• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I’m Leslie. My crossdressing beginnings are like many here. Discovering my mothers underwear drawer was like opening Pandora’s box.  Even though my desires ebb and flow, they are always there to some degree. Many, many purges over my lifetime. I don’t really feel as though I’ve been misgendered, but there is an alter ego sort of thing happening.  This is my secret that I feel as though I can’t share with anyone, which I guess is why I’m here…as an outlet. As far as my “secret hobby” goes, I am an open book so please feel free to reach out to me if any of this relates to you.
      leslie❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Leslie welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

💐 Leslie, glad to have you join the group!! 👗🎀🦋

JOJO
      Lady

Leslie,

First of all welcome to CDH. You will be surprised how many of us crossdessers began our journey with first dressing in our mothers clothes. Also, many of us have had ebbs and flows with our crossdressing. Just remember that you are not alone in your journey.

Anonymous

One of my friends calls me a krissy girl👧

Anonymous

[postquote quote=478026]
      That’s cute!

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

[postquote quote=478024]
      It’s is very comforting to know there are others like me. Makes you wonder how many people share similar interests in our everyday lives 🙋‍♀️  Thank you.

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Leslie As you will find your story is similar to many here including me. Welcome 💕💋 Katie

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?