Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Members, one of the roles we Ambassadors have is to keep the site safe from those who seek to make it the sleazy sort of site some other transgender sites are.  To that end some Ambassadors have the power to delete member accounts. I’m one of them.

Members who behave inappropriately will usually be warned and repeat offenders are likely to find their account suspended. Some more serious infractions of the Terms of Service, that each and everyone of you agreed to on signing up, will result in instant deletion without warning.

Frequently usernames or user IDs give us an idea of what people are really looking for at CDH and if any Ambassador suspects that a member isn’t here to seek or offer support then that member is likely to have their account deleted

To make things more clear, Section 21 of the Terms of Service states:

“The following are some examples of unacceptable user names:

1. Numbers in any format

2. Symbols, emoticons, punctuation marks and other characters not part of the latin alphabet

3. Profanity, lewd or vulgar words”

Leeway is given on numbers that are used to differentiate members of the same name but because of the way “69” is frequently used with sexual connotations that’s one we don’t permit in a username. Other words that suggest sexual activity or which are at least sexually suggestive, like “sissy”, “slut”, “whore” and so on will invoke instant deletion.

Crossdresser Heaven is a safe, supportive and positive site. Let’s all work together to keep it that way.

‘Manager Jane’

aka

JaneS

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Thanks Jane! Excellent as always!

Anonymous

This is my happy place, but also my safe place.  Thank You ladies for your efforts.

Anonymous

I fully agree leave the trash talk to sites that are are known for that. I myself came to CDH just to discuss what we all have in common and share our experiences.

Rachel

Anonymous

It seems the message still isn’t getting through so almost every day a member with an inappropriate name is cast into the oblivion of cyber space.

If you have an account in which any of your identification details are offensive or sexually suggestive then don’t be surprised if one day you just don’t exist here anymore. This is a support site. We don’t care what your fetishes or carnal desires are because, frankly, it’s no-one else’s business.

If you have a burning desire to tell people the year you were born then make it 1969.  Otherwise you’ll just be seen as someone inviting deletion.

Thus, I leave it in your hands. Change what is unacceptable or be swept aside.

Anonymous
      Lady

Well said. I came across the site when browsing the web and quickly realised this is a safe place to be and made myself a member that day. I realise that some people on here are a lot more secretive than others but I am wary of accepting friend requests from people that have no information on their profile other than a name.

Anonymous

I’m exactly the same Cindy. I like to get to know people before I’ll send or accept friend requests. I have no time in my life for people who ‘claim’ me as a friend yet have nothing else to do with me. I share information about myself on my profile so I certainly expect more than just a name from someone I’ve never chatted to.

We work to preserve our members’ best interests. 🙂

andrea
      Lady

Hi Jane

Thanks for keeping us all safe. I for one have enough problems dealing with both sides of me without having sexual predators following me.

Anonymous

The work continues. Sometimes a reminder is necessary.

How nice it was for me to read your guidance/advice rules of conduct. As a new member and being just as new to taking my first steps into talking about my cross dressing experience it is reassuring to have found a truly wholesome place in which to gain practical information. Thank for this place. Sonia

What a fun little old forum topic! I can’t help but drag it from the deep depths of the forum of knowledge!

Thanks from Sam the treasure hunter!

-SR-

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

There are lots of great old forum topics out there! Click on the archives section on forums page and select “potpourri” whereas lot of old stuff was archived due to volume of newer posts(or click on forums on my (or anyones ) profile page at bottom of cover photo to see every forum topic that person initiated(same for articles)(and yes shameless plug to encourage folks to read my old stuff lol)
      Cyn

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?