Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rosiebeth
      Lady

Hey girls.
      mine is my wedding day.
      first my aunt wakes me in the morning to shower.  I get rid of all that hair.  Teehee
      I then slip into a robe and my aunt puts my wet hair into curlers.  (So fun).  She does my nails.  French of course to match my dress. Which is my mother’s wedding dress. (Which I tried on when a young girl.). Then I slip on a pair of silk white panties and garter.  Next the corset to slim that waste.  My mom is getting her dress ready for me.  I slide on my stocking that feel wonderful on my freshly shaved legs.   Mmmm.  My aunts sits me down to do my makeup.  Love that feeling of lipstick.  My mom combs out my hair to show off my new curls.
      then the pettycoat and then I slip into the wedding dress.  (Oh my!)  then my heels.   Mom puts the veil on and gives me smile and says “gorgeous “.
      we go down stairs and I pose for photos.  Got to remember right?  I make my way to the garden and there he stands.  Tall with broad stronger shoulders but not to skinny.  I like my man with a touch of weight.  Lovely charcoal grey tux with his beard trimmed perfectly.  A touch of gray in his hair and big beautiful blue eyes.  (Swoon).
      then we say our “ I do’s “.  Then he kisses the bride and I melt into those strong arms.  Mmmmmm.  What’s a girl to do.

Flower
      Princess

That’s mine fantasy and in February it’s coming true i have my dress ,blue high heels we just need a flower girl.

Rosiebeth
        Lady

Oh you lucky girl! I’m so jealous!   May you have plenty of wonderful years together.
        ❤️

Flower
          Princess

Thank you he so sweet he wants to buy me things all the time i tell him buy me a rose once in awhile.

Fantasy 1 : I’m a high powered female CEO of  a successful business (kind of like Wayne Enterprises).  I’m dressed to the 9s in a tight black just above the knee pencil skirt, black tights, satin top/blouse (red, pink, or light blue), and a black blazer.   3 inch pumps to round things off.

Fantasy 2 : I’m a female olympic swimmer, so that way I can wear the tight racing kneesuits you see during the swim venues in the olympics.

Anonymous
      Lady

Having a GG friend I can go shopping with.

To have a home in which to entertain my friends and a staff to do the work.

Araminta.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Rosiebeth ,

I think a wedding dress is the ultimate attire for a crossdresser.
      I can’t imagine wearing anything that could make me feel more Feminine !
      I can vision myself in a wedding dress with a beautiful Woman or Transwoman by my side , so
      not one but two beautiful brides next to each other…

Love Sylvia.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

What a wonderful fantasy.

Hugs. Liara

That’s also my fantasy Rosiebeth, and everything that goes along with it – the bridal/lingerie shower, the big day, and of course the romantic wedding night & honeymoon with my new hubby. For now having a boyfriend definitely suffices though.

Anonymous

An 80’s wedding dress would be soooo lovely, but if I was limited to one fantasy, it would be to have the SO on board. All the other fantasies would spring from that.

Connie

xxx

Just to go out en femme and feel comfortable with myself. This is my biggest hurdle.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

To walk in the club looking like a million dollars and getting hit on my men and gals,you know then that you’ve pulled it off how sexy xx

Having been able to wear a poodle skirt to my high school prom.

I would be happy in a world where I can be whomever I want to be. To go full femme, with works and not have a friend or family member bat an eye. To show up for work in a dress and it be completely normal.
      Then to switch into male mode when needed or desired, and it not be weird to anyone.
      To celebrate femininity with all my sisters and enjoy ourselves.
      To be loved (and romanced) regardless of how I happen to present myself on any given day.

I would be feminine about 75% of the time, and my male self the rest.

My wife sets up a girls vacation. She sets up spa, hair, and nail appointments. Of course shopping. We do married things at the hotel in full lingerie,,,a few times.

Hi Rosiebeth I’m with you on this one , to start with to have a lovely warm shower, shave and remove unwanted hair to give me a lovely smooth body and plenty of sweet smelling body lotion ,to put on beautiful white  lace lingerie bra,panties .suspender belt,and stockings ,next a full make up not by me but a make-up expert inc my nails ,a lovely wig, followed by a full petticoat and my beautiful wedding dress and veil and then to finish some lovely jewelry ,my new wedding high heels and of course a new perfume for this very special occasion ,I am now ready for the romantic day ahead .  Michelle   xx

Rosiebeth
        Lady

I know girlfriend.  A wedding day with all the extra trimmings.  TeeHee.

This will probably sound a bit weird, but being able to interchange my genitals at will would be kinda cool.  LOL.  I guess, more specifically, wearing my skirts, without panties.  What?  What?  Told you it might be a bit odd as far as fantasies go.  Hahaha!

Scarlett398
      Princess

My fantasy is to be able to go out on a girl on girl date with my sexy redhead and me dressed in very similar outfits and schedule a nice dinner at a very nice restaurant and have a great time while enjoying a wondeful meal with some great coversation with plenty of laughs.

Then we go to the ladies restroom together to freshen up our lipstick and then head out to one of our two favorite movie theaters and take in that most recent release James Bond movie.

Then it’s time to head home, light about four Yankee Candles in the bedroom and make love to each other while working around the clothing we wore out on our date. That goes on for at least two hours.

That’s my fantasy and hope it comes to fruition one evening in the next year or two!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Rosiebeth
        Lady

What a great great fantasy Scarlett.  Sounds so yummy in so many ways.   I hope you get it soon Luv.
        hugs and kisses
        Rosiebeth

Hi girls

My fantasy would be to be married to a wonderful man. Give birth to a baby boy and girl and be a stay at home Mom. Being single all my life, I have no children. At my age not something I would do now. But if I could be younger would love to be a Mom.

Jeannie💋💋💋

Debbie Smith
      Significant Other

Eat. Pray. Love. = Finding peace. That’s all we need.

Anonymous

One of my fantasy is to meet a tall handsome guy get married adopt some kids since unable to bare children. Have a nice house room for everyone.

Donna

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Mine would be the same as Connie’s, having my SO on board.

Hugs, Lara

Anonymous

My fantasy is to meet another CD and see where that goes.

Rosiebeth
        Lady

That would be exciting in itself.  Love that fantasy.   I might have to borrow it.  TeeHee.  ❤️

Rosebeth, I LOVE your fantasy!!!
      Maybe I could find someone and we could have a double wedding…???😇

I think my fantasy would be that I could have the same “male” life I have now, with a wonderful wife, kids, grandkids, and friend. But…

But…, I’d also have a really robust “Jules” life as well. It would be a life full of wonderful girlfriends, ones to go out into this world and have FUN chatting, dancing, traveling, etc, etc…
      Awww, like having the cake and icing too…? Damn right! lol
      Hugs
      Jules

Hi Rosiebeth what a sweet scene to play in our head of a wonderful wedding and all the trimings except for me add my wife as the bride to be with me as a bride ..  As the woman i am at heart i still love my wife and would not trade her for anything so we would have to be twin brides together and then the honeymoon afterwards yippee ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

That’s mine too Stephanie, my wife and I, both in dresses :-). I don’t know if anyone is there to witness though, I’m still pretty unsure about telling most of the people that I know in real life.

— Abbie 🥰

Cece X
      Lady

My fantasy would be for a small group of us crossdressers and underdressers to meet in New York City on a beautiful summer night, go to an outdoor rock concert and just have a great time out on the town together.

To be so financially comfortable that I don’t need to think about money ever again, to be accepted by my wife and family so I could CD whenever I felt like it, and to have time to dedicate to acting and music in between the kids and day job.

I wouldn’t give up the job, just because I was financially comfortable – the reason I took it is because it’s another thing I like doing!

I would take my wife on adventures to far off countries, sometimes having girl adventures, sometimes as man and wife, and I would take as many female acting roles as I could get – and play guitar in outrageous costumes!!!

It would be a total blast!!!

Love Laura

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Being fully accepted as me, by my wife. That would truly be y best dream come true.

I have lived vicariously through each one of your fantasies, each one having merit in my life. I recently had a makeover and photoshoot and that was the best experience to date for me. Filled with many firsts for Ginger.   I don’t know what is next for me, but I could see my life with acceptance from my wife being very high on the list.  Realistically I suppose that I would love to renew my vows with my wife.  I would of course happily use your explanation of how I would be pampered and dressed as well.  I would stand beside her in my dress the happiest that I have ever been in my life in love and accepted by her.  💕 💕 💕

Rosiebeth
        Lady

A most beautiful fantasy which I hope comes true girl.  💕

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Rosiebeth!

My fantasy? Well…

###########################################

###########################################

########.

Sorry, I had to redact myself!

In all seriousness, my fantasy now has no resemblance to what it was back in my youth. But I suppose with age comes wisdom. I have embarrassed the sensual nature of crossdressing. I read your post a few days ago and went into my own dreamland.

Yes, the “getting ready” for a chauffeured event with my SO while we fret and giggle over our clothing and make up choices, and then going out with our many crossdressing and LBGTQA+n friends does it for me!

And, in part, it may just come true!

TBC…

Hugs, Barb 🤗

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.

To one day be able to pass in public as stephanie

Wow .. so many fantasies! Like many girls here having a totally accepting spouse.  I’d love to be more petite and girlie. There’s one I think of every day. Here in Doylestown we have a fabulous lingerie shop right on the main st. I’ve never been inside , but the owner or manager puts the prettiest lingerie and sleepwear in the window displays. Very classy and I’m sure expensive. There is the cutest black teddy in the display this week. I often daydream about being locked inside over night and having the whole store to myself and a girlfriend! Spending the whole night trying on everything in the store !
      that would be heaven!

💋Natalie

Rosiebeth thats a beautiful fantasy thanks or sharing.

I think Im with most of the girls to have my wife be more on board and participate in my patty time.Go shopping and be my girlfriend as well would be wonderful.

I would also love to have my body with hips and a chest and no guy appliances and be femme full time.

I love all your girls ideas for sure.

Huggs Patty

P. S.

And get rid of Covid from this planet and cancer.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?