Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I have a huge wardrobe of women’s clothing and lingerie plus shoes, and other feminine accessories. I am lucky enough to have a walk in closet. I have a dresser with 4 drawers that hold most of my lingerie. My top drawer has my panties and garter belts and stockings. Then i have 2 drawers of my bras. I love wearing a bra and love how a bra feels. I must say that there is nothing better than how a bra feels when I am wearing one. I feel comfortable and sexy while i’m wearing a bra. I probably have 80or 90 bras. I hang up all my lingerie and I have a lot of nice lingerie. I have 17 merry widows with garters and 9 bustier and 6 baby dolls and 5 nighties .
      I have 13 pairs of Jean’s and 33 tops t shirts and maybe 4 plaid button up shirts. 9 jackets and 2 hooded sweaters.</p>

Janine7
      Lady

I am impressed by the array of garment that you have acquired. My collection only includes about a dozen dresses and skirts with about five or six tops and an assortment of shoes. My lingerie is limited to a few nylon panties and bras with one long nightgown and ahalf dozen pairs of stockings.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Roberts,
      I hope you have a favorite outfit that you can share Leonara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

“Oh My” certainly every girls dream to acquire such a beautiful wardrobe. in years past I haven’t done too bad . Now having 10 dresses 3 skirts couple blouses 3 more added to 6 sets of shoes and a assorted accessorises. Not including 2 draws of undies and such . My wife  nervously mentioning that I have too much clothing and with the drab its getting full by you . I have though  little by little been  purging my guy stuff  as acquiring more lady things as its  always on my mined . my answer to her ” hey I’m  packing for two” lol!!

Hello Roberta Hall,       You are very lucky to have a walk in wardrobe & so many clothes. I have to kept my clothes hidden away from family, so I have not so many. I have about 10 dresses, 6 skirts, 6 tops, 4 pairs of shoes.  6 nighties, 7 bras,  12 tights/stockings & around 35 of knickers.

love,  Helenmarie

OMG Roberta! I know what you mean by bras being ultra sexy…..I love them too! Where to you get the time to wear them all?

I have about 20 bras, 4 really dressy dresses, half a dozen skirts and sweaters and blouses. I have one “Southern Belle” cotillion dress and of course…my Knight Templar Uniform and of course my 1st Cavalry Airmobile Uniform…trying to find material to make a matching skirt for that one. (never wear the thing any more anyway, so don’t know why I want to do the skirt).

How about some photos modeling your outfits? Enjoy and be happy…….

Dame Veronica

<p style=”text-align: left;”>wow</p>
        R u a CIVIL WAR DANCE BUFF?

<span style=”font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px;”>RE: “Southern Belle” cotillion dress” </span>

DO U HAVE A PHOTO of u wearing it?

So what size of jeans do you wear? I’m trying to find out what size of jeans I need to get!

I have 6 bras, 5 pairs of pantie’s, 2 pair of pantyhose, 6 pair’s of thigh high’s, 2 pairs of tights, one pair of leggings. 2 black dresses, 1 blue dress, 1 sexy black top, 1 orange top, one pair of jeans that is to big for me ! I am planning on buying more dresses and some skirts as well as tops and some night wear!

Wow and I thought I  had a stash 7bras, 21 panties, 3 pencil skirts, 5 mesh bodysuit, one turtleneck long sleeved spandex leotard, 1white and 1 black with horizontal slits on outside leg leggings. Similar BOOTY SHORTS. MANY LEGGS PANTYHOSE. 5 PAIRS BLACK SPANDEX SUPPORT SPANDEX SHAPING TIGHTS, Hanes. 1 spandex shaper pants, and a blue and white bodycon spandex minidress. Several modern Western Square dance outfits.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Roberta,
      You would love my wardrobe-I lost count several years ago at 200-300 of most items-it pretty much fills three rooms of my house!This page in my media gallery shows a small portion from three years ago and it’s probably more than double to triple that now
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/skippy1965/media/pg/125
      I’m hoping to get it better organized this year and if I do I’ll post better pics!

Cyn

I have thirty six skirts,eight dresses,ten pairs of shoes,nine pairs of panties and probably a couple of hundred pairs of tightx.

What sensible woman (CD TS TG or GG) really would choose to purchase items from BCBGMAXAZRIA!

My God the awful prices, I  just saw some knee hi boots $695 and a evening gown for over 1100$  at a store near me.

Becka
      Lady

Wow, my “wardrobe” is a far cry from most!  I have a few things, mostly jeans, but need to acquire more things.  Problem is where to put them (out of sight).

🙁

Rebekka ,

I would love to wear women’s jeans and I want to I just need to know what size. What size of women’s jeans do you wear?  You could always get something like a footlocker to put your lady clothes in!

Your loving sister,

Joanna

Becka
          Lady

Hi Joanna Dear!

I exclusively wear womens jeans now.  I’m wearing my favorite pair of capris right now!  I wear these ( and other womens jeans every weekend, the skinnier the better!).

What I did was go to a second hand store, and picked a pair of mens jeans I knew fit me.  Then I took them to the womens section and went through the jeans till I found a pair that was the same size as the mens jeans, holding them up waist to waist, and found my size, a size 10!  I tried them on and they fit perfect!  An 11 is just a bit too big, a 9 just a bit too small.  Some are cut differently but for the most part they always fit!  I love them low cut (low rise) too, and love the short little zippers or button fly, just extra sexy.  My favorite are Lucky brand jeans.  I’ve found some great pairs in thrift stores, at great prices.

Go out and find a pair, I must have 20 now!  Seriously.  I love them, and wear my women’s booties (short boots) with them.  It’s a great and sexy (feeling) look!

Rebekka

I have a pair of women’s jeans size 12 that a lady friend of mine gave me only they are to big for me ! I have a pair of short boots to and love wearing them! I even have a bikini I wear at times and a one piece swimsuit too! I love leggings to vary sexy !!

Becka
        Lady

Love the feel of swimsuits, or leotards.  Have to lose a little more lbs before going into those/

🙂

I just got a SPEEDO RACERBACK Blue and White Tank swimsuit, boy does it feel good, nicely tight.

Love leotards also and spandex bodysuits

Melissa Davis
      Baroness

It’s fun to see the wide variety of responses. I would suggest that the wardrobe expands according to the space available. I admit I have a lot of space and a lot clothes, and I don’t apologize for it. After all, many of us are making up for lost time. Some of my purchases were a mistake, but they can be donated to charity. This is not a terribly expensive “hobby” if you are patient and never pay full price. For example, I recently bought a lovely pair of high-heeled leather boots from Land’s End for a small fraction of the original $300 price.

Melissa

Right now there are a few shirts, a suit for interviews and several hoodies, but I hope to start buying more feminine items once I work out where I stand.

I have some undergarments on the way and I spent a few hours looking at a pair of boots last night, I’m unfortunate enough to have massive feet (12 UK or 14.5 women’s) so I have to be sure to get the right size and look

I have two drawers worth.  About a dozen bralettes of various colors, a dozen different color bikinis, at least a dozen chemises, seven cami/shorts sets, two boxes each of suntan pantyhose and thigh highs (never want to be short on those) and five baby dolls.  In the closet, hidden behind my male persona’s sport jackets are five dresses.  I also have one pair of heels that can go with just about anything and one pair of booties.  Obviously I’m more of a stay at home girl.

I just marvelled at this the other day. Because I have just started wearing a small amount of make-up and don’t even have a wig yet I fully express myself through clothing. I have now completely taken over our spare bedroom, filled a 6′ bar in the laundry room and recently added a small dresser there as well. Along with the large assortment of underwear that I wear almost fulltime that includes panties, bras, camisoles, etc. In the dressers I have PJ sets, bodysuits, tanks, T’s, shorts, stockings, garters and socks. Hanging up is all my dresses, skirts, blouses, shirts, slacks, jeans, robes, sweaters, and many assorted lingerie items. It seems like alot especially for a girl who hasn’t even really stepped out yet lol. I currently only own a few pairs of shoes, heaven knows where they will go as I start selecting more of those. Theres hardly ny space for my drab clothing, Oh Darn!

Update:

By the new year, I will have two pairs of trousers and a nice black dress

I too love bras when wearing one seems to confirm I am a woman I have so many bras for every occasion or look it is the most fem article one can wear I should also say I have a closet filled with sexy satin and silk blouses too

Not having a lot of room, I have 9 dresses, 4 skirts, 5 blouses and 3 peignoir sets hanging in my closet.  I have a large drawer  full of petticoats and slips, another one for my nicest panties, garters and stockings and bras, and a third for my slips, general lingerie and nighties.  I keep about 20 pairs of my everyday nylon panties in with my boy socks.  In the closet area I keep 9 pairs of heels, my makeup kit and 5 wigs.  I have 4 large suit cases full of my overflow of just about everything, but not the things I normally wear.

Wow what a huge wardrobe Roberta

I hope your closet is a walking in or you have a huge bedroom just for your self.

I’ve revealed what my fem wardrobe consists of in other posts. I’m honored to describe it again.

I currently have 10 dresses, 10 blouses/tops, 5 camisoles, 4 skirts, 3 pairs of heels, 1 waist shaper, 2 costume outfits, and 1 wig. 38 pieces total.

My intimates/lingerie collection has 43 panties, 14 bras, 2 bustiers/basques, 2 long nightgowns, 2 short nightgowns/chemises, 3 long robes, 1 short robe, 4 teddies, 2 full slips, 2 half slips, 6 garter belts, 7 pairs of lace topped sheer nylon stockings, and 5 pairs of sheer nylon suspender hose. 93 pieces total.

My wardrobe has 131 fab fem items and still growing. I’m always looking for new pretty clothes and usually buy something every 2 weeks.

K Swim
      Lady

A closet in one of the bedrooms in my house….half has all my swimsuits on hangers, the other half has shelves with computer parts.

It has been years since I counted anything. I have one bedroom in the house that is mine for storage and dressing. I found a cheap home design CAD program and laid out the bedroom to suit what I wanted to do. I bought several IKEA pieces and am assembling the last piece.

If I had one long closet, I think it would be somewhere between 20’ to 25’ long. This would include dresses, skirts, skorts, blouses, shirts, shorts, jackets, suits, purses, jumpsuits, overalls, wigs and bike riding jerseys and bibs. There is a shoe cabinet with a capacity of 30 pairs and it is just about tapped out. There is a floor standing jewelry armoire that is maybe 80% capacity with earrings, necklaces, bracelets, brooches, wrist cuffs and scarves. There is a hat rack with ~18 hats. When finished, there will be drawers for bras, panties, makeup storage, sunglasses, shaver, sponge pads, cotton balls, breast forms, etc. Currently the desk has a round lighted magnifying mirror and a large rectangular LED lighted makeup mirror.

The bedroom also has its own air conditioner as my wife needs to keep the house temperature at 74F to 75F year round.

my closet is hers but I wear all y wifes dresses now  for she don’t wear them and don’t fit into them any more so I took over all the dresses, skirts, blouses.    I love dresses more then ever, skirts are Ok to war in summer time but I don’t go out doors I am a closet x dresser. my dresser drawer has all my nylons, a few bra;s and a few panties, then pads, one drawer has my nylons the other had my nylons and girdle and panties, then my 3rd drawer has my make up in it. I have 1 separate dresser for my female cloths as in nylons and panties, bras, pads, make up, wig, heels. my perfume is on top of my dressers, nail polish is on top also, but I have tons more in my computer room

Anonymous

Hi

To have a wardrobe would be wonderful..

I have quite selection of dresses, skirts, lingerie, tops, shoes, make up etc.

I have to keep it hidden, so hide it all in the car where the spare wheel is..

xxx

Wow Brit, that’s amazing I have a lot but don’t keep track like you do! I was the same way and really still is wife doesn’t actually approve and had to keep it secret for a long time. I have slowly progressed and now most of the time wear a skirt, pantyhose and bra at home. When I go out I normally insist she’s not home. Anyway keep me informed. Kisses Sandy.

Anonymous
      Lady

My wardrobe is rather limited mainly because I need to be able to hide it away but also as I am very cautiously rebuilding it after a total purge a year ago. So I have 11 pairs of panties, 1 camisole, 4 bralettes, 2 chemise, 2 dresses, and 1 pair if thigh high hold ups.

Rachel

JK:

The majority of online retailers have size charts for their items. For example, go to Blair.com. The pages that you will progress through are:

Home Page > Womens > Pants & Jeans > Jeans

Click on any of the Jeans items and each will have a size guide. The ones with a bit of Spandex/Elastane will stretch slightly and often fit a bit better.

Anyway, this is only one example. Similar sizing charts will be found on other sites such as Macy’s, Penney’s, Torrid, Catherine’s, Nordstrom’s, et al…

I’ve been pleasantly surprised with the Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans. Their sizing is very consistent. These days I don’t bother to try them on. Size 14 is Size 14 consistently. Others, not so much.

However, do NOT assume that if you are a Size Y in one brand that you will be a Size Y in another Brand (and sometimes even within the SAME brand!). Contrary to what some may believe, there is No Such Thing As Standard Sizing In Women’s Clothes!

I keep a basic year round wardrobe.

I currently have 5 skirts, 14 tops, 3 dresses, 2 pairs jeans/trousers. A selection of tights mostly black 15d up to 60D; 3 bras and a small selection of panties, plus one nightdress.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?