Replies
      patty williams
      Lady
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 68
      Replies: 1259

Hi Sammy,

This is a good topic.

The purse is one accessory that I had no interest in at all.

However I purchased one last year and fell in love with carrying one.

I am still learning what to carry.

Its funny I went out twice en femme last year and actually bought stuff.

Its looks funny when you pull a mans wallet out of your purse to pay for items.

Guess I need to get a woman wallet.LOL

Patty

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Trisha Lilly Hibbert
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 438

Hi gals, I don’t have s bag yet. Not been bout in full dress. I have a question, why do we carry panty liners? is it because they are a fem thing that we can give away in toilets, or do we use them?

Love Trish

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 271

A purse is so much easier to carry what I want instead of using pockets. I have in my purse, lipstick, hairbrush, some basic makeup, clear nail polish (in case I snag my stockings), Springfield EMP, wallet, keys, cell phone, extra face mask and some mints and floss.

Take care,

Carla

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 897

The purse I use most is a medium size crossbody style in black leather. It does have a concealed cary  compartment, but I don’t often utilize it.  If I am going somewhere I feel I need to be armed at, I generally don’t go, but I do carry sometimes, just in case.

The purse has a pocket on the body side for my cell phone and my IDs or a card or two to carry and find without digging.  Three zip pockets make up the main body, and I have room for a blush compact, hair brush, small bottle of cologne, a couple of panty liners and a couple of tampons, maybe chewing gum, Tic Tacs for sure, my car door opener fob is clipped to a belt loop if my skirt or slacks have one.  Some cash, 3 or 4 lipsticks that are close matches so I can progress the color to more appropriate shades as the night/day goes along.  And, condoms, of course.

There is also one of those ‘Screamer’ defense thingy’s if someone tries to mug me, and I also carry a pepper gel sometimes, which works better here in windy Texas than a pepper spray.

I know it sounds like a lot for a medium size purse, but it actually doesnt look like most guys wallets at all and lays and looks fairly thin too.

PaulaF

Sa•man•tha
        Managing Ambassador
        Registered On: January 21, 2018
        Topics: 430
        Replies: 1744

Lol, yea watch out for that overspray Paula!!  I carry one of those too, on my keys.  I did not know they also made that as a gel tho…interesting!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 2687

Hi Sam,

Great question!  I have several purses and a clutch.  Usually carry a tan urethane (fake leather) shoulder bag.  Contents are car keys, house key, wallet with credit cards, coin purse, note pad, pen, clip on earrings in a side pocket, panty liner, tissues, iPad, phone, lipstick, compac mirror, lip gloss and a mask.

Alice

5 users thanked author for this post.
      PY Marshall
      Duchess
      Registered On: July 21, 2018
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 321

Black leather , 3 zipper shoulder or carry. makeup bag with the artists easel, mints ,perfumes are opium & little black dress, foundation ,brush ,mirror pantyliner, purse, phone, car and house keys, nail file, glasses, tissues and small umbrella and if i have missed anything ,it will probably be in the boot. Pyxx.

Sa•man•tha
      Managing Ambassador

Sisters, thank you all for the great replies!! ❤ mucho appreciado

Mines a black leather crossbody with flap over top like a saddlebag

Whadda we got here… leopard print card wallet, 2 barrettes 5 bobby pins 1 spiral hairpin 1 pack spearmint gum… small hairbrush, compact mirror… earbuds in a case, 3 pads, reading glasses, small bottle of body spray…folding combination nail tool, butterfly knife, 2 lighters (always gotta have a spare) 1 roll of surgical tape, and several of those cinnamon flavor peppermints I always swipe a big handful of whenever I go to pizza hut 😉

Not too shabby for a crossbody, eh?  I like that there’s three pockets in there to help me keep track of stuff

Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 716

Perfume, lip gloss, mascara, hairbrush, purse for cash and bank cards, tissues, foundation, fixing powder, blusher and brush, eyeliner, eyeshadow pallet, 1/2 empty water bottle, soft mints, a bangle, an earring I lost… it’s a biggish bag🤣Michael Kors over the shoulder tote style, white with gold coloured stud design.

❤️Bianca

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 403

Hi Samantha, I carry a pretty large crossbody bag all the time.  It is full of stuff ranging from my heart medicine to glasses to lip balm to packages of tea.  Too much to list and I understand why women have such large purses.  Here is my purse story.  I was going into a hardware store and a young man was following me.  The cashier stopped him and said that he had to leave his backpack at the front counter. He said “but she has a large bag” and the cashier responded “purses don’t count”.  Well obviously that made my day.  That is the same hardware store where I had three male sales clerks all flirting with me trying to fill my fence lumber order.  Gee, I love that store.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Sa•man•tha
        Managing Ambassador

That’s one hardware store I’d enjoy going into Krista!! 😁

Jin Crocker
      Lady
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Replies: 284

I usually carry only a small cross body bag with my ID, keys, credit card, and a few bills. I do not like to always have to be aware of where I sat a larger purse.

Deborah Sullivan
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 524

Not much different from what I have read already. I always carry a shoulder purse with keys cell wallet and reading glasses. I see I have masscra powder compact lipstick a condum and panty liners . At the bottom some breath mints ,tissues and hair brush. How do many girls carry those small hand purses that barely carry keys and wallet?

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 132
      Replies: 1619

I have two bags

No 1 is a small leather burgundy-red crossbody/shoulder bag.  It’s for essentials only that I need for the trip, like a small mirror(essential), lippy, sock-glue (pesky hold-ups sometimes ‘let go’), tissues, false lashes, eyebrow kit,  jewellery(earrings, necklace),   and a fold-up hairbrush…. and a place to keep my car keys and mobile phone.

No 2 is a black backpack with optional shoulder strap.  This is for summer trips and in addition to the above I carry more lipsticks and jewellery, and often some addition clothing – like a different skirt to change into, and somewhere to stash my cardy or waterproof, if the weather improves.

Stephanie P  xx

No weapons.  I am the weapon.

Sa•man•tha
        Managing Ambassador

I AM THE WEAPON

lol love that Steph, hey didja getcher tickets to the gun show??
        😅
        …alright no more bicep flexing here lol sorry

Jillian Simpson
      Lady
      Registered On: November 9, 2015
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 23

I have a black tote bag and it had the following:

lip gloss, perfume, deodorant,  compact, breath mints, air pods, hair band, scarf(tied up to my bag),  extra thong, pantyliner and  some condoms.

xoxoxoxoxo Jill

Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 431

I have to admit that having a purse is something I’m not looking forward to when I do go out for the first time. I’ve always abhorred having to carry something around when I’m out.

Sa•man•tha
        Managing Ambassador

Understood Cindy Lou, I felt very iffy about the idea at first too.  But the night I first went purse shopping it all came together, standing in the mirror checking out how the different purses wore on me… you get used to it quick, it becomes a natural thing and even kinda fun in a way 🙂

Bettylou Cox
        Duchess
        Registered On: May 26, 2019
        Topics: 17
        Replies: 1822

Cindy,
        If you can get by with only what you can carry in a skinny wallet, GV jeans have adequate pockets to accommodate you. I did that, for awhile.

Bettlou

Cindy Lou
          Baroness - Annual

I would have to carry makeup with me Betty Lou, besides being a big face toucher I’d be nervous about sweating and ruining my makeup.

Laura Lovett
        Lady
        Registered On: March 26, 2020
        Topics: 13
        Replies: 871

It adds to the feminine experience – truly it does!

You even start catching yourself rummaging around in it in a masculine way, and carefully adjust your techniques to more feminine ways, to forage for that bank card which always migrates to the bottom of your bag, even if you keep it in it’s own separate purse:

You use it, then next time you want it, you have to rummage, because, obviously, you can’t tip it out on the counter! Pesky thing – could have sworn I put it back in the purse…

Love Laura

stephanie plumb
          Baroness - Annual

You will find out very quickly that some kind of bag is ESSENTIAL.  I don’t like to be encumbered either so I carry a small leather crossbody/shoulder bag for essentials only. No 1 being a small mirror. I am forever checking myself out.  As Laura said it also adds to the  feminine experience and is yet another indicator at a distance that you are female.

Where else are you going to keep your mobile and keys?

7 users thanked author for this post.
            Cindy Lou
            Baroness - Annual

I do get it Stephanie, it’s a must. My main worry is getting sweaty and ruining my makeup.

stephanie plumb
          Baroness - Annual

I carefully place my car-keys in the bottom of the bag.  When I go to retrieve them .. rummage… rummage…  PANIC!  …. where are they?  The bloody things always migrate to a corner and hide. To lose my car-keys is my greatest fear.   My car being stolen is my second – my ‘man stuff ‘ is in the boot.

Love Steph xx

Sa•man•tha
            Managing Ambassador

A lot of times, if I’m out for a walk & dont wanna carry my purse I’ll clip my keys on a beltloop or wear them on a lanyard.  Or sometimes, ill clip them on the shoulder strap of the purse.  I keep about a 3″ D clip on my keyring just so I can do that…

Cindy Lou
          Baroness - Annual

Laura you have at least partially turned me around on this, I’m still apprehensive but now also curious.

Laura Lovett
            Lady

It’s the only alternative to pockets – which we ladies don’t use, because it spoils the silhouette we spent so much time crafting.

Maybe the mobile phone in the jeans back pocket to emphasise how tight they are – the tightness should deter all but the most skilled of pickpockets – but otherwise pockets are for show only – unless they’re in a dress, in which case it’s OK to put your hands in them.

But a lady’s pockets are not for storage.

I don’t wear jeans often, and I wouldn’t put my phone in the pocket in case I forgot it was there and sat on it.

Why would I, when I have a lovely handbag?

Now, where did my phone go – is it under all those bar receipts and face masks?

Love Laura

2 users thanked author for this post.
            Sa•man•tha
            Managing Ambassador

I carry my phone in my back pocket kind of a lot like when I dont wanna carry my purse, I find sitting on it isn’t really a problem because the pockets are up higher on the hump than on guy jeans…

Laura Lovett
      Lady

Well I have several bags, but my main pink one is empty, and so is my black sparkly going out bag.

My big pink clutch bag is stuffed full with all my makeup products – sorry, not tipping that baby out, as I have to start work in 10 minutes, and it’ll take me that to carefully put everything back where it belongs…

I have some little over shoulder jewellery bags for special occasions, and a sequined flamingo bag for keeping flats or trainers in, but it’s currently empty. All my shoes are in boxes in my wardrobe awaiting my next outing.

Love Laura

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Laura Lovett
        Lady

Ah! I forgot about my big turquoise bag with roses and flamingos on.

I’d love to report that it has the souvenirs of a naughty night out, receipts from my favourite bars, purple sparkly lipstick, a powder compact, scraps of paper with phone numbers on, a scented hanky, earrings, the plastic tiara presented to me by a girl out celebrating her 21st (I passed that on to another girl, naughty Laura!) or maybe even a pair of knickers that I may have decided I didn’t need to keep on…

But there was only a receipt from Pret a Manger for a bottle of water. No evidence of a weekend badly spent whatsoever.

I did have fun, honest!

Love Laura

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 1822

Tan leather crossbody purse, with a concealed-carry pocket. Lipstick, car key, mailbox key, wallet, mirror, kleenex pack, Altoid cough drop…and a Walther PPK in the CC pocket.

Andrea Hopkins
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2020
      Replies: 59

I unfortunately don’t have a purse just yet, but when I do, I imagine it would be tissues some assorted makeup, and probably a knife, I was told never to leave home without one, Its one rule I always follow. Never know when you might need one, for any reason.

Jannie Murry
      Lady
      Registered On: October 15, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 121

Lipstick lip gloss, tissues, compact, hair brush  a empty lipstick tube with 20 dollars inside of it ,loose change, two tampons, a pack of baby wipes, one earing, Have no idea where the other one is, a couple of business cards, sunglasses, credit card with my picture and feminine name on it  a extra pair of panties in the zipperd pouch inside of my purse breath mints and a card with my phone number on it in case someone finds my purse and might want to return it to me, a coupon for a free cup of coffee at Starbucks and a parking ticket that needs to be paid

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 58
      Replies: 1716

Magenta leather handbag ( on a shoulder strap)

Lipstick, compact, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, perfume, phone, keys, credit card, store card, odd cash, tissues, chewing gum, breath mints, hair brush, paracetamol, plasters, spare false eyelashes with glue, pantyliner….think that’s it

Grace xx

Ps….no weapons

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account