• This topic has 27 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gals, I was just reading a post when someone mentioned there femme sides birthday, by which I mean when she got her name. It got me thinking when are your birthday’s. Mine is actually my drab side birthday too,  so no second birthday for me. November 20th. I realised I couldn’t fight any more on the 19th but Trish came to bring on the 20th. When was your femme side born?

Natalie
      Lady

Ironically my “femme bday” is my actual bday 9/6. It was the day I finally came out of hiding and started going out in the world as Natalie. It was a very liberating day.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Natalie.

It’s amazing how a insignificant day can suddenly change to one of the most important days of our lives isn’t it. My 31st was the same.

Anonymous

I’ve actually not got a femm birthday because i don’t really know the date i started dressing,

My actual birthday is 25 of May I’m not sure if i want to celebrate my femm birthday on the same day it seems a bit of a cheat having just one birthday,

I think i will have them 6 months apart then i can have 2 birthday celebrations in 1 year that sounds so much better,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Kay stepped out into the world on February 24, 2020. My regular b-day is in October and I enjoy being a Libra!

We just had our Birthday last Saturday (12/26) and we had a great time.

Gloria

It was so long ago, I was 5, when I first saw Paula in the mirror, that I really do not know the date.  I know it was summer, and since my boy birthday is smack in the middle of July, that is the day common sense later told me to  pick to have my REAL birthday several years later when I was filling out paperwork for my very first counselor.

PaulaF

Diana W
      Lady

Diana was born on July 7th 2020.  I’m looking forward to celebrating her first birthday next year.

As it says in my profile Jennifer was born January 4, 1995 after close to 8 years of gestation. That was the date Jennifer became a person 24/7/365.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Interesting you ask at this time. Although I  realize Amy has been with me all of my life, it was a couple of years ago that I gave her an name. So I put Jan 1 2019 as Amy’s birthday, so I am coming up on my second!

Amy

That’s an interesting question – I remember I chose Daisy Marie between October and November 2018, when I was creating my TG character in The Sims, but the precise date I can’t remember now. What I can recall is that it was some days after I had my last haircut.

Therefore this girl is likely to be either a Libra (same sign as my outer shell) or a Scorpio (a sign worldwide known for some features I can’t mention here lol).

xoxo

Daisy

I judge my birthday from the time I started CDing, so that would be Apr 12th 1994, when I stole a pair of my Moms panties, I remember the feeling it was so surreal, I have been in love with women’s clothes ever since. Every new item I wear still sends a chill down my back.

Anonymous

Hi Trish

I have to agree with Sammy, although I’m not 100% certain, grace was probably born the day her drab host was…..

although I do get these flashbacks of a midwife holding up a baby, smacking it’s buttocks, and saying attaboy grace!!!

❤️

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Trish, my birthday is June 15, 1962 – a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.  However my confirmation did not occur till June 10, 2020 when I arrived at CDH.   So in a way I am an old toddler 😅.  Thing is I was going to wait till the 15th to join, as a birthday present to my real self, but couldn’t wait the extra 5 days!  ( why on earth would I wait? ).

But, same birthday, same name, same me, and a renewed life.

Hi Stevie we are only as old as we feel. I know I feel 20 again in dress.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Trisha you are so right about this.

Sarah xx

I dont know the actual day, but I do know it was in the early 70’s, So I guess I will use my first day here, 10/8/20
      Regi,

Anonymous

Hi Trisha excellent question Sarah was born 16th August 1977, my grandfather and elvis died same day, I was told then live your life and do what makes you happy. So I have but no ones aware of this.

Love Sarah

Thats how I’m trying to live my life. Since I discovered Trish it’s become slot easier.

Anonymous

Actually, Annaleigh Rose was just born today. But, she’s been wanting to be named now since I was about 12.

Anonymous

My feminine side came into the world with the rest of me on the day I was born.  I don’t have another birthday as Stephanie.  I did not recognize or accept my feminine side from day one.  For a long time, as I was trying to understand and live with my crossdressing behavior, I considered Stephanie to be a character that I played, a role that I assumed from time to time.  It was January 22, 2020 that I finally understood and accepted that Stephanie is part of me.  That is not a birthday, but it is a special day that I will always remember.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Stephanie, that is so much like me, and what I never realized is how much Amy has been with me all of my life, though I didn’t always realize or accept her.

Amy

I guess it would be when I realized this part of my personality could not be denied, which I believe was on our about my bday 2020, so I’m going with the same day to make it easy to remember. 7/11!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Reading the other responses the birthdate has many meanings and the  date can reflect an important event.

June 12 2017 is that date for me.

That was the day I stepped out for the first time.

I never struggled with my feminine side. But I dressed, and played with makeup inside. Over a period of time I researched fashion, breast forms, wigs and practiced my makeup application.

And on June 12, 2017 I felt confident enough to step out and introduce the world to my feminine side.

Jessica

Anonymous

Spot on!!!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I kinda like the word auld.  Looks much cuter than ‘old’. 😁

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?