- May 10, 2021 at 12:47 am #490222Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
Good morning….. it’s a showery, cold Monday in England…..
I was just going through my daily morning routine….the three S’s…..
and in my mind, I wondered what you girls did first thing in the morning ….
Do you wake up in a nightie or babydoll or something else exotic???
Do you need coffee before you join the human race???….do you go for an early morning jog???…or take your dog out ???….
or maybe give your wife / S.O. a quick one in bed….( CUP OF TEA !!!!! )..
For me, weekdays I need at least two coffees, as I catch up with you extraordinary girls….and I don’t drab up until the last possible minute for work…..
Weekends are so much better…toilet duties,.silky Jim jams, coffee and breakfast, cdh, then make up, dressed and grace is flying….
How do you start your day…????
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 14, 2021 at 3:58 am #491981Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1205Has thanked: 17595 timesBeen thanked: 4754 times
My wake up alarm is usually 3 in the afternoon, with a snooze button battle till about 330 or so.
As I work graveyard shift, my day is 180 degrees off from everyone else’s. The meals and daily chores are the same, just the times are skewed. Hot cereal in winter, cold in summer usually start it all off, hot tea or coffee to drink and a bit of fruit, preferably citrus. Lunch is usually a couple of hours or so before work and dinner, my smallest meal, doesn’t happen until 330 am.
So other than the time I eat, pretty much the same as everyone else’s.
- May 13, 2021 at 9:07 am #491659Nikky JunctionLadyRegistered On: May 12, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 6Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
I’ve only just started but my routine is fairly simple; wake up and put on drab clothes, go outside with my dog for a potty run, walk laps around my backyard for about a half hour (new exercise routine for me, I figured start slow and build), then bathroom, then rush back to my room shut and bar the door, feed the dog, and then put on everything femme I have… which admittedly isn’t much. Then check around here on CDH and try to summon the courage to post something myself.
It’s not much now, but honestly it’s far more fun than before!
- May 13, 2021 at 10:18 am #491704
- May 13, 2021 at 7:42 am #491636Tabitha TeeLadyRegistered On: July 30, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 310Has thanked: 1471 timesBeen thanked: 1067 times
- May 12, 2021 at 6:46 am #491231Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 1040Has thanked: 14557 timesBeen thanked: 3904 times
The alarm on my phone goes off at 0600, currently set to “Du hast” by Rammstein, and seldom changed. Take of my nightie and stow it away. Run to the head for my morning items and put on my panties and bra, girlie jeans and a drab top, shave face, pluck brows and apply makeup to my eyebrows, and a nude lippy, then if it’s a day she needs to get up, I’ll wake up my wife before I leave. Downstairs to collect lunch, and off to work. It’s warming up, so I’ll ride the motorbike more often than taking the car. If I get to work from home and the son has classes, I’ll dress in fashionable ladies work attire, as we have no video meetings. Weekends are for sleeping in, then up in drab for chores (don’t want to ruin a perfectly good pair of girl jeans while painting the fence!).
- May 11, 2021 at 5:51 am #490735ElaineDuchessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 30Replies: 104Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 342 times
- May 11, 2021 at 7:20 am #490768Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
- May 13, 2021 at 7:18 am #491630stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 157Replies: 2114Has thanked: 3378 timesBeen thanked: 9969 times
Aww come on! Poos win out over pees. Besides, 2poos cocks her leg pretty frequently when out (at least 6 times) – Oh yes! Girl dogs cock their legs too! – if what they are peeing on isn’t at ground zero. I bet Elaine’s dog poos more than 2poos too.
- May 13, 2021 at 8:59 am #491657Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 1555Has thanked: 9180 timesBeen thanked: 6163 times
Bless 2poos is gorgeous
- May 13, 2021 at 7:28 am #491633Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
- May 12, 2021 at 6:04 am #491208ElaineDuchessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 30Replies: 104Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 342 times
She’s a puppy so needs lots of pee runs.
- May 11, 2021 at 3:06 am #490700MikalaRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 77Has thanked: 433 timesBeen thanked: 295 times
You always come up with such good topics.
Monday- Friday is just out of bed early, Coffee & Coffee. Usually in a Cami & Nics, a cold night here is about 11 – 5’Celcius.
Shower, clean nick’s maybe a camisole and then put my lovely painted toe nails in horrible socks pull my Girl Jeans on, Have not worn boy jeans for ages boots, shirt and then The Dark Side begins. Mikala is usually back in charge every evening. Friday night and the weekend Mikala rock’s.
- May 10, 2021 at 8:30 pm #490630Beth IrishLadyRegistered On: April 16, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 42Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
Well,it’s a cold wet Tuesday morning down here☺, in drab world it’s just a riff on eat-work- sleep – repeat.
In Beth world 💅, she would have a stretch in her black-lace nightie, and wriggle from her perfectly manicured fingers down to her perfectly pedicured toes, bathing in her femininity. She would then run her hands down her smooth body, saying hello to the girls and checking everything is AOK downunder.
Ah, maybe one day 💋💋💋
P.S. Thank you for all the fun👄👄
- May 11, 2021 at 1:49 am #490691LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 57Replies: 671Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 3212 times
Thank you Beth for that affirmation of just how lucky I am.
This morning I woke with my wife, we are having a break with just the two of us. I did stretch out in bed in my silky nighty and run my perfectly manicured hands over my body. After a shower I went to breakfast in the Spa hotel we are staying at in casual jeans, T shirt bra and panties.
“She who must be obeyed” is spending a couple of days with Lisa fully unlocked and it is wonderful. It’s 3.5 months since I’ve come out to her and I’m truly grateful for her understanding and love.
- May 10, 2021 at 3:07 pm #490522KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 613Has thanked: 1798 timesBeen thanked: 2825 times
Hi Grace, Ah, the life of a retired CD. Just wonderful. No difference between weekdays and weekend; usually I don’t know what day it is anyway. I haven’t had to use an alarm clock in over 4 years but my internal clock usually gets me up between 6:30 and 7:00. My wife, on the other hand, doesn’t come downstairs from her second floor bedroom/bathroom until sometime around 2:00 p.m. So I have the whole morning for Krista time.
After switching out of my nightie to my femme exercise gear, I start off the morning by heading upstairs from my basement bedroom suite to empty the dishwasher and then back downstairs for a 20 minute ride on my recumbent bicycle and then some floor exercises. I’ll put on a skater skirt for my stand up exercise set. Then the computer gets turned on for my online Spanish lessons. Hola Amiga!
Then I will check out emails and head over to CDH for a quick peek. Time to switch outfits again and head outside for a 45 to 60 minute walk. After my walk, it’s time to finally have breakfast and my morning tea (and of course leave a spotlessly clean kitchen for my wife). By this time it is usually around 11:00 and perhaps another outfit change. And time for more CDH or other social media sites (FB, YouTube). My mornings usually last until my wife makes it downstairs. And I then start my afternoon with another walk (in a different direction). And if my wife heads out then I play the piano for awhile. The TV doesn’t usually go on until 7 p.m.
Mondays are usually the only day of the week that starts off differently as that is the day I do grocery shopping. I’m usually at the grocery store just after 7:00 a.m. Not many people shop that early in the morning on Monday so it is a great time to not fight the hordes. And I’m usually back home by 8:30 (after a stop at Starbucks for a tea).
Pretty boring huh? Oh wait, being Canadian I should say, eh? Lots of time for thinking and reflection which I find enjoyable. Take care Gracie, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- May 10, 2021 at 2:18 pm #490499Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 573Has thanked: 3690 timesBeen thanked: 2181 times
For Sarah its just a dream every morning, she lies there in her birthday suit thinking what she would like to do. She would like to get up run a bath relax and get herself ready, nice and slowly in her own time. However reality is up 5.30 am dressed for work, porridge and out the door.
- May 10, 2021 at 2:42 pm #490506Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
- May 10, 2021 at 1:37 pm #490477Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 1555Has thanked: 9180 timesBeen thanked: 6163 times
Well Grace, the morning starts with the flapping of the right arm in an attempt to find the button on the top of the alarm clock. Then I will slowly slide out my legs on to the floor and sit up on the edge of the bed. Now this is the point to which I slide my feet into my fluffy pink or lilac soft slipper and stand up. I am now officially out of bed. Next I reach for my silk negligee, either the pink or lilac depending on which Pj’s or nighties I am wearing at the time. Slipping one on securing with a nice double bow of its belt, it’s time to head to the bathroom, most time I am bursting for pee wee, sometimes a poo-poo ( very rare) then its straight to kettle fill and switch on, now I definitely need two cups of coffee immediately. Now depending on what I am doing, work or down time, it’s shower, groom dress, breakfast, light toast or cereal. Check emails etc. Down time normally breakfast first, now this may include a full English or cereal, depending on my mood, check emails. Now if I am going somewhere, then shower and groom, dress. If staying in then shower lingerie and house coat, or dressed in casual clothes ie, jeans or skirt, blouse or jumper,do house chores. Then relax in the conservatory read the paper and more coffee.
- May 10, 2021 at 2:38 pm #490503Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
- May 10, 2021 at 1:31 pm #490471DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
My typical morning when working will wake up in my silk baby doll or Cami or teddy make pot of coffee before leaving for work. Mornings when not working will make some coffee and wear my robe longer with my bra and panties and garter on.
- May 10, 2021 at 11:36 am #490431MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 333Has thanked: 1212 timesBeen thanked: 1305 times
When I wake up, it’s in a repurposed satin slip dress or long cami. I may wake up any time between 5 and 10, but often around 6 or 7. I use the loo, then wrap something around me, and in the kitchen I brew a big mug of tea, and maybe have a crumpet or a bit of toast, which I take back to bed as breakfast (or pre breakfast).
I put on Radio 4, fire up the laptop, often have a smoke, attempt a couple of online crosswords, check out cdh and other favourite sites, and gently surface. It’s usually my desire for another mug of tea that gets me out of bed and into the shower.
I only set the alarm at weekends! Before 6, so I can make tea and be back in bed to listen to Tony Blackburn’s ‘sound of the 60s’ (Saturday) and Mark Tully’s ‘something understood’ (Sunday). My friends think I’m bonkers – why not listen on ‘catch up?’ they tell me. But old dogs, new tricks …
Retirement, eh – that’ll do for me!
(Sorry to non UKers – radio references wont make sense to you)
- May 10, 2021 at 9:28 am #490395LadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 57Replies: 671Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 3212 times
I love mornings. “She who must be obeyed” is an early riser and likes to get up and go through to the lounge to write or relax with a fruit tea. She leaves me in bed all snuggly in my nighty. I wake slowly but eventually wander through to make a cup of coffee to take back to bed where I log on to CDH and read the news.
Eventually she sends Amber through and she curls up on the bed as I read. The Bearnese Lulu is far too big and hairy to be allowed I. The bedrooms so she joins “she who must be obeyed” in the lounge.
Eventually my lovely wife comes to the bedroom and starts the shower running. After shaving my face I join her in the shower for the bliss of mutual cleaning and moisturising. I of course am much slower in the shower and have extensive shaving to complete once I’m alone.
Despite my extra time in the shower mysteriously I’m still in time to dry and dress with my wife. We chat amiably as I select panties and bra and brush out my hair. Of course she is also on hand to ensuring I make no dressing faux pas like leaving the label on my panties showing.
Finally ready to face the day we wander through for a leisurely breakfast. More coffee for me of course and fresh orange juice plus the opportunity on some mornings to manicure my nails to ensure they stay tidy and nicely polished.
At last I’m ready to get on with the work for the day feeling fresh, smooth and much loved.
- May 10, 2021 at 7:46 am #490310Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 498Has thanked: 419 timesBeen thanked: 2145 times
I’m pretty boring. On weekdays, I have to work but at least it is still working from home. So after the S’s, coffee, cereal, and then turn on the computer to start work. Of course I have to log into CDH to see the daily events.
On Sat., we get up early to get groceries, then come home and do house chores. Sundays are a little easier, but still more house chores. Now with summer (ugh), we have to throw in mowing the lawn.
- May 10, 2021 at 9:46 am #490398LadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 57Replies: 671Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 3212 times
Oh Wendy, I love mowing the lawns.
To get dressed in leggings and t shirt and hop onto the lawn tractor to drive around the lawn for an hour or so. It’s a hard life but a glass of wine or cold lager helps to get the chores done. If only they were all as easy as cutting the lawn.
- May 10, 2021 at 9:16 am #490389
- May 10, 2021 at 7:32 am #490303Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
I’m very much a creature of habit: Into my ballet flats, out of my nightie and into my bra and dress or top of the day; then to the kitchen for coffee. Turn on the computer and TV, then check the news and weather while I enjoy the coffee. Feed Ziggy and the cats, grab a second cup of coffee, and see what the girls on CDH are doing. Finally, breakfast and the morning chores. Just routine, but it’s who I am.
- May 10, 2021 at 5:25 am #490269Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 40Replies: 1029Has thanked: 304 timesBeen thanked: 3461 times
- May 10, 2021 at 5:20 am #490266Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 467Has thanked: 1299 timesBeen thanked: 1614 times
I generally sleep in just a pair of panties but sometimes add a nightie. Get up and have a shower then put the new day’s panty on and admire it in the mirror.
- May 10, 2021 at 4:59 am #490264IsabelBDuchessRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 315Has thanked: 787 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
It’s much the same in Ireland today – showery all day, some quite heavy. Nothing new there, then!
As for the morning routine, weekdays (workdays) it’s up out of bed, nightie off and into the shower.
Then dress as the fancy takes me – but working from home means none of that nasty drab stuff. Make-up is dictated by whether I have any work calls which are likely to need the camera. Wig and jewellery can be temporarily removed if necessary – make up is trickier. Video is never more than head and shoulders, so no need to adjust clothing other than maybe pulling a cardigan or fleece on over what I’m wearing.
Weekends are much the same, apart from any concerns about video calls 🙂
- May 10, 2021 at 4:17 am #490245patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
On the weekdays when I wakeup, I drag myself out of bed in my panties and bra, sometimes a silk nightie And head for the shower .
dissrobe weigh myself and get aggravated I haven’t lost anymore weight (need to hit the diet harder).
Jump in the shower because this body needs a hot shower to get motivated.
After shower and moisturizing my face its turn the news On get dressed make my lunch and out the door in drab.
sometimes I drive to work dressed in Femme minus a wig just to get some girl time.
On the weekends I get up and check on you girls first.
- May 10, 2021 at 3:07 am #490234Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 157Replies: 2114Has thanked: 3378 timesBeen thanked: 9969 times
My morning routine is almost fixed in stone!
Around 06:00 a movement and outbreak of … wind.. usually gets me up and forces me downstairs before I am told off. Almost touching-cloth I attend to the necessary.
Telly on, kettle on. Check tomato & chilli plants in conservatory and switch off heater.
Wife doesn’t get up until 07:30(ish), so jim-jams off, bra, forms, nightie and wig on! Yay! Steph time!
Cup of tea during Countdown and channel-hop to check out TV weather girls and presenters. Always high expectations for Carol’s look! Survey completed its time to switch computer on and check out CDH.
07:30 getting up noises from upstairs so nightie etc. off , jim-jams back on. 2poos let out into garden. Breakfast- usually porridge. Comment on telly (have a good old rant) & chat (well, listen) to wife. Then all upstairs for 2poos playtime on the bed. This is a mandatory prerequisite to walkies time. Dogs have a fixed routine you cannot get out of.
Wife goes for shower. I take 2poos out for her morning poo and constitutional.
Back home around 09:30 to peruse and discard the job list and get on with my day!
Saturday is Stephanie’s countryfile two hour dressing time and walk, pimping for squirrels, whilst wife has a lie in. Home about 10 for late breakfast/brunch, well happy and refreshed.
Sunday – we both take 2poos out for her long Sunday morning walk.
- May 10, 2021 at 2:04 am #490229Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4621 times
Good morning beutiful Grace
I wake, In my silky nightgown,and pretty panties, use the washroom, then put on my stockings and garters, put the dogs out, and grab my coffee while I check in here, do my nail bed conditioning, then dress in my drab😢
Weekends, I just throw my Kimono over my nighty, and log in and relax😁
Have a wonderful day, everyone
- May 10, 2021 at 1:56 am #490227Eva KellyLadyRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 317Has thanked: 3711 timesBeen thanked: 1575 times
- May 10, 2021 at 1:46 am #490226Jen ScarletLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 61Has thanked: 521 timesBeen thanked: 381 times
Much of that sounds very much how I start my day. I’m an early riser; my SO is not so early mornings are Jen time.
I tend to dress appropriate to my mood, then take a leisurely coffee while taking in the view of the garden. A little bit of stretching or exercise appropriate to what I’m wearing. Alternatively I do a few household chores, sorting the washing and putting it out or reloading the dishwasher.
Then the three S’s. I shave my face in the sink and then (almost) everything else in the shower. After that, it’s drying and moisturising time.
Working from home, there’s not an immediate need to drab up (or down) so I tend towards leggings and baggy tops I can greet the postman in!
Then comes the critical bit. I always make a cup of tea for the SO that she can have in bed as she wakes up. Get your brownie points in early!
- May 10, 2021 at 1:34 pm #490472
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.