• This topic has 56 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by Donna.
Viewing 48 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Donna
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 39
      Replies: 488

suppose I am more of a casual type of gal like the flats on some days and heels another and other days some tennis shoes or wedges.  also wear some stilettos in boot or shoe.

Sandy Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 405

In the past I would love to wear 3″ heels – shoes and boots.  Now days I stick with 2 and half inch wedges ( or less), tennies or flats. To much foot, ankle and heel problems!

Sandy

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Didi Phox
      Lady
      Registered On: January 25, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 121

There is only stiletto boots, be it ankle, knee or thigh.

Oh, and as Lee Ann says, running shoes to ensure I can still get my legs in them.

Didi💋

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Donna
      Lady

Hi everybody,

Donna is the coolest lady on CDH. If a group of us were getting together for some socializing we would NEED to include Donna.

I hope I haven’t embarrassed you too much, Donna.

Love and a hug.

Lee Ann

Lol so kind Lee Anne do thank you for that be cool to have a big party after lockdown for us girls.

big hugs

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Donna.
      Lee Ann Rakers
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 597

Darling, there two kinds of shoes on the planet. Heels, and running shoes.

Okay, nice flats to go to the grocery store.

Lee Ann

Lee Ann Rakers
        Lady

Hi everybody,

Donna is the coolest lady on CDH. If a group of us were getting together for some socializing we would NEED to include Donna.

I hope I haven’t embarrassed you too much, Donna.

Love and a hug.

Lee Ann

Kelly Terry
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 186

Always some kind of heel. Depending on mood and other things I have different styles but the lowest I own is about 7cm and I’m currently working my way to 18cm (I can walk in them but only just and with knees very bent).
      I have some thigh high 12cm stiletto heel boots that I would love to wear more but it’s not really something you wear in the grocery store so it have to be just around at home.
      Have looked for some 12cm winter boots with block heel (since stiletto heel wear out to fast) but I haven’t found them them in my size and to a price I can accept.

I have pumps and slides/mules of different kind that I wear almost daily. I also looking for more of that kind but same thing there, size and price problem.

/kt

johanna lynch
      Lady
      Registered On: August 9, 2017
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 33

I prefer sndals

Sandra James
      Lady
      Registered On: December 27, 2020
      Replies: 14

i love black patent maryjanes with lacy ankle socks, but my favourites are ankle boots with 3″ heels with seamed black stockings.

Karen Allum
      Lady
      Registered On: February 10, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 9

I love my 4″ red stilettoes – I wear them more than any of my other shoes or boots.
      Karen x

Gloria Renee
      Lady
      Registered On: July 7, 2020
      Replies: 156

Yes, depending on the occasion, would dictate the footwear. However, I would find whatever reason to wear some sort of heels. I do have a pair of ballerina slippers, just not sure when or what to wear them with.

Gloria

Gabi (Luna)
      Lady
      Registered On: January 30, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 38

For summer, if my toes aren’t painted or are painted a subtle color, I wear strappy thong sandals. If my toes are painted an attention getting bright red (what saw in another post referred to “prostitute” red), like they are now, my Sam Edelman black ballerina flats. I wear them even when in drab. For something less casual I have a pair (actually, 3 pairs now) of open toe slingback wedges that I got from Torrid. The heel is 6″ and the platform 2″ and they’re actually easier to walk in than a lot of my lower heel shoes. I’ve gotten so comfortable wearing them that I have to remind myself to take shorter, ladylike steps and not strides.

Bobbi
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1500

I LOVE my heels, but lately, I’ve been wearing my flats a lot! I guess I don’t want to slip on the ice & end up on crutches! Heels will always be my favorite!

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 605

Dear Donna…

Personally, I go barefoot all of summer at home. Jandals (flip flops for all you philistines), and a fav pair of gold sandals with a half inch heel.
      I really love the 60s fashion in shoes for everyday and for going anywhere high heels aren’t appropriate. I know, I know… you’ll say that heels are, of course, appropriate for all occasions!
      Naturally, sports shoes for those occasions and don’t forget that wonderful French/Spanish invention espadrilles!

Love Polly

Jennifer Heels
      Lady
      Registered On: December 11, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 128

every day around the house I wear a pair of 3-3.5 inch Dansko wedge sandel heels. Even though they are made like a open toe sandel, you put them on like a slide. So No strap in the back, etc. These are very comfortable and feel so natural.

If I am totally dressed, I wear 4-5 inch high heels. Strappy sandels, pumps, open toe, wedges, boots, etc.

Jennifer

Lucinda Hawkns
      Lady
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 1257

yes depending on what I am wearing and also how i feel on wearing 2 inch heels or 3 inch heels, but mostly 2 inch heels but only in the house when no one is home except wife in which she knows i dress up

DeeAnn Hopings
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 771

I have 2 pair of BORN slides with 3″ wedge heels (one black, one brown). They are very comfortable and are quite secure. The vamp is fairly long, so it holds the foot securely despite being open front and back and no heel strap…

Phoebe Smyth
      Lady
      Registered On: February 2, 2020
      Replies: 153

For casual (Depending on how casual) in order from less to more. Walking or cross trainers, Open flats (Sandals) or pumps, then closed flats or pumps. I’m going from the perspective that comfort is more relative to casual.
      But I’ve often stumbled on the open VS closed as it also depends on the condition of your feet and nails but typically closed is more formal.

Donna
      Lady

today for me was heel day depends on the day and what have plan other day sneakers decided to do little jogging as Donna girl need to stay in shape some. specially since getting into latex fashion and pvc clothing.

Heather Hansen
      Lady
      Registered On: July 4, 2019
      Replies: 8

Open toed 2″ heels with Hanes Sandletoe Sheer Thigh Highs and red painted toes.

Rachel Cross
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 247

my favorite is open toes sandals with 4″ heels. i love the sound they make when you walk and the open toes so that my nicely painted toes can be seen. pretty much anything that has an open toe and a little heel. .

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Sandy Craig
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 255

For a casual day out I would lean heels but depending on what and where I’m going some type of sneaker may be the choice. Honestly if your walking a mile or more not to many heels are going to be good feeling at the end.

Sandy

Donna
      Lady

Donna

For dress I have and wear 3in 2 pairs, round toe, 1 black patent 1 red patent, 4in 1 pair, black round toe, and 5in 2 pair round heels, black patent. For casual i have 3 pairs of strappy wedges 3in heel. Also casual I have 1 pair of light brown clogs 21/2 in heel and 1 pr 1in flats and to top off casual a pair of white girls tennis shoes I found at a resell store in my size that I wear with roll down ankle socks. Throwback look fantastic

sounds like made out like a bandit will really have to looking at all my local shops

Padgette Parker
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 12, 2020
      Replies: 24

Donna

For dress I have and wear 3in 2 pairs, round toe, 1 black patent 1 red patent, 4in 1 pair, black round toe, and 5in 2 pair round heels, black patent. For casual i have 3 pairs of strappy wedges 3in heel. Also casual I have 1 pair of light brown clogs 21/2 in heel and 1 pr 1in flats and to top off casual a pair of white girls tennis shoes I found at a resell store in my size that I wear with roll down ankle socks. Throwback look fantastic

Donna
      Lady

I replied a couple of times to this but it is not posted. Maybe because I included a photo?

I had an amazing bit of luck this last weekend. I love flats and booties, pumps too although I do not have any right now. I was running out of a place to put (hide) all of my shoes!

I have always wanted a pair of Steve Madden, leopard print flats. They are expensive so I had not purchased any just yet.

This past weekend a local thrift store ran an ad, all bags and shoes were $10! In their ad was a picture of Steve Madden, Leopard print flats! I thought, what were the chances? Maybe it’s just a generic picture in the ad.

I had the opportunity to go to the store and there were the shoes, and they were/are my size!!!! I took them to the counter and asked, “are these s$10?”, “yes” the woman said. They are now sitting in my closet!!! I love them and had the opportunity to wear them out on a little venture to another thrift store.

Love almost anything femme!

Think it time go shopping at the thrift stores and here I am paying for things full price giggles.

Donna
      Lady

Hi Donna,    if it’s summer, tennies, flip flops, or barefoot. I like to see my painted toe nails!

You know I do too. Do have some open toe heels love wearing

Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 477

Well, in the northern hemisphere it’s winter, therefore boot season. Bestest favorites are a pair of ankle boots, black leather with a 2 inch cuban heel in a softish rubber that i can walk all day in. No flats owned. Shortest heel is one inch on a pair of black tall boots that were originally part of a pirate costume (either fold down top part, or leave up to surround the knees). Highest heels in boots are a pair of gray suede ankle boots with 4 inch stilletto heels.

Once warner weather sets in, I like wedge sandals, strappy, in any color, preferably around 3 – 4 inches. I may get something taller at some point, but not just yet.

Bridgette vS

rebekka moore
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 84
      Replies: 942

I replied a couple of times to this but it is not posted. Maybe because I included a photo?

I had an amazing bit of luck this last weekend. I love flats and booties, pumps too although I do not have any right now. I was running out of a place to put (hide) all of my shoes!

I have always wanted a pair of Steve Madden, leopard print flats. They are expensive so I had not purchased any just yet.

This past weekend a local thrift store ran an ad, all bags and shoes were $10! In their ad was a picture of Steve Madden, Leopard print flats! I thought, what were the chances? Maybe it’s just a generic picture in the ad.

I had the opportunity to go to the store and there were the shoes, and they were/are my size!!!! I took them to the counter and asked, “are these s$10?”, “yes” the woman said. They are now sitting in my closet!!! I love them and had the opportunity to wear them out on a little venture to another thrift store.

Love almost anything femme!

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Denise Douglas
        Duchess
        Registered On: January 27, 2021
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 75

What an incredible find!  I am amazed at the shoes, and clothes available at thrift stores.  I sometimes wonder why someone would give away such adorable things?  Better for us, right?

rebekka moore
          Lady
          Registered On: January 7, 2017
          Topics: 84
          Replies: 942

Absolutely!  All the better!

I’m visiting one of my favorite places today!  A side story to the shoes.  I was so excited to have them I was driving around wearing them, then decided to go to another store.  I was not sure it was open but I saw the front door was open.  I parked and walked in wearing my new shoes.

I thought, “this is odd, where is everyone?”.  Then a young man approached me to let me know the store was not open yet!  Oops!  He took a good luck at my shoes, I was obviously wearing hose too.  He just smiled, an thanked him and walked off.  He called out letting me know what time the store opened.

Lol!

Emily
      Lady
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 782

Totally depends on my outfit and my destination. Flats around the house. Trainers for walks. Grey suede ankle boots with 2” heels for shopping, either in jeans or a skirt. Strappy sandals in warmer weather.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Lee Ann Rakers
      Lady

Is there anything on the planet better then heels?

Lee Ann

Polly Stewart
        Lady
        Registered On: January 2, 2021
        Replies: 605

Simply… NO!

Click clack… xxx Polly

Rachel Williams
      Lady
      Registered On: June 16, 2019
      Replies: 198

For casual wear, I have my gray ballet scrunchie flats, dark blue flats or my black suede 2″ wedge pumps (no femme runners, yet).

Prudence
      Ambassador
      Registered On: January 7, 2020
      Replies: 102

Hi Donna,    if it’s summer, tennies, flip flops, or barefoot. I like to see my painted toe nails!

Denise Douglas
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 27, 2021
      Replies: 75

If it is a jeans day, definitely ankle boots. Current fav are tan suede with a 2″ block heel. I did just buy my first ballet flats which are adorable! Still working on the best outfit to wear them with!

Sarah Shimmer
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 30, 2020
      Replies: 8

I love my high top Vans and also my ankle high boots. Both are very comfortable

Kathleen
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 20, 2020
      Replies: 164

Mary Janes 1 1/2 inch heel

Requal Joanne Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Replies: 44

I have a pair of black flats, a pair of 1.5in light brown suede heels and a pair of blue sandals with small heel.  Mostly wear my flats.

Inga Krasivaya
      Lady
      Registered On: January 18, 2021
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 256

Hi there; I don’t own any flats – to me, shoes means heels – and 4″ at the minimum (and not far from the maximum – walking is difficult further up than that.)  The fact that it’s for leisure time doesn’t really come into it; as I’m not permanently living en femme, I don’t really have to worry about practicality.  Pumps, ankle boots and sandals are all equally great, depending on what I’ve selected for todays outfit, but I must admit that I’m going through a bit of a boots phase;  my current favourites are my lovely black Pleaser just-under-the-knee boots with a 5.5″ heel (and a 1.5″ platform) and my white PVC, 4″ heel thigh boots.  Yes, I keep hitting my head on all the door frames, but at least my wig tends to soften the blow a little……

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 1851

For everyday wear, nothing beats my ballet flats And when I wear my “nice” clothes, when heels are in order. it’s a choice between my black Mary Janes, faux suede ankle boots or knee-highs.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Liz
      Lady
      Registered On: October 23, 2020
      Replies: 7

Flats & ankle boots

Deborah Sullivan
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 534

Well pumps and booties for me. I only wear sneakers for tennis jogging or biking

Regine Rich
        Princess
        Registered On: October 9, 2020
        Topics: 21
        Replies: 610

Heels heels and more heels. I have 10 pair now, and one pair of sneakers for “cooking day”. I spend most of Sunday cooking for the week, but as soon as it is done, its back in my heels. I have open toed 3″ sandals, booties, knee highs, and pumps. There is nothing like going through my day, in the pink clouds😊
        Regi

MelanieElizabeth
      Lady
      Registered On: January 9, 2021
      Replies: 50

Definitely pumps the higher the better. I have 3 pairs of pointed closed toe pumps and one rounded toe pair of platforms all with about a 4 inch heel. Not very comfortable for a long walk but after all my house isn’t very large. I’m Contemplating venturing out so I might have to rethink my choice in shoes but for now they will do just fine.

Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1577

I love pumps and platform wedges. They are all I wear. Platform wedges are mostly my casual wear shoes.

Michelle Cross
      Lady
      Registered On: January 8, 2021
      Replies: 20

I have always preferred heels, even boots with heels. I didn’t even own a pair of flats until a few years ago. I bought two pair to use when shopping very casual at Walmart or walking a long way. Even in casual skinny jeans I prefer heels or strappy sandals. I do have a few wedges and some with larger block heels that are still very feminine.

Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 496

I like Chuck Taylor’s for really casual times.  Super comfortable.  For times that are a bit dressy I’ll wear a pair of booties or maybe low heels.  If I’m dressing to impress, stilettos.

Donna
      Lady

Hi Donna

I’m an avid heel fan of course, but this time of year it’s leggings for me, so I wear ankle boots most of the time…kitten heels and I wear a mix of yellow, red and leopard with one golden rule, same colour on both feet…haha…but oh so comfy…

If it’s icy, I have a pair of pink Adidas trainers….heels and ice don’t mix

Huggs and love, grace xx

I am heel wearing girl too. But some places are not meant to wear heels specially if go  out to the beach. I do jog also so of course wear tennis shoes. Have not jogged as Donna but working on it.

hugs

Sharon
      Lady
      Registered On: July 27, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 98

Mainly when out I wear a robust skate style shoe or sneaker boot because I walk a lot, but ballet pumps when I am around the home or popping out in the car.  I do have a pair of kitten heels but it adds too much to my height over my wife, so I try and avoid them.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 227

I have a pair of suede heel boots.

I swear I would wear them everyday.

Jessica

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 58
      Replies: 1713

Hi Donna

I’m an avid heel fan of course, but this time of year it’s leggings for me, so I wear ankle boots most of the time…kitten heels and I wear a mix of yellow, red and leopard with one golden rule, same colour on both feet…haha…but oh so comfy…

If it’s icy, I have a pair of pink Adidas trainers….heels and ice don’t mix

Huggs and love, grace xx

Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 721

White adidas Stan Smith sneakers with a pink suede heel and side Stan smith logo. Cute and comfy. Look great with jeans, and in the Summer I have a maxi skirt which looks great with these cuties peepin out from underneath. Perfect for a Summer stroll❤️Bianca

Trisha Smith
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 24, 2020

I have a nice pair of Nine West 3″ heels that work well for casual. I also have a great pair of Simply Vera boots that I adore. My last choice is brown suede boots that are super comfy.

Trisha

Donna
        Lady

Guess depending the area too Knowing in my area of the world All the women see walking around walking  in flat shoes some with small heel. But not many with higher heels. I assume don’t want to be over dressed in a area and underdressed in another.

Trisha Smith
          Duchess
          Registered On: August 24, 2020

Honestly, I really dont care what other women think and I love wearing heals, boots or pumps. Casual for me is the clothing choice. Pants and certain dresses are fine. I want to always look my best no matter what I wear. That means make up. And most places I go most women dont wear makeup so I already draw attention may as well do it with style.

Trisha

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account