- August 8, 2018 at 1:37 pm #111063
- August 9, 2018 at 6:25 pm #111177Vicki BeyoursParticipantOfflineRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1
Nair for men works well for me…might have a few areas that need to be redone or shaved but I was able to use anywhere w/o any side effects…
Being new to this it can be embarrassing going out with smooth legs but it’s so much more complete when dressing…
Lots of good advice here so trial and error might be in store…
- August 10, 2018 at 6:31 am #111262
What one of the Nair for men do you use? I would really like to know!!
- August 8, 2018 at 2:12 pm #111073Millicent TeasedaleParticipantOfflineRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 113
You have to be very careful with any of the chemical hair removers – Nair, Veet, Magic, etc. Find the sensitive skin ones and follow the directions very carefully – including the ones about testing it first on less-sensitive skin. Be patient – or they may well burn you and that is no fun.
Shaving with a gel works well for me. I want to try waxing (I know, it will hurt) and occasionally think of something more permanent – like laser – but that gets pretty expensive.
- August 8, 2018 at 2:19 pm #111075
Do you know if a hair salon does makeup? I need help with my makeup!
- August 8, 2018 at 1:51 pm #111067Lanna BartonParticipantOfflineRegistered On: May 25, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 324
Tried Nair a few times and wasn’t happy with the results!!!! Leave it on a little too long and causes chemical burns.
- August 8, 2018 at 1:49 pm #111065Lanna BartonParticipantOfflineRegistered On: May 25, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 324
I use a good ole razor and Barbasol shaving cream with aloe followed by Cetaphil lotion for moisturizer
- August 8, 2018 at 2:05 pm #111071
I think I will try that and see how it works for me!! I’m not a vary hairy person to start with but I want to look more lady like!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.