- August 8, 2018 at 1:37 pm #111063
Joanna KnightParticipantRegistered On: July 30, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 33Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I am looking for a good and safe hair remover that I can use to remove the unwanted hair that I have ! Like my arms legs and any place that I may need too!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 9, 2018 at 6:25 pm #111177Vicki BeyoursParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Nair for men works well for me…might have a few areas that need to be redone or shaved but I was able to use anywhere w/o any side effects…
Being new to this it can be embarrassing going out with smooth legs but it’s so much more complete when dressing…
Lots of good advice here so trial and error might be in store…
- August 8, 2018 at 2:12 pm #111073Millicent TeasedaleParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 114Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
You have to be very careful with any of the chemical hair removers – Nair, Veet, Magic, etc. Find the sensitive skin ones and follow the directions very carefully – including the ones about testing it first on less-sensitive skin. Be patient – or they may well burn you and that is no fun.
Shaving with a gel works well for me. I want to try waxing (I know, it will hurt) and occasionally think of something more permanent – like laser – but that gets pretty expensive.
- August 8, 2018 at 1:51 pm #111067Lanna BartonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 390Has thanked: 883 timesBeen thanked: 305 times
Tried Nair a few times and wasn’t happy with the results!!!! Leave it on a little too long and causes chemical burns.
- August 8, 2018 at 1:49 pm #111065Lanna BartonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 390Has thanked: 883 timesBeen thanked: 305 times
I use a good ole razor and Barbasol shaving cream with aloe followed by Cetaphil lotion for moisturizer
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.