Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good morning….. it’s a showery, cold Monday in England…..

I was just going through my daily morning routine….the three S’s…..

and in my mind, I wondered what you girls did first thing in the morning ….

Do you wake up in a nightie or babydoll or something else exotic???

Do you need coffee before you join the human race???….do you go for an early morning jog???…or take your dog out ???….

or maybe give your wife / S.O. a quick one in bed….( CUP OF TEA !!!!! )..

For me, weekdays I need at least two coffees, as I catch up with you extraordinary girls….and I don’t drab up until the last possible minute for work…..

Weekends are so much better…toilet duties,.silky Jim jams, coffee and breakfast, cdh, then make up, dressed and grace is flying….

How do you start your day…????

Hi Grace

Much of that sounds very much how I start my day. I’m an early riser; my SO is not so early mornings are Jen time.

I tend to dress appropriate to my mood, then take a leisurely coffee while taking in the view of the garden. A little bit of stretching or exercise appropriate to what I’m wearing. Alternatively I do a few household chores, sorting the washing and putting it out or reloading the dishwasher.

Then the three S’s. I shave my face in the sink and then (almost) everything else in the shower. After that, it’s drying and moisturising time.

Working from home, there’s not an immediate need to drab up (or down) so I tend towards leggings and baggy tops I can greet the postman in!

Then comes the critical bit. I always make a cup of tea for the SO that she can have in bed as she wakes up. Get your brownie points in early!

Anonymous

brownie points are very important….

Anonymous

Coffee, check email, check CDH, get ready for work.

Good morning beutiful Grace
      I wake, In my silky nightgown,and pretty panties, use the washroom, then put on my stockings and garters, put the dogs out, and grab my coffee while I check in here, do my nail bed conditioning, then dress in my drab😢
      Weekends, I just throw my Kimono over my nighty, and log in and relax😁
      Have a wonderful day, everyone
      Hugs,Regi👸💕

Hi Gracie,

On the weekdays when I wakeup, I drag myself out of bed in my panties and bra, sometimes a silk nightie And head for the shower .

dissrobe weigh myself and get aggravated I haven’t lost anymore weight (need to hit the diet harder).

Jump in the shower because this body needs a hot shower to get motivated.

After shower and moisturizing my face its turn the news On get dressed make my lunch and out the door in drab.

sometimes I drive to work dressed in Femme minus a wig just to get some girl time.

On the weekends I get up and check on you girls first.

Hugs Patty

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Grace,

It’s much the same in Ireland today – showery all day, some quite heavy.  Nothing new there, then!

As for the morning routine, weekdays (workdays) it’s up out of bed, nightie off and into the shower.

Then dress as the fancy takes me – but working from home means none of that nasty drab stuff.  Make-up is dictated by whether I have any work calls which are likely to need the camera.  Wig and jewellery can be temporarily removed if necessary – make up is trickier.  Video is never more than head and shoulders, so no need to adjust clothing other than maybe pulling a cardigan or fleece on over what I’m wearing.

Weekends are much the same, apart from any concerns about video calls 🙂

Isabel x

I generally sleep in just a pair of panties but sometimes add a nightie. Get up and have a shower then put the new day’s panty on and admire it in the mirror.

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

I’m very much a creature of habit: Into my ballet flats, out of my nightie and into my bra and dress or top of the day; then to the kitchen for coffee. Turn on the computer and TV, then check the news and weather while I enjoy the coffee. Feed Ziggy and the cats, grab a second cup of coffee, and see what the girls on CDH are doing. Finally, breakfast and the morning chores. Just routine, but it’s who I am.

Anonymous

Bettylou…

Habits are fine if they are good habits…your routine sounds pretty good to me….xx

I’m pretty boring.  On weekdays, I have to work but at least it is still working from home.  So after the S’s, coffee, cereal, and then turn on the computer to start work.  Of course I have to log into CDH to see the daily events.

On Sat., we get up early to get groceries, then come home and do house chores.  Sundays are a little easier, but still more house chores.  Now with summer (ugh), we have to throw in mowing the lawn.

Anonymous

Oh Wendy…all those chores, you must love weekends….haha

Anonymous

When I wake up, it’s in a repurposed satin slip dress or long cami. I may wake up any time between 5 and 10, but often around 6 or 7. I use the loo, then wrap something around me, and in the kitchen I brew a big mug of tea, and maybe have a crumpet or a bit of toast, which I take back to bed as breakfast (or pre breakfast).

I put on Radio 4, fire up the laptop, often have a smoke, attempt a couple of online crosswords, check out cdh and other favourite sites, and gently surface. It’s usually my desire for another mug of tea that gets me out of bed and into the shower.

I only set the alarm at weekends! Before 6, so I can make tea and be back in bed to listen to Tony Blackburn’s ‘sound of the 60s’ (Saturday) and Mark Tully’s ‘something understood’ (Sunday). My friends think I’m bonkers – why not listen on ‘catch up?’ they tell me. But old dogs, new tricks …

Retirement, eh – that’ll do for me!

Marti xxx

(Sorry to non UKers – radio references wont make sense to you)

Anonymous

My typical morning when working will wake up in my silk baby doll or Cami or teddy make pot of coffee before leaving for work. Mornings when not working will make some coffee and wear my robe longer with my bra and panties and garter on.

Anonymous

Well Grace, the morning starts with the flapping of the right arm in an attempt to find the button on the top of the alarm clock. Then I will slowly slide out my legs on to the floor and sit up on the edge of the bed. Now this is the point to which I slide my feet into my fluffy pink or lilac soft slipper and stand up. I am now officially out of bed. Next I reach for my silk negligee, either the pink or lilac depending on which Pj’s or nighties I am wearing at the time. Slipping one on securing with a nice double bow of its belt, it’s time to head to the bathroom, most time I am bursting for pee wee, sometimes a poo-poo ( very rare) then its straight to kettle fill and switch on, now I definitely need two cups of coffee immediately. Now depending on what I am doing, work or down time, it’s shower, groom dress, breakfast, light toast or cereal. Check emails etc. Down time normally breakfast first, now this may include a full English or cereal, depending on my mood, check emails. Now if I am going somewhere, then shower and groom, dress. If staying in then shower lingerie and house coat, or dressed in casual clothes ie, jeans or skirt, blouse or jumper,do house chores. Then relax in the conservatory read the paper and more coffee.

Anonymous

Amanda…

the ” alarm clock flap”…..have any of us really mastered it?????

Anonymous

Absolutely not Grace.

I have as I choose that day’s panty from among the three choices I laid out the night before and I set the alarm to give plenty of time to decide💋

Anonymous

Hello Grace

For Sarah  its just a dream every morning, she lies there in her birthday suit thinking what she would like to do. She would like to get up run a bath relax and get herself ready, nice and slowly in her own time. However reality is up 5.30 am dressed for work, porridge and out the door.

Extremely Bored

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Hello Sarah…greetings xx…

I’m sure you and a certain ms Plumb could have quite a dialogue regarding porridge…haha

Anonymous

Good evening Grace I think your right myself and Ms Plumb certainly get our fair share of Oats.

xx

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, Ah, the life of a retired CD.  Just wonderful.  No difference between weekdays and weekend; usually I don’t know what day it is anyway.  I haven’t had to use an alarm clock in over 4 years but my internal clock usually gets me up between 6:30 and 7:00.  My wife, on the other hand, doesn’t come downstairs from her second floor bedroom/bathroom until sometime around 2:00 p.m. So I have the whole morning for Krista time.

After switching out of my nightie to my femme exercise gear, I start off the morning by heading upstairs from my basement bedroom suite to empty the dishwasher and then back downstairs for a 20 minute ride on my recumbent bicycle and then some floor exercises.  I’ll put on a skater skirt for my stand up exercise set.  Then the computer gets turned on for my online Spanish lessons.  Hola Amiga!

Then I will check out emails and head over to CDH for a quick peek.  Time to switch outfits again and head outside for a 45 to 60 minute walk.  After my walk, it’s time to finally have breakfast and my morning tea (and of course leave a spotlessly clean kitchen for my wife). By this time it is usually around 11:00 and perhaps another outfit change.  And time for more CDH or other social media sites (FB, YouTube).  My mornings usually last until my wife makes it downstairs.  And I then start my afternoon with another walk (in a different direction).  And if my wife heads out then I play the piano for awhile.  The TV doesn’t usually go on until 7 p.m.

Mondays are usually the only day of the week that starts off differently as that is the day I do grocery shopping.  I’m usually at the grocery store just after 7:00 a.m.  Not many people shop that early in the morning on Monday so it is a great time to not fight the hordes.  And I’m usually back home by 8:30 (after a stop at Starbucks for a tea).

Pretty boring huh?  Oh wait, being Canadian I should say, eh?  Lots of time for thinking and reflection which I find enjoyable.   Take care Gracie, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

mañana Krista … no es nada aburrido. por favor no te dejes impresionar por mi español. a pesar de que he tenido unas vacaciones en españa, no aprendí mucho del idioma …

huggs, grace ❤️

Krista
          Duchess

Senorita Grace, wow, estoy impresionada.  Aprendiste mucho en unas vacaciones.

Abrazos, Krista.

Hi Grace,

Well,it’s a cold wet Tuesday morning down here☺, in drab world it’s just a riff on eat-work- sleep – repeat.

In Beth world 💅, she would have a stretch in her black-lace nightie, and wriggle from her perfectly manicured fingers down to her perfectly pedicured toes, bathing in her femininity. She would then run her hands down her smooth body, saying hello to the girls and checking everything is AOK downunder.

Ah, maybe one day 💋💋💋

Love

Beth

P.S. Thank you for all the fun👄👄

Hi Grace,
      You always come up with such good topics.
      Monday- Friday is just out of bed early, Coffee & Coffee. Usually in a Cami & Nics, a cold night here is about 11 – 5’Celcius.
      Shower, clean nick’s maybe a camisole and then put my lovely painted toe nails in horrible socks pull my Girl Jeans on, Have not worn boy jeans for ages boots, shirt and then The Dark Side begins. Mikala is usually back in charge every evening. Friday night and the weekend Mikala rock’s.

Mikala xxxx.

Elaine
      Duchess

Up at 5:30 or so, pee the dog, coffee, yoga, pee the dog, coffee, walk, pee the dog, coffee, pee the dog, coffee, pee the dog, coffee, pee the dog, coffee, music group, dress en femme.

Anonymous

Thank you Elaine…

Message to Stephanie Plumb….2poos has a rival !!!!

please meet 6pees!!!!!…..yay xx

Elaine
          Duchess

She’s a puppy so needs lots of pee runs.

Anonymous

Awww….a puppy!!!! xx

The alarm on my phone goes off at 0600, currently set to “Du hast” by Rammstein, and seldom changed. Take of my nightie and stow it away. Run to the head for my morning items and put on my panties and bra, girlie jeans and a drab top, shave face, pluck brows and apply makeup to my eyebrows, and a nude lippy, then if it’s a day she needs to get up, I’ll wake up my wife before I leave. Downstairs to collect lunch, and off to work. It’s warming up, so I’ll ride the motorbike more often than taking the car. If I get to work from home and the son has classes, I’ll dress in fashionable ladies work attire, as we have no video meetings. Weekends are for sleeping in, then up in drab for chores (don’t want to ruin a perfectly good pair of girl jeans while painting the fence!).

Bridgette

Coffee, help my wife get ready for work, check out the ladies on CDH, chat with any who want to. Then off to the shower!

I’ve only just started but my routine is fairly simple; wake up and put on drab clothes, go outside with my dog for a potty run, walk laps around my backyard for about a half hour (new exercise routine for me, I figured start slow and build), then bathroom, then rush back to my room shut and bar the door, feed the dog, and then put on everything femme I have… which admittedly isn’t much. Then check around here on CDH and try to summon the courage to post something myself.

It’s not much now, but honestly it’s far more fun than before!

Hug all!

Anonymous

Nikky.

Don’t worry, we all started somewhere!!!.

Grace x

My wake up alarm is usually 3 in the afternoon, with a snooze button battle till about 330 or so.

As I work graveyard shift, my day is 180 degrees off from everyone else’s.  The meals and daily chores are the same, just the times are skewed.  Hot cereal in winter, cold in summer usually start it all off, hot tea or coffee to drink and a bit of fruit, preferably citrus.  Lunch is usually a couple of hours or so before work and dinner, my smallest meal, doesn’t happen until 330 am.

So other than the time I eat, pretty much the same as everyone else’s.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Lisa…

in anyone’s book, that’s quite an epic start to the day….lovely xx

Hi Lisa,

I’m so pleased for you (and insanely jealous at the same time 😃), I hope you and SWMBO have a lovely break, and please have a wriggle for me … 👄👄

Love

Beth

Anonymous

😂🤣😂🤣😂

Anonymous

Bless 2poos is gorgeous

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?