• This topic has 26 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My favourite weather is rough, weather, due to the fact when i first ever went out dressed i got caugt out in a storm, wearing a lovelly dress and looking very effeminate. faced the perils that every young woman could experience in that type of weather.. the inevitable embarassing marilyn monroe moments as i made my way back to my bicycle to cycle 2 miles home in the weather.. as oncoming motorists caught glipses as i was cycling as the storm was coming from behind me practically blowing me home with my dress flying up as i rode home.. ever since then I have never tried to miss a moment that could possibly recreate that experience again and again.

i picked “Sunny” but i really would have liked to choose calm.  my favorite weather/time to dress is in the evening if i can go out in a nice dress would love to have a real date … dinner, dancing and romance just a very nice time out.  One day when this pandemic is over i hope to fulfill that dream with someone special.

hugs,

suzette

Hiya Suzette

Thanks for responding to the Weather Poll, and you are quite right it would be great if Covid was now a thing of the past.  It will never be beaten, we will eventually have to live with it.  Regardless, I wish you well on meeting your someone special..Hope it happens for you.

All the best

Thank you

Melissa

Anonymous

I live in Seattle!!

We have beautiful weather, but we All love our ” Pennies from  HEAVEN!”

Dr.T.J.

sunny of course, I hate winter time.  I love to ride my motor cycle a lot

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I like sunny and cool…

for me, cool is 60s and 70s, warm is 90s to 100s, and hot is 115+, which we  have for about three months of the year…

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Melissa. You left out fog for a choice. I Love fog. Next best for me is Sunny!   Hugs

A nice sunny day is my favorite. I love to slip on a cute sundress or a skirt & top. But all the other weather types give me the chance to wear different types of clothing from my wardrobe. Sweaters & leggings in the fall, a stylish coat and boots in the winter, capris pants and shorts with a cute top in the spring. When it’s really warm then I’ll put on a swimsuit. Even in stormy weather if I can snuggle up to a good looking man, I don’t care what I’m wearing.

Anonymous
      Lady

As a guy, summer, summer and more summer. As Tara, I like it a little cooler so I can wear leggings with my sweater dresses. Since Tara sprung out of me in December after being dormant for so long, I’ve never been Tara in warm weather. Although, I LOVE flouncy and lite dresses and skirts, that just means it would be harder for me to pull off because of, well, all of the body hair.

Fall and winter, it all gets covered up and is a lot easier  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Hi Melissa

My body and psyche are just so solar powered! I could have chosen all of the above so long as grey didn’t feature! xx sun and hugs Polly

My choice isn’t up there, but just cloudy and overcast, so the closest choice is rainy.

I take meds that causes my skin to become incredibly thin, increasing my chance for burns and skin cancer, so sunny is out of the question.  Plus, as a kid, I never liked summer because it was usually sunny.

I’ve always like cloudy and overcast, so that way I can go outside and enjoy the fresh air.  Yes, as my wife says, I am like a vampire.

I checked off Sunny.

It does not have to actually be sunny but I love the warmer days and overcast is fine.

Since I always am outside at some point when dressed and love outdoor events this lets me wear light and fun clothes without being all “Bulked” up.

Spring, summer and fall are great but the occasional  fun snowy day is great too.

Sandy

I chose snow. It just make the world look so lovely. You can dress for the cold. And you can have lots of fun with snow!

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

I chose snow, because when it snowing out, I do not feel so guilty for staying in and getting pretty, since it is more difficult to get outside projects done outside other than shoveling snow.  Also, I prefer more wintry styles and everything seems to meld together better.  The ambience of the whole situation just seems to work for me personally.

Anonymous

I love the sun, it just brings me to life. The warmth on your face just makes me feel good.

I am a winter person, so snow is definitely my favorite. But come spring and summertime, I love getting caught in the rain and soaked to the knickers!

hugs,

Ginny

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

My favorite is sunny and very warm………………..because I like to wear short skirts………..shorts with a camisole…………..or just panties!   Perfume seems to do better in warm weather than cold………………….the less clothes……..the more natural I feel……………like a pretty……….desirable…….and very sensual sexy girl……………..LOL……….karley

If it were up to me, it’d be sunny all day and light thunderstorms every night. I find thunderstorms kind of relaxing. But cloudy days – especially several in a row – really have a major effect on my mood. One of the reasons I moved to Florida!

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Melissa, I liked your bicycle story.  While I did vote, I really had a difficult time in doing so.  For me the best weather is “changing” weather.  We have a saying in northwest Alberta Canada;  “If you don’t like the weather, wait 10 minutes.”  As we are located downwind of the Rocky Mountains, the weather is always changing and I love it.  The day can start at minus 30 degrees with ice fog and soon it could be well above zero with bright blue sky and sunshine.  Snow, sleet, hail, rain can all happen over the course of a single day and pretty much any month of the year.  Thus, I must have all sorts of femme clothing for all the changing weather.  That’s definitely a silver lining.  Life would be so boring if it was hot and dry everyday.  I once went to a conference in Phoenix Arizona near the end of September and thought I was going to die from the heat.  Thank goodness the conference wasn’t in the middle of summer!!!!  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Hi Melissa

I chose cold weather simply because it’s time too wear pantyhose or tights and my leather skinny Jean’s and knee high boots

L❤ve

Kelly💋Ann

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I voted sunny, what I really prefer is partly sunny and moderate temps say about 65 to 70 F.  For me since I am a mailman the words rain ,snow, cold, wind, hail and gale are all 4 letter words and I don’t want to hear them.  The worst is if you have the one 4 letter word and put that “f”ing word in front of it.    You know freezing rain.  What do you think I meant.

Sandy

Thank you all, seems like all different reasons for so many types of weather.  Please keep adding all your input…

Thank you.

Melissa

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Mid autumn until late spring. It gets too hot down here in “Oz” any other time for Caty to emerge in public. I have yet to shave my arms and legs, (its coming…), and of course have no male hair to speak of. So I have to cover up with the “works” and when doing so it cant be warm weather otherwise I would simply just melt.. Not just me, but my make up as well.

Cest La (CD Vie

Caty

Anonymous

I love a spring day, especially when the trees are first coming to life, blossom on the trees, the first shoots of that vibrant green. Its not hot but not cold either. That time of year puts a massive smile on my face. Not long now

Love ice skating, so cold, but also love my winter dresses and taking advantage of all my colors of tights. Also can get away without shaving with long sleeves, long dresses and tights 😉

There are so many variations in the categories. Fir instance, I live in Houston and so “sunny” brings the Summer/100+ degree days to mind. Based upon that background, I chose “cold” but I am talking about “South Texas cold” NOT what you girls up North have to deal with.

Anonymous

Rainy!

I’d choose that everytime. I like being in it, I love how it sounds and I love the smell after it rains too..

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?