- This topic has 32 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- December 30, 2020 at 11:00 am #425129Trisha Lilly HibbertParticipantRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 432Has thanked: 2629 timesBeen thanked: 1541 times
Hi gals, I was just reading a post when someone mentioned there femme sides birthday, by which I mean when she got her name. It got me thinking when are your birthday’s. Mine is actually my drab side birthday too, so no second birthday for me. November 20th. I realised I couldn’t fight any more on the 19th but Trish came to bring on the 20th. When was your femme side born?
- This topic was modified 2 months ago by Trisha Lilly Hibbert.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 5, 2021 at 12:31 pm #427835AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 228Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 919 times
Reading the other responses the birthdate has many meanings and the date can reflect an important event.
June 12 2017 is that date for me.
That was the day I stepped out for the first time.
I never struggled with my feminine side. But I dressed, and played with makeup inside. Over a period of time I researched fashion, breast forms, wigs and practiced my makeup application.
And on June 12, 2017 I felt confident enough to step out and introduce the world to my feminine side.
- January 5, 2021 at 11:53 am #427815Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 434Has thanked: 7108 timesBeen thanked: 1741 times
- January 4, 2021 at 9:05 pm #427565Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
My feminine side came into the world with the rest of me on the day I was born. I don’t have another birthday as Stephanie. I did not recognize or accept my feminine side from day one. For a long time, as I was trying to understand and live with my crossdressing behavior, I considered Stephanie to be a character that I played, a role that I assumed from time to time. It was January 22, 2020 that I finally understood and accepted that Stephanie is part of me. That is not a birthday, but it is a special day that I will always remember.
- January 4, 2021 at 7:48 pm #427539AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 103Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
- January 5, 2021 at 1:55 am #427599
- January 2, 2021 at 1:08 pm #426403Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 288Has thanked: 1225 timesBeen thanked: 1003 times
Hi Trisha excellent question Sarah was born 16th August 1977, my grandfather and elvis died same day, I was told then live your life and do what makes you happy. So I have but no ones aware of this.
- December 31, 2020 at 2:05 am #425356Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2588 times
- December 31, 2020 at 12:19 am #425347Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 973Has thanked: 4619 timesBeen thanked: 5018 times
Hi Trish, my birthday is June 15, 1962 – a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away. However my confirmation did not occur till June 10, 2020 when I arrived at CDH. So in a way I am an old toddler 😅. Thing is I was going to wait till the 15th to join, as a birthday present to my real self, but couldn’t wait the extra 5 days! ( why on earth would I wait? ).
But, same birthday, same name, same me, and a renewed life.
- December 31, 2020 at 2:57 pm #425581Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 432Has thanked: 2629 timesBeen thanked: 1541 times
- January 2, 2021 at 1:02 pm #426402
- December 31, 2020 at 3:30 am #425364stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1618Has thanked: 2508 timesBeen thanked: 7101 times
- December 30, 2020 at 11:33 pm #425345stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1618Has thanked: 2508 timesBeen thanked: 7101 times
I was born as me. There have been several names I have used depending who I admired or had a girly crush on at the time. My forever name – Stephanie – was chosen on November 17th 2018 when I joined CDH.
I chose that name because Stephanie P was my first serious crush, and the first time I had my hand inside someone else’s bra. I’ve never forgotten how good it felt, and I haven’t been the same since.
- December 30, 2020 at 11:22 pm #425344AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
I have to agree with Sammy, although I’m not 100% certain, grace was probably born the day her drab host was…..
although I do get these flashbacks of a midwife holding up a baby, smacking it’s buttocks, and saying attaboy grace!!!
- December 30, 2020 at 9:26 pm #425324Andrea HopkinsLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 59Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
I judge my birthday from the time I started CDing, so that would be Apr 12th 1994, when I stole a pair of my Moms panties, I remember the feeling it was so surreal, I have been in love with women’s clothes ever since. Every new item I wear still sends a chill down my back.
- December 30, 2020 at 8:42 pm #425309Daisy MarieBaronessRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 150 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
That’s an interesting question – I remember I chose Daisy Marie between October and November 2018, when I was creating my TG character in The Sims, but the precise date I can’t remember now. What I can recall is that it was some days after I had my last haircut.
Therefore this girl is likely to be either a Libra (same sign as my outer shell) or a Scorpio (a sign worldwide known for some features I can’t mention here lol).
- December 30, 2020 at 8:15 pm #425306Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1197Has thanked: 3334 timesBeen thanked: 3188 times
Interesting you ask at this time. Although I realize Amy has been with me all of my life, it was a couple of years ago that I gave her an name. So I put Jan 1 2019 as Amy’s birthday, so I am coming up on my second!
- December 30, 2020 at 7:53 pm #425300Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 180Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 926 times
- December 30, 2020 at 7:34 pm #425298GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 797Has thanked: 7141 timesBeen thanked: 3313 times
That’s a tough one… I’ve been dressing (on and off) for 52 years… however, just in the past few years my dressing has escalated. Don’t know the actual date I chose ‘Genevïéve’ as my fem name, so I’ll use the date that I registered on CDH… July 28, 2020.
- December 30, 2020 at 7:19 pm #425293Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 252Has thanked: 1377 timesBeen thanked: 1171 times
- December 30, 2020 at 6:32 pm #425283Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 897Has thanked: 8929 timesBeen thanked: 3485 times
It was so long ago, I was 5, when I first saw Paula in the mirror, that I really do not know the date. I know it was summer, and since my boy birthday is smack in the middle of July, that is the day common sense later told me to pick to have my REAL birthday several years later when I was filling out paperwork for my very first counselor.
- December 30, 2020 at 5:40 pm #425275Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 429Replies: 1744Has thanked: 7649 timesBeen thanked: 6894 times
Trisha, I wouldn’t say I have a femme side per se, just me. And I’ve been aware of that my whole life, tho not in the way I am now. What a trip. So in reality she was born the day the rest of me was but the day I decided to give her some real freedom was around the end of November 2017
- December 30, 2020 at 11:15 pm #425342
- December 30, 2020 at 12:37 pm #425178Gloria ReneeLadyRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 156Has thanked: 2086 timesBeen thanked: 749 times
- December 30, 2020 at 12:33 pm #425175AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3829 times
- December 30, 2020 at 11:28 am #425143Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 364Has thanked: 663 timesBeen thanked: 1231 times
I’ve actually not got a femm birthday because i don’t really know the date i started dressing,
My actual birthday is 25 of May I’m not sure if i want to celebrate my femm birthday on the same day it seems a bit of a cheat having just one birthday,
I think i will have them 6 months apart then i can have 2 birthday celebrations in 1 year that sounds so much better,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- December 30, 2020 at 11:12 am #425134Natalie MooreLadyRegistered On: June 3, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 61Has thanked: 191 timesBeen thanked: 427 times
Ironically my “femme bday” is my actual bday 9/6. It was the day I finally came out of hiding and started going out in the world as Natalie. It was a very liberating day.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Natalie Moore.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.