- Tissue paper
- Toilet paper
- Socks or other clothing.
- Water ballons
- Foam rubber
- Breast forms
- Home made breast forms
- The real things!
- Pushup bra only
- Don't wear one.
- June 1, 2019 at 3:28 pm #182198Michelle WilmingtonParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 85Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
I’m sure at some point we have all used one thing or another to fill out our bras. What do you use? What have you used? Do you use anything at all? Do you need to?
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- August 10, 2020 at 3:11 am #372603RoseParticipantRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 43Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
Some years ago I visited a lovely lady at her home to be fitted for a new bra and panties (well, she didn’t really fit the latter exactly, too naughty). When she opened a small lingerie boutique I purchased the perfect pair of breast forms and that was wonderful and it felt so feminine to have some real projection. Since then I’ve lost a lot of weight which has meant coming down a few sizes in cup and band sizes. And I have bought forms both online from a lovely lady who specializes in selling them plus a little store whose owner has been encouraging me to become more womanly, so I have two pairs.
- August 9, 2020 at 11:12 pm #372547Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 87Has thanked: 1446 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I am sure like most of us I started with white socks (had to be white ) in my bras ,went on to make my own forms from soft face marks ,removing the elastic bands ,filling out with old hose etc and using Bluetack as a nipple all worked well and gave me a smooth line in my bras but not a lot of volume . Now I have my silicone breast forms which give me a C cup and I am loving every minute of it ,wish could keep then on all day . Don’t know if it is my imagination but my own breasts (chest) seem to be growing ,I don’t take anything ,don’t use creams etc all I do is massage them daily ,I can now nearly fill out one of my bras and my bralletes ,so I will keep up the massaging and of course wearing my heavenly silicone forms . Michelle xx
- August 9, 2020 at 1:56 pm #372412Lake JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
I am fortunate (as a woman, probably not so much as a man) that I have the real thing to wear say a lightly lined t-shirt bra and have some serious form…Put Me in a VS push-up add a size and OMG I’m huge 🤭🤷🏻♂️
- August 9, 2020 at 12:22 pm #372370AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
LoL, in my early days I used socks, but found that that just didn’t feel right at all, the water filled balloons, which somewhat gave me the weight I wanted. But I was always afraid of them leaking or bursting altogether 😰 then finally along came breastforms!! I could get the size I wanted and have the weight and jiggle I wanted when I walked🙂
- July 21, 2020 at 7:11 am #366197Penny DiamondParticipantRegistered On: November 24, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
For the last 10 years I have used silicone breast forms. Before that, I used the feet of tights, or stockings, filled with dry rice.
I do have a bit of spare flesh on my chest which allows me to create a nice cleavage.
- July 21, 2020 at 3:41 am #366143Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 542Has thanked: 2356 timesBeen thanked: 2561 times
Sadly there is absolutely nothing in my bra unless I put something there. 🙁 . No perkies, nothing. Have relied on home made forms, but looking forward to getting real breast forms.
- July 21, 2020 at 1:52 am #366123
- July 20, 2020 at 9:22 am #365889Gloria ReneeParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 137Has thanked: 2001 timesBeen thanked: 656 times
- July 20, 2020 at 8:25 am #365882
- July 20, 2020 at 5:55 am #365847AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 589 times
Hmm, I’ve used toilet paper, water balloons, rubber balls from a dollar store, socks, old clothes, bedsheets, air-filled balloons, foam falsies(didn’t like the feeling they had), breast forms(weren’t bad but were too small). two basketballs cut in half, rice and birdseed in a pantyhose/nylon stocking, two yoga balls(small ones, not those giant ones Gyms have), and finally two 8lb medicine balls.
Sadly everything up to the medicine balls was my trying to figure out what worked and what didn’t. Though once for fun(and cause they were getting thrown out anyway) I did use two water-filled beachballs.
- June 14, 2020 at 8:10 am #354689Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 303Has thanked: 1218 timesBeen thanked: 1021 times
Like most girls here I started out with birdseed or rice in a nylon footie and one can get a proper shape but once you use silicone breast forms you will be hooked. I adore the weight against my chest and the feel of them jiggling and bouncing. I like wearing tank tops with straps showing in summer. I have also used the glue and tape that work well and worn them braless in a halter top to get real movement and jiggle. Wonderful sensation
- June 10, 2020 at 9:00 pm #353685Nick LacroixParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 165Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 578 times
- June 10, 2020 at 7:51 pm #353678Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 317Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
When I first went out, I used polyfill stuffing. In essence the artificial cotton fiber you find in a stuffed animal. Infinitely adjustable, infinitely shapeable.
When I went for my first makeover, I was also given a pair of foam breast forms. They were a bit old and decrepit, but fit my body shape. The woman let me keep them. They have shape but no weight or bounce.
A few years later I got the silicon breast forms. They were a lot better in terms of shape, weight, and realism. But silicon forms aren’t sleep safe; the plastic bag holding the forms sometimes tears at the seam and the silicon will start to leak out.
Last year I bought a set of Pals forms. These are gel, not silicone. They are sleep safe. The color matches my olive skin tone better than the silicon ones which have a very fair (pale) complexion. Although I haven’t tried either of the next two, the Pals are supposed to be able to be cut (for example if the edges are too big for a strapless dress) and healed with baby powder. You also can put makeup on it to match your skin tone if you want.
I have occasionally used the medical glue on the silicon forms, and they hold well. The Pals need a special glue and takes a lot longer to put on (you have to leave the glue half an hour or so before it gets tacky and can be applied; medical glue is ready in 5 minutes). But the one time I tried it, the forms did not stick at all.
Despite this, I still like the Pals forms. I have been able to wear them for a couple of days and nights straight before taking them out of my bra and washing the forms (as well as my chest). Something I have done quite a bit these last few weeks.
- June 10, 2020 at 6:20 pm #353651Eddy AmesParticipantRegistered On: January 31, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
- June 9, 2020 at 1:06 pm #353255
- June 9, 2020 at 9:53 am #353209DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 577Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1342 times
- June 3, 2020 at 6:40 pm #348428Johnna SmithParticipantRegistered On: May 21, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 3 times
- June 2, 2020 at 7:34 am #348064Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 235Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
Used to use rolled up socks in a ball when I was younger. Felt weird because it didn’t bounce, it was really firm to the touch, and since I had different pairs of socks one breast would ultimately be slightly bigger (oh, and it was not natural looking either).
Fast forward to now, and it is breastforms. I have a breast enhancer as my first breastform, but it is too small and I rarely wear it. I have a B and C sized forms, and C is about as large as I am going to go.
- June 2, 2020 at 6:26 am #348047Katherine BoesemannParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
- I cut off some old pantihose below the knee, filled them with rice and made a nice nipple-like knot in each. These go into my B cup bra (got a padded sports bra at the moment but looking at getting a fancier lace bra, which would be a C cup).
Lovely swaying and jiggling – like really having breasts – when I move around the house.
- June 2, 2020 at 6:25 am #348046Katherine BoesemannParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
I cut off some old pantihose below the knee, filled them with rice and made a nice nipple-like knot in each. These go into my B cup bra (got a padded sports bra at the moment but looking at getting a fancier lace bra, which would be a C cup).
Lovely swaying and jiggling – like really having breasts – when I move around the house.
- June 2, 2020 at 4:17 am #348034Desiree ScrumptiousParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 25Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
When I was younger, I used balloons. I have also used my wife’s prosthetics before, but they didn’t feel right, so I took some supplements and grew my own. I am now at a B cup, and love the feeling of being able to fill a bra for real! 😁💕
- April 21, 2020 at 10:15 am #337279AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
lol…a wonderful and fun question..for me..old nylon footies filled with bird seed..they have a nice swing and sway factor to them..I’ve tried B-cup and C cup sizes, depends what I’m wearing over them..but usually its a B-cup, sometimes the C-cups seem a little clumsy and awkward, not to mention heavy but look good under a sweater A little creativity with the knot and you can create a sexy nipple effect…lol..When I wear light casual stuff like tee shirts or tanks I go with an AA or maybe a B just so you notice Im wearing a bra underneath..often with the straps showing.
- April 19, 2020 at 6:42 am #336639Bethany DelaneyParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 122Has thanked: 494 timesBeen thanked: 460 times
Started with socks which I didn’t like them tissue or tp which I think did the job. If I’m drab I’ll just wear a bra with nothing in it much of the time. Usually one with some padding anyway so it gives me a little something. I have fairly developed chest muscles too Had a set of forms that were nice. My ex destroyed but now I can be me I bought a pair of the Aphrodite forms that I’ll either wear under a bra they stick pretty good like that or attach with adhesive. I love them especially cause they warm up to body temp and jiggle and feel like they’re part of me. I actually hate taking them off. Got a little cami top on under my top right now with no bra and feel great. Next step will be real boobs if I get brave enough to truly transition
- April 16, 2020 at 5:51 am #335580HippieParticipantRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
I never wore a bra. I find them uncomfortable and I don’t have nothing to support up there. And no, you can’t count my chest hair.
I must say I have some of the perkyist chest hair on the planet.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 15, 2020 at 12:32 pm #335381BigBangtheoryParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 69Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 270 times
I put silicone and foam. The foam is in my push up padded bras and my sports bras. I also have a set of C’s and a set of D’s silicone breast forms. They are self adhesive but I always wear a bra with them to prevent a wardrobe malfunction! I have my first set of DD’s that I use in my pocket bras and that was my first breast forms. I still like the look (nips showing) and the jiggle when I want to be less than proper.
- April 15, 2020 at 10:38 am #335358AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 16Replies: 154Has thanked: 241 timesBeen thanked: 453 times
- April 15, 2020 at 10:18 am #335356AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 94Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 283 times
- April 15, 2020 at 10:03 am #335354
- December 5, 2019 at 1:49 pm #255906Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 107Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 309 times
Have voted the real things as technically that is the closest but at AA at the best the only thing I have worn so far is padded bralettes which gives me a very small amount of shape but avoids having a void between my breast tissue and the bra.
- December 5, 2019 at 1:24 pm #255902Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 569Has thanked: 35163 timesBeen thanked: 944 times
- October 17, 2019 at 2:08 pm #236468Ruby SmithParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 309Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 544 times
- October 13, 2019 at 7:32 am #234742Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
For me its a combo.
If I’m wearing one of my 38B soft bras its either just me or sometimes some chicken fillet forms if I want a little more up there.
If I’m wearing one of my 38C underwired bras it more the chicken fillets and sometimes me plus some B cup fillets to give me a large C cup or small D cup – depending on how controlled I want to feel.
Without a bra, I’m a natural 38B cup which is noticable but smallish given my 6ft 4inch height.
Take care girls.
- October 8, 2019 at 1:07 pm #232806NikkiParticipantRegistered On: August 17, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 95Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
- October 6, 2019 at 7:49 pm #232046Isabelle O’MalleyParticipantRegistered On: May 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 49Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
- October 8, 2019 at 10:07 am #232726Michelle WilmingtonParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 85Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
- October 3, 2019 at 7:02 pm #230709winny jonesParticipantRegistered On: August 30, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Either silicone forms or weighted foam leisure forms. I have tried bird seed in pantyhose and water balloons. The balloons felt nice , but the shape was a little off. In the winter, warming them in the microwave helped. I tried to use 36” party balloons, and fill them part way. The aim was to have a floppy bag of water . I did try condoms also , nice jiggle . Had a couple break though. The silicone forms are made by Amoena. They are the light silicone type. Not as much jiggle as the water balloons, but the shape is better.
- October 6, 2019 at 7:44 pm #232044
- October 2, 2019 at 4:01 pm #230226Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1898Has thanked: 567 timesBeen thanked: 3369 times
Through the years I’ve used just about all that’s in the list.
I started many years ago using socks or rolled up pantyhose, soft foam pads, or tissue. Through the years I’ve used homemade breast forms with rice or birdseed stuffed pantyhose legs. The weighted homemade forms sure are nice. I finally purchased silicone breast forms and they had nipples!
Some days it’s wonderful just to have what nature gave us and enjoy the hug a Bra gives us.
- October 1, 2019 at 6:12 pm #229684Vicki SmytheParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 95Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 307 times
While I am sitting here writing this I am just me in my bra which feels wonderful. I do like to wear breast forms however because they fill some of my bras out better and give better projection in tight fitting tops and dresses.
- October 1, 2019 at 1:34 pm #229617Gigi MathewsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 304Has thanked: 698 timesBeen thanked: 742 times
- October 1, 2019 at 5:16 am #229475Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 905 times
This poll takes me back to the time when I was 10 or 11. I went into my mother’s dresser and tried on her bra and pantyhose. I liked the look in the mirror but something wasn’t quite right. Ahhhh!!!! I went to the bathroom to grab a box of tissue. Into the cups, I stuffed each one with tissue. Now, I thought I looked beautiful with “breasts” inside the bra cups. The only other “fix” was tucking the boy junk down below and I looked “perfect” in my eyes. That’s when it all began. Now it’s silicone breastforms that take the place of the tissues that propelled me on my journey.
- September 30, 2019 at 7:43 pm #229339Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 580Has thanked: 992 timesBeen thanked: 2022 times
I chose the real thing, as I had nice ‘B’s before I went through the chemo sessions. They came mostly from nature (weight loss and gain) and some supplements. I have them mostly back now after their near destruction by the chemicals in the chemo. I am working up to a ‘C’ now, and I think that that would be the right size for my body shape and size. If I could afford it, enhancement surgery would be another possibility.
- September 29, 2019 at 5:00 am #228615
- September 29, 2019 at 12:15 am #228511Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 273Has thanked: 232 timesBeen thanked: 1122 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Like most of us, I’ve used a variety of items to stuff my bra. The first thing I used were NERF basketballs. Hey, I was 11. It’s what I had and they worked pretty well. I later tried tissues/TP but didn’t like it and went back to NERF. I tried water balloons exactly one time. Total fail. Had to tell Mom some BS story why my bed was soaking wet! After that, used panties and rolled up tights for many years. Was never really satisfied with the look and feel. Bought my first pair of silicone forms about 25 years ago. OMG the first time I wore them I was floating in the most intense pink cloud! I totally got why some women REALLY like their boobs! Since that revelation, it’s the only option for this gal. Well, except maybe the real deal – if I ever go that far.</p>
- September 28, 2019 at 10:38 am #228281Deb CoxParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 33Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
I always use water balloons, and Iove them, feel incredible, and look great. Never had a leak, if I do, no biggie, just flat chested afterwards. If you haven’t tried them, you will be pleasantly surprised, I sleep in them also, no issues, feels great.
- July 5, 2019 at 4:45 pm #195382Olivia Faye MarieParticipantRegistered On: April 21, 2017Topics: 14Replies: 82Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
I go with breastforms when i want to feel weight and feel really like a woman, but some days I don’t want to bother so I just wear a bra. I got enough of man boobs to fill a 44b. not as nice as my D forms, but respectable.
- July 3, 2019 at 6:25 pm #194967
- July 3, 2019 at 1:22 pm #194897Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 361Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 430 times
In the beginning when at home I would use socks. Then I started using balloons filled with a gel I made so they did not leak which my first couple attempts did. Now I use enhancer, Adhesive bras and breast forms to make a more believable look.
- October 3, 2019 at 10:21 pm #230782
- July 3, 2019 at 4:20 pm #194942ParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 85Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
I think we all eventually evolve to breast forms or breast plates as CDs. Transgenders may end up with the “real things” sooner or later. The main purpose of this topic was to see what else all us gurls have tried before, and what worked best before breast forms etc.
- June 23, 2019 at 1:16 pm #192578Suzy FemmelegsParticipantRegistered On: June 20, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
- June 20, 2019 at 5:41 pm #191956Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 53Replies: 1176Has thanked: 1792 timesBeen thanked: 1471 times
- June 20, 2019 at 3:13 pm #191935AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
For years I used socks but then last year I finally got some 36D silicone breast forms and I love them so so much. If anyone hasn’t tried them I would highly recommend them, they look and feel great. I feel so much more confident now
- June 10, 2019 at 9:39 pm #184549Jahnna StitesParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
Well I use to stuff but I’m a natural 38c now I have Victoria secret bra a girl friend gave me after she had a Bob job that makes me a D cup.i wear it with certain tops but mostly I like my natural boobs cause the have more bounce and you can see my nippkes when they get hard.
- June 20, 2019 at 7:51 pm #191982Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1426Has thanked: 2313 timesBeen thanked: 4235 times
How, if I may ask, did you develop “the real thing”? I’m asking because I suddenly became a 36A around 2 years ago, but I have been “stuck” there and can’t justify hormone therapy. If I could just reach “B”…..
- June 10, 2019 at 9:39 am #184381Dame Veronica GraunwolfMemberRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 55Replies: 2061Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
Hi Girls! My bra contained Forms at first….now the real ones are coming along nicely and won’t be needed any longer.
PS…..I also carry a couple of 100.00 bills….in case I need emergency money for cab fare or pay for my meal after a bad date, which seldom happened. Better safe than sorry. That’s what Momma told me!
- June 7, 2019 at 8:20 am #183653Selyne PhoenyxParticipantRegistered On: August 4, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 17Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- June 7, 2019 at 5:15 am #183590MistiParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 43 times
- June 7, 2019 at 2:43 am #183552Katieluvsit1 SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 4, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
Breasts or the simulation of them is so amazing. I remember the first time I tried on a bra. I was so nervous that the wife would come home and if be stuck in it somehow. Lol. It’s funny she’s the one who showed me how to put it on and take off right. I’ve always beem attracted to smaller chested women and being skinny to begin with, I’ve stayed on the small side using panties at first to stuff then rice. I moved on to silicone and could not stand them. Granted they were cheap and too big. I then experimented with homemade. Just could get them right. But I’m demanding i guess. Like i said, wanted to stay on the small side but also wanted weight and movement and touchabilty with the possibility of glueing and going braless. I have made these ones that i have now that I really like. Start with a push up enhancing inserts. I then fill 2 plastic bags with this slime stuff. Like nickalodeon slime? Real cheap generic in toy section. I get all the air out of the bag but do not tie tightly to allow the goo movement. I place the bags on top of insert and then cover with a lightweight flesh colored balloon that’s cut basically giving 1 layer of latex over the plastic bag. Again for movement. I glue balloon onto insert and cover with nude pantyhose. The insert provide a lot of coverage to skin almost suctioning themselves on. Thanks to all that shared. Gonna go a little bigger on new 1 s soon. Might incorporate some of these ideas. Muah!
- June 6, 2019 at 4:46 am #183252MistiParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 43 times
Well this i did a few times out of pure experimentation. Anyhow i put diapers in water and let them absorb the water for a bit. Then depending in the size i cut them to the appropriate size. Put them in a sealable baggie and then into the thin pantyhose. Then put them inti my bra. Very real feeling and jiggely. Have to try again , been a while.
- June 6, 2019 at 5:04 am #183257ParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 85Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
- June 7, 2019 at 5:17 am #183591MistiParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 43 times
- June 10, 2019 at 9:34 am #184380Dame Veronica GraunwolfMemberRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 55Replies: 2061Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
I am not sure what I would do if I slipped off your bra and found a wet diaper.I know one thing for certain……after the initial shock…..I would laugh, give you a big hug and maybe suggest a course in Diaper Disposal 101. I am sorry honey….No offense intended, it’s just that this struck me as funny.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 5, 2019 at 8:01 pm #183206AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4 times
- June 5, 2019 at 7:10 pm #183197Lorie PeaceParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2017Topics: 55Replies: 189Has thanked: 649 timesBeen thanked: 1056 times
See below for a really nice pair of homemade breast forms that I made.
I have a pair of silicone breast forms that I received free at a crossdresser clothing swap, and I am very grateful to have them for going out in public en femme. Probably a B or C size.
But at home I sometimes prefer my homemade breast forms. I’ll tell you how I figured these out.
Early on in my dressing journey, I told myself I didn’t really care for breast forms or stuffing a bra. I liked a natural feel. But one day I just had this urge. It happened because I was looking at the breast forms at the stores here on CDH. And the urge wanted to be satisfied – now! I didn’t want to wait for a pair to come in the mail. Literally, I wanted them in that moment.
So I went into my workshop and started looking for something the shape of a breast. I had no idea what I would find, but I was reaching into shelves, turning over boxes, looking at packing materials, cutting up a sponge. Nothing was really working. Then I found it: A pack of dust masks. The kind you use for woodworking or cleaning up a dusty space. Can you see the light bulb go off? I grabbed them and went back in the house and started experimenting with the masks and socks. I trimmed the metal piece off the masks, removed the elastic, filled the cup with a crew sock, then stuffed it all into a sock or a knee high hose.
Voila! something with shape and firmness. Admittedly, they do not jiggle, but I’m OK with that. I sometimes use these homemade forms when going out in public. They’re more convenient. The problem with silicone is that it separates from the body when I bend over. The bra doesn’t keep the silicone form in contact with my chest.
I’d love to try adhesive tape or spray to attach the silicone forms to my chest so I could feel like the real thing. But I don’t want to ruin the pair that I have. Something to look forward to.
One last tip: I put the silicone breast form into a sock with the top cut off. I had to stretch out the sock a bit, but this keeps the silicone from making my chest so sweaty.
- June 5, 2019 at 3:08 pm #183156EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 433Has thanked: 2216 timesBeen thanked: 1086 times
- June 5, 2019 at 2:46 pm #183151Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 107Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 589 times
My experience is not unique. I started with hose or pantyhose and that worked well until I found some foam breast-forms. Neither of these really had any movement that gave the feeling of living breasts. Then surprisingly, must be nearly twenty years ago, I was browsing the intimates at Walmart and found some gel breast forms that suggested that they were for augmentation. They are really pretty spectacular for about $25 – I now have several pair – they have barely increased in cost. Inside a filmy underwire, they simulate actual breast movement and cause perspiration when the concave backs are placed against the skin. I have a couple of sports bras that have a pocket for inserts. When I wear them under tunics or tee shirts, they look like I really have “some” of my own! The nipples are small but genuine looking. I wear each pair often. They are easy to keep clean and have not lost shape or resilience in 20 years. I love the way they kind of tug when I’m moving around and especially when I run. Lately, it seems that my own nipples have become more sensitive and kind of kick up the endorphins when they rub against some of my tops. So I leave the forms at home more frequently.
- June 5, 2019 at 3:38 am #182993Elise MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 17Replies: 213Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
Up to now it’s been homemade, but I just ordered my first set of silicone breast forms. I hope I ordered the right size. The sizing charts were confusing as hell. I want a C cup, but because my band size is a 42, they said to get an E cup. I hope they aren’t too big.
- June 5, 2019 at 2:24 am #182981Natalia K. LanvaldearParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
- June 5, 2019 at 12:13 am #182967AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 161 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
I always wear full cup underwired bras. This morning I’m wearing a lovely white lace cup bra and I’ve padded it with soft tea towels. There’s no weight to them but I can shape them to fill my bra cups and the give me a great smooth bust. Helen.
- June 4, 2019 at 11:14 pm #182956Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 91Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
Like many others I started with rolled up clothing of various types, toilet paper and tissues also tried the rice in a bag etc
Now it is silicone breast forms D-cup, love the shape and weight. Like Camryn found out not to be scared about wearing them at night and it makes the outfits complete.
ps have a pair with a very large cup that I call my call-girl set that my SO has not seen, I think it would be too much of a shock
- June 4, 2019 at 3:48 pm #182814
- June 4, 2019 at 2:00 pm #182775Rachel ToniParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 39Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
It was tissue, then socks…for 25 years! I even tried fruit one or twice (to simulate nipples!). Currently enjoying an F Cup Breastform (top heavy girl). The sensation of putting on a bra is so much better than stuffing padding in it.
- June 4, 2019 at 1:21 pm #182765Sonia PinkParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 36Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- June 4, 2019 at 9:50 am #182709Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1202Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3385 times
- June 4, 2019 at 8:26 am #182701
- June 4, 2019 at 4:12 am #182667AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- June 3, 2019 at 3:02 pm #182579IsabelBParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 144Has thanked: 376 timesBeen thanked: 382 times
- June 3, 2019 at 2:51 pm #182575Estelle ThuxtonParticipantRegistered On: February 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
- June 6, 2019 at 5:51 pm #183450KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 180Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
When I first started, I took several of my mother’s stockings and stuffed them into another stocking that would hold the form of breasts. I was prepubescent when I started dressing, so with my “breasts,” lipstick, a little makeup, and a wig, I was sort of girl-like. Now, with facial hair, male development, etc. I look only like a man in women’s clothes, so I don’t bother with breasts or makeup.
- June 6, 2019 at 10:38 pm #183518
- June 3, 2019 at 3:10 pm #182580
- June 3, 2019 at 11:12 am #182519AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 235Has thanked: 333 timesBeen thanked: 375 times
I’ve used pads to fill them out and give a profile of the real things, but that’s just to take pictures of myself which is a different story than what I’d wear day-to-day, which is just the bra and nothing else. Stealth under-dressed and that’s it.
I do love the feeling of wearing a bra though.
- June 3, 2019 at 3:25 am #182431Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1330Has thanked: 923 timesBeen thanked: 3115 times
Now wear mostly silicone breast forms, but I do have a few foam pairs too that I bought when I began dressing again after not doing it for a long time.
When I first began dressing, used to use small balloons. They worked pretty well. I could have bigger or smaller breasts depending on what I was wearing or the mood I was in.
- June 2, 2019 at 11:13 am #182374Tabitha B.ParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 71Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 171 times
- June 2, 2019 at 6:37 am #182320Abby WintersParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 78 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
- June 2, 2019 at 5:34 am #182310Elise MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 17Replies: 213Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
Started with toilet paper and socks when young, now using homemade forms of rice in stockings. Hoping to get a nice silicon pair soon, but as a single parent, they haven’t been worked into the budget yet and since I’ve been strictly dieting, I want to hold off until I hit my target weight.
- June 1, 2019 at 11:40 pm #182277Susan ZedParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 67Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 304 times
Like most of us who like to have a good definition in our bras I tried everything from balloons with water, tissue, socks, panties in a ball etc However, since discovering silicone breast forms I haven’t looked back. I have two main pairs of different sizes, one set bought as a present from my lovely wife, plus smaller sets of size modifiers. I like the natural look of them and tape my now amble real moobs to get a cleavage as well. I am happy to see the result in a low cut top or dress as itwas a dream of my younger self to have boobs of my own.
- June 1, 2019 at 10:41 pm #182268Samantha MurphyParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 28Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
- June 1, 2019 at 8:36 pm #182255Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 394Has thanked: 672 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
Well, I checked the “Breast forms” box, and to some extent, “What’s in my bra” is becoming inversely proportional to “What’s in my wallet!”
For a few years now, I’ve been addicted to silicone forms. They’re the cheaper ones, found on Amazon for $50 – $60. It took awhile through trial-and-error purchasing to find a pair or two that’s not too small, not too large, but just right. I now wear (cheap) silicone forms exclusively. The weight and the feel of them had me sold from my first pair.
I “graduated” to silicone from the even cheaper foam forms. Foam is okay for the gurl on a strict budget, but they feel unnaturally firm, too light, and they don’t appear “realistic” (and they certainly don’t “jiggle”).
For some time, I used to sleep in the foam forms for fear of damaging my silicone forms. But I’ve since discovered that the warnings don’t have the dire consequences they seem to suggest, esp for someone who never sleeps on her belly, and is a scrawny person to begin with.
Prior to that, going back into my crossdressing prehistory, I tried flaxseed in pantyhose, but it was tough getting two exactly the same size. And then there was the “accident” – one of the homemade forms somehow “sprung a leak,” and burst, scattering flaxseed all through my lingerie drawer. To this day, I’m still finding the stray seed from time to time in that drawer.
So, for me it’s silicone all the way! Once you try that, there’s no going back to whatever you used before.
- June 1, 2019 at 6:25 pm #182224ParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1426Has thanked: 2313 timesBeen thanked: 4235 times
Depends on circumstances; I’m a 36A, so sometimes just me, sometimes a little help from the chicken cutlets, and I do have a nice pair of 36C forms (with a bra to hold them). Haven’t had the occasion to wear them yet, though.
- June 1, 2019 at 3:48 pm #182202Missy ArenottParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
When I was forced to dress as a young woman the year I started high school it toilet pepper then balloons then homemade forms to fill in what I didn’t have. Now it all me and I haven’t taken anything to make them a size 50B they are now. No creams,lotions,pills or powder,, age and health conditions have done that for me. Mom would be so proud of the twins.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Missy Arenott.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.