• This topic has 95 replies, 81 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 81 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m sure at some point we have all used one thing or another to fill out our bras. What do you use? What have you used? Do you use anything at all? Do you need to?

Anonymous

When I was forced to dress as a young woman the year I started high school it toilet pepper then balloons then homemade forms to fill in what I didn’t have. Now it all me and I haven’t taken anything to make them a size 50B they are now. No creams,lotions,pills or powder,, age and health conditions have done that for me. Mom would be so proud of the twins.

Anonymous

Depends on circumstances; I’m a 36A, so sometimes just me, sometimes a little help from the chicken cutlets, and I do have a nice pair of 36C forms (with a bra to hold them). Haven’t had the occasion to wear them yet, though.

Well, I checked the “Breast forms” box, and to some extent, “What’s in my bra” is becoming inversely proportional to “What’s in my wallet!”

For a few years now, I’ve been addicted to silicone forms. They’re the cheaper ones, found on Amazon for $50 – $60. It took awhile through trial-and-error purchasing to find a pair or two that’s not too small, not too large, but just right. I now wear (cheap) silicone forms exclusively. The weight and the feel of them had me sold from my first pair.

I “graduated” to silicone from the even cheaper foam forms. Foam is okay for the gurl on a strict budget, but they feel unnaturally firm, too light, and they don’t appear “realistic” (and they certainly don’t “jiggle”).

For some time, I used to sleep in the foam forms for fear of damaging my silicone forms. But I’ve since discovered that the warnings don’t have the dire consequences they seem to suggest, esp for someone who never sleeps on her belly, and is a scrawny person to begin with.

Prior to that, going back into my crossdressing prehistory, I tried flaxseed in pantyhose, but it was tough getting two exactly the same size. And then there was the “accident” – one of the homemade forms somehow “sprung a leak,” and burst, scattering flaxseed all through my lingerie drawer. To this day, I’m still finding the stray seed from time to time in that drawer.

So, for me it’s silicone all the way! Once you try that, there’s no going back to whatever you used before.

Yes Camryn, I never did the flaxseed, ones, and I skipped the cheap foam ones unless you count the nerf ball cut in half. But your right once you’ve got silicon there’s no going back.

I tried socks in the past when I got a chance to dress. Recently I bought some cheap foam breast implants I like them. I’m not sure if I will get realistic look ones or not, I’m still experimenting.

Susan Zed
      Lady

Like most of us who like to have a good definition in our bras I tried everything from balloons with water, tissue, socks, panties in a ball etc However, since discovering silicone breast forms I haven’t looked back. I have two main pairs of different sizes, one set bought as a present from my lovely wife, plus smaller sets of size modifiers. I like the natural look of them and tape my now amble real moobs to get a cleavage as well. I am happy to see the result in a low cut top or dress as itwas a dream of my younger self to have boobs of my own.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Susan Zed.

Started with toilet paper and socks when young, now using homemade forms of rice in stockings. Hoping to get a nice silicon pair soon, but as a single parent, they haven’t been worked into the budget yet and since I’ve been strictly dieting, I want to hold off until I hit my target weight.

Started with socks,tissue paper as I went along and the wife accepted dressing I bought breast forms. I love them have 3 pairs sleep with then on almost every nite!

Anonymous

For purposes of creating cleavage, I have had some success with Transform breast forms and a ModernBeauty Freebra covered with a push-up bra.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Now  wear mostly silicone breast forms, but I do have a few foam pairs too that I bought when I began dressing again after not doing it for a long time.

When I first began dressing,  used to use small balloons. They worked pretty well. I could have bigger or smaller breasts depending on what I was wearing or the mood I was in.

Anonymous

I’ve used pads to fill them out and give a profile of the real things, but that’s just to take pictures of myself which is a different story than what I’d wear day-to-day, which is just the bra and nothing else. Stealth under-dressed and that’s it.

I do love the feeling of wearing a bra though.

Panty hose, pantyhose and more pantyhose

Anonymous

You must have a lot of pantyhose.😉

Kimmie
        Lady

When I first started, I took several of my mother’s stockings and stuffed them into another stocking that would hold the form of breasts. I was prepubescent when I started dressing, so with my “breasts,” lipstick, a little makeup, and a wig, I was sort of girl-like. Now, with facial hair, male development, etc. I look only like a man in women’s clothes, so I don’t bother with breasts or makeup.

I don’t think your profile picture got the memo on that as you look awesome.

IsabelB
      Lady

Although I tried things like flax seed  in the past, I now only use silicone forms or none at all (I have enough to just about fill a B cup).  I wouldn’t use anything else now.

Anonymous

I have 44 e “feel real” forms in the special bra.

i love the feel and look.

first time she saw me like that, she did a double take.

but she wouldn’t change a thing!

E

Kari_B
      Lady

When dressed I wear a 38B level 3 padded bra

Hi Girls, i’m a lightweight, only 32A bra size, which is like a training bra, i find a small pair of rolled up socks, strategically placed in the right spot does the trick nicely! 🙂

Fiona xxx

at the moment its all my own !!!, probably just an a cup, seem to have put a few pounds on which has its bonuses!!! but ive previously used every thing from socks ,tissue and breast  forms .xxx

It was tissue, then socks…for 25 years! I even tried fruit one or twice (to simulate nipples!). Currently enjoying an F Cup Breastform (top heavy girl). The sensation of putting on a bra is so much better than stuffing padding in it.

Home made breast forms. rice really does the trick 😀

Like many others I started with rolled up clothing of various types, toilet paper and tissues also tried the rice in a bag etc
      Now it is silicone breast forms D-cup, love the shape and weight. Like Camryn found out not to be scared about wearing them at night and it makes the outfits complete.
      Davina.
      ps have a pair with a very large cup that I call my call-girl set that my SO has not seen, I think it would be too much of a shock

Anonymous

I always wear full cup underwired bras. This morning I’m wearing a lovely white lace cup bra and I’ve padded it with soft tea towels. There’s no weight to them but I can shape them to fill my bra cups and the give me a great smooth bust. Helen.

Just the real thing. My 38B bras fit me alright, got a little gap though but I still prefer the natural feel.

Up to now it’s been homemade, but I just ordered my first set of silicone breast forms. I hope I ordered the right size. The sizing charts were confusing as hell. I want a C cup, but because my band size is a 42, they said to get an E cup. I hope they aren’t too big.

My experience is not unique.  I started with hose or pantyhose and that worked well until I found some foam breast-forms.  Neither of these really had any movement that gave the feeling of living breasts.  Then surprisingly, must be nearly twenty years ago, I was browsing the intimates at Walmart and found some gel breast forms that suggested that they were for augmentation.  They are really pretty spectacular for about $25 – I now have several pair – they have barely increased in cost.  Inside a filmy underwire, they simulate actual breast movement and cause perspiration when the concave backs are placed against the skin.  I have a couple of sports bras that have a pocket for inserts.  When I wear them under tunics or tee shirts, they look like I really have “some” of my own!  The nipples are small but genuine looking.  I wear each pair often.  They are easy to keep clean and have not lost shape or resilience in 20 years.  I love the way they kind of tug when I’m moving around and especially when I run.  Lately, it seems that my own nipples have become more sensitive and kind of kick up the endorphins when they rub against some of my tops.  So I leave the forms at home more frequently.

More later,

FAM

Emily
      Lady

Similar story here. Started with rolled up socks, moved on to water balloons, now it’s silicone breast forms or nothing at all.

See below for a really nice pair of homemade breast forms that I made.

I have a pair of silicone breast forms that I received free at a crossdresser clothing swap, and I am very grateful to have them for going out in public en femme. Probably a B or C size.

But at home I sometimes prefer my homemade breast forms. I’ll tell you how I figured these out.

Early on in my dressing journey, I told myself I didn’t really care for breast forms or stuffing a bra. I liked a natural feel. But one day I just had this urge. It happened because I was looking at the breast forms at the stores here on CDH. And the urge wanted to be satisfied – now! I didn’t want to wait for a pair to come in the mail. Literally, I wanted them in that moment.

So I went into my workshop and started looking for something the shape of a breast. I had no idea what I would find, but I was reaching into shelves, turning over boxes, looking at packing materials, cutting up a sponge. Nothing was really working. Then I found it: A pack of dust masks. The kind you use for woodworking or cleaning up a dusty space. Can you see the light bulb go off? I grabbed them and went back in the house and started experimenting with the masks and socks. I trimmed the metal piece off the masks, removed the elastic, filled the cup with a crew sock, then stuffed it all into a sock or a knee high hose.

Voila! something with shape and firmness. Admittedly, they do not jiggle, but I’m OK with that. I sometimes use these homemade forms when going out in public. They’re more convenient. The problem with silicone is that it separates from the body when I bend over. The bra doesn’t keep the silicone form in contact with my chest.

I’d love to try adhesive tape or spray to attach the silicone forms to my chest so I could feel like  the real thing. But I don’t want to ruin the pair that I have. Something to look forward to.

One last tip: I put the silicone breast form into a sock with the top cut off. I had to stretch out the sock a bit, but this keeps the silicone from making my chest so sweaty.

Anonymous

Used rolled up socks for a short while, then found silicone breast forms. Feel just like real breasts. Love the weight and bounce!

Misti
      Lady

Well this i did a few times out of pure experimentation. Anyhow i put diapers in water and let them absorb the water for a bit. Then depending in the size i cut them to the appropriate size. Put them in a sealable baggie and then into the thin pantyhose. Then put them inti my bra. Very real feeling and jiggely. Have to try again , been a while.

Misti, I think that’s the most original one I’ve  heard yet!

Misti
          Lady

Necessity is the mother of invention

I am not sure what I would do if I slipped off your bra and found a wet diaper.I know one thing for certain……after the initial shock…..I would laugh, give you a big hug and maybe suggest a course in Diaper Disposal 101.  I am sorry honey….No offense intended, it’s just that this struck me as funny.

Dame Veronica

Breasts or the simulation of them is so amazing. I remember the first time I tried on a bra. I was so nervous that the wife would come home and if be stuck in it somehow. Lol. It’s funny she’s the one who showed me how to put it on and take off right. I’ve always beem attracted to smaller chested women and being skinny to begin with, I’ve stayed on the small side using panties at first to stuff then rice. I moved on to silicone and could not stand them. Granted they were cheap and too big. I then experimented with homemade. Just could get them right. But I’m demanding i guess. Like i said, wanted to stay on the small side but also wanted weight and movement and touchabilty with the possibility of glueing and going braless. I have made these ones that i have now that I really like. Start with a push up enhancing inserts. I then fill 2 plastic bags with this slime stuff. Like nickalodeon slime? Real cheap generic in toy section. I get all the air out of the bag but do not tie tightly to allow the goo movement. I place the bags on top of insert and then cover with a lightweight flesh colored balloon that’s cut basically giving 1 layer of latex over the plastic bag. Again for movement. I glue balloon onto insert and cover with nude pantyhose. The insert provide a lot of coverage to skin almost suctioning themselves on. Thanks to all that shared. Gonna go a little bigger on new 1 s soon. Might incorporate some of these ideas. Muah!

Misti
      Lady

Well we had dispers and kids. So if i were to buy diapers it would be odd but theyvreally had a good giggly bouncy feel.

When I first started it was panty hose and bibird seed them I went to silicone forms and love them. Am thinking of getting a breast plate or something like it just to see what it’s like to go bra less.

Hi Girls!  My bra contained Forms at first….now the real ones are coming along nicely and won’t be needed any longer.

PS…..I also carry a couple of 100.00 bills….in case I need emergency money for cab fare or pay for my meal after a bad date, which seldom happened. Better safe than sorry. That’s what Momma told me!

Dame Veronica

Well I use to stuff but I’m a natural 38c now I have Victoria secret bra a girl friend gave me after she had a Bob job that makes me a D cup.i wear it with certain tops but mostly I like my natural boobs cause the have more bounce and you can see my nippkes when they get hard.

Anonymous

Jahnna,

How, if I may ask, did you develop “the real thing”?   I’m asking because I suddenly became a 36A around 2 years  ago, but I have been “stuck” there and can’t justify hormone therapy.  If I could just reach “B”…..

Anonymous

For years I used socks but then last year I finally got some 36D silicone breast forms and I love them so so much. If anyone hasn’t tried them I would highly recommend them, they look and feel great. I feel so much more confident now

Of course! Once you’ve used breast forms there’s no going back! Although I wouldn’t mind trying a breast plate someday!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I did try socks when I first started a few years back but I have found breast forms work much better.

Hi Girls,

I wear a 38 b plunge bra which is a good fit for me.

I fill that and like the look of my nipples showing through. I am all natural – it may  be my age but I like anyway,

In the beginning when at home I would use socks. Then I started using balloons filled with a gel I made so they did not leak which my first couple attempts did. Now I use enhancer, Adhesive bras and breast forms to make a more believable look.
      Sara

I think we all eventually evolve to breast forms or breast plates as CDs. Transgenders may end up with the “real things” sooner or later. The main purpose of this topic was to see what else all us gurls have tried before, and what worked best before breast forms etc.

Leonara
        Ambassador

Thank you Sara those are great suggestions
        Thank you so much for sharing

being fat I have some nice breasts, either a larger b or small c

I go with breastforms when i want to feel weight and feel really like a woman, but some days I don’t want to bother so I just wear a bra. I got enough of man boobs to fill a 44b. not as nice as my D forms, but respectable.

Deb Cox
      Lady

I always use water balloons, and Iove them, feel incredible, and look great. Never had a leak, if I do, no biggie, just flat chested afterwards. If you haven’t tried them, you will be pleasantly surprised, I sleep in them also, no issues, feels great.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Like most of us, I’ve used a variety of items to stuff my bra.  The first thing I used were NERF basketballs.  Hey, I was 11.  It’s what I had and they worked pretty well.  I later tried tissues/TP but didn’t like it and went back to NERF.  I tried water balloons exactly one time.  Total fail.  Had to tell Mom some BS story why my bed was soaking wet!  After that, used panties and rolled up tights for many years.  Was never really satisfied with the look and feel.  Bought my first pair of silicone forms about 25 years ago.  OMG the first time I wore them I was floating in the most intense pink cloud!  I totally got why some women REALLY like their boobs!  Since that revelation, it’s the only option for this gal.  Well, except maybe the real deal – if I ever go that far.</p>

Patty Phose
      Duchess

It’s either silicone or foam breasts forms.

I chose the real thing, as I had nice ‘B’s before I went through the chemo sessions. They came mostly from nature (weight loss and gain) and some supplements.  I have them mostly back now after their near destruction by the chemicals in the chemo.  I am working up to a ‘C’ now, and I think that that would be the right size for my body shape and size.  If I could afford it, enhancement surgery would be another possibility.

Paula

This poll takes me back to the time when I was 10 or 11.  I went into my mother’s dresser and tried on her bra and pantyhose.  I liked the look in the mirror but something wasn’t quite right.  Ahhhh!!!!  I went to the bathroom to grab a box of tissue.  Into the cups, I stuffed each one with tissue.   Now, I thought I looked beautiful with “breasts” inside the bra cups.  The only other “fix” was tucking the boy junk down below and I looked “perfect” in my eyes.   That’s when it all began.   Now it’s silicone breastforms that take the place of the tissues that propelled me on my journey.

My wife bought me a pair of C cups. They look and feel so wonderful. Very bouncy and lifelike.

While I am sitting here writing this I am just me in my bra which feels wonderful.  I do like to wear breast forms however because they fill some of my bras out better and give better projection in tight fitting tops and dresses.

Hi girls,

Through the years I’ve used just about all that’s in the list.

I started many years ago using socks or rolled up pantyhose, soft foam pads, or tissue.  Through the years I’ve used homemade breast forms with rice or birdseed stuffed pantyhose legs.  The weighted homemade forms sure are nice.  I finally purchased silicone breast forms and they had nipples!

Some days it’s wonderful just to have what nature gave us and enjoy the hug a Bra gives us.

Alice

Either silicone forms or weighted foam leisure forms. I have tried bird seed in pantyhose and water balloons. The balloons felt nice , but the shape was a little off. In the winter, warming them in the microwave helped. I tried to use 36” party balloons, and fill them part way. The aim was to have a floppy bag of water . I did try condoms also , nice jiggle . Had a couple break though. The silicone forms are made by Amoena. They are the light silicone type. Not as much jiggle as the water balloons, but the shape is better.

‘Had a couple of them break’…😂

That doesn’t sound awkward at all.

Just ordered my first pair of 40C B-forms! Can’t wait to wear them!

You’re gonna love ’em!

I do! Just got them yesterday along with a bra designed to hold them in (pink satin with lace – soft, frilly and beautiful). Put them on with a soft tie dyed dress and…OMG the transformation! Now all I need is a wig 🤗

Nikki
      Lady

[postquote quote=194967][/postquote]

Me too !

Nikki x

For me its a combo.

If I’m wearing one of my 38B soft bras its either just me or sometimes some chicken fillet forms if I want a little more up there.

If I’m wearing one of my 38C underwired bras it more the chicken fillets and sometimes me plus some B cup fillets to give me a large C cup or small D cup – depending on how controlled I want to feel.

Without a bra, I’m a natural 38B cup which is noticable but smallish given my 6ft 4inch height.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

So I’ve recently been diving deeper into dressing and my wife bought me my 1st bra today and I filled an a cup. I’m not a very big guy either.

All of my bras are padded/push-up underwire 36 & 38 C & D cups. In July 2019, I got my first pair of breastforms size 40C.

Anonymous
      Lady

Have voted the real things  as technically that is the closest but at AA at the best the only thing  I have worn so far is padded bralettes which gives me a very small amount of shape but avoids having a void  between my breast tissue and the bra.

Rachel

vollence silicone 2800 gram water drop breast forms wearing a 34gg bra (uk size)

Anonymous

hi girls, i wear only the bra,  but what i really want to say, i love, i love i love to wear a bra, that make feel much more feminine… kisses a lot

Anonymous

I always used to use breast forms but of recent I have stopped using forms and sometimes I dont even use a bra. My build is slight and it doesn’t exactly look off if I dont have boobs.

I put silicone and foam. The foam is in my push up padded bras and my sports bras. I also have a set of C’s and a set of D’s silicone breast forms. They are self adhesive but I always wear a bra with them to prevent a wardrobe malfunction! I have my first set of DD’s that I use in my pocket bras and that was my first breast forms. I still like the look (nips showing) and the jiggle when I want to be less than proper.

Hippie
      Lady

I never wore a bra. I find them uncomfortable and I don’t have nothing to support up there. And no, you can’t count my chest hair.

I must say I have some of the perkyist chest hair on the planet.

Anonymous

Started with socks which I didn’t like them tissue or tp which I think did the job. If I’m drab I’ll just wear a bra with nothing in it much of the time. Usually one with some padding anyway so it gives me a little something. I have fairly developed chest muscles too Had a set of forms that were nice. My ex destroyed but now I can be me I bought a pair of the Aphrodite forms that I’ll either wear under a bra they stick pretty good like that or attach with adhesive. I love them especially cause they warm up to body temp and jiggle and feel like they’re part of me. I actually hate taking them off. Got a little cami top on under my top right now with no bra and feel great. Next step will be real boobs if I get brave enough to truly transition

Anonymous

lol…a wonderful and fun question..for me..old nylon footies filled with bird seed..they have a nice swing and sway factor to them..I’ve  tried B-cup and C cup sizes, depends what I’m wearing over them..but usually its a B-cup, sometimes the C-cups seem a little clumsy and awkward, not to mention heavy but look good under a sweater A little creativity with the knot and you can create a sexy nipple effect…lol..When I wear light casual stuff like tee shirts or tanks I go with an AA or maybe a B just so you notice Im wearing a bra underneath..often with the straps showing.

Morgan

When I was younger, I used balloons. I have also used my wife’s prosthetics before, but they didn’t feel right, so I took some supplements and grew my own. I am now at a B cup, and love the feeling of being able to fill a bra for real! 😁💕

I cut off some old pantihose below the knee, filled them with rice and made a nice nipple-like knot in each. These go into my B cup bra (got a padded sports bra at the moment but looking at getting a fancier lace bra, which would be a C cup).

Lovely swaying and jiggling – like really having breasts – when I move around the house.

1. I cut off some old pantihose below the knee, filled them with rice and made a nice nipple-like knot in each. These go into my B cup bra (got a padded sports bra at the moment but looking at getting a fancier lace bra, which would be a C cup).

Lovely swaying and jiggling – like really having breasts – when I move around the house.

Used to use rolled up socks in a ball when I was younger.  Felt weird because it didn’t bounce, it was really firm to the touch, and since I had different pairs of socks one breast would ultimately be slightly bigger (oh, and it was not natural looking either).

Fast forward to now, and it is breastforms.  I have a breast enhancer as my first breastform, but it is too small and I rarely wear it.  I have a B and C sized forms, and C is about as large as I am going to go.

I am not siure what size my wife wears but I fill it out nicely. She says I don’t need one but wont tell me what size it is.

[postquote quote=348428]

Are the tags removed?

birdseed in pantyhose

Eddy Ames
      Lady

I have used punching balloons filled with hair conditioner also the nurff ball cut in half with a rubber ear plug in the center for a nipple . I now have breast forms that I can sleep in

When I first went out, I used polyfill stuffing.  In essence the artificial cotton fiber you find in a stuffed animal.  Infinitely adjustable, infinitely shapeable.

When I went for my first makeover, I was also given a pair of foam breast forms.  They were a bit old and decrepit, but fit my body shape.  The woman let me keep them.  They have shape but no weight or bounce.

A few years later I got the silicon breast forms.  They were a lot better in terms of shape, weight, and realism.  But silicon forms aren’t sleep safe; the plastic bag holding the forms sometimes tears at the seam and the silicon will start to leak out.

Last year I bought a set of Pals forms.  These are gel, not silicone.  They are sleep safe.  The color matches my olive skin tone better than the silicon ones which have a very fair (pale) complexion.  Although I haven’t tried either of the next two, the Pals are supposed to be able to be cut (for example if the edges are too big for a strapless dress) and healed with baby powder.  You also can put makeup on it to match your skin tone if you want.

I have occasionally used the medical glue on the silicon forms, and they hold well.  The Pals need a special glue and takes a lot longer to put on (you have to leave the glue half an hour or so before it gets tacky and can be applied; medical glue is ready in 5 minutes).  But the one time I tried it, the forms did not stick at all.

Despite this, I still like the Pals forms.  I have been able to wear them for a couple of days and nights straight before taking them out of my bra and washing the forms (as well as my chest).  Something I have done quite a bit these last few weeks.

I use c cup breast forms. It’s a great feeling when wearing them but it’s tricky when bending over.

Like most girls here I started out with birdseed or rice in a nylon footie and one can get a proper shape but once you use silicone breast forms you will be hooked. I adore the weight against my chest and the feel of them jiggling and bouncing. I like wearing tank tops with straps showing in summer. I have also used the glue and tape that work well and worn them braless in a halter top to get real movement and jiggle. Wonderful sensation

Anonymous

Hmm, I’ve used toilet paper, water balloons, rubber balls from a dollar store, socks, old clothes, bedsheets, air-filled balloons, foam falsies(didn’t like the feeling they had), breast forms(weren’t bad but were too small). two basketballs cut in half, rice and birdseed in a pantyhose/nylon stocking, two yoga balls(small ones, not those giant ones Gyms have), and finally two 8lb medicine balls.

Sadly everything up to the medicine balls was my trying to figure out what worked and what didn’t. Though once for fun(and cause they were getting thrown out anyway) I did use two water-filled beachballs.

Anonymous

I just got my first set of forms and a black strapless bra.  Can’t wait to try them on.

In past years I used t- shirts prior to having a set of breast forms. Yes, a little bulky, but it fit the bill.

Gloria

Anonymous

I chose the real thing. I have little perkies in my sports bra.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Sadly there is absolutely nothing in my bra unless I put something there. 🙁 .  No perkies, nothing.  Have relied on home made forms, but looking forward to getting real breast forms.

Stevie

For the last 10 years I have used silicone breast forms. Before that, I used the feet of tights, or stockings, filled with dry rice.

I do have a bit of spare flesh on my chest which allows me to create a nice cleavage.

Anonymous

LoL, in my early days I used socks, but found that that just didn’t feel right at all, the water filled balloons, which somewhat gave me the weight I wanted. But I was always afraid of them leaking or bursting altogether 😰 then finally along came breastforms!! I could get the size I wanted and have the weight and jiggle I wanted when I walked🙂

Anonymous

I am fortunate (as a woman, probably not so much as a man) that I have the real thing to wear say a lightly lined t-shirt bra and have some serious form…Put Me in a VS push-up add a size and OMG I’m huge 🤭🤷🏻‍♂️

Lake💋🌹

I am sure like most of us I started with white socks (had to be white ) in my bras ,went on to make my own forms from soft face marks  ,removing the elastic bands ,filling out with old hose etc and using Bluetack  as a nipple  all worked well and gave me a smooth line in my bras but not a lot of volume . Now I have my silicone breast forms which give me a C cup and I am loving every minute of it ,wish could keep then on all day . Don’t know if it is my imagination but my own breasts (chest) seem to be growing ,I don’t take anything  ,don’t use creams etc all I do is massage them daily ,I  can now nearly fill  out one of my bras and my bralletes ,so I will keep up the massaging and of course wearing my heavenly silicone forms .     Michelle  xx

Rose
      Lady

Some years ago I visited a lovely lady at her home to be fitted for a new bra and panties (well, she didn’t really fit the latter exactly, too naughty). When she opened a small lingerie boutique I purchased the perfect pair of breast forms and that was wonderful and it felt so feminine to have some real projection. Since then I’ve lost a lot of weight which has meant coming down a few sizes in cup and band sizes. And I have bought forms both online from a lovely lady who specializes in selling them plus a little store whose owner has been encouraging me to become more womanly, so I have two pairs.

Viewing 81 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?