Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am looking for a good and safe hair remover that I can use to remove the unwanted hair that I have ! Like my arms legs and any place that I may need too!!

I use a good ole razor and Barbasol shaving cream  with aloe followed by Cetaphil lotion for moisturizer

Lanna❤

I think I will try that and see how it works for me!! I’m not a vary hairy person to start with but I want to look more lady like!!

Tried Nair a few times and wasn’t happy with the results!!!! Leave it on a little too long and causes chemical burns.

You have to be very careful with any of the chemical hair removers – Nair, Veet, Magic, etc. Find the sensitive skin ones and follow the directions very carefully – including the ones about testing it first on less-sensitive skin. Be patient – or they may well burn you and that is no fun.

Shaving with a gel works well for me. I want to try waxing (I know, it will hurt) and occasionally think of something more permanent – like laser – but that gets pretty expensive.

Millie

Do you know if a hair salon does makeup?  I need help with my makeup!

Anonymous

Nair for men works well for me…might have a few areas that need to be redone or shaved but I was able to use anywhere w/o any side effects…

Being new to this it can be embarrassing going out with smooth legs but it’s so much more complete when dressing…

Lots of good advice here so trial and error might be in store…

Good luck

Hi Vicki,

What one of the Nair for men do you use? I would really like to know!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?