• This topic has 32 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies…..well as my friend Stephanie said, it’s gone a bit quiet….so here’s a mad question from crazy Grace.

The kitchen is regarded by many as the heart of the house, the focal point…..so if I walked into yours now, what would I find on top of your refrigerator/fridge???…..

Mine has a tray with tea/ coffee/ sugar and hot chocolate. A fox shaped mug full of loose change, a tub of vitamins, a red lipstick….and I have found behind the tray, a phone charger for a phone I no longer have….with a bit of….dust!!!….and I have two pictures of Grumpy cat” on the door

So girls, what exactly do you keep on top of your fridge……?????

Grace, daft as a brush but never dull!!…..❤️

There’s just over an angry inch of space on top of my fridge as it resides is a custom built cabinet, but my house is utterly clutterly so true to form on top of my fridge reside several cutting boards. One of these days were going to start giving things away and take the first steps towards minimalism.

HI Grace we have only two items on top of our fridge and I am surprised my wife has allowed them there.

we have two nice wooden back scratchers up there.

a valuable tool for someone in this dry cold weather that needs back scratches quit often.LOL

we have a cabinet over most of our fridge fortunately so that keeps it from becoming the catch all it used to at the old house. LOL

Patty

We keep our coffee and filters, boxes of cereal and all of our knife blocks. And I am sure if you look hard enough there is a tea pot full of loose change.

Cynthia.

Anonymous

The only thing on top of our fridge is a jar of dog treats!

Anonymous

Great planning….when sparky gets a beer…reach up for a snack too!!!!

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

I only have one thing on top of my fridge and that is my seven medications. Oh yeah I forgot, sorry, I also have a pile of “DUST”.

Kathleen

Anonymous

Kathleen…in England we usually keep our pils  inside the fridge…

but only if it’s Holsten 😂

Anonymous

Well my Holstein’s in the fridge is a four liter jug of wine.

Kassie
      Lady

Well our fridge slots in neatly underneath one of our kitchen surfaces, so there isn’t space for anything ontop apart from a couple of flat trays. If it counts, the surface we use above is where we keep the kettle and an arrangement of teas and coffees and beverage related goods. Since we both take milk in our hot drinks, it’s convenient that the fridge is directly underneath.

Anonymous

Good question Grace, I really had to think for while, and I can honestly say, hand on heart. NOTHING. Unless I count the door handles, which is refrigerator, two handles. Now the rules are a bit thin so stretching it I technically I have two items on my appliance. But if the above is disqualified then I have , Nothing. Now if you asked  me two day ago I could have put DUST, but sadly I washed  the top off before you question.

Anonymous

from one of the funniest girls here….that’s very…. ordinary!!!

Anonymous

Is that bad Grace, “ordinary”. And what about the handles do they count.

I did have a pig fridge magnet ( Pink Floyd) but a little person stole it and put on her mummy ‘s fridge at home. Apparently walked  over and wanted to live with her.

What can I say.!!!!!

Anonymous

🎶”all in all…

another pig off the wall”🎶…

Love pink🐷 floyd

Anonymous

Yes brilliant Grace, top band, expensive pig too.

Once things get put on top of the fridge they stay there for years. They are dusted around, cleaned occasionally… but never removed… or used….. with the exception of a flash light.

My grand daughter’s jar of ingredients for cookies complete instructions for baking the cookies was put there when she was about 9…. she is now 16. She was starting her own “bake shop & deli” at the time.

Anonymous

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hi Grace, kitchen fridge is under the worktop ,so the Bread bin above and on the bread bin is the tea  coffee and sugar an electric tin opener  come knife sharpener sits at the side of B bin. The only thing on that fridge door is a large beer bottle opener The main workhorse is the fridge freezer in the  back lobby, on top is spare rolls of cling and foil there is a plastic tray next with all our keys for everything from the front gates to motors , chastity belts,  handcuffs ,workshop you name it and we probably have a key that might fit and lastly the clothes peg tray full of multicoloured plastic pegs and a few fridge magnets for decoration. Well!!! you did ask.Pyxx

Anonymous

Py…..firstly, happy new year to you and your darling wife XXX

….but on to the nitty gritty….handcuffs???.. chastity belt???….I’m betting your wife waits with baited breath when she hears you mutter..” jest nippin oot to the freezer hen”….and if she is really unlucky, you could come back with….. something for tea!!!!

Smiles as ever, grace xxx

Krista
      Duchess

Good morning Grace, we keep our very pretty light coral coloured with lace trim placemats on top of the fridge.  We use the placemats to protect our golden oak kitchen table from hot plates and tea mugs.  On the front door of the fridge we have photos of our grandchildren and a drawing my oldest granddaughter did of me walking my dog Paige.  She even got my long hair correct.  We bought a new fridge a couple of weeks ago to replace our very old cream coloured fridge BUT the new fridge won’t be delivered for at least four months from now (a special order because my wife likes black appliances).

For a week it has been minus 20 every morning for dog walking but this morning we are having a heat wave and it is up to one degree. Paige is yapping at me as she is demanding that we go for a walk NOW.  Take care, Hugs, Krista.

A metal owl shaped ice bucket that was my mom’s and still keeps my Sangria bottles nice and chilled when I’m out in the yard enjoying the day, part of my collection of very old (40’s) A & W root beer mugs of all sizes, various item’s that needed setting down somewhere out of the way for a bit then were forgotten about.

PaulaF

I had an A&W mug when I moved to Ottawa, unfortunately it got broken in the move. My Dad had bought it on his way home from the hospital with me and my Mom when I was born.

On mine there is tools, I haven’t used in ages. A box of pads my ex left here when she moved out, a bunch of old paper work, from my daughters autism diagnosis, 3 Old cell phones, 2 broken iPod touches, and a gigantic bucket of slime I had to take away from the kiddo. I am seriously beginning to wonder if I might be a bit of a hoarder.

Anonymous

Gracie, thank you, I was getting disoriented as i got sucked into the american chaos on CNN. But you did ask for it !

I keep my fridge in the interconnected garage. I gave up itemising quickly – it’s lockdown, I can exist for an eternity on the boxes on my fridge but the price is  total chaos. The top of my freezer along side is easier:

1 clean empty yoghurt pot

1 pack of 6 multi coloured pens, missing a black one

2 rolls self adhesive white labels

1 pack easy seal ice cube bags

1 ltr long life milk

(opened) 3 litre white wine box – for cooking only

1 box brandy snaps

1 box cornish clotted cream fudge

1 box labelled “thank you for looking after the dog”

2 packets dry cured bacon, which should be in the freezer – THANKS!!

1 bowl of chilly garlic olives – now half eaten after this post

1 small blue plastic container, holding

– A precariously placed box of 12 eggs

– 1 pack narcissus bulbs

– 1 pack  muscali americana bulbs

– 1 pack allium sphaeraep ….  bulbs ( I just gave up on the spelling)

phew

Anonymous

the sheer variety is astonishing!!

Anonymous

– it was a good job I’d done a clear out !

Anonymous

I have just bought a new reed diffuser, which reminded me of an incident when I used to keep one on the fridge….one day, just before going to work, I reached up to put my coffee tin back and as I withdrew my arm…I snagged a reed and pulled the diffuser toward me….I caught it, but was covered in lily of the valley liquid….I can’t recall if there were any remarks at work…haha

Smiles, grace xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Grace,  my fridge appears somewhat boring compared to others.  Let’s see, a bunch of Tupperware containers for soups and stews, a box of Kleenex, and ……… dust.  Quite a bit too.  Think I’ll get to work on that. 😁

Anonymous

….. twelve days of Christmas???

…over to you Stevie!!!!!

Anonymous

Celeste…I love it!!!!

Anonymous

And a freezer full of pheasant too.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Phone book Sammy?  I thought those became obsolete 10 years ago?  Regardless, I’m envious that you can store things with a purpose on top of your fridge.  Ours has a stack of boxes filled with junk we should have tossed years ago.  Yes, the inhabitants of my home are pack rats!

Anonymous

Hi Sammy….

you’re fridge must be massive….love that you use it as an ” art showcase”…x

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?