Tagged: 

• This topic has 55 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 53 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Since joining, I’ve met such a wonderful variety of great ladies.  And the names of my new girlfriends…. so many beautiful names too.  Then I had to wonder where they all came from…

Stevie

Anonymous

My name was chosen by someone else, but there is no option for that in this poll.

I did not participate in this poll.

Anonymous

Actually, it’s a variation on my wife’s name;  when  I first started shopping online, I was too shy to buy clothes using my male ID,  and I hadn’t developed enough to create a femme name for myself.  I just kept it when I joined CDH, and now I own it.  LOL.

Anonymous

Hi Stevie,

It was a name that I have always liked and also it was the ne of a girl that I was in grammar school that had very beautiful and natural long blonde hair that when half way down her back, that was braided every day for at least six years of grammar school.

Anonymous

Yeah, my initials worked for receiving packages, CDH posts…and as a doctor, that’s how I signed my charts and reports.

A good friend is ” P.J.” so I figured,  why not!

Love to all

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Hi Stevie

Interesting post

Nothing to do with drinking.. honest !? Believe it or not I simply love the name….all my life it’s never changed and I have never wanted to change it…. after all…grace is who I am!!

Ms Scarlett xx

I’ve always loved the name Alice and decided it would fit.

Alice

Danielle is a name we have always loved. Silverfeather is a tribute to our Native American bloodline.

Hugs

Katrina
      Lady

I started with the root name of my real name which is Cassius. Someone on here asked me if I had a femme name, I kinda thought that was but I suggested they could call me Cassie. Then I also thought Cass is close enough to my birth name that if someone called me from across the street I would react to it. Whereas if I used something like Marie, I wouldn’t react the same way unless I knew someone was actually calling me.

I used a name of a distant a sector who had to survive hard times as a woman during the American Civil War. She had to suffer from her dad being gone to the war (which he didn’t agree with) had to suffer the economic severity of that war then had to help rebuild after the war. She had to do “man’s work” since all the men were conscripted into the Army to keep the farm going. She had to survive the hardships after the war and rebuild her own and her family’s life. I seen an old black and white 19th Century photo of her with her new husband. She was a beautiful woman despite the photo being old school black and white flash photography. I admired her spirit, her character, and her courage. I wish I was like her so I chose her name

it was a name that i knew a girl a knew down the street from me, her name was Lucinda, so i took that name.   she was my school sweet heart, she moved away a few years later. i miss mer i wanted to marry her but never got the chance to ask her she moved away before i could ask her

Wendy C
      Lady

Hello all.

My gurl name is special to me as I know it would have been my birth name had I been born a biological girl, ie. AFAB.  Since it has that link, I view it as my ‘actual’ name when in my feminine.

So much so that I am seriously considering changing my middle name to Wendy via Deed-Poll even though I do not intend to fully transition to girl.

So yes, my name is important to me 🙂

A number of factors went into my real name but ultimately it is a tribute to a couple of people close to me.

Debbie J
      Lady

I used to go by Michelle, after a pseudo girlfriend, but even though I think it’s a very femme name I just didn’t feel like it fit me. Once day I hit of Deborah, shortened to Debbie, which does come the the first initial of my boyo name, and it felt right.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Yes its Feminized to who I am but there’s other reason for my choice.  Secondly Stephanie is my wife’s middle name and  lastly many year’s ago my mother has always told me that if I was her daughter she would have name me Stephanie too.  With everything pointing to the same name it was  obviously my first choice…  And flowers 💐,  well its me.  I love flowers as in my gardening and in my  fashion styles,  love florals….

Stephanie flowers 🌷

Anonymous

Well, if you really must know… I had a dear dog that I truly loved. She would follow me everywhere. My wife named her KayLee. So I often used the name KayLee for times when I needed to sign up for something and I knew that it would result in junk mail or junk email. I got so used to using it, I decided to go with a shortened version, Kay. It seemed to fit my personality. My wife also liked it. Oh Kay?

Anonymous

Oh Kay….that so lovely…and so honest.

Smiles, grace xx

Well I chose “My name is a name I’ve always loved”, because I loved it when my wife chose me to play the part of Laura Lovett in a costume party for her birthday, some 7 years ago.

Having the chance to fully feminise at a party to which she’d invited all her old school friends was just bliss – I really thought she’d fully accepted me, but, alas, I was not to get into a dress again in front of her for many years after.

But her friends posted pictures on Facebook, and I shared them – I was and still am very proud of my creation.

And, as my profile picture shows, I’m even prouder, with the frankly staggering makeover that Poppy achieved on Saturday.

Yes, I FaceApped it, but only to look at the next steps! It’s really not far off!

Love Laura

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Stevie, thanks for the question, you needed an “other” category in the poll.  It was my Mom who gave me my name.  She had told me my whole life that I should have been born a girl.  And she really wanted a daughter.  So one day a few years ago before she passed away, I asked her, what would you have named me if I had been born a girl?  Without blinking she answered Krista.  Wow, I immediately loved it.  I wish I had been Krista all my life, but at least I have Krista in my life now.  I know my Mom would have accepted me as a CD.  Unlike my super traditional and cold father, Mom was caring, loving, understanding and probably had the most influence on my life.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

i said it was a name that i always loved. However that is not really true – it is actually a name that my SO suggested for me when she was more into me exploring my femme self.  i have loved it ever since then as i love how femme it is.

hugs,

suzette

Rei only recently introduced herself to me while I was purchasing ‘clothes’ online. When it came time to enter personal info under first name, there she was.

She has always been with me, but I’ve only allowed space in my life for her in the last year or two (how sad to have been hidden away for 40 years)

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I began dressing fully en femme at 18, my role mode and inspiration was Daisy Duke. When I first went out to a Halloween Party at college, I essentially dressed like Daisy. I met other dressers there. we got together and partied often. I always wore nice pantyhose. Girls teased me and began calling me Pantyhose. They even gave me a name badge. That eventually became Panty Hose. Then a small written “n” made it look like Paty Hose. Then it made it’s way to Patty Pantyhose and eventually Patty Phose. So my name was essentially made up by others, especially girls having fun with me.

Anonymous

Heather is the name I was supposed to be if I’d been born a girl so it just seemed logical to go with that, not too much thought process.

Anonymous

I always loved the name. The first time being called Nicole by someone felt great.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

My first name (Mary) honors a very good woman friend who has been a wonderful support in my desire to CD.  My second name (Priscilla) comes from one of my favorite movies; “The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.”  While campy and flamboyant, the characters were, to me, very real and charming.

Vanessa ?
      Lady

Mine is a “none of the above” situation.  I had a few other ideas for possible girl-names before I settled on Vanessa, but wasn’t really 100% on board with any of them.

Vanessa actually was suggested to me in a comment on one of my really early pictures posted on another site.  I kinda liked it but wasn’t 100% sure at first.  But a few days later when I was talking about the subject of picking a girl-name for myself and brought up the suggestion to my roommate (well, she was my girlfriend at the time, now ex but still living together) the way her face just lit up had me like “yep, that’s it, that’s the name!” 😅

Amy Myers
      Baroness

My name just seemed to come to me one day as my femme identity was getting stronger and I started thinking “she” should have her own name. No idea, as I haven’t know many Amy’s, but over the following few days I though through several other names, but “Amy” seemed to be the one I felt comfortable with.

So I could say, Amy chose me. When I was signing up for CDH, they needed a last name, so I choose Myers, as I used to live in the area where the actor Mike Myers grew up in.

Amy

Brandie
      Lady

None of the above.

It was going to be my name if I was born a girl Its from the song Brandy (your a fine girl) by Looking Glass

Jane Don
      Lady

There was nothing Romantic Or really meaningful about choosing my fem name–My wife & I went back & forth with names til we came across one that No family member or friend had & was quick & easy to say & not be confused with My Male persona–  We Could have used a Version of my male name (sounding the same but spelt different but–it would be to easy to make a mistake—

Veronica
      Lady

None of the above. A friend gave me the name.

I had to pick that I feminized my name, as it is the closest to what happened.  Actually my sister and her friend who helped her dress me that very first time created it by just adding the ‘A’ on the end.  But, I liked it so well, I became the girl they created that day.

PaulaF

Anonymous

i love that song and could have used that name too.

Berta
      Lady

Like Paula shared I chose “I feminized my name….” as it is the closest to what actually happened and how Berta came to be. My Mom insisted I was going to be the daughter she’d always wanted. (My 6 year older brother had taken care of the family name continuation.) As she was near 40 yo I had to be her girl baby. She told everyone this and insisted that any and all baby gifts had to be for her girl baby who’s name would be Roberta. When I arrived (in April, 1940 there was no way to accurately predetermine a baby’s gender) with a tiny spicket and no slit she simply dropped the “a” and I was Robert. I was dressed in all the lovely baby girl satin, etc. dresses and gowns she’d been given. When I started school Dad told her to get me little boy clothes to wear, which she did. What he never knew is that she still dressed me me in the lovely lacy satin girls underwear she’d been given under my little boy school outfits! I am positive that is the reason for my overwhelming need and desire to wear satin whenever I can still today at age 80.5! When I rediscovered my need to be encased in feminine satin again after our 3 children had left home I just did it. When I discovered the old MSN Crossdresser chatroom and came to know I wasn’t the only male with these needs and feelings I had to adopt a name to use on line in those chat sessions. While many crossed my mind I decided that I’d honor my Mom so I dropped the “Ro” and restored the “a” to the end and Berta was created!

Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2020, 4:51 PM EDT

My wife chose mine based on my birth name. She said it should be somewhat similar.

Berta
      Lady

[quote quote=395274]Berta…. Thank you for sharing… Awesome story. Gen 💋[/quote]

Thank you, Gen.

My name comes from an ex-girlfriend that I had that was not only the only person that knew but actually encouraged me to dress. Even though things didn’t work out for us I still miss her at times and thought it would be a fitting tribute for her and women like her that help and encourage us girls to be who we are.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I chose a name I liked and is dissimilar from my legal name. A few things were important considerations:

• I don’t like any part of my legal name. I wanted a fresh start.
      • Keeping my legal identity and CD identity completely separate to reduce the chance of being outed to family, friends, and work. Select individuals and organizations know (or will know) about me, but it’s on my terms.
      • I wanted a name I’d be comfortable using legally if I ever transitioned.
      • If I transition, I want to respect the conservative sensibilities of my relatives. Having a completely different name is one way to minimize the fallout.

Emily

Anonymous

my name comes from my first letter of my name. R and rachel comes from one of my favorite aunts. i remember how nice she looked in a red dress. the C in my real last name. is short for crossdresser. just drop the dresser. and my middle name would be brandy because my real middle name starts with B. and brandy is the name of the song i like.

I chose; used my first initial and went with it. “Brittney” has all the letters of my male name. I’d also consider it a feminine version of my male name.

Hi Gals, I choose my name from a soap I used to watch, Emerdale. My best friend just gave me a middle name though, Lilly. I love it and it shows her acceptance of my alter ego.

Love Trisha Lilly Langdan

Hippie
      Lady

The name Hippie is a name I had since birth. I been called Hippie my whole life.

Hi Stevie!

Great topic but couldn’t vote. None of the above wasn’t one of the options 😉

So get this……

I was a lurker……

For a couple of weeks…..

On a website dedicated to something that I thought made me a freak……..

Perhaps you heard of it, it’s called crossdresserheaven.com……..

I was very afraid to join for fear of discovery……..

I almost chickened out…….

But I took the plunge……

They asked me for my feminine name…….

A few searches on some names I considered, a few searches on synonyms, then finally a baby naming web page….. Autumn jumped out at me. I had seen it in one of the previous searches and it felt right, it felt pretty, it felt like me……..

Then I considered I needed a last name……

I picked my last name so this chicken could remember to be brave because bravery was required……

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Autumn…..

My favorite 2 Seasons Spring & Autumn!!! Such Beautiful Seasons! Don’t see many with the name” Spring”, but Often..” AUTUMN”.

SO glad you chose to be here, on CDH. IT IS GREAT that you feel , like I for, about security in sisterhood. You are safe Here. I am happy to be able to communicate with you, a unique opportunity. I am greatgul.

Love to chat with you…

Dr.T.J.

[postquote quote=419995]

T.J.,

Spring bitches got three names….. April, May and June!

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

I don’t know. I just feel like a Holly. I love tigers so hence my last name. Holly was always a girly, girl to me who would be extremely feminine. I am very masculine as a guy and very girly as a girl. The funny thing is I do not know any Holly’s.

Love that girly, girl Holly👩

My name was actually given me by the woman who dressed/helped dress me for the first time. It was the female version of the name of a famous athlete/actor whose look my “twin” favored and she thought it was great. I never changed it though I admit I would probably not have picked it out.

My birth name is Lauren, yes, my parents gave me girl’s first name. It had been passed down through the family for years. I changed the spelling in junior high to the masculine version after finding myself in a girl’s home room and PE class. So now, I am Lauren again and very happy with that.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

My first name is the name I would have been called if I were born a girl, that was from my mother. My surname could have been called’Panic’ as that was what I was in when I came up with it. I had applied for a second credit card. It was a while back, before all this security and cyber crimes. I was on the phone and asking if it would be possible and within seconds of the word ‘Yes’ I had to give a surname. I panicked and that’s how the surname came out. So in reality I didn’t really choose my name at all and it has stayed.

Anonymous

My wife gave me the name Sophie

I had a girlfriend named Kim. I thought it was a very pretty and feminine name

Barb Wire
      Lady

Barb was my mom’s middle name and she had a wicked sense of humour, thus “Barb Wire”. She would have liked that!

Plus, if I ended up in the Octagon or WWE, that would be my name. I like how women combatants look. Very sexy!

Barb 🤼‍♀️

I am one those that would be listed under ‘other’.

I worked in a job where I was the only male for a lot of the time and the girls called me Davina.  I like it and its different.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Stevie! You probably know my story. But I heard that song for the first time when I was about 11 or 12. I have Loved the name ever since!  Hugs

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I am a science fiction fan and I like to play computer games (mostly strategy games). My name comes from a female charterer from a science fiction role playing/action game. The moment I heard the name I fell in love with it and knew it was the name I was meant to have.

Hugs, Liara

I just like the name Elizabeth, that’s the name I would have like to have been if born a girl.
      For this site I chose Bridgett after my mum, but eventually decided on Elizabeth. My other name Susan, recently told a friend, she said she liked the names Susan and Roberta, so I decided to add Susan. I changed my Surname to match that name who was neighbour and friend.
      I notice some of the names you have chosen are very unusual.
      Liz

Anonymous
      Lady

My male name is the most common male name in America which is Michael therefore I am Michelle. I chose my last name because I’m part Irish and feel like a queen when fully dressed therefore McQueen.

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?