high heels to not have backpain.

/kt

Anonymous

Imagine that Bet the dr is amazed it eases the pain congrats for easing your back pain  kelly

Anonymous

Me too Donna

Kathleen xxxxx💋❤

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I generally prefer a low heels, rather than flats, and for dressy around a 3″ heel. I have higher, but it’s difficult to walk very well in them, like someone said to me, “they are the kind you take with you and put them on at the party”.

Amy

Anonymous
      Lady

Donna I have been wearing 3-4” heels for many years. I have a large collection of nice quality 3.5” & 4” dress pumps and they are my go to shoes. I am very comfortable walking and running errands and shopping in them. I do own some wedges and heeled sandals that are 2.5”-3” and they almost feel like flats. The few flats or flat sandals I own are actually a little painful by the end of the day. My “man” shoes are typically Dansko Clogs and have the equivalent of a 2” heel so even when not in “heels” I’m in heels.
      🍷C

Anonymous
        Lady

For the record I have 1 pair that is 4.5” and they are just a bit to high to be comfy. I can wear and walk in them but not for long times or distances. Even though they are really cute!

🍷C

Anonymous

Do know when out casually and know going to be more of softer surface will go with wedge sandals or lower heels or even flats

When out casual and know harder surface like mall or store go with med heels. Can wear my other higher heels but longer distance hurts ankle some after awhile.

Donna

Anonymous

Huggs Donna.

I usually wear 2.5/ 3.0″ kitten heeled ankle boots or 2.5/ 3.0″ wedge heeled sandals… that’s my preferred casual height…..no probs wearing these all day

I live in a flat, I don’t wear them  !!!!

Grace ❤️

Anonymous

lol live in a house and at times do wear flats like flip flops or tennis shoes if planning on beach or small hike on the nature trails. Hard to wear heels on dirt path  and little climbing hehe.

Hugs Grace

Donna

My most comfortable are 2 1/2 -3, and I have them in sneakers and wedge sandals, strappy sandals and boots, but my fav’s are 4″ heels, which I can wear around the house all day, comfy, but long walks,I dont think so (but yes, I can dance in them,lol)
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

My dearest Donna,

I think for some walking around and office wear 2 inches is terrific. This girl will NOT do kitten heels. EVER.

For dating(dream on Diane)3 to maybe 4 inches.

It always amazes me to see cis women running in an airport with heels.

Affectionately,

Diane

Anonymous

Believe that most popular height according to the polling so far for most.

Harriette
        Lady

“This girl will NOT do kitten heels. EVER.” Dianna Rose

Why?

The only time that I tried on kitten heels in a store, I think that the heel was in a position that created a very unstable base. It was weird, so I took them off before I hurt myself.

I generally wear heels of 2 to 3 inches.  I love stiletto strappy sandals but haven’t practiced enough to wear them on anything but smooth surfaces.  I can wear tall wedges though.

My shoe wearing is rather limited, but in my wardrobe my heels are at least 3 inch in height.  I did buy one pair of pumps that was 4 inches, and surprisingly I was able to walk in those with no problem.  But 3 inch is my comfort zone.

Anonymous

Yes, I like both 2.5 & 4” heels but I prefer 3” heels. The 3” promote a feminine walk plus they provide a natural feminine feel

For me, it seems the height isn’t as much the issue as the shape. I am always amazed how quickly I can forget about my shoes when they’re a chunky heel after I’ve been wearing a spike. And, as in all things, practice is the key.

Hi Donna, good subject to post on, as most of the ladies i love high stilettos but, being 6feet tall in stocking feet the going out choice is small(kitten) heeled footwear. Take care, xxx

flats for walking, the others are just for show.

I am so use to three inch heels (both bootie or shoe)that I wear them everywhere like running errands or shopping malls . Walking long distance I wear flats and on trails I wear tennis shoes.

Normally whenever I go shopping on the weekends I wear 6″ or 7″ heels. These heels are comfortable enough to walk around for several hours. I have worn 8″ heels several times for special occasions but not for stripping, although, I have seen some strippers wear the heels as I do when they pole dance/strip.

Anonymous

Ever worn those shoes called platform like these

8″ Heels and Even Higher, Stripper Shoes — SinfulShoes.com

Yes I have about 25 pairs that I wear from Pleaser that are 8″. Very comfortable heels can wear all day.

sinful shoes is a great site and I also go pleasershoes.com.

Anonymous

Bought from them too love those 2 sites.  Some nice shoes and boots and other things they sell.

From those 2 sites I only purchase heels that are 7″ and higher. Higher the heel, the better!

Anonymous

Think if go any higher may have to do the stilts hehe.

On several occasions while shopping a couple women mentioned that to me and told me they couls never walk in high heels and I could do it better than they ever could. 🙂

Anonymous

Love wearing higher heels when going out for dinner date or to club.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

My actual favorite is the 3 inch fell but I chose the 2 to 2 3/4 because I can’t wear a four inch and be comfortable at all. I do have two pair but they are mainly just for sitting.  I do own a lot of two inch shoes but I like the 3 better. Now the 3 inch I can walk all day in, in fact my wife has even said I am way to good at it. I am taller so I do not need the height, but a girl likes what a girl likes, lol.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Most of my heels are 4 in. I wear those most of the time and find them most comfortable. However I do have several pairs of 3 in. I like them but not as much as the 4in and they are not as comfortable and natural feeling as the 4 in.

zeezee
      Duchess

I have several pairs of shoes with 6 inch heels and a 1 inch platform. My favorite is a designer brand in black patent – 6 inch heel – 1 inch platform. I wore them around the house all day. They are extremely comfortable with a lot of support.

zeezee
        Duchess

I have one pair of seven inch heels with a platform – found at a second hand store. They fit so well but still practicing walking in them

I like three inch best. Five are to talk for my old joints. I never wear flats. They make my feet look giant and manly. Not a good look for me.

That is supposed to say tall. Sorry.

Harriette
        Lady

I think flats are the most unflattering footwear possible. Sandals are different.

Anonymous

I’m with you here Donna, going for a walk or a bit of shopping flats uptown about a 2″ is comfortable and sensible. I don’t think I’ll be walking the dog in 6″ stilettos any time soon or going to the grocery store for a few bits, right. Just not practical.

Anonymous

Be walking my pet tiger when be able to walk a normal casual walk or distance in stilettos hehe.  Be a sight to see

Anonymous

I prefer 4 inch heels, but also like 4.5 and 5 inch heels. But for every day walking around 3.5 or 4 or maybe 4.5 is what i usually go for. You ladies know why we where those 5 inch heels with those sexy dresses ie same as why gg’s do lol

Jennifer

So first pair of heels were 4.5 kind of didn’t realize it at the time, hey they were sparkly and on sale and my size LOL. I have gotten better with time and love wearing them however they do make me like 6’7 with them on.

Flats for me, safe on uneven ground. 🙂

Anonymous

Same for me specially walking say on nature trails or like you say uneven surface. Rest of time like going to malls or stores  Just your mid high heels.

Lily Mao
      Lady

For myself, I like high heels over 4 inches

Harriette
      Lady

Casual walks: so far, I haven’t gone for a casual walk in 👠 yet. I would love try it where my shoes wouldn’t make noticeable noises, such as they do in malls.

I chose the lowest two sizes for when I do get a chance to try. Anything higher will be getting away from the basis of casual.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

For every day I can wear most anything in a 2 to 3 inch heal. I can walk all day in them. I rarely wear flats, even though I have a few pairs.  Anything above 3.5 and the shoe has to fit near perfect for me to wear for anything longer than dinner. It’s hard to pass up a chance to wear heals, they just make your walk so feminine.

Staci Gal
      Lady

I have been wearing heels, as a guy, since the mid 19919’s and love it.  I am too tall already (6-3), so I keep the heels to a maximum of 3 inches.

Since I have began to enjoy crossdressing, I love wearing a cute “flowy” dress with a pair of strappy heeled sandals.  Very comfy and a great look.  Have fun///  Staci

Anonymous

So with you Staci 🙂

Anonymous

I am a sucker for heels. I fall into the 3-4″ category. Love my 3.5″ sandals. Also my 4″ black heels.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Excluding a pair of sneakers, all my casual shoes have between a 1″ and 2″ heel. For my dressy ones, it ranges from a 3/4″ heel on dressy flats up to 2.5″ on a variety of others. And all are block heels.

I don’t care about the specific height, but it has to be heels!

The older I get the more I wear smaller heels they may not be as sexy but they are so much safer for a mature woman.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I put 3 to 4 inches. I simply love heels.

I love my 5″ chunky heels!  I have several pairs of heels and boots with 4.5-5″ on them.  There is something satisfyingly feminine about having heels on.

Even if I’m dressed casually in jeans or leggings, I still want to be wearing heels.

Sophie

Anonymous

I wear flats a lot because I’m a big woman … many colors and perfect for an enfemme road trip where I want to blend in … have some short heel slides I like as well. Stick to 3-3.5” for clubs and bars and prefer a patent pump.. do love heels

Anonymous

Oh  I agree guess could meant for casual like going to stores or such but when talking about casual walks on trails never would wear heels be tennis shoes or even hiking boots ladies of course.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Agree Steph same way wear no more then 3 inch heel while casual walking around stores or malls.

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?