- This topic has 27 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- January 14, 2021 at 4:05 pm #432536Melissa EllisonParticipantRegistered On: November 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
My favourite weather is rough, weather, due to the fact when i first ever went out dressed i got caugt out in a storm, wearing a lovelly dress and looking very effeminate. faced the perils that every young woman could experience in that type of weather.. the inevitable embarassing marilyn monroe moments as i made my way back to my bicycle to cycle 2 miles home in the weather.. as oncoming motorists caught glipses as i was cycling as the storm was coming from behind me practically blowing me home with my dress flying up as i rode home.. ever since then I have never tried to miss a moment that could possibly recreate that experience again and again.
- January 19, 2021 at 11:01 am #435503AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 173Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 616 times
I’d choose that everytime. I like being in it, I love how it sounds and I love the smell after it rains too..
- January 19, 2021 at 9:55 am #435452Terri JohnsonLadyRegistered On: April 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
There are so many variations in the categories. Fir instance, I live in Houston and so “sunny” brings the Summer/100+ degree days to mind. Based upon that background, I chose “cold” but I am talking about “South Texas cold” NOT what you girls up North have to deal with.
- January 19, 2021 at 9:49 am #435447Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
Love ice skating, so cold, but also love my winter dresses and taking advantage of all my colors of tights. Also can get away without shaving with long sleeves, long dresses and tights 😉
- January 16, 2021 at 1:24 am #433765Charlotte GainsbourgLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 417 times
- January 15, 2021 at 10:39 pm #433706Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 74Replies: 752Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2432 times
Mid autumn until late spring. It gets too hot down here in “Oz” any other time for Caty to emerge in public. I have yet to shave my arms and legs, (its coming…), and of course have no male hair to speak of. So I have to cover up with the “works” and when doing so it cant be warm weather otherwise I would simply just melt.. Not just me, but my make up as well.
Cest La (CD Vie
- January 15, 2021 at 9:38 pm #433696
- January 15, 2021 at 5:20 pm #433641Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 390Has thanked: 811 timesBeen thanked: 1714 times
I voted sunny, what I really prefer is partly sunny and moderate temps say about 65 to 70 F. For me since I am a mailman the words rain ,snow, cold, wind, hail and gale are all 4 letter words and I don’t want to hear them. The worst is if you have the one 4 letter word and put that “f”ing word in front of it. You know freezing rain. What do you think I meant.
- January 15, 2021 at 1:40 pm #433582Kelly AnnDuchessRegistered On: November 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 215 times
- January 15, 2021 at 1:19 pm #433575KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 401Has thanked: 719 timesBeen thanked: 1606 times
Hi Melissa, I liked your bicycle story. While I did vote, I really had a difficult time in doing so. For me the best weather is “changing” weather. We have a saying in northwest Alberta Canada; “If you don’t like the weather, wait 10 minutes.” As we are located downwind of the Rocky Mountains, the weather is always changing and I love it. The day can start at minus 30 degrees with ice fog and soon it could be well above zero with bright blue sky and sunshine. Snow, sleet, hail, rain can all happen over the course of a single day and pretty much any month of the year. Thus, I must have all sorts of femme clothing for all the changing weather. That’s definitely a silver lining. Life would be so boring if it was hot and dry everyday. I once went to a conference in Phoenix Arizona near the end of September and thought I was going to die from the heat. Thank goodness the conference wasn’t in the middle of summer!!!! Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- January 15, 2021 at 11:33 am #433199Erica LightlyLadyRegistered On: June 5, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 47Has thanked: 359 timesBeen thanked: 483 times
If it were up to me, it’d be sunny all day and light thunderstorms every night. I find thunderstorms kind of relaxing. But cloudy days – especially several in a row – really have a major effect on my mood. One of the reasons I moved to Florida!
- January 15, 2021 at 11:28 am #433193karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 419Has thanked: 1886 timesBeen thanked: 1181 times
My favorite is sunny and very warm………………..because I like to wear short skirts………..shorts with a camisole…………..or just panties! Perfume seems to do better in warm weather than cold………………….the less clothes……..the more natural I feel……………like a pretty……….desirable…….and very sensual sexy girl……………..LOL……….karley
- January 15, 2021 at 11:16 am #433169Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 172Has thanked: 666 timesBeen thanked: 692 times
I am a winter person, so snow is definitely my favorite. But come spring and summertime, I love getting caught in the rain and soaked to the knickers!
- January 15, 2021 at 11:10 am #433165
- January 15, 2021 at 9:59 am #433135SherriBaronessRegistered On: July 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
I chose snow, because when it snowing out, I do not feel so guilty for staying in and getting pretty, since it is more difficult to get outside projects done outside other than shoveling snow. Also, I prefer more wintry styles and everything seems to meld together better. The ambience of the whole situation just seems to work for me personally.
- January 15, 2021 at 8:55 am #433102Merel BlackbirdLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 4Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- January 15, 2021 at 6:17 am #433037Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 253Has thanked: 174 timesBeen thanked: 550 times
I checked off Sunny.
It does not have to actually be sunny but I love the warmer days and overcast is fine.
Since I always am outside at some point when dressed and love outdoor events this lets me wear light and fun clothes without being all “Bulked” up.
Spring, summer and fall are great but the occasional fun snowy day is great too.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Sandy Craig.
- January 15, 2021 at 5:11 am #432993Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 360Has thanked: 259 timesBeen thanked: 1439 times
My choice isn’t up there, but just cloudy and overcast, so the closest choice is rainy.
I take meds that causes my skin to become incredibly thin, increasing my chance for burns and skin cancer, so sunny is out of the question. Plus, as a kid, I never liked summer because it was usually sunny.
I’ve always like cloudy and overcast, so that way I can go outside and enjoy the fresh air. Yes, as my wife says, I am like a vampire.
- January 15, 2021 at 3:48 am #432956GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 791Has thanked: 7057 timesBeen thanked: 3292 times
I chose ‘Sunny’… however, a cool sunny. When it’s warm/hot where I live, it usually is humid also. I’m not dealing with the humidity in my old age very well. Could tolerate it as a kid… but no longer. So yeah…. Sunny, but cool.
- January 15, 2021 at 3:20 am #432949Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 550Has thanked: 701 timesBeen thanked: 1541 times
- January 14, 2021 at 8:00 pm #432666Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 81Has thanked: 738 timesBeen thanked: 389 times
As a guy, summer, summer and more summer. As Tara, I like it a little cooler so I can wear leggings with my sweater dresses. Since Tara sprung out of me in December after being dormant for so long, I’ve never been Tara in warm weather. Although, I LOVE flouncy and lite dresses and skirts, that just means it would be harder for me to pull off because of, well, all of the body hair.
Fall and winter, it all gets covered up and is a lot easier 🙂
*kisses* tara 🙂
- January 14, 2021 at 7:51 pm #432655Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 179Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 921 times
A nice sunny day is my favorite. I love to slip on a cute sundress or a skirt & top. But all the other weather types give me the chance to wear different types of clothing from my wardrobe. Sweaters & leggings in the fall, a stylish coat and boots in the winter, capris pants and shorts with a cute top in the spring. When it’s really warm then I’ll put on a swimsuit. Even in stormy weather if I can snuggle up to a good looking man, I don’t care what I’m wearing.
- January 14, 2021 at 7:44 pm #432643
- January 14, 2021 at 7:18 pm #432621BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 307Replies: 91Has thanked: 251 timesBeen thanked: 353 times
- January 14, 2021 at 5:42 pm #432589
- January 14, 2021 at 5:29 pm #432580
- January 14, 2021 at 4:10 pm #432543Suzette YorkDuchessRegistered On: September 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 86Has thanked: 1089 timesBeen thanked: 438 times
i picked “Sunny” but i really would have liked to choose calm. my favorite weather/time to dress is in the evening if i can go out in a nice dress would love to have a real date … dinner, dancing and romance just a very nice time out. One day when this pandemic is over i hope to fulfill that dream with someone special.
- January 14, 2021 at 4:14 pm #432546Melissa EllisonLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
Thanks for responding to the Weather Poll, and you are quite right it would be great if Covid was now a thing of the past. It will never be beaten, we will eventually have to live with it. Regardless, I wish you well on meeting your someone special..Hope it happens for you.
All the best
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.